Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-29-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS:

The Fantastics, Bobby Fulton and Tommy Rogers, Chris Champion, and Mark Callous have all signed exclusive deals with World Class Wrestling Association.

Art Barr has been released due to his drug problems. His brother Jesse Barr has announced he will be leaving after Into the Void, making his match with Mick Foley effectively his last match in APW.

APW wishes all the best to all these competitors and hope to see them return to APW someday in the future.

1987 END OF THE YEAR AWARDS:
Wrestler of the Year: Nobuhiko Takada
Tag Team of the Year: Genichiro Tenryu and Jumbo Tsuruta
Young Wrestler of the Year: Masahiro Chono
Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Masa Saito
Female Wrestler of the Year: Devil Masami
Independent Wrestler of the Year: Mark Lewin
Company of the Year: New Japan Pro Wrestling (9th time)
Most Improved Company of the Year: World Class Wrestling Association
Match of the Year: Hulk Hogan defeated Randy Savage at WWF December Supercard
Card of the Year: NJPW Wizards Lead 1987 headlined by Tatsumi Fujinami defeating Masahiro Chono to retain the IWGP Heavyweight title
Manager of the Year: Princess Paula
Announcer of the Year: Ichiro Furutachi
Colour Commentator of the Year: Bobby Heenan
Referee of the Year: Kyohei Wada

Last edited by slicknick3822 : 02-11-2019 at 11:45 PM.
Unread 01-29-2019, 10:52 PM

Default APW Into the Void 1988

Wednesday, Week 1, January 1988
Fremont High School in Sunnyvale, CA
104 in Attendance

Quote:

Sting: You know, last time, inside the steel asylum, I was unable to capture the Heavyweight title. But I think I'm more than worthy of a shot at it. crowd cheers

Shane Douglas: Last time, I made my in ring debut and I dominated that worthless man that is Bob Holly. So checking my list, I'm thinking you're next, Sting!

La Parka (in spanish): Neither of you are worthy of the Heavyweight title.

Shane: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! SPEAK ENGLISH!

Sting: I think he's saying he wants to fight you.

Arnold: Look, it's very clear that all three of you want a fight tonight and you all want a title shot. So you guys will get your fight.

They all look very pleased

But, that fight is going to be a three on three tag team match and you guys are partners.

Now they're upset

Shane: Are you kidding me?! I'm not tagging with these two nobodies!

Arnold: Now hold on you haven't even heard the benefit yet, Shane. If you guys win, you will all be entered into a Fatal 4-Way match for the Heavyweight Championship. Your opponents, will have the same opportunity. And your opponents are...Chris Colt and his disciples!

All three look reluctant as Arnold leaves the stage

Quote:
VS.

The Warrior takes on the young Vampiro in this opening bout of Into the Void. Warrior pretty much has control the entire time, dominating Vampiro with his power.

Winner: The Warrior by pinfall with a Big Splash in 6:28
Quote:
VS.

The coolest dude in San Fran, Brian Pillman teams up with youngster Steve Blackman against the Nasty Boys. The Nasty Boys take early control using their experience tagging together. Pillman is able to make the tag to Blackman who tries to use some of his strikes to take down Sags. Blackman and Pillman pull off a nice double team move and Pillman locks in the armbar for the win.

Winners: Brian Pillman defeated Jerry Sags by submission with a Crucifix Armbar in 10:27
Quote:
VS.

Sumac Samedi enters this match by himself. He must be really confident he can beat both these youngsters. Hart starts off with Samedi and takes quick control. Samedi is miles behind Hart as far as in ring performance goes. Hart makes the tag to Steamboat and Samedi gains the upper hand. Steamboat drop kicks Samedi into the corner and tags in Hart and they hit a double dropkick on Samedi off the ropes. Samedi rolls up Hart, but only for a two count. He makes his way to the corner where his dolls are in a bag. Hart struggles to take them away from him, but is able to get them away, he breaks them both! Samedi has lost his power. Hart locks in the Sharpshooter and Samedi has no choice but to tap.

Winners: Owen Hart defeated Sumac Samedi by submission with a Sharpshooter in 11:43
Quote:
Winners Have Fatal Four Way Against Heavyweight Champion at Next Event
VS.

This match was made earlier by our owner Arnold Schwarzenegger. He combined the odd ball couple of Sting, Shane, and La Parka to take on Colt and his disciples. Sting starts off the match with Colt and takes an early advantage. Colt is able to regroup in his corner and they both tag out. La Parka hits quick strikes on the young Gilbert. Parka takes Gilbert over to the corner and tags in Douglas. Douglas tries to take advantage but Gilbert is able to get the upperhand and tag in Moretti. Moretti starts beating Douglas down. Douglas is struggling and Moretti is taking advantage. Moretti goes for the pin but Sting and Parka break it up, Colt and Gilbert come in and now the match has lost all control. In the midst of the confusion, the referee is distracted when Los Villanos come out and take out Moretti. La Parka is tagged in as the referee finally gets everyone back to their corner. Parka hits the Sky Twister Press and pins Moretti for the win.

Winners: La Parka defeated Ed Moretti by pinfall with a Sky Twister Press in 13:36
Quote:
APW Conviction Title

VS.

Mick Foley defends his championship against the departing Jesse Barr. Mick and Jesse have great chemistry throughout this match. They use an assortment of weapons and Foley is able to have the advantage for most of this match. Foley retains with a Double Arm DDT.

Winner: Mick Foley by pinfall with a Double Arm DDT in 12:28
Quote:
APW Heavyweight Title

VS.

Jack Victory hasn't done much other than lose to Brad Rheingans in APW, but it was obviously enough to impress Arnold to give him a title shot against Leatherface. Victory surprises in this match giving Leatherface a run for his money. Leatherface is able to take control and lock victory into the Cobra Clutch for the win.

Winner: Leatherface by submission with a Cobra Clutch in 14:58
Quote:
Show Rating:
Prediction Scores:
Rhyme1234: 6/6
Leion: 5/6
smw88: 5/6

All-Time:
Leion: 12/13
Historian: 10/20
smw88: 9/13
Theheel: 8/19

Quote:
APW DIEING?

Following the poor performance of Into the Void, it seems as Arnold is struggling to wrap his head around the wrestling world. He hopes to change that by bringing in Paul Heyman and Randy Hales to help him behind the scenes. Heyman has said they will focus on creating younger talent and building them up rather than relying on older talent to carry the product forward.

APW has also announced Mick Foley will leave APW, signing an exclusive contract with WCWA. However with it comes a plethora of signings to the company: Brad Armstrong, 2 Cold Scorpio, Masakatsu Funaki, Sid Vicious, Yokozuna, Yoji Anjo, John Tenta, Keiichi Yamada, Rikishi Fatu & Samu, Shunji Takano, Steven Regal and Brian Adams have all signed pay-per-appearance deals.
Quote:

ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ 1988

Yokozuna vs. 2 Cold Scorpio

Samoan Swat Team (Fatu & Samu) vs. Barry Horowitz & Vic Steamboat

Bob Holly vs. Keiichi Yamada

Badstreet vs. Yoji Anjo

Brian Adams & The Warrior vs. Colt's Disciples

APW Conviction Title
Eric Embry vs. Tarzan Goto

APW Heavyweight Title
Leatherface vs. La Parka vs. Shane Douglas vs. Sting
Unread 01-30-2019, 01:48 AM
Low Minors

Yokozuna vs. 2 Cold Scorpio

Samoan Swat Team (Fatu & Samu) vs. Barry Horowitz & Vic Steamboat

Bob Holly vs. Keiichi Yamada

Badstreet vs. Yoji Anjo

Brian Adams & The Warrior vs. Colt's Disciples

APW Conviction Title
Eric Embry vs. Tarzan Goto

APW Heavyweight Title
Leatherface vs. La Parka vs. Shane Douglas vs. Sting
Unread 02-04-2019, 01:54 PM

Default APW Escape from Alcatraz 1988

Sunday, Week 2, June, 1988
99 People in Attendance

Quote:
VS.

This behemoth of a man, Yokozuna, comes out flanked by Randy Hales. 2 Cold Scorpio looks to be an eighth of the size of this man. Yokozuna dominates him and finishes it off with a Legdrop.

Winner: Yokozuna by pinfall with a Legdrop in 3:34
Quote:

Randy: This is Yokozuna. One of the biggest and baddest wrestlers around. This man can squash anyone in that locker room and he just proved it. He is going to tear APW up from top...to bottom.

Quote:
VS.

Barry Horowitz and Vic Steamboat look to take on two Samoan monsters, Fatu and Samu. They are referring to themselves as The Samoan Swat Team. Fatu and Samu handle Horowitz and Steamboat pretty handily and Fatu pins Horowitz with a handful of tights to get the win.

Winner: Fatu defeated Barry Horowitz by pinfall in 8:09
Quote:

After the match, Fatu and Samu continue the beat down of Horowitz and Steamboat. Completely demolishing them. Fatu and Samu mean business here in APW and they're ready to destroy anyone that crosses their path.

Quote:
VS.

The young japanese star Keiichi Yamada takes on Bob Holly in this matchup. Yamada fends off Holly with a lot of strikes and speedy tactics. Holly is out of his league in this match. Yamada finishes him off with a huge power bomb.

Winner: Keiichi Yamada by pinfall with a Powerbomb in 10:05
Quote:

Arnold: Mick Foley has left and that means the Conviction title is vacated. The match tonight for the Conviction title will be...Eric Embry versus...TARZAN GOTO!

Quote:
VS.

Badstreet is an odd character. He outclasses Yoji in the ring, but he added almost nothing to the match. This match was more of a set up for later matches on the card. Badstreet would finish it off with a Russian Leg Sweep.

Winner: Badstreet by pinfall with a Russian Leg Sweep in 7:55
Quote:
VS.

Colt's disciples take on the crazy Warrior and a new superstar, Brian Adams. Despite teaming together for almost a year now, Gilbert and Moretti still haven't found their footing. The young powerful Adams would pick up the victory here with a Chokeslam.

Winner: Brian Adams defeated Ed Moretti by pinfall with a Chokeslam in 9:43
Quote:
APW Conviction Title

VS.

Eric Embry and Tarzan Goto face off for the now vacant Conviction title. Embry tries to outsmart Goto early, but Goto's power allows him to get the upperhand. Embry does have some good tactics using his speed and trying to take the limbs away from Goto. Goto is too much for Embry as he finishes this one off with a Pancake Facebuster and is the NEW APW Conviction champion!

Winner: Tarzan Goto by pinfall with a Pancake Facebuster in 14:14
Quote:
Fatal 4-Way for the APW Heavyweight Title

VS. VS. VS.

This match was made at Into the Void when La Parka's Villanos helped him, Douglas, and Sting win a three on three tag match to get into this match. The young Shane Douglas is totally exposed in this match for being very green. La Parka is a great luchadore and looks good in this match. The two real stars are Leatherface and Sting. Finally people get the stare down they've been waiting for between these two and Sting has a chance to win the title, but Leatherface is able to kick out. Leatherface takes control of the match late making Shane Douglas tap to the Cobra Clutch and remains the APW Heavyweight champion!

Winner: Leatherface defeated Shane Douglas by submission with a Cobra Clutch in 16:46
Quote:
Show Rating:
Prediction Scores:
Leion: 5/7

All-Time:
Leion: 17/20
Theheel: 8/19

Quote:
APW RISING IN SIZE AND A NEW ALLIANCE CREATED

It was announced that the Maximum Pro Wrestling Alliance was created and will include Alcatraz Pro Wrestling (US), All Star Wrestling (UK), Catch Wrestling Association (EU), Stampede Wrestling Calgary (CAN), and Universal Wrestling Association (MEX). They also announced in order to see more of each other's talents they will have a universally defended Tag Team championship, the MPWA Tag Team Titles.

They will a share a pot of money and allow loans between the companies. This is going to be great for all companies in the alliance and allows for some cross-country dream matches.
Quote:
Author's Note: Yeah I know this is a cheap way to get money, but I don't like my saves dying out. I was incredibly lucky I got to small size when I did, because I would have probably died within the next year if I hadn't. This allowed me to steal money from some regional companies and now I am thriving financially so I can continue to have great shows.
Quote:

APW CONVICTED 1988

Sid Vicious vs. Savio Vega

Steven Regal vs. John Tenta

2 Cold Scorpio, Brian Adams, and Maskatsu Funaki vs. Shunji Takano, Vampiro and Yoji Anjo

The Southern Rockers vs. Black Cat and George Wells

Sumac Samedi vs. Keiichi Yamada

Deathmatch for the APW Conviction Title
Tarzan Goto (C) vs. Doug Gilbert

Three Way Tag Team Match for the inaugural MPWA Tag Team Titles
The Blade Runners (Sting & Warrior) vs. The Samoan Swat Team vs. The Nasty Boys

APW Heavyweight Title
Leatherface (C) vs. Brian Pillman
Unread 02-04-2019, 03:20 PM
Super Star

2 Cold Scorpio, Brian Adams, and Maskatsu Funaki vs. Shunji Takano, Vampiro and Yoji Anjo

APW Heavyweight Title
Unread 02-05-2019, 07:13 AM
Low Minors

APW Heavyweight Title
Unread 02-07-2019, 02:13 PM

Default APW Convicted 1988

Thursday, Week 4, July 1988
234 People in Attendance

Quote:
VS.

The big man, Sid Vicious makes his debut and destroys Vega quickly

Winner: Sid Vicious by pinfall with a Power Bomb in 1:48
Quote:

Sid Vicious grabs a microphone and screams incoherently that he wants real competition, then leaves the ring.

Quote:
VS.

The debut of John Tenta and Steven Regal, another behemoth of a man and a technical youngster. However, this one is no more than a squash for Tenta.

Winner: John Tenta by pinfall with an Earthquake Splash in 4:12
Quote:

Sumac Samedi returns to his dark area of the backstage with his voodoo dolls. This time he has a voodoo doll of Keiichi Yamada, who he is scheduled to have a match with later tonight. He has no words as he just starts poking at it and laughing maniacally.

Quote:
VS.

A lot of new talent in this match as Scorpio and Adams, who both debuted last week, team up with MMA crossover Masakatsu Funaki against Shunji Takano, Vampiro and Yoji Anjo. This is a fast paced three on three and everyone gets their spot. The match ends with Brian Adams choke slamming Vampiro.

Winners: Brian Adams defeated Vampiro by pinfall with a Chokeslam in 7:29
Quote:

Paul Heyman is backstage with Brian Pillman ready for an interview.

Paul: Brian, how do you plan to get past the crazed nature of Leatherface that has kept him as champion.

Brian: Paul, I may be the coolest dude in San Francisco, but I'm not afraid to lose that cool and let loose. I'll come firing out of a cannon. Especially, with the heavyweight title on the line.

Quote:
VS.

The team of Black Cat and George Wells take on The Southern Rockers. Black Cat really carried the match in the ring, but it would be the Rockers getting one over on the inexperienced team

Winners: Scott Peterson defeated George Wells by submission in 9:47
Quote:
VS.

The crazed voodoo doll maniac, Sumac Samedi takes on the young Japanese star Keiichi Yamada. Samedi had early control, but Yamada was able to come back and keep Samedi away from his dolls. Yamada hit the massive powerbomb for the win.

Winner: Keiichi Yamada by pinfall with a Powerbomb in 8:09
Quote:

VS.

Tarzan Goto makes his first defense opportunity against the young Doug Gilbert. The young Gilbert looks scared to be in this position and tries to use any weapon he can to his advantage. Eventually Goto is too much and destroys the poor kid.

Winner: Tarzan Goto by pinfall with a Piledriver in 5:59
Quote:
MPWA Tag Team Titles

VS. VS.

Three well-established teams take each other on in the first ever match for the MPWA Tag Team Titles. Fatu and Samu just debuted and it's been a long time since Sting and The Warrior have tagged together so this match should be interesting. The Nasty Boys start off strong, but eventually end up the first ones eliminated by Fatu pinning Knobbs. The final two teams go all out for the next five minutes. It leads to Samu pinning The Warrior and shocking everyone as they become the first ever MPWA Tag Team Champions.

Winners: Fatu and Samu, The Samoan Swat Team in 15:39
Quote:

The Malenko Brothers are here! And all they do is come out to the ring and confront the Samoan Swat Team. I think we have our first challenge for the tag titles!

Quote:
APW Heavyweight Title

VS.

The coolest dude makes his challenge for the Heavyweight title against the crazed Leatherface. This match goes back and forth before Pillman finally gets an upper hand. The crowd goes wild as Pillman gets so close to dethroning the champion. Pillman runs at Leatherface and Leatherface hits a pop up powerbomb for the win and to retain the APW Heavyweight title.

Winner: Leatherface by pinfall with a Powerbomb in 17:56
Quote:

Leatherface is celebrating his win in the ring when...

STAN HANSEN! HE'S HERE IN APW! He comes down to the ring whipping his bullrope around, nearly hitting many fans. Leatherface is ready for a fight, but it doesn't matter Hansen hits him with the rope repeatedly and beats Leatherface down.

Quote:
Show Rating:
Prediction Scores:
Theheel: 7/8
Leion: 6/8

All-Time:
Leion: 23/28
Theheel: 15/27

Quote:

APW BATTLE IN THE ASYLUM 1988
Sid Vicious vs. Yokozuna

La Parka and Los Villanos vs. Keiichi Yamada, Masakatsu Funaki, and Savio Vega

Eric Embry vs. Owen Hart

The Blade Runners vs. Chris Colt and Sumac Samedi

APW Conviction Title
Tarzan Goto (C) vs. Badstreet

MPWA Tag Team Titles
The Samoan Swat Team (C) vs. The Malenko Brothers

APW Heavyweight Title
Leatherface (C) vs. Stan Hansen
Unread 02-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Minor League

Sid Vicious vs. Yokozuna

Eric Embry vs. Owen Hart

APW Conviction Title

MPWA Tag Team Titles

APW Heavyweight Title

Last edited by Munit : 02-11-2019 at 01:13 PM.
Unread 02-07-2019, 08:54 PM
Low Minors

Sid Vicious vs. Yokozuna

Eric Embry vs. Owen Hart

APW Conviction Title

MPWA Tag Team Titles

APW Heavyweight Title
Unread 02-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Super Star

APW BATTLE IN THE ASYLUM 1988
Sid Vicious vs. Yokozuna

Eric Embry vs. Owen Hart

APW Conviction Title

MPWA Tag Team Titles

APW Heavyweight Title
Unread 02-11-2019, 11:37 PM

Thursday, Week 2, October 1988
246 People in Attendance

Quote:

Sid Vicious is joined by a new manager, Dallas Page.

Page: Vicious asked for it last week, but let me reiterate for him, we want some REAL competition.

Randy Hales comes out with Yokozuna.

Hales: If your man wants real competition, I got it right here, YOKOZUNA! Oh and this match has been made a number one contender's match for the Heavyweight title!

Quote:
VS.

Sid Vicious and Yokozuna go back and forth. They have pretty good chemistry in the ring as well. Hales and Page both try to make distractions, but Vicious gets it over Yokozuna with a back breaking powerbomb after Page interfered.

Winner: Sid Vicious by pinfall with a Power Bomb in 9:49
Quote:
VS.

La Parka and Los Villanos continue their partnership to take on the mish-mash team of Yamada, Funaki, and Vega. Yamada looked really good in this match. The match ended with an all out brawl and La Parka finishing Vega off with the Sky Twister Press.

Winners: La Parka defeated Savio Vega by pinfall with a Sky Twister Press in 9:04
Quote:

Chris Colt is backstage and is with Sumac Samedi.

Colt: You've been on the losing side too much lately, but I see your power and I implore you to join us in our cause. With your powers and our following you can become a God! Help me defeat the Blade Runners and capture the tag team titles and it can all be yours.

Quote:
VS.

Owen Hart and Eric Embry have one of the better matches of the night. Hart carries this match but Embry does more than enough to hold his own. Hart is able to take advantage in the end and make Embry tap.

Winner: Owen Hart by submission with a Sharpshooter in 12:15
Quote:
VS.

This match exposed Colt and Samedi for their lack of ability in the ring. Sting carried the match and was much better than everyone else in the ring. The match was decent and Sting finished it off submitting Colt.

Winners: Sting defeated Chris Colt by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock in 12:01
Quote:
APW Conviction Title

VS.

Goto makes another simple defense destroying Badstreet in a quick match.

Winner: Tarzan Goto by pinfall with a Piledriver in 5:45
Quote:

Goto is about to leave the ring when......

MICK FOLEY RETURNS!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHAT IS HE DOING BACK IN APW?!? MICK FOLEY IS BACK!!!

Quote:
MPWA Tag Team Titles

VS.

This match was a match everyone has been waiting for in the tag team division. Joe Malenko wasn't as good in the ring as everyone else and it showed as Dean spent most of the time in the ring. It wore him out as Samu and Fatu would take advantage. However, Joe had a chance to win, when Fatu was able to roll him up and grab the tights to get the win.

Winners: Fatu defeated Joe Malenko by pinfall with a handful of tights
Quote:
APW Heavyweight Title
VS.

Leatherface won the title just over a year ago at this same event. Stan Hansen debuted at Conviction and attacked Leatherface. This match starts as a hot brawl. Both men are just big men beating the crap out of each other and the crowd loves it. Leatherface takes control, but Hansen is able to mount a comeback. Leatherface goes for the powerbomb but Hansen is able to fight out of it and hit the Western Lariat.

Winner: AND NEWWWWWWWW APW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION STAN HANSEN by pinfall with a Western Lariat in 14:32
Quote:
Show Rating:
Predictions:
Munit: 7/7
Theheel: 6/7
Leion: 5/7

All-Time:
Leion: 28/35
Theheel: 21/34
Munit: 7/7

Quote:
APW NEWS:
It's unfortunate news for APW to announce they will be losing two big members. Brand new APW Heavyweight Champion Stan Hansen has already announced he has written an exclusive deal with AJPW. One of the men who has done great work behind the scenes shaping APW into what it is over the last year, Paul Heyman, has also left to join WCW as a Colour Commentator. Other notable losses will be Eric Embry, Chris Colt, and road agent Blackjack Lanza. APW have also announce the releases of Brian Knobbs, Jerry Sags, Doug Gilbert, Ed Moretti, Jack Victory, Jonathan Boyd, Scott Peterson, Steve Doll, Rocky Iaukea (Sumac Samedi), and Vic Steamboat.

1988 END OF THE YEAR AWARDS:
Wrestler of the Year: Hulk Hogan
Tag Team of the Year: Kengo Kimura and Tatsumi Fujinami
Young Wrestler of the Year: Shinya Hashimoto
Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Masa Saito (2)
Female Wrestler of the Year: Bull Nakano
Independent Wrestler of the Year: Tommy Rich
Company of the Year: NJPW (10)
Most Improved Company of the Year: AJW
Match of the Year: Hulk Hogan defeated Andre the Giant at WWF June Supercard
Card of the Year: NJPW Super Grade Tag League 1988
Manager of the Year: George Gilete
Announcer of the Year: Lance Russell (4)
Colour Commentator of the Year: Jesse Ventura
Referee of the Year: Kyohei Wada (2)
Quote:

APW INTO THE VOID II

Pre-Show: Badstreet vs. Steven Regal vs. Vampiro

Owen Hart vs. Hiroshi Hase (Loan from Stampede)

Barry Horowitz vs. Yokozuna

Bob Holly, Shane Douglas, and Dallas Page vs. 2 Cold Scorpio, George Wells, and Savio Vega

Brian Adams vs. Steve Blackman vs. Yoji Anjo

MPWA Tag Team Titles
Samoan Swat Team (C) vs. Dave Taylor and Dave Finlay (Loan from ASW-UK)

Brian Pillman vs. Atlantis (Loan from UWA)

Los Villanos vs. Malenko Brothers

Keiichi Yamada vs. La Parka

Ultimate Deathmatch for the APW Conviction Title
Tarzan Goto (C) vs. Mick Foley

Fatal 4-Way for the vacant APW Heavyweight Title
Leatherface vs. Sid Vicious vs. Sting vs. The Warrior

Last edited by slicknick3822 : 02-11-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Unread 02-12-2019, 01:53 AM
Low Minors

Pre-Show: Badstreet vs. Steven Regal vs. Vampiro

Owen Hart vs. Hiroshi Hase (Loan from Stampede)

Barry Horowitz vs. Yokozuna

Bob Holly, Shane Douglas, and Dallas Page vs. 2 Cold Scorpio, George Wells, and Savio Vega

Brian Adams vs. Steve Blackman vs. Yoji Anjo

MPWA Tag Team Titles
Samoan Swat Team (C) vs. Dave Taylor and Dave Finlay (Loan from ASW-UK)

Brian Pillman vs. Atlantis (Loan from UWA)

Los Villanos vs. Malenko Brothers

Keiichi Yamada vs. La Parka

Ultimate Deathmatch for the APW Conviction Title
Tarzan Goto (C) vs. Mick Foley

Fatal 4-Way for the vacant APW Heavyweight Title
Leatherface vs. Sid Vicious vs. Sting vs. The Warrior