Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #706  
Unread 01-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Gungner's Avatar
Gungner Gungner is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 2,401
Default

I need a stable name.
The story is the following: I'm playing the WCW Lives 2001 mod, and Chris Kanyon is winning the World Heavyweight title at Starrcade, after a fantastic year. When 2002 kicks off, I want to promote some people from development (possibly AJ Styles, Ken Anderson and/or John Cena), who Kanyon will offer to take under his wing, so to speak, by telling them to stick to him if they want to be succesfull. It will lead to a stable featuring Kanyon, two of the promoted workers and a midcard worker on the current roster who hasn't done alot so far. And I need a name for the stable.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Unread 01-08-2018, 09:19 AM
James Casey's Avatar
James Casey James Casey is offline
Living Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London, or thereabouts
Posts: 6,269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinDoo View Post
I need a name for the tag team of Vader and The Great Muta and another name for the tag team of Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido.
Vader/Muta - Twin Faces Of Fear, Nightmares, Devastating Impact, Brute Squad
Bigelow/Candido - Burnout, Fire & Ice, Misfits, Ashes To Ashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungner View Post
I need a stable name.
The story is the following: I'm playing the WCW Lives 2001 mod, and Chris Kanyon is winning the World Heavyweight title at Starrcade, after a fantastic year. When 2002 kicks off, I want to promote some people from development (possibly AJ Styles, Ken Anderson and/or John Cena), who Kanyon will offer to take under his wing, so to speak, by telling them to stick to him if they want to be succesfull. It will lead to a stable featuring Kanyon, two of the promoted workers and a midcard worker on the current roster who hasn't done alot so far. And I need a name for the stable.

Thanks
Evolution, Conquest, Glory Hounds, Hot Pursuit, Ascension, Elevation, Kanyon's Flock, The Syndicate, Phoenix
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Unread 01-12-2018, 11:03 PM
StarsOverStalingrad StarsOverStalingrad is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 83
Default

I need a suggestion for a stable composed of Ken Shamrock, Razor Ramon and Bob Backlund based on the idea they all have experience with a different kind of fighting. Backlund's amateur wrestling experience, Shamrock's MMA and Razor fighting on the streets/knife fighs/bar brawls.
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Unread 01-13-2018, 10:07 AM
cappyboy's Avatar
cappyboy cappyboy is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinDoo View Post
I need a name for the tag team of Vader and The Great Muta and another name for the tag team of Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido.
For Vader and Muta, the first idea that comes to mind is The Risen Empire. Think Land Of The Rising Sun, I.E. where Muta's from combined the Star Wars implications of Vader.

As for Bigelow and Candido, I used to have them together in the days when Promotion Wars as a big deal. I had them as part of a stable known as The Garden State Gang. The leader was DDP and Chris Kanyon was a fourth. Only Kanyon was Candido's tag partner and they went by Kan-Can. While Bigelow was pursuing the Hardcore title as veteran of the division. Arguably the best stable I've ever had in a promotion sim. Hopefully that idea can help you the way it did me.
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Unread 01-13-2018, 12:57 PM
K-Nection's Avatar
K-Nection K-Nection is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsOverStalingrad View Post
I need a suggestion for a stable composed of Ken Shamrock, Razor Ramon and Bob Backlund based on the idea they all have experience with a different kind of fighting. Backlund's amateur wrestling experience, Shamrock's MMA and Razor fighting on the streets/knife fighs/bar brawls.
Blood Sweat and Tears
Reply With Quote
  #711  
Unread 01-14-2018, 12:02 AM
Winter8905 Winter8905 is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,138
Default

I'm CZCW and need a stable name for

Phillip Cooper, Nicky Gilbert and Ricky Decolt.

Could swap Ricky with Lenny Brown if it makes a difference.

I'm thinking they are a group of guys that think they are the only stars in the company, what with coming to my newly cult company from bigger promotions.
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Unread 01-17-2018, 05:49 PM
Simulator Simulator is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 34
Default

I need an opinion on these one. I need a nice company name, for an attitude enterteinment style federation with a lot of modern and realism aspects into the matches.

Attitude Enterteinment Revolution sounds good.
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Unread 01-17-2018, 07:25 PM
ink625 ink625 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter8905 View Post
I'm CZCW and need a stable name for

Phillip Cooper, Nicky Gilbert and Ricky Decolt.

Could swap Ricky with Lenny Brown if it makes a difference.

I'm thinking they are a group of guys that think they are the only stars in the company, what with coming to my newly cult company from bigger promotions.
Prestige
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Unread 01-20-2018, 08:56 PM
Jazz49ers Jazz49ers is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 203
Default

Looking for a group name for Cactus Jack, Kevin Sullivan, and Glenn Jacobs (not sure what name he will be under yet, Will not be Kane, however), being managed by Johnny Polo. Year is 1994, and I'm playing the WWF. I'm thinking Dungeon of Doom, since I have no shame in ripping off real life stuff, but looking for other ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Unread 01-20-2018, 09:47 PM
ink625 ink625 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz49ers View Post
Looking for a group name for Cactus Jack, Kevin Sullivan, and Glenn Jacobs (not sure what name he will be under yet, Will not be Kane, however), being managed by Johnny Polo. Year is 1994, and I'm playing the WWF. I'm thinking Dungeon of Doom, since I have no shame in ripping off real life stuff, but looking for other ideas.
Since you're not against "ripping off real life stuff," you could just give Kane the name he used in Puerto Rico, Doomsday, and go with your Dungeon of Doom idea with Doomsday as the leader since his name's in the title. Yeah, the stable name's a little direct, but not detrimentally so.

If you go with Kane as "Doomsday," then these would also work I think:

Homicide Squad - Play on Suicide Squad which has actually been around since the late 1950s.

3D, Triple D, or DDD as in "Doom, Danger and Death"

I'm not sure how well either of these really fit in 1994 WWF though.
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Unread 01-21-2018, 10:32 AM
sdaubs sdaubs is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz49ers View Post
Looking for a group name for Cactus Jack, Kevin Sullivan, and Glenn Jacobs (not sure what name he will be under yet, Will not be Kane, however), being managed by Johnny Polo. Year is 1994, and I'm playing the WWF. I'm thinking Dungeon of Doom, since I have no shame in ripping off real life stuff, but looking for other ideas.
I've been using the name "Walking Nightmares" for a C-Verse stable of Vengeance, Scythe, Tombstone & Warmonger. Put Glenn under any Brute-based gimmick he can do as well as Polo doing a Raven light gimmick and you've got a good group to scare the public with.
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Unread 01-21-2018, 04:47 PM
ke13 ke13 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Default

Looking for a tag team name in the same vein as 'The Revival' for two heels who believe in a more traditional style of wrestling. So far I've came up with The Heritage and The Resurgence (which is winning at the minute) but wondering if anyone has any other ideas?
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Unread 01-21-2018, 05:23 PM
I am Malice I am Malice is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ke13 View Post
Looking for a tag team name in the same vein as 'The Revival' for two heels who believe in a more traditional style of wrestling. So far I've came up with The Heritage and The Resurgence (which is winning at the minute) but wondering if anyone has any other ideas?
Grass Roots, Wrestle Wrenaissance (as in Renaissance) idk sounded cooler before I typed them
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Unread 01-21-2018, 05:26 PM
I am Malice I am Malice is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 59
Default

Anyone have a suggestion for a tag team of Abyss & Fallah Bahh (the yokozuna looking dude from TNA) .

Trying to build up Fallah Bahh and so im teaming him up with Abyss under the name of Violence, but it doesn't sound right to me.

Oh and I hired Lizzy Valentine to be their manager mostly because she has Excellent Sex Appeal, I thought it be cool to have her in charge of two huge monster dudes.
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Unread 01-21-2018, 06:17 PM
scorpion's Avatar
scorpion scorpion is offline
Super Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,180
Default

thunderverse game

stable of
Larry Lightning
DJ Swizzlestixx
Da American Luchador
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.