Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-28-2017, 02:54 PM
Super Star

Default The Bad Boys of .....MEW?

Somewhere in West Central Mexico

It was an important day for Super Gato. The owner of MEW has decided that being owner, booker and main event performer was takings its toll. It was time to pass some responsibility on to someone trustworthy. He was going to have a new booker today and well....Centella is running very late. It isn't like him at all to be over an hour late without even a simple call or text saying why.

Gato Averno was with his father for this celebration, but his intentions are that of evil. To become booker means he he could be the top star of MEW forever! On a side note no one really knows why Pequeño Oso de Oro is around, but he is small and harmless so they just let him be.

Super Gato: "This is not like him. Where could he be?"

Gato Averno: "Daaaaaaad. It totally slipped my mind. Centella quit!"

Super Gato: "What!? How....why didn't he tell me?!"

Gato Averno: "No idea. I guess he was a bad idea afterall. You'll just have to appoint someone else as booker. Mew hue hue!"

Super Gato frowns under that mask. Sadly he doesn't know the truth and Gato Averno set up an elaborate plot for Centella that has left the former employee out of work and swearing never to speak to Super Gato again.

Super Gato: "My son...you are right. There is only one thing I can do."

Gato Averno straightens up and looks pleased. He holds his hand out and waits to hear the words 'You shall be the new booker!'. That never happens.

Super Gato: "I will have to do 'THE SUMMONING'!"

Gato Averno: "Wha...what!?"

FAST FORWARD

Some Time Later. Location is now out in the middle of nowhere. Pequeño Oso de Oro somehow ended up out here with the father and son duo as well. He's a tiny bear so no one is really going to question his motives.

Super Gato: "There we go! The summoning circle has been set. Now to begin the ritual."

Gato Averno: "Daaaaaad. This makes no sense. Certainly there is someone else that you employ that could do the job."

Gato Averno has made every attempt to point out he is that someone, but somehow it has all gone over his father's head. Super Gato begins chanting and after a few moments he finishes up. Nothing seems to happen which only makes Super Gato check the badly scrawled notes he has.

Super Gato: "I don't know why it didn't do anything. Wait...they honey!"

The ritual honey was missing. Pequeño Oso de Oro looks rather guilty and is also being chased by bees.

Super Gato: "Oh no! We'll have to do it agai-"

That is when the world exploded! Or at least the part of the world in the circle. A blast of bright light and a tremor that sends everyone tumbling. Something was about to come through the portal.

Last edited by Voeltzwagon : 07-30-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Unread 01-28-2017, 02:59 PM
Super Star

Australia: In Another Universe

It had been a good career. Septimus Stubbs may have never made it in the big time, but he made money and he can still stay in the business he loves by being a road agent and not having to wrestle anymore. Even better all the nightmares have stopped as of late. No horrible nightmares of Big Daddy Horne , The Tzar or Drifting Tom Drago making him work for them.

He is idly working on his motorcycle when he hears his wife call out to him.

Septimus' Wife: "Honeeeeey! Someone is on the phone for you. Something about a job on RAW."

Was this his lucky day? Did RAW want to hire him as a back stage agent? Oh, or maybe a manager. Heck, he would hold off retirement if they wanted him for a few matches.

Septimus Stubbs: "I'll be right there."

That is when Septimus Stubs started to glow and things begain to shake.

Septimus Stubbs: "OH WHAT THE FUUUU-"

Then the world exploded. Or at least it did around Septimus Stubbs and once the flash of light faded and the shaking stopped there was no more Stubby to be seen.

Unread 01-28-2017, 03:04 PM
Super Star

Back in Mexico

"-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKOWW!"

Septimus Stubbs lays in a heap looking up at a clear sky. His body aches all over and it feels like he had been falling for ages despite it being only a matter of seconds. Everything seems off for some reason. Then slowly something leans over to peer back at him.

Septimus Stubbs: "Gah! ****ing bear!"

Stubby flails and it sends Pequeño Oso de Oro running away screaming....growling.....something. Quickly Septimus Stubbs gets to his feet and tries to figure out where he ended up. He only gets a few moments before he is hugged by a strange, masked man. A younger, rather annoyed looking masked man stands at a distance and glares holes into Stubby

Super Gato: "My new booker! We will have so much fun!"

Septimus Stubbs: "....oh **** me."

OOC: I would like to blame Pteroid and MHero for this mess.
Unread 01-28-2017, 03:06 PM
Major League

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS YES YES YES HES HES YES

...I greatly approve of this.
Unread 01-28-2017, 03:16 PM
Living Legend

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

So hyped for this to come to fruition
Unread 01-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Super Star

AFTER A LONG EXPLANATION

Septimus Stubbs is quiet. All too quiet. It has been a lot to take in. From what he can gather not only is he no longer in Australia, but he seems to be in what seems like another world. One that feels a lot more....red. Even more confusing is he knows little to know Spanish, but he can understand Super Gato who has been very nice even if flaky.

Septimus Stubbs: "So....you did this ritual for a booker? You ever hear of just hiring one normally?"

Super Gato: "I could, but this ritual was to give me the best option! I mean sure the little bear messed it up a bit, but it looks like it turned out well!"

Septimus Stubbs: "Not for me! You ****ing took me not only far from home but from a different world. I got no money. I got no home. I sure as hell am unsure how to book you lucha guys."

Super Gato: "Oh you will be fine! I will pay you well and I am sure you can book with no issues. As for home....hmm...."

???: "He can stay with us."

1313 Mockingbird Lane?

Septimus Stubbs stares at the trio for a few moments then shakes his head as he looks to Super Gato. The owner hmms a bit and he looks between the three then back to Septimus Stubbs.

Super Gato: "No? Well fair enough. I know where you can settle in. Just go to this address. Rest up then we will talk more."

One Hour Later

Septimus Stubbs arrives at a quaint little cottage just on the outskirts of town. Inside he just stares and somehow he has come to realize he is only in a slightly better situation than he would have been if he accepted the offer of the trio of monsters. For now he just stares at his new room mates who have settled in at the dinner table to have their evening porridge.

Septimus Stubbs: "Oh Christ."

Unread 01-28-2017, 04:39 PM
Living Legend

As someone who has done an MEW dynasty before, good luck with this one brother!
Unread 01-28-2017, 05:40 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncrewed View Post
As someone who has done an MEW dynasty before, good luck with this one brother!
Cheers! I am sure it will be a wild ride. Been good so far, but only done two shows at this point.

In the Gato family basement.

A furious Gato Aveno has posted on every forum and wrote a very mean blog about Septimus Stubbs. How dare that man take his job? He was going to be booker! He was going to win all the titles! Then he would make new titles so he could win those too! MEW would be his oyster even though he has never had one and isn't even sure if he would like oysters.

With anger still in his heart he has been scouring websites. If he can't be booker now he will make sure to find a way to make things worse for this Septimus Stubbs fellow. What he needs is a cohort. A wonderful evil cohort that will make Stubbs quit the job forever and go back to wherever he came from. After hours of searching he almost feels like he is out of options. His father wouldn't hire most of these people has found. They just don't fit in. Then when he thought all hope was lost he finds someone. His eyes go wide and he can only help but chuckle."

Gato Averno: "Mew hue hue. Purrfect! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! COME SEE WHAT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET!"

Unread 01-28-2017, 05:43 PM
Major League

It's El Gigante, isn't it? It's gooootta be
Unread 01-28-2017, 05:59 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pteroid View Post
It's El Gigante, isn't it? It's gooootta be
Oh if only.

In a cramped office. God knows where.

The office isn't that big. There is a desk and with an old laptop on it that somehow still works and a folding chair that Septimus is sitting on. To the side there is a few blankets and a pillow as Stubbs has found it easier to sleep in the tiny office than deal with the bears.

Antiguo Mal: "Here are the reports Super Gato wanted me to give you."

Septimus Stubbs: "Holy **** what are you!?"

Antiguo Mal: "I'm one half of the tag champs. Pleased to meet you."

Septimus Stubbs: "Oh....my bad. Uh, nice to meet you too. Thanks for the...reports?"

Mal just nods and sort of wiggles through the doorway without getting the helmet stuck. Septimus Stubbs looks at the paperwork of finances and the past shows run by the promotion. As he is looking over things Super Gato bursts onto the scene.

Super Gato: "Hello my Stubby amigo!"

Septimus Stubbs: "I told you not to call me that."

Super Gato: "Of course! I have some rules I wish you to know. I want us to never fall into debt and we must become more popular!"

Septimus Stubbs: "Well that seems easy enough. I just started looking at finan-"

Super Gato: "SUPER! Let us go with younger talent. They tend to be cheaper! No one over thirty-five! And....no MMA guys! They are much too violent. We are a family friendly company! So also no one with law problems!"

Septimus Stubbs: "Simple enough I mean most of the guys I am looking at are just young luchadors anyw-"

Super Gato: "And I made your first hire! My son found him and I am sure he will do well for this company. Come on in!"

Mya ha ha!

Danga Drive: "I am going to make you quit and make your life a living hell!"

Septimus Stubbs: "The ****?"

Super Gato: "That is his gimmick! He is so villainous and in character!"

Danga Drive: "You won't last six months! MYA HA HA!"

Septimus Stubbs: "That's it! Out! You all get the **** out! AND THAT MEANS YOU TOO!"

Mini Mal panics and bursts out of the room before Stubbs can shove Danga Drive and Super Gato out before slamming the door.

Super Gato: "He must be getting ready to be busy with hires! Good man!"

Danga Drive: "Mya ha ha!"

Last edited by Voeltzwagon : 01-28-2017 at 08:20 PM.
Unread 01-28-2017, 07:02 PM
Major League

...nevermind, Danga's better. If you get Monsta too, I will mark.
Unread 01-29-2017, 05:44 AM
Super Star

I think any time I see Voeltzwagons name under a thread in the diary section I mark out. Not very familiar with MEW but I'm sure you'll educate me very quickly.
Unread 01-29-2017, 08:47 AM
Super Star

It had been several days. Several days of insanity. Dealing with men dressed like cats. Dealing with men dressed as bears. Dealing with....whatever some of these weirdos are. Hell, Septimus almost had a piano dropped on his head at one point and had a very apologetic referee saying he isn't sure how it ended up in the air to fall like that.

Then there was just going through paperwork. Looking at costs and companies that run in the same area. Looking at things there is no way to really compete or find a good way to grow that wouldn't cost money that MEW can't afford at the moment. So he made one signing. A simple one to a younger talent that seems to have some promise.

Corazon Purpura. Stubbs knows jack about luchadors for the most part, but this one seemed like a good fit. Still young and nicely well rounded from what he has seen and read about the kid. And on top of that he cost about half of what that damn Danga Drive guy did. With the roster finalized for the time being it was finally time. Time to GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!

The stock car goes driving right through Stubby's office and almost takes out the poor Aussie. The car just speeds through one wall and out the other at high speed. All that can be heard is a laugh as it speeds by.

"MYA HA HA!"

Septimus Stubbs: "**** me. I want to go home."

Unread 01-29-2017, 08:51 AM
Super Star

MEW: BLASTING OFF!

Main Event

Air Force Juan and Super Gato vs Gato Averno and Danga Drive

Also Featuring

The Bear Necessities vs Los Monstruos II (Dracula & Gorila)

Alebrije vs Corazon Purpura

Angelo Hurtado vs Sangre de la Cruz Jr

Unread 01-29-2017, 05:37 PM
Living Legend

Main Event

Air Force Juan and Super Gato vs Gato Averno and Danga Drive

Also Featuring

The Bear Necessities vs Los Monstruos II (Dracula & Gorila)

Alebrije vs Corazon Purpura

Angelo Hurtado vs Sangre de la Cruz Jr