Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Wrestling Spirit 3 > Wrestling Spirit 3 Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-07-2018, 05:42 PM
Low Minors

Default New conversion methods/WS4?

Is there a possibility of new conversion updates (Being able to convert TEW2016 mods into the game) or is that too advanced for the game? If so, is there a chance of WS4? I guarantee the question has been asked but it would be an interesting thing. You can add stuff like
- Normal competing/Title chase (Not really involved in stories, being able to show up to different companies in the 4 weeks instead of doing a storyline)
- More storylines
- Potential manager story where you help/guide your worker to become the best
- Updated conversions
- Promotion for popularity (Promoting your name (social media and such)/putting on top-rated matches and getting people talking)
- Updated default data
- One night deals
And other things! There are many ways you could expand off the ever-alive Wrestling Spirit 3.
Unread 03-08-2018, 02:33 AM
GDS Developer

It wouldn't be too advanced, no, but there are no plans to add anything further to the game - it's pretty old at this point, there's not really a huge incentive to be adding new features to it when I have so much work to do on more recent and newer titles.

As for a sequel, that is almost certainly not going to happen. There are threads about it elsewhere on the forum, but the short version is that I only have limited time and my priorities are with other titles at this stage.