Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-19-2017, 08:05 PM
Minor League

Just found this and I have to say that is one of the best dynasties on here and the back story is absolutely incredible.

The Smoking Gunns vs The Harris Boys

Nelson Knight vs Chris Jericho

Ahmed Johnson vs Goldust

Rick Steiner vs The British Bulldog

Bret Hart & The Undertaker vs Jerry Lawler & ???
Unread 02-20-2017, 05:15 AM
Phenom

Ahmed Johnson vs Goldust

Unread 02-20-2017, 05:02 PM
Living Legend

Ahmed Johnson vs Goldust

Unread 02-20-2017, 06:45 PM
Rookie

Smoking Gunns vs The Harris Boys
Is there anything witty that could be said here?

Who really wants to fight a lion(heart)

Ahmed Johnson vs Goldust
Gooooooollllddddduuuussssstt. *inhale*

Bulldog over dogface.

Hard to go against an ??? But I've got to go with the hart and the deadman.
Unread 02-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinoflynn View Post
I love how you tell the backstory and your approach to the shows always a fan of first person type POV things. Great job so far very entertaining. All I have to say is that this is a perfect time 4 Aldo Montoya to die and the man to be reborn as Big Daddy Cool sidekick/lackey because you know everything he does could be just incredible.....
Thanks for the positive feedback. As for Aldo Mintoya, the Portuguese Man'O War character certainly isn't in my long term plans, I'll just say that for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrykieran2 View Post
Just found this and I have to say that is one of the best dynasties on here and the back story is absolutely incredible.
Why thank you, that's quite the compliment considering the standards of the great dynasties on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinoflynn View Post
Hard to go against an ??? But I've got to go with the hart and the deadman.
Never vote against the ???, that's the golden rule of dynasties.....although I've never been one for rules lol
Unread 02-21-2017, 12:38 PM
Phenom

Week 2, February 1996
Rosemont Horizon
ATT: 20,000
TV: 14.83

Quote:

The show opens with a video recap of the events that went down on last weeks Raw, highlighting Kevin Nash's show long rampage, as well as the contract signing for the upcoming WWF Title match at In Your House. Where Bret "The Hitman" Hart will put the gold on the line, in a 15 foot high steel cage, against the Undertaker.

As soon as the video ends we go live to the arena, where the regal music of Jerry Lawler informs us that we are about to be treated to an edition of the Kings Court, as Lawler himself is in the centre of the ring.

He says that hot off the heels of last weeks events, he is here tonight to put the tough questions to the two men who will be vying for the top prize in the sport, as Bret Hart and The Undertaker, will both be appearing before royalty tonight, as guests on the Kings Court. "So without further ado, and if you peons in the crowd will keep the noise down for two minutes, first let me introduce to you, a man that I've beaten up that many times I've lost count....the WWF Champion....at least for now.....Bret Hart."

The Hitman makes his way down the aisle, WWF Title proudly displayed over his shoulder, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before stopping to give his glasses to a young boy at ringside. He gets into the ring and walks up to Lawler with a serious look on his face, but the King backs off, telling Bret that he shouldn't be so focused on him, he should focus all his attention on this next guest, The Undertaker.

The lights start to flicker as the Deadman makes his ominous walk to the ring. Again he is without the presence of his manager Paul Bearer, but after the actions of Kevin Nash last week, that's not surprising. With the two combatants in the ring, Lawler positions himself between them, indicating for them to each take a seat, but both men remain standing. King tells them that they should be conserving their energy for the PPV, but if they want to stand that's up to them.

Lawler addresses The Undertaker first, he says that the world wants to know about the condition of Paul Bearer following the actions of Kevin Nash last week. Lawler the last time he saw Bearer suffer that much at the hands of a table, it was after an all you can eat Buffet binge left him with crippling indigestion. Taker tells The King to save his jokes and fake concern. He tells him that Bearer will be fine and back to 100% in no time....but the same can't be said about Kevin Nash....Kevin Nash will suffer for his actions. The King tells the Deadman that he should be focused on The Hitman, not Kevin Nash, he says it's funny that Kevin Nash is going round, saving Bret Hart from losing the Title, beating people up, putting people through tables....but not once has he laid a hand on the Hitman himself.....and now, just weeks before their cage match at In Your House, Kevin Nash has put YOUR manager through a table, taking HIM out, and taking YOUR head out of the game. Hart interrupts Lawler, asking him what he's implying. The King says that it seems convenient that Nash is going out of his way to protect The Hitmans title, almost as if they were in cahoots.

Bret shakes his head saying that he has offered to face Kevin Nash, any time, any place....to which the King replies, "yes, and then Gorilla Monsoon conveniently put a stop to that match.....all I'm saying, is it looks suspicious to me...and judging by the look in the Undertakers eye, it's sounding suspicious to him as well." Bret continues to plead his innocence, but the Undertaker cuts him off, telling him that if he had ANYTHING to do with what happened to Paul Bearer, he will NOT rest in peace, because The Undertaker will drag him straight to hell. The two men begin throwing insults at each other, with Jerry Lawler stirring trouble in between them, and things are becoming rather heated until the WWF President Gorilla Monsoon walks out with a microphone in hand. He tells Lawler that he knows exactly what he's doing, trying to cause trouble, but tonight, his mouth has gotten him into trouble, because Bret Hart will get to prove his integrity to the world, when he teams up with his In Your House opponent The Undertaker, to take on the team of Jerry Lawler.....and whoever The King can convince to team with him later tonight.

Rating: A

Quote:

VS.

As The King goes to the back with the difficult task of finding a partner stupid enough to team with him against Bret Hart and The Undertaker, Jim Ross makes his way to the announce booth to help Vince with the evenings commentary, just in time for the first match.

The Smoking Gunns look to continue their winning ways, and reposition themselves as title contenders, but that will be no easy feat here tonight against the Harris Boys, especially since they have the managerial experience of Paul Ellering behind them. Ellering is no stranger to leading teams to the gold, unfortunately tonight wasn't his night, as the Gunns were able to pick up the victory after Bart caught Ron Harris with a schoolboy for the pin.

Winner(s): The Smoking Gunns
Rating: C

Quote:

The Gunns are celebrating their victory, but just like last week, Barry Windham and his mystery compadre jump the crowd rails (this time wearing the cowboy hats that they stole from the Gunns the week prior) and again give Billy and Bart the beating of a lifetime after nailing them from behind, before bailing back into the crowd, yelling something about "wannabe cowboys" as they leave.

Rating: C+

Quote:

There's a quick recap video played while the Gunns are helped from the ring, highlighting The Nations recent battle with Chris Jericho, including his surprise victory over Bobby Knight last week. Back live in the arena and Faarooq and the rest of The Nation have made their way down to the ring. Farrooq tells the fans in attendance that a miscarriage of justice took place here last week, and that Bobby Knight clearly had his shoulder up before the three count (he didn't) and that this was just another example of "the man" trying to hold the Nation down. "Chris Jericho, if you were any sort of a man, you would walk down this aisle, apologise to Mr Knight, and denounce that tainted victory."

And Chris Jericho does indeed come out, but he's not stupid enough to walk down the ring, instead remaining stood at the entrance where he tells Farrooq that his victory last week was earned fair and square, he's not denouncing a thing. "In fact, the only people who don't do things fair and square around here are you and the rest of The Nation.....and if I have to go through every last one of you to get another shot at that Light Heavyweight Championship, then that's exactly what I'll do."

The Nation find the notion of this clearly hilarious, as they crack up laughing, before Scorpio takes the mic from Farrooq, telling him "I got this." He tells Jericho that he might have got lucky last week, but Scorpios already beat him, Farrooq would destroy him, Kama would dismantle him......"and as for big Nelson Knight here.....hell, you wouldn't last 5 minutes before he'd squash you like the annoying little bug that you are.......in fact, if you can last five minutes with the Big Man, and you're still standing to tell the tale, I'll give you your shot at MY Light Heavyweight Championship, no questions asked."

Jericho looks hesitant, but agrees....under the condition that the rest of The Nation stay in the back and out of the match. Nelson laughs at the thought of needing The Nation there to help him against Jericho, telling them to "go to the back and watch me squash this chump in about 30 seconds."

Rating: B-

Quote:

VS

The bell rings, and the longest 5 minutes of Chris Jericho's life are underway.....well, I say the longest 5 minutes of Chris Jericho's life, but to be fair the first two minutes consist of Knight bumbling around like a buffoon while Jericho uses his speed to run circles around him. Unfortunately all the speed in the world isn't enough and Nelson finally catches his opponent with a big right hand that knocks him silly, before proceeding to beat the holy hell out of the youngster. At the 3:46 mark he lands a huge splash which would have handed him the victory, but he pulled Jericho off the mat at the two count, wanting to inflict more damage. At the 4:00 minute mark, he whips Chris hard into the turnbuckles, backing his considerable girth into the opposite side of the ring, before smirking and charging the length of the mat, crashing with the force of a 10 tonne truck into the corner.....unfortunately for him all he hit was turnbuckle, as Jericho had managed to drop to the mat out of the way. 4:16 and Knight staggers back to the centre of the ring, dazed. Jericho sees his opportunity, and three consecutive drop kicks finally wobble the giant....speaking of giants, anyone that's seen an Andre match knows what's coming next, as at the 4 minute and 29 second mark, (and fourth dropkick) Knight staggers backwards and falls into the ropes, landing on his large behind with his arms wrapped and tangled in the top and middle rope. Nelson struggles with all his might, but nothing is moving him, not even the other 4 members of the Nation who come sprinting down to the ring, just as the 5 minutes expire and the referee awards the match to Jericho.

Winner: Chris Jericho
Rating: C-

Quote:

Furious and being embarrassed for the second week in a row, Farrooq, Kama and Scorpio leave Bobby Knight trying to untangle Nelson, and charge the victorious Chris Jericho. Jericho was clearly anticipating this though and bails to the outside and up the aisle to safety, indicating that the Light Heavyweight Championship will be coming his way soon.

Rating: B

Quote:

After that David and Goliath story we are treated to the sounds of Razor Ramon's (incredibly cool if I do say so myself) theme music, as the Bad Guy makes his way to the ring. He gets halfway down the aisle and stops before giving a double handed point to the back. Razors music dies down and morphs into the music of Shawn Michaels, as the Heartbreak Kid emerges in the entrance way, and the two stars make their way to the ring.....looks like it's promo time.

Razor gets on the mic first, he says that last week, Kevin Nash made the biggest mistake of his life, not because he put his hands on Goldust, Jarrett and Ahmed Johnson.....not because he ticked off The Deadman....."but because he put....his hands....on me....Diesel, Nash, I don't know why you think you can try The Bad Guy....me and you, we've been up and down this road more times than I can remember....I even took this gold belt around my waist away from you back when you were still carrying Shawn's bags. You think you the Big Bad Wolf? Well Razor Ramon, he gonna carve you up."

Michaels is next on the mic, he tells Nash that for a very big man, he sure does like jumping people when their backs are turned....Shawn says that come Wrestlemania, he's going one on one for the World Title, be that Bret Hart or The Undertaker, it doesn't matter to him, because he's worked too hard, for too long to let this opportunity slip through his fingers....he went through 29 other men...."you included Nash, to earn this shot....but I am sick and tired of you running rough shot over the entire locker room....your one man wrecking crew act is coming to an end now, and it's coming to an end at the hands of me.....Kevin, I bought you into the WWF, I'll damn sure take you out of it again. You wanna go round jumping people from behind....putting people through tables? At In Your House, if you've got the balls to fight someone face to face....I'll be stood right here in the middle of the ring waiting."

With the challenge levied, Ramon adds that when he's done defending his title against that big painted freak Goldust, he'll be right there in the back, in case Nash wants to start playing with tables.

Goldusts ears were obviously burning, because the mention of his name brings him out from the back, with his beautiful assistant Marlena by his side, he gets as close as ringside, and Razor looks like he's going to jump out of the ring to meet him, but Goldust puts Marlena between him and the Bad Guy and pics up a mic.

"Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?" Little Caesar, 1931.....Razor Ramon, my little Latin Lover, that fiery temper of yours is going to land you in hot water...instead of worrying about what Big (deep breath) Big Sexy is going to be doing at In Your House, you should be spending every waking moment thinking about me, me, me.....about what I'm going to do to you, in order to get my hands on your big......mmm gold belt."

McMahon says that Goldust wants to heed his own advice, and worry about Ahmed Johnson who he's supposed to be facing in a moment. Jim Ross says he doesn't know about Vince, but he's got a feeling that Goldust is playing mind games with the Bad Guy, and it might be working. Shawn and Razor look at each other for a moment, shrug their shoulders, and head out to the floor where it looks like Goldust is going to get the beating of a lifetime....that is until security hits the ring, keeping the three men separate.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." Dr Strangelove, 1964.....security, take them away, I've got a man to beat.

Shawn and Razor reluctantly leave the ringside area as Goldust waits for his opponent. But Razor isn't happy about it, shouting at Goldust all the way back up the aisle.

Rating: A*

Quote:

VS

Goldust's opponent for the evening is Ahmed Johnson, a man who is looking to get a shot at the WWF Intercontinental Championship, and nothing will jump him further up the ladder than a victory against the current number one contender. Ahmed is obviously put off by Goldust's strange manner, but the two still manage a half decent match and it looks as though Johnson is going to pick up the win when he hooks Goldust in position for the Pearl River Plunge. Before he can deliver the move however Marlena is up on the ring apron like a shot, distracting both Ahmed, AND the referee, long enough that a guitar wielding Jeff Jarrett is able to slip into the ring undetected.....undetected until he spins Ahmed round that is, nailing him with a big shot over the head. Jarrett clears the debris, Goldust makes the cover, Marlena tells the ref.....and the ref counts three.....your winner, Goldust.

Winner: Goldust
Rating: B+

Quote:

Goldust makes a hasty retreat with a victory in the bag, while Jarrett gets into the ring, where he stands over a fallen Ahmed. He gives him a few stomps for good measure, shouting at him that his thick skull ruined his favourite guitar "Betsy". He calls for a mic and tells Ahmed that at In Your House, the two of them will be fighting again, much to his displeasure. Jarrett says he's going to put Johnson out of action for good, so that he can move on to bigger and better things.....like the Intercontinental Championship.

Quote:

VS

Battle of the Tag Teams here.....without the tag team partners. As one half of the WWF Tag Team Champions, The British Bulldog, goes up against one half of the number one contenders Rick Steiner. Both men are accompanied by their respective seconds, Owen Hart and Scott Steiner. This one is all power and brute force, as Steiner and Bulldog hammer each other with big move after big move. It's a close fought match, and a win for Steiner would give him and his brother some good momentum going into In Your House, unfortunately it wasn't a win he was going to get. Owen slid one of the title belts into the ring behind the refs back, and then deliberately tripped Rick right in front of the official. While the referee reprimands Hart, Smith knocks Steiner out cold with the belt, and despite Scott's protests, this one is in the bag as Rick is counted down for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner: The British Bulldog

Quote:

The Tag Champs head to the back, with their gold belts held high, while Scott checks on his brother in the ring. He helps Rick to his feet and then gets a microphone and shouts loudly (and somewhat incoherently) at Hart and Smith....the gist of which was that Scott wanted a piece of Owen Hart next week, and he's gonna kick his ass (or lick his rats? It's hard to tell through all the mumbling....although it's probably the former, I don't think Owen has a rat) Never one to miss an opportunity to be obnoxious, Owen is quick to accept and it looks like the match is made, Scott Steiner vs Owen Hart, next week.

Quote:

The new power duo of the World Wrestling Federation are out next, as the Connecticut Blue Blood Hunter Hearst Helmsley makes his way down the aisle with the gorgeous Sunny on his arm. Helmsley climbs into the ring first, before holding the ropes open for Sunny like the chivalrous gentleman that he is. The two strut cockily around the ring for a moment, with Hunter spinning Sunny around for the whole arena to appreciate.

He gets on a microphone and cuts a self righteous promo, stating that he is the present and the future of wrestling. He's got all the fine clothes, the beautiful girl on his arm....all that's missing is some gold around his waist....but worry not, because it's only a matter of time until he gets the shot he's entitled to....and one shot is all he's going to need. The WWF will soon have the Intercontinental Champion that it deserves....not some greasy thug like Razor Ramon, not some face painted freak like Goldust....but a man with class, with elegance....with style....a man with....

Unfortunately for Helmsley, who seems to love the sound of his own voice, he doesn't get to finish that statement, because out from the back comes Phatu, the man Helmsley assaulted two weeks ago with a steel chair. He charges down the aisle with a look of determination on his face, before sliding into the ring and taking Hunter to the mat, raining blows down on his rather large nose. The only thing that breaks up the assault is Sunny digging her nails into the eyes of her clients attacker, giving Hunter a brief window of opportunity to bail from the ring and back up the aisle with a furious look on his face. Sunny soon joins him and the two retreat to the back, while Phatu gets the mic and tells Helmsley that instead of jumping him when his backs turned, he can act like a man and face him one on one, face to face at In Your House.

Quote:

It's time for the main event of the evening, has the King managed to find a partner for the match? It doesn't look like it unfortunately for him, as he comes out alone with a very nervous and uneasy look on his face. He stands in the middle of the ring looking like a deer caught in the headlights, resigned to watching his two opponents make their respective entrances, the Undertaker out first, followed by the reigning WWF Champion, Bret Hart.

Lawler grabs a microphone and starts demanding that President Monsoon postpones the match, saying there was no one in the back willing to get in the ring with The Undertaker in his current mood. Hart takes a mic and says that if Lawler wasn't such an obnoxious ass then maybe he wouldn't have struggled to find a partner, but since he's there in his wrestling gear, Bret's there dresses to fight, the Undertaker can go to the back, and Bret will happily take care of the King. Undertaker however is going no where, and things look very dire for the King, who's begging off in the corner.....at least until some familiar music starts to play....

....it's Kevin Nash. Lawlers face morphs from a look of apprehension to a look of delight. The Undertaker leaves the ring and meets Nash in the aisle where they exchange punches, while The King and The Hitman go to it in the ring....this one is underway.

Quote:

VS

For a tag team match, there was an awful lot of singles action in this one, as Taker and Nash went at it on the floor, while Hart went to town on Lawler in the ring. This went on for some time until the official was able to restore order. Champion and Challenger were actually able to work as a coherent unit for a while, taking turns punishing The King, that is until Nash pulled the top rope down as The Undertaker was running the ropes, causing the Deadman to tumble to the floor. This turned the tides and gave Nash and Lawler the opportunity to make Taker suffer. And suffer he did, with Vince remarking on commentary that he's not sure whether Bret is too concerned about making the tag, because with just a few weeks to go until the PPV, there's every chance that his opponent won't make it to the match if he takes much more punishment. In an effort to prove his integrity though, Bret does indeed make the tag, hitting the ring and clearing house on Lawler. He looks for Nash, but he's bailed to the outside, arms up in a mock look of surrender....leaving Vince questioning why Big Daddy Cool isn't laying a finger on the champion.

With Nash looking on from the outside, Hart locks Lawler into the Sharpshooter, leaving the King high and dry, with little option but to quit. This ones over and the champion and challenger get their hands raised.

Winner(s): Bret Hart and The Undertaker

Quote:

The referee raises the hands of The Hitman and The Deadman, but Taker snatches his arm away angrily, before shoving Bret and shouting "why isn't he fighting you" in regard to Nash's reluctance to attack the Champ. Hart pleads his ignorance, but the situation eventually breaks down into a shoving match, with neither man backing down. So heated is the argument that neither man sees the 7 foot frame of Kevin Nash sliding into the ring with a steel chair.....that is until...BANG....Undertaker goes down hard with a vicious shot to the back. Bret looks stunned as Nash smirks, mouths the words "you're welcome" and exits the ring over the top rope and back up the aisle, leaving us with more questions than answers as the show goes off the air.

Final Rating: A

Last edited by to4sty : 07-25-2017 at 09:04 AM.
Unread 02-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Phenom

I was really happy with how Raw turned out, all in all it was a great show. Shawn and Razor might be a##holes backstage, but they certainly know how to cut a promo that gets the fans going. The other plus side to these two prima donna's cutting a promo instead of wrestling, was that I didn't have to negotiate a finish with either one of them....an arduous task in itself. Although nothing ever goes smooth in this business, because even though I didn't have to jump through hoops to get the Kliq to lose a match, I did have to bend over backwards to get big Nelson Knight to do the favour for Chris Jericho. Yeah, old Mabel was furious when I told him the plan for the night. Granted Jericho has only been in the company for 5 minutes and was virtually an unknown commodity at the time, but even a blind man can see that he is going to be one of the next big things in wrestling.....so unfortunately Nelson, that means you had to do the job, get over it.

Speaking of the former "King" of the WWF, the Kliq were less than complimentary about him after Raw had finished, with Nash saying that he wouldn't know how to connect with the fans if his life depended on it....maybe if his next meal depended on it though.....ever the diplomat there Kevin. Shawn was far from complimentary about Phatu as well, who apparently "can't sell for s##t", but then he's feuding with his boy Hunter so Shawn was bound to have an opinion. Surprisingly Ahmed Johnson found his voice too, piping up that the fans simply didn't care about Don Harris one way or another. Considering that connecting with the fans is one of the few things Ahmed does well though, this one might have merit.

Anyway, hopefully this next episode of Raw is as entertaining as the last....although Shawn's got a match this week, so most of the entertainment might be found backstage watching me trying to negotiate a finish.

Quote:

Preview for Monday Night Raw, Week 3 1996

The Smoking Gunns vs The Nation of Domination (Nelson & Bobby Knight)

Hakushi vs Chavo Guererro

Scott Steiner vs Owen Hart

The Godwinns vs The Corporation (123 Kid & Tatanka)

Shawn Michaels vs Sycho Sid

Unread 02-21-2017, 06:39 PM
Minor League

^ Who?

Unread 02-22-2017, 04:52 AM
Phenom

Unread 02-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Rookie

Smoking Gunns vs The Nation of Domination (Nelson & Bobby Knight)
I'm with the kliq on this one.

Viva la raza

If Steiner was big poppa pump, he'd go over. Black hart it is.

Talent over slop.

I'll vote Michaels everytime. FOLLOW THAT!

And I truly find the backstage entertaining
Unread 02-22-2017, 10:50 PM
Living Legend

Really dig this presentation.
Honestly really enjoying Ahmed Johnson being in a diary.

Shawn Michaels
vs Sycho Sid
Unread 02-23-2017, 05:08 AM
Phenom

Tainted due to Blackjacks interference
Hakushi vs Chavo Guerrero
OOOOOOOH CHAVO DUH DUH DUH
Scott's not quite ready for that major singles push yet
Because screw the Godwinns in this guise
You're preparing him for Mania and the title, he needs to go over
Unread 02-23-2017, 05:37 PM
Living Legend

Unread 02-23-2017, 06:48 PM
Phenom

Week 3, February 1996
Mid Atlantic
ATT: 17,000
TV: 14.48

Quote:

The show opens with a quick run down of last weeks events, starting with Jerry Lawlers accusations of Kevin Nash doing Bret Harts bidding, and ending with a shot of Nash nailing the Undertaker with a steel chair while the Deadman was in the middle of a shoving match with The Hitman.

We come back live in the arena and Vince McMahon is stood in the centre of the ring, with microphone in hand. He welcomes us to the show, before stating that due to the actions of Kevin Nash last week, and to prevent any possible situations from escalating, both Nash AND the Undertaker have been ordered to take the night off. The crowd don't like this, but they do pop when McMahon says he wants to bring out now, a man who has more than a few questions to answer, and that man is none other than the WWF Champion Bret Hart.

Hart comes down to the ring with the World Title around his waist to a good reaction, despite Jerry Lawlers remarks the crowd are clearly still behind the Hitman. Bret gives his sunglasses to a young fan at ringside, before climbing between the ropes and shaking hands with Vince.

McMahon thanks Bret for his time, but says that there are a number of questions that the world need answering. He asks Bret directly if he is working in cahoots with Kevin Nash to keep his title. Harts answer is a blunt "No". He says that the day he needs help to retain his title, is the day he no longer deserves to be WWF Champion, and on that day, if the day comes when the better man beats me fair and square....I'll hand over this Title with no qualms or complaining, coming back stronger than ever to reclaim the gold. Vince says that's all well and good, but why in that case, has Kevin Nash been constantly interfering in his title defences? Bret says that Nash has said time and time again that he wants to be the man to take the Title from him, it's as simple as that. He has asked for a title shot, Bret accepted, the only thing that stopped the match from taking place, was Gorilla Monsoon.

Vince says that surely even Bret can see why people would be suspicious, with Kevin Nash going around attacking people left right and centre, taking out the Undertakers manager Paul Bearer, attacking the Deadman with a chair....but never once laying a finger on the Hitman....it leaves people with questions. Hart says he doesn't care about people's questions, he cares about retaining the WWF Championship week in and week out on his own merit, he cares about knowing that despite what people say, he is a man of integrity and dignity.....he is a fighting champion, and will put the belt on the line, week in, week out, against all comers.....be that the Undertaker, Kevin Nash....or Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania.

Vince tells Bret that defending the title at Wrestlemania might be a pipe dream if the Undertaker has anything to say on the matter. He directs everyone to the little video screen in the RAW sign on the entrance way, saying that The Undertaker might not be here tonight, but he had these words to say to the Hitman as he was leaving the arena last week. Cue the video and we have pre recorded footage of Doc Hendrix stopping the Deadman at the exit following his assault at the hands of Kevin Nash a week ago. It's short but sweet, as a clearly angry Deadman tells both Bret and Nash that the gates of hell will soon be opening for both of them, and until that WWF Title is around his waist, he will not Rest In Peace.

Bret is un-phased, he said he asked for the cage match to prove that he can beat the Undertaker one on one, no questions asked.....and that's exactly what he's going to do. McMahon thanks Bret for his time, telling him that he hopes he's a man of his word at In Your House as we go to commercial.

Quote:

VS

After his stellar work last week, we have a three man announce team tonight, as Jim Ross joins Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler at the commentary booth. The first match of the evening features two former WWF Tag Team Championship duos, both looking to gain another shot at the Gold. The Smoking Gunns, Billy and Bart, vs Nation of Domination members Bobby and Nelson Knight. It's a decent match, with a lot of back and forth action, but the Gunns are clearly distracted by the fact that they have suffered from sneak attacks for the last few weeks from Barry Windham and an as yet unnamed ally....and they were right to be on their guard, because the match did indeed come to a conclusion as the result of outside influences, however not the outside influence you would think.

While the commentary team are busy informing us that the Gunns are going to have a real problem pinning big Nelson Knights shoulders to the mat, Chris Jericho makes his way to ringside. Clearly fed up with the Nations repeated (failed) attempts to beat him down, he's out here to even a score. And he does just that, because while Nelson is distracted by the presence of Jericho, the Gunns are able to catch Bobby with the Sidewinder for the 1, 2, 3 for the win, as Jericho heads to the back, mission accomplished.

Winner(s): The Smoking Gunns
Rating: C

Quote:

With the match over, and the Nation heading to the back, presumably in chase of Jericho, the Gunns don't bother wasting time celebrating the victory. Instead they instantly start to scan the crowd, looking for the next possible attack. When it doesn't come Billy calls for a microphone and the pair call out their assailants, asking them where are they this week? The Gunns are ready for them....or do they only wanna fight when the Gunns have their backs turned like a pair of yellow bellied cowards? Still no response, Billy says that "one way or another, this thing ain't over." and the pair leave the ring, heading back up the aisle slapping hands with the fans, finally able to celebrate their win.

They reach the entrance way though and two figure come flying out from the back, nearly turning the duo inside out with synchronised lariets. They put the boots to Billy and Bart, before Windham picks up the microphone that was conveniently left by the entrance. He tells the Gunns that his name is Barry Windham and his partner here is Justin Bradshaw....and they are a real pair of Texan men....not some wannabe cowboys running around wearing fake spurs and firing cap guns....these two Texan Long Riders are going to break them in half and send them crying back home to their mothers.

Quote:

We go to the back following that, where the Nation of Domination are stood by with Doc Hendrix. The Knights are still sweaty from their match, and Nelson is out of breath from the brisk walk to the back he just did. Doc asks them for their thoughts on the actions of Chris Jericho, and says that with the momentum fully behind him, is Scorpio worried about the safety of his Light Heavyweight Championship come In Your House....Faarooq tells Hendrix to shut up before he snaps his scrawny little neck like a twig.....he says that the Nation are here to take titles and make a statement, by any means necessary....they already have one title, so next week, Faarooq is going to make that statement when he breaks Chris Jericho in half in the middle of that ring. He says that by the end of the night, Jericho won't be in any condition to make it to In Your House.

Quote:

VS

Speaking of the Light Heavyweight Championship, we have a bout here between two men who will be looking to make an impact in the division, and a stamp on the rankings for a title shot. Young Chavo is still learning his craft, but he's only going to get better being in the ring with workers like Hakushi. Unfortunately for the young Guerrero, tonight wasn't his night, as the White Ninja put him away with a moonsault for the win.

Winner: Hakushi
Rating: D+

Quote:

Much like last week, the crowd are treated to the arrival of the Intercontinental Champion, Razor Ramon and The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. The pair head to the ring with all the usual glitz and glamour, pose for the crowd (or in Shawn's case, does a little strip tease for the crowd.) before grabbing a pair of mics and getting a few things off their chest. Michaels goes first, saying that last week he challenged Kevin Nash to a match at In Your House. "Now as of yet, the Big Man has yet to answer me, but if I know Kev.....and believe me, I do.....he's not one to back down from a fight, and a fight is just what he's going to get. Now I don't know what's going on between you and Bret Hart, but believe me when I say this.....should the Hitman, somehow make it past The Undertaker at In Your House....he'll have a first class ticket to Wrestlemania, where he will be facing me, the next WWF World Champion.....in the main event of the biggest show of the year. Nash, there is no way on gods green earth that you are going to stick your nose into that match.....I've worked too hard to get this shot, this is my destiny and I'm not going to let some 7 foot tall prima-donna do anything to jeopardise that. So at In Your House, it IS going to be me vs you.....and The Heartbreak Kid's gonna take you out of the pack, jack, with some sweet chin music. You're a big man, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall....and if you think for one second that I can't get this big boot of mine 7 feet up in the air, just watch what I do to Sid later tonight, because he's going to topple like a stack of dimes, courtesy of the Heartbreak Kid....why? Because I can."

Razor gets on the stick next, telling Shawn to save just a little bit of Nash for the Bad Guy, because once he's taken care of "that gold faced freak, Razor Ramon, he coming for you big man, because nobody puts their hands on the Bad Guy."

Before Razor can say much more, he's interrupted by the music of his opponent come the PPV, but it's not Goldust that walks the aisle, it's his beautiful assistant Marlena, and instead of her usual cigar, she's carrying a golden box, complete with fancy bow. She gets into the ring and walks slowly over to Ramon, handing him the box and telling him that it's just a small gift from Goldust to him. While Razor is trying to suspiciously unwrap the box, Marlena has turned her attention to Michaels who tells her he's feeling left out.....where's his gift? Marlena smiles and runs her hands over the chest of Michaels, telling him "right here.....all you have to do is unwrap it."

In the mean time, Ramon has opened the box and is staring confused at the contents, he hands it back to Marlena, asking her what it is. She reaches into the box, and pulls out a handful of sparkling gold powder "why, it's Gold Dust silly" and processes to throw the contents of her hand into the face of Michaels, who drops to the mat rubbing his eyes.....it was all a distraction, what a ruse, I'm sure nobody saw that coming.....what Razor didn't see coming however, was the figure of the number one contender for the Intercontinental Champion, as Goldust sneaks into the ring behind Ramon and lays a beating on him. Razor is hurt, but not as hurt as when Goldust takes him to the outside, and sends him hard into the steel ring steps, leaving him down and out. He tells Michaels that he's sorry, nothing personal, but "three's a crowd" and the Golden couple head to the back, leaving a furious Shawn Michaels and unconscious Razor Ramon in their wake.

Quote:

VS.

After the British Bulldogs controversial victory last week over his brother, Scott Steiner is looking for revenge tonight, against Davey Boy's partner Owen Hart. Steiner is a house of fire at the start of this one, throwing Hart around the ring like a rag doll in an impressive display of strength. Owen bumps like a king (of Harts) for the bigger man, that is until he is able to gain the upper hand through nefarious means and the distraction of the Bulldog.

A perfectly good match however soon gets interrupted, as mid way through the bout we are treated to a split screen of the live action in the ring....and the action that is apparently happening in the back. Obviously still seething from the assault last week, Ahmed Johnson is bouncing Jeff Jarrett off the walls backstage, and it doesn't take long for the fleeing image of Jarrett to stumble his way into the aisle way and down to ringside, with Ahmed hot on his heels. The distraction means Steiner takes his eye of the match just long enough for Hart to catch him from behind with a roll up, a hand full of tights and the 1, 2, 3 for the victory.

Winner: Owen Hart

Quote:

The match might be over, but the action certainly isn't, because with the Steiners clearly furious at suffering back to back losses to the champions, and Ahmed is still keen to get his hands on Jarrett, it doesn't take long for a pier six brawl to break out....it also doesn't take long for the fan favourites to gain the advantage with the trio of Owen, Bulldog and Jarrett retreating to the back after an impressive display of strength by Scott Steiner sees Hart gorilla pressed overhead and tossed over the top rope, crashing into his tag team partner and Jarrett, leaving the Steiners and Johnson to celebrate in the ring.

Quote:

VS

Tag team action here, and a decent match, as the Godwinns face the Million Dollar Corporation pairing of the 123 Kid and Tatanka. DiBiase has made it clear to his two clients that he wants only the cream of the crop in his employ, so Tatanka and The Kid had better start picking up some wins. And win they did, as Tatanka pinned Phineas after hitting the end of the trail for a much needed victory.

Winner(s): 123 Kid & Tatanka

Quote:

With the match over, the rest of the Corporation join DiBiase and the victorious Kid and Tatanka in the ring. Ted congratulates his team, clearly pleased to see them back to winning ways, before picking up a mic. He runs down both Savio Vega, telling him that Steve Austin will make him pay the price for turning down the Million Dollar Man....and Shawn Michaels, telling him that when Sid has finished with him tonight, he'll be in no fit state to make it to Wrestlemania, leaving the main event open for the highest bidder....."and that bidder will be me and my monster Sid, because everybody has a price, for the Million Dollar Man" before hitting his signature laugh and passing the microphone to Austin.

Austin starts trash talking Vega, he tells him that the wait is almost over, the contracts have been signed and more importantly, Austin's fee has been agreed, blah, blah, blah.....it's a bit of a bland promo to be fair. Austin clearly has some microphone skills, but there's a running thought through everyone in the back that it's being hampered by this "Ringmaster" gimmick. Fortunately the promo comes to an end when a drink flys into the ring from the crowd, hitting The Kid and soaking him. The Corporation are irate, and DiBiase demands that the fan is evicted from the building, telling everyone that the peons in the crowd don't deserve to be graced with the greatness that's before them. The show goes to commercial but not until the cameras catch sight of a hooded figure being escorted from his seat.....but he's not going quietly and they have to physically remove him. Strange how they would show this taking place instead of focusing on the ring....almost as if it was some sort of angle one might think.

Quote:

VS

We are back and just in time for the main event, as HBK faces off against Big Sid in an effort to prepare him for the 7 foot test that waits for him at In Your House when he goes one on one with Kevin Nash. Shawn and Sid have history, as the commentators reflect on Sids time as Michaels bodyguard and his subsequent turning on on him. This is a good match, with lots of back and forth action and Michaels does indeed hold his own against the bigger man....clearly much to DiBiase's displeasure, as he ends up calling to the back for reinforcements. Austin makes his way to ringside, obviously with bad intentions on his mind, but before he can interject himself into the match he is jumped by Savio Vega who beats on his In Your House opponent for a while before chasing him to the back. Meanwhile in the ring, Michaels is able to slither out of a Powerbomb attempt, before taking two steps back and almost taking Sids head off with some Sweet Chin Music, giving him the victory and momentum going into his match with Kevin Nash.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Quote:

With Austin otherwise detained with Savio Vega, it falls to Tatanka and The 123 Kid to provide the mandatory post match attack, and the pair come running down to the ring as Shawn celebrates. The two pound on Michaels long enough for Sid to recover from the Sweet Chin Music, and before you know it a three on one beatdown ensues. That is until some familiar music starts to play....

.....and Kevin Nash makes his way to the ring. McMahon loses his mind, saying that Nash was not supposed to be here, and that things have gone from bad to worse for the Heartbreak Kid. Nash climbs into the ring, but instead of laying into Michaels, he goes to work on the Corporation, sending Tatanka and The Kid flying first, before DiBiase decides that retreat is the best option and the Corporation head to the back. The commentators are confused as to why Nash would save Michaels, especially when the two have to face off at In Your House....the confusion doesn't last for long though, as Nash only helps Michaels to his feet for long enough to throw him to the outside, where he starts to clear the announce desk. McMahon shouts at him not to do this, he's done enough but Nash isn't listening and positions Shawn for the Jackknife, clearly planning on sending him for a ride through the wood, that is until.....

.....The Hitman comes running out, steel chair in hand. Vince says finally some help for HBK, but The King says not to be so sure.....he's probably out here to help Nash take out his Wrestlemania opponent. Hart reaches the two men, and swings the steel chair hard, aiming for Big Sexy, but Nash sees it coming and pulls Michaels in front of him, meaning that HBK takes the chair shot full force in the head, crumpling to the floor unconscious. Nash backs away smirking with his hands raised in surrender, shouting "you're welcome pal" at Hart, as the Hitman checks on the fallen Shawn Michaels and the show fades to black.

Final Rating: B+

Last edited by to4sty : 08-05-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Unread 02-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Phenom

So Raw went off without a hitch for the first time since the Royal Rumble....well the show itself anyway. Before the show was a different matter.....and as usual it was a member of the Kliq giving me a headache. No not Razor....not even Shawn....no this time Mr Paul Michael Levesque, otherwise known as midcarder to the stars Hunter Hearst Helmsley decided to show his running buddies that he could be just as much as an ass as they could be. He spent most of the afternoon giving Scorpio s##t, telling him to make the most of the Light Heavyweight Championship while he's got it, because it's the only gold a bingo hall reject like him will ever hold. Scorpio took it like a class act, but Hunter took it one step too far and eventually the pair had to be separated. A few of the boys calmed Scorpio down and were talking him into walking away, that's when Levesque showed his true colours, sucker punching 2 Cold while his back was turned.

The Kliq got Hunter out of there just as Faarooq and the rest of the Nation showed up, I swear to god if the cameras had been rolling you would have thought it was an angle the way it went down. Scorpio was rightly p###ed and who could blame him, he wanted me to suspend Levesque on the spot but I settled for a rather hefty fine.....Scorpio wasn't happy with the decision, calling it a soft cop out for a member of the Kliq. In reality, Kliq member or not, unless it was a regular occurrence, this wouldn't be something I'd suspend anyone for....there's a lot of testosterone in any wrestling locker room (both natural and chemical) and fights are bound to break out, the boys are all big enough to sort it out amongst themselves.....Despite the "soft" fine, Hunter wasn't happy, saying it was all blown up out of proportion and he shouldn't be paying anything. Surprisingly, Nash, Razor, Shawn and even Waltman were thrilled by my decision, I think they knew I would have been perfectly within my right to suspend their boy there and then had I so chosen and they shut Helmsley up pretty quickly. I swear to got this group of a##holes will give me an ulcer.

WCW held their sixth annual Superbrawl event the night before Raw.....what a cluster that was. Their World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair defended the Title against Meng of all people, in the semi-main event of the evening.....well what was the main event I hear you ask? I'll tell you....the main event of WCW Superbrawl VI was a six man tag team bout, featuring Sting.....Hacksaw Jim Duggan and (rather inexplicably) The Disco Inferno, beating the star studded trio of Kevin Sullivan, Chris Benoit and Bobby Eaton. No Hogan wrestling, no Warrior wrestling, no Vader wrestling, no Luger wrestling....Hogan got into a verbal confrontation with Big Bubba and Warrior and Luger had a mini pull apart brawl. And that was their sole contribution to the show.....sounds like another episode of Nitro to me, not one of your main Pay Per View events.

Speaking of Nitro, thanks to an episode of Baywatch airing, which featured a number of WCW wrestlers, Nitro's ratings took a huge jump this week, from a 9.48 last week, to a 17.07, almost a full 3 points higher than Raw for the first time this year....and how did they thank all those new viewers? By giving them Harlem Heat defending the World Tag Team Titles against The Warlord and The Shark....those extra viewers really should have tuned into Raw instead....hopefully next week they will, because it's the go home show for In Your House.

Quote:

Preview for Monday Night Raw, Week 4 February 1996

Duke "The Dumpster" Droese vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley

The Texas Long Riders (Windham & Bradshaw) vs The Hardy Boys

Chris Jericho vs Faarooq

Ahmed Johnson & The Steiner Brothers vs Jeff Jarrett, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog

The Undertaker vs Kevin Nash

OOC: Just a quick thanks to everyone who predicted and for the positive feedback, it's nice to know that people are enjoying my effort