Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-16-2019, 02:06 PM

Default Tew 2020 suggestions: AI, angle purpose, talk to worker, and relevance

Adam is really hitting everything missing from the game. So let me add some suggestions for him.

1. A. I. needs to be more aggressive and target the human players to me. I have seen this problem at some point the other companies just feel like there just there. After you sign all written contracts. You pretty much never do anything with other companies unless you force it.

2. Now that talk to worker is back. Tew 04 really nailed this feature. So it would be nice to have those features in the game. You could ask who they wanted to team with? You could ask who they want to fight?

3. Angles in tew 2016 only seemed to hype a match if there was a storyline. The angle increased the heat which helped the match. So it would be nice to have the ability to have angle purpose back in tew 2020. Ewr add hype the match, hype the show, hype worker, etc. There was match purposes too but you can honestly do the same will road agents notes now.

4. Please increase the relevance age or get rid of it totally. The others make sense but a worker can be a road agent and/or locker room leader over 65.

Thank you for your time and bless you for all your hard work.
Unread 03-16-2019, 03:36 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregkendell86 View Post
4. Please increase the relevance age or get rid of it totally. The others make sense but a worker can be a road agent and/or locker room leader over 65.
Workers leave the business at 65.
Unread 03-16-2019, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
I know that is why I said increase it because does not reflect real life. Vince McMahon is not out of the business.
Unread 03-16-2019, 04:10 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
Which is probably his point. They should not. Seems like quite a young age to do so when we see people hang out in the business well beyond that. I don't think almost anyone (bar a few notable exceptions) GENUINELY retires from wrestling before their early or even mid 70s. (Heck maybe even late seventies most of the time.) Obviously I mean after retiring from the ring. They usually stick around in some form or another or end up coming back. Heck, even in the ring there are quite a few examples of people past 65 still wrestling. And I don't just mean Terry Funk. But as whole, people do tend to (mostly) stick around for as long as the business wants them, or allows them to be in it, so to speak. So i guess 65 is probably too early for road agents and backstage workers and such.
Unread 03-17-2019, 03:32 AM
GDS Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregkendell86 View Post
I think you're misunderstand the feature: relevance refers to their ability to still be in touch with modern culture. Whether they're a road agent or still in the business after 65 is irrelevant, at that age they're not going to be in sync with modern trends and thinking.