Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-17-2019, 09:28 AM

Default Tew 2020 suggestions: Old features coming back, titles/championships

One of these days I was playing EWR and I realized that I miss some old features. I wonder if would be possible to bring some back.

- I loved how the Royal Rumble descriptions worked. Maybe we don't need the whole thing but it would be nice to know the entrances and eliminations in gauntlet matches at some way or manner;
- The old feud dynamics were very nice as well. Although I like the new storyline structure, I miss how people would get those overness points when you ended a feud. Maybe we could have some implications coming from it.

I would also to give some suggestions regarding titles, I don't know if these things are possible for now, but maybe even for future games.

- It would be nice if you could borrow the title from a company who has a working agreement with you to defend in your own shows. Something like NJPW does;
- I think there should be some sort of feature to have unification matches for titles as well as a single title becoming multiple thanks to disputed decisions. This second thing comes from the old NWA days when you basically had everyone who beat Thesz claiming to be World Champion. I think this would probably demand more time because you would have multiple belts with the same lineage and I don't know if this can be done. But I think it's a nice feature that adds when you're playing historical mods.
- I saw this in another thread, and I really like the idea of adding the number of days someone holds a belt.

Anyway, these are just some ideas.

I am really excited for the game and I am already saving the money for it.