Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Wrestling Spirit 1/2 > Wrestling Spirit 1/2 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-22-2011, 01:00 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
Well this sucks, it was always a great read and I love older wrestling so this is a bummer.
That's because you're old!!
Unread 08-05-2011, 01:26 AM
All Star

Should I try this again or forever have him rest in peace?
Unread 08-05-2011, 04:15 AM
Low Minors

Please try this again. I may not post much or at all, but I am/still and will defiantly be reading if you decide to continue
Unread 08-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Major League

It's up to you, but I'd love the read.
Unread 08-05-2011, 06:33 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanMcG View Post
Please try this again. I may not post much or at all, but I am/still and will defiantly be reading if you decide to continue
I've always wondered, Sean. What are the winters like where you are? I know that its that time of year since I am experiencing summer here in the northeastern USA.
Unread 08-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Super Star

Talking

I'm a huge fan also man. Great job and sorry you lost your data. I look forward to another, if you decide to.
Unread 08-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlawson View Post
I'm a huge fan also man. Great job and sorry you lost your data. I look forward to another, if you decide to.
He will because I'm asking super nicely and batting my pretty brown eyes at him. Who can resist pouty faces????
Unread 08-07-2011, 04:38 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_lit_tears View Post
He will because I'm asking super nicely and batting my pretty brown eyes at him. Who can resist pouty faces????
As long as you don't turn on the water works, I'll see what I can do about starting a new round with Mark Calaway soon.

Last edited by captainlou : 08-07-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Unread 08-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlou View Post
I've always wondered, Sean. What are the winters like where you are? I know that its that time of year since I am experiencing summer here in the northeastern USA.
In Australian winters, we usually average 12 - 18 degrees, the weather is random with bits of rain, storms and sun in the week - But it's always windy in winter.

Another thing is that there is no snow in Australia (I've never actually seen it) unless you go to the mountains in the Eastern States or if its freezing (Very rarely), but never any snow in Western Australia.

Australian spring/summers is the best weather; Mind 20's to Low 30 degree heat, rarely any rain just perfect weather (In my opinion )
Unread 08-07-2011, 09:44 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanMcG View Post
In Australian winters, we usually average 12 - 18 degrees, the weather is random with bits of rain, storms and sun in the week - But it's always windy in winter.

Another thing is that there is no snow in Australia (I've never actually seen it) unless you go to the mountains in the Eastern States or if its freezing (Very rarely), but never any snow in Western Australia.

Australian spring/summers is the best weather; Mind 20's to Low 30 degree heat, rarely any rain just perfect weather (In my opinion )
Since you are talking degrees celsius, I'll do the same.

The perfect weather up here during the spring/summer is about the same as yours. At least once or twice each summer the temperature will even be in the high 30s and possibly even 40. Add a high humidity percentage and that is brutal. As far as my winters go, I see lots of snow. The normal temperature for where I am during the winter is between 4 and -12, sometimes going as low as -18 and even lower than that sometimes. It needs to be below 0 for it to snow since water freezes at 0.

Last edited by captainlou : 08-07-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Unread 08-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainlou View Post
Since you are talking degrees celsius, I'll do the same.

The perfect weather up here during the spring/summer is about the same as yours. At least once or twice each summer the temperature will even be in the high 30s and possibly even 40. Add a high humidity percentage and that is brutal. As far as my winters go, I see lots of snow. The normal temperature for where I am during the winter is between 4 and -12, sometimes going as low as -18 and even lower than that sometimes. It needs to be below 0 for it to snow since water freezes at 0.
Yup, and since I'm right down the coast from you I get mostly the same. I really really HATE snow, but hate the sun just as much.
Unread 08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
All Star

UPDATE: I have reinstalled WS2 onto my hard drive at work and will hopefully extract the DOTT database later on this week. Any ideas as to where Mark should start his "career". I'm planning on having him in one promotion and building him up to at least upper midcard status before entering another promotion.
Unread 08-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Phenom

EMLL?

Just kidding. Needs to be someplace with TV and a strong tag division. FCW?
Unread 10-13-2016, 11:49 PM

Have you seen this amazing infographic made by an entertainment website on Mark Calway vs. Dead Man

http://www.wordsiseek.com/mark-calway-vs-dead-man/