Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > The Dog Pound
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-15-2019, 02:56 AM
Hall of Fame

Would you care to drop at least one name?

Would be useful to look into other directions and you’re kind of against the clock here
Unread 03-15-2019, 03:03 AM
All Star

Here's the thing, it's now been established in thread that most of us are old people who used to be good at something. In this sort of theme fake claims are going to be easy to build. What's your gender, Rabbitman?
Unread 03-15-2019, 03:22 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emark View Post
/nod.

I was looking back to see what might have garnered these here votes...
Did you find anything about this Emark? Or are you just jumping the wagon?
Unread 03-15-2019, 03:26 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
Here's the thing, it's now been established in thread that most of us are old people who used to be good at something. In this sort of theme fake claims are going to be easy to build. What's your gender, Rabbitman?
Well, since I feel I will get asked about this eventually. I will go ahead.

I am not old and don't have any sickness to deal with.
Unread 03-15-2019, 03:30 AM

Gender wasn't specified, I got my masters degree from Penn State if that means anything.
Unread 03-15-2019, 03:51 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leion View Post
Well, since I feel I will get asked about this eventually. I will go ahead.

I am not old and don't have any sickness to deal with.
Do you have any crimes to be solving or any sick people to be caring for? Seen yourself in any write-ups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitman View Post
Gender wasn't specified, I got my masters degree from Penn State if that means anything.
The former makes me feel slightly better about you. Do you think you're somebody worth making feel better?
Unread 03-15-2019, 04:00 AM
Locker Room Leader :)

It is now Day Phase Three. With 19 people remaining, its 10 to lynch. You have until 23:00 GMT (19:00 EDT) Friday 15th March, to reach a majority decision. If no majority is reached the day will end in a no lynch.

Rabbitman (5): Destiny, Moon_lit_tears, Djthefunkchris, Bak42, I effin rule,

Leion (2): Gonvick, Opulent

No Vote (12): Crychon, Emark, Eternal Phoenix, Jaded, Kijar, Leion, Lukess11, Rabbitman, ShadowedFlames, Teh Showtime, Tha Black Phenom, Too Sweet Spartan,
Unread 03-15-2019, 04:01 AM
Low Minors

Question

Quote:
Do you have any crimes to be solving or any sick people to be caring for? Seen yourself in any write-ups?
I spend most of my time with the sick.
Unread 03-15-2019, 04:05 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Also, regarding the write ups, I am sure I wasn't in N1, I am not clear if I was in N2 though.
Unread 03-15-2019, 04:26 AM

My former job is impressive enough in real world terms, I'm at a loss to think what application it might have in a mafia game though .

I might have a solid theory though and im going to go back to the write-ups to see if it pans out.
Unread 03-15-2019, 05:42 AM
Super Star

Gonvick—

In regards to your question...this might be the IRL cold talking but at the time, I had missed the whole hat thing. So when it was first written, yeah, they were my thoughts as feverish as they may be.
Unread 03-15-2019, 06:48 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijar View Post
Vote: Rabbitman
I suppose this didnt count because I didn't change from my previous "No Vote" stance?

Either way, Change Vote: Rabbitman
Unread 03-15-2019, 06:53 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Did you find anything about this Emark? Or are you just jumping the wagon?
Simmer down there youngin'. I've not jumped on any wagon. I said I would read back through because at this point the votes are on you and Rabbitman. That's all I was planning on doing, which I'm still looking through. I would have dropped a vote if I was climbing on.
Unread 03-15-2019, 07:02 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emark View Post
Simmer down there youngin'. I've not jumped on any wagon. I said I would read back through because at this point the votes are on you and Rabbitman. That's all I was planning on doing, which I'm still looking through. I would have dropped a vote if I was climbing on.
Okay, it just made me wary when you said you were looking into it and didn't come back.
Unread 03-15-2019, 07:31 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well, I am here. Any of you want to ask me questions? I already said my peace to gonvick. Feel free to ask if you still think I am scum.
Was going to, but someone asked for more then I would have already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijar View Post
Vote: Rabbitman

DJ, as far as those first couple posts go, I think you are just genuinely misreading my quirky personality. I'm just a clown, all over the board. I wanted to make a strong (above all else) first impression, which is why I put that Destiny vote down to begin with. Just so everyone knew I was here to play. Turned into the opposite unfortunately

Hope most others can see I am being authentic, but it seems that is already the case. Or at least it appears that is how you "all" are feeling as of today
You weren't someone I was familiar with at the time, so it come off a bit scummy to me. Not a hard scum vibe, just enough to remember if that makes sense. Perhaps MLT knows you better, if that is the case I guess it would make more sense. I don't believe that is the case though. I think you already put yourself in my shoe's and looked at it, read over it, and thought to yourself "Hey, Dj has a point. I didn't say anything to make people think I wasn't scum at that time." Even if I knew you were Ralph Mouth, I wouldn't have said to myself "Oh, that Ralph, always playing... can't possibly be scum". Obviously since then you have contributed more, and I could see someone getting a town vibe from that. I was strictly talking that time period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonvick View Post
Mine is also of the generic unnamed disease variety. Interesting that some are more specific, but I suppose not unusually surprising or anything.

This isn't the first time I've seen someone notice his presence in the thread and try to encourage something out of him, only to get nothing. It's one thing to be inactive, it's another to be following along and choosing not to post anything even when people are bringing up your name and throwing votes on you. Definitely raises some questions.

When you said that DJ would be where you'd place your vote, if forced to make one then, was that also just throwing something at the wall and trying to get a reaction and not an honest reflection of your views at the time?

Seems like something that might be worth pursuing. It's at least as plausible as showing up at a random location that just happens to be noteworthy.
/nod. Boy, this kind of sucks as day phase ends today.

Quote:
Let this sink in... The rule by the mods for this game is Five (5) posts per day phase. Not 1 with 5 posts worth of substance, not three with 15 posts worth of substance, but 5 posts period. Please quote this part and let me know you understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Two View Post
RULES:
- In an effort to promote discussion from all players a minimum post limit of 5 posts per day phase is in play.
Everytime you fail to meet that minimum requirement set by the mods which are...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Two View Post
The mods for this game are The Two and Derek B.
For the record, I have noticed that your posts may have more substance than even five of mine. (que the ROCK) It doesn't matter. The game evolves, other things come up, you can get in on discussions taking place sharing your own findings at the time they are being shared by others. It's weird you would even think that it's ok.
Quote:
My former job is impressive enough in real world terms, I'm at a loss to think what application it might have in a mafia game though .

I might have a solid theory though and im going to go back to the write-ups to see if it pans out.
Anything yet?