Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-13-2017, 12:06 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peria View Post
Freakin' Awesome Group

It's got humor to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelz316 View Post
The Omega Troopers
Omega League
The Crusaders
The Vindicators
The Castaways
Extreme Ethereals
Sorry guys. Not to be a dick or anything, but I kind of liked the one I came up with, but to your credit, I'll probably name another team after what you came up with.

Mine was just the cheesy, Hero's Of Righteousness. Which for The Hurricane, Super Spike, and Mighty Molly, is the right amount of cheese.. Now I just need some wine..

Thank you though for your ideas.

EDIT: Though, if you all were willing, I could do with some rip-off names of The Misfits In Action. I could go with, just that, but I feel I need something different.. like goofy/whole/comedy wise. I still have Leroux under a comedy act of armed forces. I'm working on turning Hugh Morrus, debating whether they should go back to Corporal Cajun, and General Hugh G. Rection.. probably not.

Last edited by Terra Ryzin : 08-13-2017 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Remembered a goofy storyline I'm trying to do
Unread 08-13-2017, 01:02 AM

I just wanted to share this but in my 2003 save I named a team of Maven and Hurricane "The Green Guys" haha

Any suggestions for Edge and Benoit?

I was thinking Lady Killers but don't think Benoit could get that over for a couple years...
Unread 08-13-2017, 02:02 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikesposti View Post
I just wanted to share this but in my 2003 save I named a team of Maven and Hurricane "The Green Guys" haha

I was thinking Lady Killers but don't think Benoit could get that over for a couple years...
Green Guys is actually pretty damn funny.

As for Edge and Benoit, not sure what year your in, unless you meant 2003 with the mention of your save.. But ' Rabid Rhyno ' was Benoit and Rhyno, and Benoit goes with the moniker Crippler of course, but " Wolverine " as well.. so.. no actual names I can come up with besides something cheesy or a play off Edge's Mysterious/Thrill Seeker Gimmicks.
Unread 08-13-2017, 05:14 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikesposti View Post

Edge and Benoit: Edge of Sanity ?
Unread 08-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Low Minors

Got a few I need for a TCW game.

1) Marc Speed & Killer Shark. Shark is the violent monster who likes and worries about Speed. Speed has turned his back on their leader, Rich Money and Shark basically followed like a puppy.

2) I need a stable name for what's starting as Champagne Lover & Sammy Bach, but will grow to include James Hernandez, Matthew Keith, and either Rick Law or El Leon. It's a face stable of different guys who keep getting put in unfair situations - Lover & Bach under constant assault from 4 heels, Keith refused the right to hold a singles title, etc.

3) I have an El Leon & Des Davids tag team. Kind of a random pairing. I'd like a name for that, and a name/partner for a tag team for heel Fantasma Extrano (formerly Pirata Whatshisface).

Thanks for any suggestions guys!
Unread 08-14-2017, 03:54 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koholos View Post
Got a few I need for a TCW game.

1) Marc Speed & Killer Shark. Shark is the violent monster who likes and worries about Speed. Speed has turned his back on their leader, Rich Money and Shark basically followed like a puppy.
Fleet Of Fin
Unread 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappyboy View Post
Fleet Of Fin
That is absolutely perfect. My first thought was "That is such a perfect fit, how did I not think of that?"
Unread 08-15-2017, 04:41 AM
Rookie

Goldust complimented Tajiri on being charismatic, and/or a great worker. So I thought of teaming the two..

SawDust? Like BuzzSaw, Goldust.. Yeah, cheesy and probably already mentioned, just felt like a genius for a second. Then realized that's probably been thought of.
Unread 08-15-2017, 12:06 PM
Low Minors

Thunderverse Database

Im building a storyline to put 2 stables against each other. Currently the only stable in my game (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=539046) is The Troopers Association. It was formed with The State Troopers and has expanded to include Markus Kage, Virgil Hogg Jr, and Magnificent Mountie.

The opposing stable is going to be a group of Black wrestlers who are being targeted by the troopers association and they eventually ban together and form a stable.

When they form the stable, Markus is going to be an inside man of sorts and turn on the troopers. I am looking for a name for the group. Below is the images and names of the current Troopers Association and the group of individuals that will form the to be named stable.

Troopers Association

From Left to right

PFC Markus Kage, Capt. Charger Montoya, Lt. Dodge Lee, Maj. Virgil Hogg Jr. and Manager - Col. Magnificent Mountie.

To Be Named Stable

From left to right

Buff Norton, Gary Woods, Famous C, Captain Olympia II, Lincoln Nash and Manager Bryson Amerson
Unread 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
Rookie

Baltimore Riot Club
Unread 08-16-2017, 08:08 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobbertrev View Post
Baltimore Riot Club
Thats not bad, Thank you
Unread 08-16-2017, 04:43 PM
Low Minors

I need a tag team name for 2002 Austin Aries and Jimmy Jacobs. Gimmick is obnoxious glam emo punk kids.
Unread 08-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by FankuKaibutsu View Post
I need a tag team name for 2002 Austin Aries and Jimmy Jacobs. Gimmick is obnoxious glam emo punk kids.
What about Double Trouble
Unread 08-19-2017, 08:16 AM
Rookie

I've got a great pairing (or to me anyways) for a way to get Mr. Saito more exposure and also a way to get Super Ninja and Ninja-go over.. I've simply called them The Ninja Dynasty..

Seems.. a little too bland but I am AWA, however I'm open to any suggestions.
Unread 08-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Super Star

Rising Sun Ninjas

Rising Sun Warriors

The World Warriors.

Asian Persuasion

Warriors of Ash

Awesome Super Inglorious Amazing Ninjas