Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:02 AM
OGpistolpete's Avatar
OGpistolpete OGpistolpete is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 162
Default OGpistolpete's Logos / Banners / Posters Thread [REQUESTS OPEN]

I've decided to make a thread accepting requests for logos and banners for any promotion here, there, and in between. I will gradually upload some fantasy promotions I just make up on the spot. They are free to use for whatever needs or wishes you may have! That includes diaries and usage of the graphics!

Don't be shy!

Just don't be that guy!

REAL LIFE PROMOTION LOGOS















FICTIONAL PROMOTION LOGOS




FICTIONAL PROMOTION BANNERS











Dynasty Poster Requests

Creating wrestling posters is something I have a strange enjoyment for, and would like to open up this thread for that specific purpose. If you have an upcoming pay-per-view for your dynasty, and would like a poster for it, I'd be happy to create it. Just may take more time than creating a logo because it's a more in depth creative process. Plus I want the Photoshop practice.

Here is the following template I'd like those who request one to use. I will provide a full-size and a smaller size if you'd like to keep your post looking more clean and readable.

Quote:
Event Name:
Company Name:
Event Logo: (If applicable)
Company Logo: (If applicable)
Featured Wrestlers: (you may provide pictures if you'd like, please just post links)
Date of the Event:
Location of the Event:
Sponsors of the Event: (If applicable)
Other Information:
Here is an example of one I just created for someone who contacted me via private message.


Last edited by OGpistolpete : 07-31-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Croquemitaine's Avatar
Croquemitaine Croquemitaine is offline
Minor League
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 392
Default

Nice work. Plus it's always nice to see banners included.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-26-2013, 02:06 AM
SuperstarJimiC SuperstarJimiC is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In the city of Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 1,059
Default

I have one request for you...Can you create a logo for
ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling). If you can render
This logo, thank you in advance.

- Superstar Jimi C.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-26-2013, 02:16 AM
Wheelz316's Avatar
Wheelz316 Wheelz316 is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 853
Default

Can I get banners based on these logos?

Wild Dream Joshi http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...0Logos/WDJ.jpg

Yokohama Pro Women's Wrestling

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/YPWW_alt.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-26-2013, 02:17 AM
OGpistolpete's Avatar
OGpistolpete OGpistolpete is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperstarJimiC View Post
I have one request for you...Can you create a logo for
ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling). If you can render
This logo, thank you in advance.

- Superstar Jimi C.
Here you are.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-26-2013, 02:28 AM
OGpistolpete's Avatar
OGpistolpete OGpistolpete is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 162
Default

You are not authorized to post links in this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-26-2013, 06:05 AM
The Celt's Avatar
The Celt The Celt is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: /wooo/ on 420chan
Posts: 1,560
Default

Love these; very clean cut and good looking.

Any chance of making a wcw/nwo logo into 150x150
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-26-2013, 10:36 AM
hrdcoresidebrns's Avatar
hrdcoresidebrns hrdcoresidebrns is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 547
Default

I was going to make a request, but I can't think of one sadly! Instead, I'll just commend you on a) being giving enough to take up your free time making logos for us hooligans, and b) how awesome your work is.

The original logos and banners you have up are tremendous. Looking forward to seeing what you do on the requests that come through. I'll try to throw one in of my own when I can think one up.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Adelwolf's Avatar
Adelwolf Adelwolf is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 107
Default

Wow those are looking great! Could I have one request please? I want a logo and banner for a promotion called

Revolución Lucha Libre (RLL) (Lucha libre revolution)

Think about it as a mexican version of Wrestling Society X, but feel free to do it as you want!

Thanks a lot for your work!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-26-2013, 12:52 PM
OGpistolpete's Avatar
OGpistolpete OGpistolpete is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelz316 View Post
Can I get banners based on these logos?

Wild Dream Joshi http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...0Logos/WDJ.jpg

Yokohama Pro Women's Wrestling

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/YPWW_alt.jpg



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Celt View Post
Love these; very clean cut and good looking.

Any chance of making a wcw/nwo logo into 150x150


Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelwolf View Post
Wow those are looking great! Could I have one request please? I want a logo and banner for a promotion called

Revolución Lucha Libre (RLL) (Lucha libre revolution)

Think about it as a mexican version of Wrestling Society X, but feel free to do it as you want!

Thanks a lot for your work!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-26-2013, 03:24 PM
Wheelz316's Avatar
Wheelz316 Wheelz316 is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 853
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGpistolpete View Post









Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-26-2013, 05:13 PM
Warhawk8492's Avatar
Warhawk8492 Warhawk8492 is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,081
Default

The Shotgun Saturday Night logo I requested with the WWE logo incase someone in my my wants to bring that show back. Have the WWE logo with "World Wrestling Entertainment" around the WWE logo in the same manner as that logo.



I also need an "NWA: World Class" promotion. This promotion is intended to be a spiritual successor to the old WCCW and the new flagship promotion of the NWA in my mod.

Based on these logos




If your interested you can make an NWA World Class alternate logo using this version of the NWA logo as well.



All on Togg's background, since that is what my mod uses.

Thanks in advance I also apologize in advance if it seems like I am requesting a lot but I have an ambitious project.

I also need a generic logo for "Public Access TV"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-26-2013, 05:15 PM
RayW's Avatar
RayW RayW is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
Posts: 834
Default

Great cuts. I've added this to the TEW2013 Mod Index
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-26-2013, 06:38 PM
OGpistolpete's Avatar
OGpistolpete OGpistolpete is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhawk8492 View Post
The Shotgun Saturday Night logo I requested with the WWE logo incase someone in my my wants to bring that show back. Have the WWE logo with "World Wrestling Entertainment" around the WWE logo in the same manner as that logo.



I also need an "NWA: World Class" promotion. This promotion is intended to be a spiritual successor to the old WCCW and the new flagship promotion of the NWA in my mod.

Based on these logos




If your interested you can make an NWA World Class alternate logo using this version of the NWA logo as well.



All on Togg's background, since that is what my mod uses.

Thanks in advance I also apologize in advance if it seems like I am requesting a lot but I have an ambitious project.

I also need a generic logo for "Public Access TV"
Provide me with Togg's BG and I can use them.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 08-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Warhawk8492's Avatar
Warhawk8492 Warhawk8492 is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,081
Default

No problem dude, this is Togg's background


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Array [all_times_are_gmt_x_time_now_is_y]


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.