Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-16-2019, 01:14 PM

Lightbulb A new feature to save A LOT of time for small company starters

I think it would be pretty awesome if a new feature was implemented that when your searching through the characters menu instead of going to view profile, talk to, move base, negotiate, delegate, full delegation, next fighter, rinse, repeat ...... you could simply hit a option straight from the character menu to do all that in one fell swoop.

Being a small company I find a lot of my talent being stolen quite frequently thus I am constantly searching for new and fresh pro's to hire. This process takes up the majority of my time. Especially since I started XCC and every year I am adding a new weight class and need to fill out the roster for thus weight class.
So between the talent theft and filling out a roster for the weight class, it is very taxing and time consuming.

Perhaps moving over the "Shortlist" option, and adding "Relocation Offer" right after Negotiate would be a cool option to have. My 2cents anyways.
Unread 03-16-2019, 01:47 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdose View Post
I think it would be pretty awesome if a new feature was implemented that when your searching through the characters menu instead of going to view profile, talk to, move base, negotiate, delegate, full delegation, next fighter, rinse, repeat ...... you could simply hit a option straight from the character menu to do all that in one fell swoop.

Being a small company I find a lot of my talent being stolen quite frequently thus I am constantly searching for new and fresh pro's to hire. This process takes up the majority of my time. Especially since I started XCC and every year I am adding a new weight class and need to fill out the roster for thus weight class.
So between the talent theft and filling out a roster for the weight class, it is very taxing and time consuming.

Perhaps moving over the "Shortlist" option, and adding "Relocation Offer" right after Negotiate would be a cool option to have. My 2cents anyways.
I think i am getting the base of what you want but not the actual concept. Could you clarify a bit more? I'm all for ideas to streamline the game.

Last edited by shawn michaels : 03-16-2019 at 04:14 PM.
Unread 03-16-2019, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn michaels View Post
I think i am getting the base of what you want but not the actual concept. Could you clarify a bit more? I'm all for ideas to streamline the game.
Well small companies have their talent stolen left and right, so small companies need to constantly higher fresh faces quite often. A good amount of those fresh faces are located in another country, and small companies (Mine at the moment can only recruit from Canada,US,Mexico) can only negotiate near there base of operations.

So my suggestion would be placed within the "Character" menu that is under "Your Office". With the "Character" menu open, you have every game character show up (I filter it to give me "Unemployed, Active Fighter and my desired weight class" just to as a personal preference to make recruiting easier) a giant chunk of these fighters are in different country's so the following steps must be taken to offer them a contract.

View Profile, Talk to, Move Base, Close talk to menu by clicking "okay" (which happens regardless of their decision to move or not), Negotiate, Delegate, Full Delegate, Clicking okay to close that Negotiate menu, Then clicking close to close the fighters profile, then I move onto the next fighter to recruit and repeat. So to remove all those steps with a single click or two, you could add a button in-between "Negotiate & Shortlist" within the very first menu of clicking the "Character" button. That button could be called "Relocation Offer" and by clicking it, it would automatically ask that fighter to move which is still up to the fighter but if he does agree then it will offer them a fully delegated contract. It would eliminate navigating a good portion of the menu's required which when on a recruiting spree can be quite time consuming.

Phew I hope that makes sense lol. Tried my best to really detail the process.