Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-16-2019, 02:42 PM

Default Tew 2020 suggestion: mass edit occasional wrestler roles in editor

I have started so many mods where this feature would save hours of time. In tew 2016 you have to set each occasional wrestler role for each worker. It would be so much easier to sort by retired wrestlers. Mass edit occasional wrestler roles for all of them. So at least they can wrestle if the player chooses it later in the gameworld.

Thanks for your time and bless you for all your hard work.
Unread 03-16-2019, 04:13 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregkendell86 View Post
I have started so many mods where this feature would save hours of time. In tew 2016 you have to set each occasional wrestler role for each worker. It would be so much easier to sort by retired wrestlers. Mass edit occasional wrestler roles for all of them. So at least they can wrestle if the player chooses it later in the gameworld.

Thanks for your time and bless you for all your hard work.
God bless you. This would be very useful to set in mods, especially given how most people always tend to be at least semi-retired, as most always comes back to the ring, so it would be cool to be able to easily replicate such a common thing in a mod without the need to go back and forward for each worker. Thumbs up.
Unread 03-16-2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn michaels View Post
God bless you. This would be very useful to set in mods, especially given how most people always tend to be at least semi-retired, as most always comes back to the ring, so it would be cool to be able to easily replicate such a common thing in a mod without the need to go back and forward for each worker. Thumbs up.
I know this is why I really hate changing mods alot. I know these little features are far easier out of game. They take so long though. I definitely hope it is in 2020