Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Super Star

I have a worker signed to a Exclusive PPA agreement. I was just notified that he has signed an exclusive PPA deal with another company. He has not given me notice, and I do not have a note in my personal assistant that he is leaving.

Is he leaving? I need to start jobbing him out asap if he is. I apparently don't understand Exclusive PPAs at all. Can someone let me know if I should be treating him as a leaving talent or just someone that's no longer exclusive.
Unread 02-11-2019, 02:26 AM
Super Star

Found it, under time remaining it says 3 days. He did not inform me himself at any point. The jerk.
Unread 02-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Savant View Post
Found it, under time remaining it says 3 days. He did not inform me himself at any point. The jerk.
In this circumstance they give one week's notice.
Unread 02-12-2019, 01:35 AM
Phenom

Default Alliances

Is their anyway an alliance could fold? Also, if a Fed is in an alliance and the player buys that Fed, can the Fed be removed from the Alliance?
Essentially I'm looking to takeover a company going out of business and make it my child company, but my company is in a different alliance than this one is. I'd like to have them in the same alliance
Unread 02-12-2019, 06:13 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmaster View Post
Is their anyway an alliance could fold? Also, if a Fed is in an alliance and the player buys that Fed, can the Fed be removed from the Alliance?
Essentially I'm looking to takeover a company going out of business and make it my child company, but my company is in a different alliance than this one is. I'd like to have them in the same alliance
I believe that an alliance will fold if it's last member closes. You can not remove a child company from an alliance. As a work around, you could add a player, control the company you want to buy, resign from the alliance, have the new player leave the game, and then have your user character buy the smaller company. It is important to buy the company AFTER you have removed it from the alliance, as you can not control a child company.
Unread 02-13-2019, 07:52 AM
Low Minors

Considering starting up AEW, but legit don't want to run tv till post Double or Nothing... Is there a way to simulate Being the Elite AKA a show with just segments and no matches or will pop tank if I used Being the Elite to build the ppv?

I'm hoping in 2020 TV deals are instant and have start dates as opposed to "now you have tv"
Unread 02-13-2019, 09:07 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Savant View Post
The note that he signed with someone else was the notice. Exclusive PPA means that if he wants to work for someone else he has to leave your company.
Unread 02-13-2019, 10:02 AM
Low Minors

Question Technical style, technical match aim

I have a question about the technical masterpiece theme matches:
I noticed you can use technical masterwork as a match aim. And workers with high technical skills get a bonus in these matches. There is also matches with the style category technical (submission matches, etc.). And workers with high technical skill get a bonus on these matches as well.
Is the bonus bigger if I use technical masterwork aim with a submission match (technical style)?
Unread 02-13-2019, 11:50 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydCross View Post
The note that he signed with someone else was the notice. Exclusive PPA means that if he wants to work for someone else he has to leave your company.
It also typically gives you 7 days before they leave. So the note that he signed is your notification and then he has seven days before he leaves.
Unread 02-13-2019, 11:51 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieRock View Post
I have a question about the technical masterpiece theme matches:
I noticed you can use technical masterwork as a match aim. And workers with high technical skills get a bonus in these matches. There is also matches with the style category technical (submission matches, etc.). And workers with high technical skill get a bonus on these matches as well.
Is the bonus bigger if I use technical masterwork aim with a submission match (technical style)?
I do not believe that the bonus double-dips [but I could be wrong].
Unread 02-13-2019, 07:38 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
I do not believe that the bonus double-dips [but I could be wrong].
Thanks!
Unread 02-15-2019, 06:26 AM
Hall of Fame

So as USPW I decided to make "Reverie 2", my own broadcaster, with Enormous coverage in Japan (I'm nabbing Buddy Garner and completely ignoring any, say, narratives that might make Japan a bad place monetarily to expand to. cough).

Aside from the editor, is it possible to change the broadcaster's tolerance and patience and such.

P.S. It's Free-To-Air too, just for added complete stupidity.
Unread 02-15-2019, 04:09 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidenhoek View Post
So as USPW I decided to make "Reverie 2", my own broadcaster, with Enormous coverage in Japan (I'm nabbing Buddy Garner and completely ignoring any, say, narratives that might make Japan a bad place monetarily to expand to. cough).

Aside from the editor, is it possible to change the broadcaster's tolerance and patience and such.

I'm pretty sure just in editor. You can make a narrative, but that's also in the editor.
Unread 02-15-2019, 06:22 PM
Super Star

How could I generate a new c-verse style picture?
Unread 02-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidenhoek View Post

If it's your own broadcaster, as in company owned, patience and risk tolerance is irrelevant. You can have a murder on screen and they won't complain.