Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Phenom

Default Notepad Upgrade

As someone who uses the in-game notepad pretty regularly for a variety of purposes, I wish I could keep the notepad pain open all of the time. I would love to have it open when looking at the story line screen, while running an event, as two major examples.
Unread 08-12-2017, 04:03 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingRider View Post
As someone who uses the in-game notepad pretty regularly for a variety of purposes, I wish I could keep the notepad pain open all of the time. I would love to have it open when looking at the story line screen, while running an event, as two major examples.
I second that. But what I'd love more, if possible, would be for it to not have a limit of what one can type in there.
Unread 08-12-2017, 09:37 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn michaels 82 View Post
I second that. But what I'd love more, if possible, would be for it to not have a limit of what one can type in there.
I second that. I don't use it because of the character count limit. It would be nice if there wasn't 1. Also, it would be cool if we could get rid of the evil rectangles that happen sometimes when you type.

Last edited by Azul : 08-12-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Unread 08-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingRider View Post
Another place where I miss not being able to look at it is while having the roster screen (and the roster overview screen) open.
Unread 08-13-2017, 08:06 PM

To add on, it would be appreciated if the notepad could have a couple of formatting items to make things easier to read.

Options to bold, italicize, underline and indent would be extremely helpful for monthly plan breakdown and lists.
Unread 08-20-2017, 02:18 PM
Major League

Please. Sorry but this would be brilliant.

Can I add that Notepad would be so much more handy if in addition to being open at all times it was cells instead of, well notepad. Something more closely resembling a stripped down Excel would be fantastic.
Unread 08-21-2017, 07:01 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12345 View Post
Please. Sorry but this would be brilliant.

Can I add that Notepad would be so much more handy... it was cells instead of, well notepad. Something more closely resembling a stripped down Excel would be fantastic.
Speak for yourself. I've never used Excel or anything like it while playing this game. I'm not sure I'd be able to figure out how to use this Excel-like notepad if it existed. Some of the other ideas in this thread are fine. But it should remain at its essence a notepad.