Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-03-2018, 01:26 AM
Low Minors

Default USPW 2016: Peter Michaels Era

United States Pro Wrestling: The Documentary
Starring
Peter Michaels
Prologue

[Following a fade to black from the previous show, the scene lights up to reveal an empty desk that almost looks like it is inside of a prison. A small window up in the corner allows light inside the room. Otherwise, the room is pretty dingy and dark. A cough sounds from behind the camera and then a voiceover begins to speak.]

[The Grand Avatar:] "Are we on? Yes? Hello and welcome to the Reverie network and this documentary focused on Reverie's own United States Pro Wrestling. We have arrived to January 2016 and a major change has been made within this company. We have learned that USPW owner, Allen Packer, has made this change in the background of the company. The new man that will be running the day to day activities of USPW is none other than Peter Michaels. We are proud to have Mr. Michaels joining us here today."

[After a few moments, Peter Michaels walks into view of the camera. He reaches out and pulls back a chair, a screech overtaking the silence as he does so. He sits down in the chair and looks up into the camera.]

[Peter Michaels:] "Thank you for having me here for this documentary. I hope that I can share some enlightening perspectives from my position in the company."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Thank you for being a part of this documentary, Mr. Michaels. As you know, each and every week, we will be bringing USPW American Wrestling to the television screen. This documentary will take place on Mondays and we will discuss the previous week of American Wrestling with Mr. Michaels and other members of the USPW locker room. We will discuss other events that have happened within the wrestling world, as well. To begin with, this evening, please tell our viewers a little bit about yourself and why you are here."

[Peter Michaels shifts slightly in his chair, moving to a more comfortable position.]

[Peter Michaels:] "My name is Peter Michaels. I am currently the executive vice president in charge of United States Pro Wrestling. Beginning this week, I will also be taking on the role of lead announcer on both American Wrestling and the events forthcoming this year. I am 55 years old and I have been in the wrestling business for 37 years. I began my career in the Texas Wrestling League where I was the lead announcer from October 1981 to February 1995 when the company closed it's doors. One month later, I received a job offer to become the lead announcer at Supreme Wrestling Federation, which I happily accepted. I worked my way up in that company to become the lead executive under Richard Eisen. In September 2015 I was released from the company and I began speaking with Allen Packer. I must have impressed Mr. Packer with my interview skills because I was given the job of Executive Vice President upon my arrival here to the company. I am grateful to Mr. Packer and I plan to keep up the standard of excellence that this company has been showing each and every week."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Thank you, Mr. Michaels. We will be right back after messages from our sponsors."

[Following a commercial break, we are taken back to the room where this documentary is taking place. The focus, once again, is on Peter Michaels with The Grand Avatar in the background running the camera.]

[The Grand Avatar:] "Welcome back, everyone. We are here with USPW Executive Vice President Peter Michaels. Mr. Michaels, now that you have taken over this company, what changes are we likely to see as we move forward?"

[Peter Michaels:] "As I stated earlier, the announce booth will be changing beginning this Wednesday night. I will be stepping in as the lead announcer along with Emily McQueen running color commentary. I will also be looking around the world for the best athletes to step in and be part of the top wrestling company in the business today. This will definitely be bringing some others into the company and it just might mean releasing some wrestlers who do not fit the product. I will, however, give each wrestler the opportunity to keep their job as we move forward. I will not simply be coming in and cleaning house. As an exclusive here first, I will give you the fact that our event schedule has been changed. In order to make things more cohesive, I made the decision to place almost every event on Sunday in the third week of the month. This will begin with Stars, Stripes And Slams this month. The two events that will take place on different days are Independence Day Slam, which has always taken place on July 4th and Thanksgiving Thunder which will take place the day before Thanksgiving. Other than that, people should expect to see the same great USPW wrestling action that they are accustomed to seeing each and every Wednesday."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Right now, we are going to do a little word association. I am going to say something and you say the first word or words that come into mind. Are you ready?"

[Peter Michaels:] "I'm definitely ready for this."

[The Grand Avatar:] "USPW."

[Peter Michaels:] "Opportunity."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Nicky Champion."

[Peter Michaels:] "Franchise."

[The Grand Avatar:] "SWF."

[Peter Michaels:] "The past."

[The Grand Avatar:] "One more. Richard Eisen."

[Peter Michaels:] "Cut-throat."

[The Grand Avatar:] "As we wrap up, is there anything that you would like USPW wrestling fans to know?"

[Peter Michaels:] "I hope that they will continue to tune in as they have been doing. I consider this promotion to be the best wrestling promotion in the world today with it's mix of great wrestling, characters and family friendly entertainment. I would like to thank Allen Packer for giving me this opportunity and I will see everyone this Wednesday on the Reverie network for USPW American Wrestling."

[Peter Michaels stands up and offers a handshake to The Grand Avatar. A hand moves forward on camera, shaking the hand of Mr. Michaels. Peter Michaels turns to exit and The Grand Avatar speaks over the camera once again.]

[The Grand Avatar:] "Thank you for tuning in to the Reverie network today. We will be back next week with our talk of this week's wrestling action. Until then enjoy your day."

[The camera briefly follows Peter Michaels exiting the room and then we fade to black.]
Unread 11-03-2018, 01:28 AM
Low Minors

Starring
Robbie Sanchez
Prologue

[Following a fade to black from the previous show, the scene lights up to reveal an empty desk that is in a brighter room than the one before. Several small windows allow light to enter the room. The room looks to be a much happier place than the previous one. A cough sounds from behind the camera and then a voiceover begins to speak.]

[The Grand Avatar:] "Hello everyone and welcome to the Reverie network for this edition of the United States Pro Wrestling Documentary. As this episode is being taped, we are only a day away from the first USPW American Wrestling show of 2016. Our last show we interviewed the new Executive Vice President of the company, Peter Michaels. Now, we welcome to the set the man who used to run the company and who remains the head referee: Robbie Sanchez."

[Robbie Sanchez walks into view of the camera. He looks relaxed for the moment and he gets settled onto the desk instead of in the chair. He flashes a smile as he looks toward the camera.]

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Hello Reverie fans!"

[The Grand Avatar:] "First of all, Mr. Sanchez, welcome to our documentary. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to join us. Please, tell our viewers something about yourself."

[Robbie Sanchez:] "First of all, call me Robbie. Mr. Sanchez is my father. Now, something about me, huh? Well, I am from Oklahoma and I have been with this company since it's very first show back in 2001. As you said, I was promoted to the role of head booker in 2014 and I have been in charge since then until now. I have 27 years experience in the business, working on the independent scene before being signed with USPW. I can speak both English and Spanish fluently. That's about all."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Thank you, Mr. San -- Robbie. Before we get into the heat of things, we have to take this commercial break. We'll be right back."

[This particular commercial break is to hype American Wrestling this Wednesday on the Reverie network. During the commercial we learn that Nicky Champion will take on Tyson Baine in our main event. Following the commercial, we return to the bright, sunny room where Robbie Sanchez remains seated on top of the desk, still looking relaxed.]

[The Grand Avatar:] "We are back and we are here with USPW Head Referee Robbie Sanchez. Robbie, can you tell us all about how and when you learned that Peter Michaels would be taking the role of Executive Vice President?"

[Robbie Sanchez:] [Laughing] "Are you looking to get me in trouble? No, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Peter Michaels and the job that he does. I had a meeting with Allen Packer a week before they made the signing to let me know that they are going to go in a slightly different direction at the corporate level. Moving from the corporate office allowed me to spend more time focusing on becoming a better referee and the ability to look for Miss Right."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Is there something you want to share?"

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Nope. I haven't found anyone just yet. But I am looking for someone if the right person happens to fall in my lap."

[The Grand Avatar:] "You heard it here, ladies. Robbie Sanchez is going to be out on the prowl in a city near you. Shifting gears here, Robbie, what would you say is your favorite match that you have ever been a part of, whether in USPW or on the indies?"

[Robbie Sanchez:] "While there are a lot of great wrestlers on the indy scene, there is definitely something about being in the bright lights of a top company even as a referee. I was the official when Steve Frehley defeated Nicky Champion back in October for the World title. That was an amazing match. I was also the official for the first ever USPW World title match when Giant Redwood became the first champion by defeating Captain USA. While that was not even close to being a great match in terms of in-ring work, it was definitely special. One day I hope to be the official when a wrestler of Hispanic origin wins the USPW World title."

[The Grand Avatar:] "That would be something special. We have had a wrestler of Middle Eastern origin hold the title in Sheik Mustafa. Now it's about that time that we do some word assocation here. Are you ready for that?"

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Bring it on."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Peter Michaels."

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Getting right to it, huh? I'd say voice and talent."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Baby Jamie."

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Partner in crime."

[The Grand Avatar:] "James Justice."

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Veteran leader."

[The Grand Avatar:] "TCW."

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Athletic."

[The Grand Avatar:] "NOTBPW."

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Machines."

[The Grand Avatar:] "That's the last one for us here tonight. It's about time to wrap things up here, Robbie. Is there anything else you would like to tell the fans watching?"

[Robbie Sanchez:] "Make sure you tune in to the Reverie network and American Wrestling to see me and the great wrestlers of this company in the ring each and every week. I can promise you that things will continue to hold up to the standard that I helped create. Thank you for watching."

[The Grand Avatar:] "I couldn't say it better myself. We leave you here with a list of the matches that are signed for American Wrestling this week. Make sure to stay tuned in for more great Reverie programming."

[Robbie Sanchez pushes himself off the desk and exits stage right as the camera fades to black. Just before we switch programs, that list of matches for American Wrestling this week is shown on the screen.]

USPW World Television Title Match
10 Minute Time Limit
Casey Valentine defends vs Mick Muscles
Comments:

Running Wolf vs Tribal Warrior
Comments:

Winner Fights for USPW National title(current champion: Trent Shaffer) at Stars, Stripes And Slams
Rick Law vs James Justice
Comments:

Raven Robinson vs Gorgon
Comments:

Tyson Baine vs Nicky Champion
Comments:

Any extra comments on diary, formatting, etc.:
Unread 11-03-2018, 02:35 AM
Living Legend

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments:

Comments:

Winner Fights for USPW National title(current champion: Trent Shaffer) at Stars, Stripes And Slams
Comments:

Raven Robinson vs Gorgon
Comments:

Comments:
Unread 11-03-2018, 07:48 AM
Hall of Fame

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments:

Running Wolf
vs Tribal Warrior
Comments:

Comments:

Raven Robinson vs Gorgon
Comments:

Comments:
Unread 11-03-2018, 09:13 AM

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Raven Robinson vs Gorgon
Comments:

Comments:
Unread 11-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Minor League

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Raven Robinson vs Gorgon
Comments:

Comments:
Unread 11-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Low Minors

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments: I think Casey Valentine is a more complete wrestler, he is more athletic, and having a good run with the television championship will benefit him a lot, meanwhile he can get credibility by beating a former world champion that doubles him in size, obviously Valentine is more popular but symbolically makes a impact.

Comments: This is really a toss up for me, either you want to build up Running Wolf as a viable babyface midcarder, using the veteran tag team wrestler as the sacrificial lamb, or build Tribal Warrior as this Brutish Monster Heel, rebuilding him from scratch after Java left him, and give him something to do.

Comments: A very strange Face vs Face match, and I doubt is going to stay like this, but right now with what we know, Rick Law gets the Win as he is feuding with Shaffer, also Justice is a little bit too popular to be caring about the National title.

Raven Robinson vs Gorgon
Comments: Monster Heel vs Babyface Old Veteran, with a Babyface Womens Champion, yeah right now Gorgon makes the most sense as a challenger for Melody, as Raven, Missy Masterson and Miss American Pie are faces, Killer Kass is too green to be a credible Champion, Tiffany Jade is the former champion, this means as we are looking for a new challenger that Melody is coming out of a feud with Tiffany Jade, that leaves the Monster Heel Gorgon as the viable challenge, the only chance i see this dont happening is if you turn either Missy Masterson or Raven Robinson Heel, or are bringing a new wrestler.

Comments: Nicky Champion is the figurehead, and he doesnt lose on TV, is to important to keep him strong.
Unread 11-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Minor League

10 Minute Time Limit
Comments: Ill go with Valentine here though I could see a time limit draw but no way should Muscles walk away with the belt

Comments: I love Tribal Warrior but his best days are behind him, time to make way for the next generation. Running Wolf ftw

Comments: Both are interesting as potential challengers to the National title but I’ll go with Law on this one

Raven Robinson vs Gorgon
Comments: give the monster the win, this is still USPW

Comments: Nicky going over seems predictable and with the champ not having a match tonight I could see some foul play costing Nicky the match

Any extra comments on diary, formatting, etc.: love the write up so far! I’m a huge USPW fan so I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Unread 11-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMultiGames View Post
10 Minute Time Limit
Comments: I think Casey Valentine is a more complete wrestler, he is more athletic, and having a good run with the television championship will benefit him a lot, meanwhile he can get credibility by beating a former world champion that doubles him in size, obviously Valentine is more popular but symbolically makes a impact.
Thank you for the comments, XMultiGames. I know the first show really sets the tone for the diary going forward. Valentine is definitely a more complete wrestler and the future for USPW, in my opinion. He would definitely earn some credibility by defeating a former world champion that is much bigger than he is. But we can all agree that he is much better than his Uncle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMultiGames View Post
Comments: A very strange Face vs Face match, and I doubt is going to stay like this, but right now with what we know, Rick Law gets the Win as he is feuding with Shaffer, also Justice is a little bit too popular to be caring about the National title.
I know that the whole face versus face dynamic is odd but I didn't want to make the winner/loser to be obvious. That being said, face versus face and heel versus heel matches will be a rare thing as they should be. I hope to make all of my titles, both singles and tag, to feel important. That being said, Law is feuding with Shaffer. The only question is how this feud will move forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
Any extra comments on diary, formatting, etc.: love the write up so far! Iím a huge USPW fan so I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Thank you for the comments, King Bison. I am glad that you're enjoying the write up so far. USPW is definitely a fun promotion with which to work. I hope that the formatting works for you and for others. It's not going to be as detailed as some but I think that it will help with not experiencing the burn out that I and some other writers have experienced.

I would also like to take this time to acknowledge the many graphic creators, render artists, etc. that are going to make this diary pop. Artists such as King Bison, LoNdOn, J Silver, jtlant, dse81, among others are part of the living and beating heart of diaries. Thank you to all of you.

Also please let me know which wrestlers/backstage staff/etc. you would like to see as part of the USPW documentary in the future. On to the show...

===
Wednesday, week 1, January 2016

Live from The Dust Bowl
Broadcast via Reverie at On Demand...
USPW presents...

Quote:
USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING
Quote:

[Steve Frehley comes down to the ring and raises the USPW World title belt. He begins by telling the fans that they need to shut up so they can hear what he has to say. This, of course, draws even more boos from the fans here at The Dust Bowl. He declares himself the best USPW World champion that has ever held the title. He reminds the fans that whenever someone steps in the path of Frehley's Comet, they get taken down. He is interrupted by the man he beat for the title: Nicky Champion. Champion enters the ring and informs Frehley that he will be cashing in his rematch clause at Stars, Stripes And Slams. But it's not going to be just any match, this match is going to be inside a steel cell. Frehley warns Champion that this is a career-ending match and that's exactly what will happen to Champion. Nicky Champion promises to prove that Champion is more than just a name before a brawl kicks off between the two of them. Security rushes in to break things up.]
Quote:

[At the announce booth, Peter Michaels and Emily McQueen talk about what just happened between Steve Frehley and Nicky Champion. McQueen says that Champion had no right to interrupted the champ. Then they discuss Champion's match tonight with Tyson Baine with McQueen wondering if Champion will even make it to Stars, Stripes And Slams. Finally, Michaels sends us to the ring for our opening bout.]
Match #1

Quote:
In a decent match, Casey Valentine defeated Mick Muscles in 5:57 by pinfall with a Deep Impact(Double Arm DDT). Casey Valentine makes defence number 4 of his USPW Television title.
Winner: Casey Valentine
Match Rating: C+
Quote:

[Rich Money is shown backstage, lighting a cigar with a 100 dollar bill. He gets approached by Chris Caulfield and, after an argument, Caulfield takes the cigar and drops it on the ground, stomping on it, putting out the flame. Caulfield reminds Money that smoking is not allowed inside this building. Money says that he has enough money to pay whatever they want to fine him. Caulfield responds that it's not about the money but about the health of the wrestlers and fans in the building. Money pulls out another cigar but Caulfield responds with a shove to Money. Money comes back with a punch, shoving the cigar in Caulfield's face. Then the two of them brawl until USPW security steps in to break things up.]
Match #2

Quote:
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Tribal Warrior defeated Running Wolf in 5:43 by pinfall with a Head Hunter Special(Running Big Boot).
Winner: Tribal Warrior
Match Rating: C-
Quote:

[The match is over and Running Wolf is left down. Tribal Warrior is celebrating, but then stops and sees his opponent still on the ground. He attacks, and beats him into the canvas. He picks up Wolf and bounces off the ropes, hitting the running big boot again known as Head Hunter Special. Warrior stomps down on Wolf before he picks him up and ties him to the tree of woe in the corner. Warrior begins choking Wolf with his boot before security finally comes down to break things up.]
Quote:

[Backstage, Rick Law walks into the locker room of James Justice. Law shows a negative reaction to the incense in the room but finds Justice seated on a bench stretching. The room is seemingly covered in some form of smoke. Law offers a handshake to Justice, telling him that, tonight, they are going to go out there and put on the match of the night. May the best man win. Justice responds that they will do just that but he's not going to take it easy on Law. He says that he is in this match to win it and then beat Trent Shaffer for the National title. Justice shakes Law's hand and gives him a hug before the two men make for the door. Their match is next.]
Match #3

Quote:
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, James Justice defeated Rick Law in 11:54 by pinfall with a Liberation Slam(Falling Side Slam).
Winner: James Justice
Match Rating: B-
Quote:

[Following a match, James Justice is celebrating his victory. Trent Shaffer slides in the ring and assaults him from behind. Shaffer sets up Justice for the Heart Burn(Lung Blower) but Rick Law manages to get up and grab his nightstick. Law hesitates for just a moment before he steps toward the action at the urging of Dawn Gemmell. He chases Shaffer off with the nightstick and then checks on Justice.]
Quote:
[The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Steve Frehley take on Enygma next week on American Wrestling.]
Quote:

[Danny Jillefski walks out to the ring and is given a microphone. He announces that he has been given the honor of being the new General Manager of USPW. He promises to bring a golden era to this company and make the right calls that will be best for business. He announces a new assistant that will be in charge of the Women's Division, Alicia Strong. Alicia comes out on crutches and stands side by side with Jillefski. She makes the announcement that Tiffany Jade will receive her contractual rematch against Melody at Stars, Stripes And Slams. She promises to lead the women's revolution and bring in the best in women's wrestling. The two exit the ring together with Jillefski helping Alicia to the back.]
Quote:

[Tyson Baine had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Nicky Champion. He promised to make Champion remember the fires he brought Champion in the past. He tells Champion that he will not make it to Stars, Stripes And Slams and he plans on taking Champion's place during that match and becoming the new USPW World Champion, placing the title in the darkside where it belongs. During the promo, T-Rex stands side by side with his partner.]
Quote:

[Melody is backstage holding a copy of the next edition of the company magazine, which she is on the cover of. She talks about how great the pictures and articles are, and recommends that everyone buys it. Following this announcement, she is attacked from behind by Tiffany Jade with a roundhouse kick. Jade stands over Melody, looking down at her as we go back to the ring.]
Match #4

Quote:
In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Raven Robinson defeated Gorgon in 6:06 when Gorgon got disqualified after going into an attacking rage.
Winner: Raven Robinson
Match Rating: C
Quote:

[Backstage, Andre Jones and The Force join together with The Force promising to teach Jones the way of the force. Jones says that he will be a willing student and hopes to move forward with knowledge and power. In his own unique style, The Force tells Jones that he will have to make sacrifices to the gods of the force as they move forward in his training. Jones says that he is prepared to tackle this in the same way that he dominated on the volleyball court. The Force says that he hopes that Jones is ready for what is needed to become a warrior of the force. The Force snarls and we go back to the ring.]
Match #5

Quote:
In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Nicky Champion defeated Tyson Baine in 19:54 by pinfall with a Hawkeye Hammer(Double Underhook Facebuster). During the match we also had T-Rex run in and attack Champion.
Winner: Nicky Champion
Match Rating: B-
Quote:

[Nicky Champion celebrates in the ring and then is shown heading back down the aisle after his match. As he reaches the stage he gets attacked by Steve Frehley, who came out of nowhere. Frehley catches Champion with the Frehley's Comet(Tornado Face Slam) on the stage! Frehley proceeds to lift Champion up in a vertical suplex position. He holds him in the air and then twists him so he is facing the opposite way and then throws him right off the stage, through a table and onto a bunch of equipment, landing the move known as the Frehley Suplex Throw. As Steve Frehley looks on smiling, Nicky Champion is stretchered out with a neck brace on.]
Unread 11-06-2018, 08:55 PM
Minor League

Great first show! I really enjoy the shortened write ups for the card. Makes it easier to breeze through a show in one sitting.
Looks like I didnít do too hot in the predictions though haha I think Iíve been too abused by the WWE mentality of booking surprises and upsets each week that I was blind to the obvious outcomes being the right ones
Unread 11-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Phenom

Nice first show! I like the simplicity of it all... the Money/Caulfield skit was great. Frehley's attack was vicious too! I hope you play it up and keep Nicky out of commission for a bit to really sell it.
Unread 11-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
Great first show! I really enjoy the shortened write ups for the card. Makes it easier to breeze through a show in one sitting.
Looks like I didn’t do too hot in the predictions though haha I think I’ve been too abused by the WWE mentality of booking surprises and upsets each week that I was blind to the obvious outcomes being the right ones
I am really glad you liked the first show, King Bison. I was hoping for the easy read for everyone when it comes to the show. I can guarantee that there will be longer write-ups when it comes to the events like Stars, Stripes And Slams, etc. But for the regular shows, I figured that simplicity is best. That also goes to some of the whole predictability of it. Usually the obvious outcomes are the best ones, right? I don't want to throw in a swerve or surprise just for the sake of a swerve or surprise. I want it to actually mean something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingRider View Post
Nice first show! I like the simplicity of it all... the Money/Caulfield skit was great. Frehley's attack was vicious too! I hope you play it up and keep Nicky out of commission for a bit to really sell it.
I'm glad you like that first show, RingRider! Like I said, I was hoping for it to be an easy read. I worry that the simplicity of it might lose some readers but the simplicity is what will help keep me from burning out too quickly. I'm glad you liked the Money/Caulfield skit and the Frehley attack. Those were two of the bigger moments in the show. I wanted to play up the family-friendly segment with the whole cigar thing but this is still professional wrestling and there will be violence and occasionally blood. You'll learn more about Nicky Champion's condition....right now.
===

Starring
Peter Michaels
Prologue

[Following a fade to black from the previous show, the scene lights up to reveal a brightly lit room. Several small windows allow the light to enter the room from different areas. Seated inside the room is the executive vice president of United States Pro Wrestling Peter Michaels. Michaels lounges back a little bit but the look in his eyes is all business. A voice sounds from behind the camera.]

[The Grand Avatar:] "Hello everyone and welcome to this edition of United States Pro Wrestling: The Documentary. We are now a week into the Peter Michaels era of USPW here on the Reverie network. This man seated in front of me has resided over his first show this year. First things first, Mr. Michaels, thank you for sitting here with us for this interview."

[Peter Michaels:] "Thank you for allowing me to be here. I believe in complete transparency when it comes to this promotion. That is exactly what is going to happen here tonight and every time I step into this documentary."

[The Grand Avatar:] "All of our viewers thank you for that. I must begin by asking about the ending of this week's American Wrestling and the status of Nicky Champion."

[Peter Michaels:] "Right now the number one contender is being checked out by doctors in the hospital following that attack by Steve Frehley. My understanding is that he will not be available for the next USPW American Wrestling show. However I can tell you that we have sent cameras to his hospital room and we will have an exclusive interview with him to kick things off this week. He can answer as to his health better than we can due to HIPPA laws."

[The Grand Avatar:] "What does this mean as far as his match at Stars, Stripes And Slams against Steve Frehley?"

[Peter Michaels:] "Right now that match is up in limbo. A lot of that depends on what his doctors have to say about his condition as we draw closer to the show. The other executives and I hope that he will be recovered soon enough to wrestle at Stars, Stripes And Slams inside the steel cell against Steve Frehley for the USPW world title."

[The Grand Avatar:] "To change things up a little bit, how do you think your first show went overall?"

[Peter Michaels:] "As you know I got a good view of the entire show from the announce booth. With 15,000 fans in attendance at the Dust Bowl, I truly believe that we gave them their money's worth. The numbers have come in and we got a 9.34 TV rating, which equates to 7,011,760 viewers. This is in comparison to the SWF Supreme TV the night before that received a 10.55 TV rating and 7,912,770 viewers and TCW Presents Total Wrestling which garnered a 6.71 TV rating and 5,036,700 viewers. So we do have a little way to go as far as reaching the amount of viewers that SWF does. I believe that is a reason why Mr. Packer made the decision to change things up and place me in charge. However, I cannot speak for our owner, of course."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Would it surprise you to know that Allen Packer, himself, is going to be the next person on our documentary?"

[Peter Michaels:] "A little bit but that's just because of how busy the man is. Being one of the richest men in America, Mr. Packer is a very busy man. USPW is, of course, not his only venture. But I welcome hearing what he has to say here."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Is there anything else that you would like the fans to know right now?"

[Peter Michaels:] "I would ask for them to stick with me. For those who do not yet have a subscription with Reverie and are watching this via youwatchit.com or some other source, give us a chance. Sign up for a free first month subscription and I hope that you will be hooked on this show, which is the most family oriented wrestling promotion in the business. Thank you for this time."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Thank you, Mr. Michaels. Until next time, we will see you there."

[Peter Michaels stands up and moves to exit stage right as the cameras slowly fade to black and we get ready for another Reverie program.]

((OOC: Within the next 24 hours, if you have a question for Allen Packer, please send it to me via a pm in my inbox.))
Unread 11-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Low Minors

Starring
Allen Packer

[Following the latest show on the Reverie network, we begin the documentary in a much different place than we have been in every single one previous to this. The scene is inside a very posh looking elevator. There are paintings on two sides of the elevator and doors on the other two. A voice comes from behind the camera.]

[The Grand Avatar:] "Hello everyone and welcome to United States Pro Wrestling: The Documentary. We are inside a private elevator in the building known as the Reverie Tower. We are headed up to the top floor where the private office of Allen Packer, USPW owner, sits. I have learned that this elevator is private only for Mr. Packer's use. He is the only one with the ability to turn the elevator on or off. In just a few moments, we will be on the top floor and Mr. Packer's office. I'll see you then!"

[The camera cuts off briefly and then returns inside the office of Allen Packer. The office is exactly what you would think the office of a man this rich would be. There's paintings, a large desk, bookcases, etc. Seated behind the large wooden desk is the man himself, Allen Packer. He is dressed in a black suit with a red power tie. He looks up toward the camera and offers a smile from behind his desk.]

[The Grand Avatar:] "Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived to the big time. We are here in the private office of one of the richest men in America, Allen Packer. As you all know, he is the owner of United States Pro Wrestling. However, I will turn things over to Mr. Packer here to give an introduction of himself."

[Allen Packer:] [Laughing] "I'm not exactly good at this. This is why I usually stay behind the scenes. My name is Allen Packer and I am 35 years old. I am a MIT graduate who built the search engine Dream and, of course, the Reverie network, the host of United States Pro Wrestling. I purchased the company in 2014 from Sam Strong as the focus of my Reverie network. I am very proud to own this company and to bring a family-friendly product to everyone who watches."

[The Grand Avatar:] "Thank you for this time, Mr. Packer. I know that your time is valuable and short so I will get right to things. This year has already begun with major changes to the company. That includes the signing of Peter Michaels as the new Executive Vice President of the company. Talk to the fans here about the decision to sign the former SWF commentator."

[Allen Packer:] "First of all, I want to thank Robbie Sanchez for his hard work as the head man of USPW since I purchased the company. As we know, he is a smart man and the best official that any company could ask for. However, there were some definite differences in opinion in how to move this company forward. With those differences came the need for a change. Peter had been released from SWF in September of last year but we all know that he is an intelligent man as well. We immediately went into talks with him when we knew we wanted to take things in a different direction. From there it was a quick signing and now we look forward to seeing the direction he is going to take this company."

[The Grand Avatar:] "He has definitely been a good interview for this documentary so far. We reached out to our community and received a question for you for during this interview. I would like to go ahead and ask that question. This comes from Mauro Portillo of the wrestling magazine The British Eye. He states "Mr. Packer, for a long time I have been in charge of writing the column about USPW, and I have noticed that since almost September of last year the promotion has reduced the air time given to womens wrestling, and the womens championship. Does this have anything to do with the rumors that Alicia Strong decided not to renew her contract and her injury? Does the womens division going to disapear?."

[Allen Packer:] "I will begin this by dispelling the rumors of Ms. Strong leaving the company. She is under contract with USPW for the next 10 months and I hope that we can continue to have her here with USPW for longer than that. I have noticed the less amount of time given to the women's division and that is one of the disagreements that I had with Mr. Sanchez that caused the change in leadership. I have spoken with Mr. Michaels and the women's division is going to be stronger than ever under his leadership and the leadership of Alicia Strong, who was placed as the new Assistant General Manager in charge of the women's division."

[The Grand Avatar:] "That is good to hear. The women's division has always been the one thing in particular that separates USPW from SWF and TCW. Now, I was told that you have a couple of announcements to make in this documentary. The floor is yours for those announcements."

[Allen Packer:] "Thank you. Next month is going to be a very busy month for USPW. After doing some research and speaking with officials on the Reverie network, it has been decided that a brand new show is going to debut on the Reverie network next month. That show will be known as USPW Friday Night Fights and will begin on demand the first Friday in February and every Friday after that. The show will be focused on some of the talents that may not get as much exposure on American Wrestling. I hope that everyone will enjoy the show. But that is not the only surprise we have coming for the month of February. For ten years, SWF has run a promotion in the background named Rhode Island Pro Wrestling. They have taken some of their own stars and signed some new stars to step into that promotion and see just who would become good enough to be signed to the main roster. It is with pride that I announce we will be doing the same beginning in February. Our new promotion will be named Mid-South Wrestling Alliance. It will have a brand new show on Thursdays titled M-SWA Fury Hour. This show will, of course, take place on demand on the Reverie network."

[The Grand Avatar:] "I want to close things by thanking you for your time, Mr. Packer. I know that your time is very busy. Is there anything else that you would like to tell the people watching at home?"

[Allen Packer:] "I want to thank everyone for tuning in. I hope that you will all continue watching USPW American Wrestling each and every week for good family-friendly entertainment. Um, well, have a great day."

[The Grand Avatar:] "That is the end of things here for this segment of the documentary. We will leave you with the lineup for our next USPW American Wrestling show. Make sure you tune in or, better yet, if you're in the Plum Park area make sure you get a ticket and be there."

[Allen Packer receives a phone call at this very moment and the cameras slowly fade to black before the card for the next USPW American Wrestling show pops up.]

10 Minute Time Limit
Casey Valentine defends vs D.C. Rayne
Comments:

Warriors of the Force vs Atlas and Charlie Thatcher
Comments:

Trent Shaffer and Joss Thompson vs Rick Law and James Justice
Comments:

Non-Title Match
Enygma vs Steve Frehley
Comments:

Any extra comments on diary, formatting, etc.: