Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Rookie

I think there is a market for both styles of play if you comprise the people who would play those games and EA is just missing out wasting their time pissing off fans with booty microtransactions. Don't let the loud minority casual fans make you think that's the majority of us, the rest of us just enjoy watching people beat each other to unconsciousness in an 8 sided cage no matter what flavor that comes in.

Speaking of technical fights and fighters: Nurmogamedov > McGregor
Unread 01-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Minor League

I agree 100%. I am not a betting man but I will bet everything on Khabib in that fight.
Unread 01-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQuebman View Post
Not to knock WMMA as I love the series but i'm amazed the UFC games have never tried to come out with a mode similar to what WMMA is. I guess the UFC may not like that but I think with the added feature of actually being able to see and do the fights it would be really cool.

Saying that i'm super hyped for the new fight engine. I might actually read each bit of the fight instead of just jumping to the big bolded moments. Boxers might try and break out of grapples and not try to grapple a wrestler lol.
It's because EA are idiots and only care about money. Ultimate Team and online fighting when there is a massive world that can be created for single or multiplayer and that is what WMMA provides.
Unread 01-16-2018, 02:20 PM
Rookie

Well the dollars don't lie and they realize that people are too stupid to figure out that they got a better deal when they paid a larger monthly price than when they purchase a zillion microtransactions so now they are throwing it in literally everything they own. Indie games and indie studies are the way to go nowadays in the games industry for gamers looking for really great experiences and I fold GDS into that same lump with their WMMA series.