Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Low Minors

This looks amazing Togg! Appreciate all the work you put into this, thank you!
Unread 07-13-2018, 03:14 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingRider View Post
Togg, everytime I think that the DotM presentation has peaked, you raise the stakes once again. Beautiful job and thanks for being an unsung, yet major contributor to the GDS community.

Thanks, i should also thank you and give you a mention as the "Pinning" king

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Kidd View Post
This looks amazing Togg! Appreciate all the work you put into this, thank you!

Its a pleasure, I read so many of the diary's and loved DOTM ever since i started writing way back in 2009/10. I may have only won once, and even that was a tied victory... but it lit a passion

Next update should have the full list of Hall of Fame Members and Classes. Which I'm sure will be added to soon with the Class of 2018
Unread 07-26-2018, 10:25 PM

What is the difference between real world dotm and legendary dotm?
Unread 07-27-2018, 07:26 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjbeefcake View Post
What is the difference between real world dotm and legendary dotm?

Real World and C-Verse are self explanatory, Legendary however is for any writer and any mod. However to be eligible for it, you must have won 5 or more DOTM
Unread 09-14-2018, 10:18 AM
Minor League

Hey Togg,

I know you're super busy and the graphics and format for this most be pretty time consuming...but just curious if you have schedule/plan for how often the trophy and achievement wall gets updated?

Not trying to rush you at all...but I will admit to getting a slight thrill at seeing some credentials tied to me! The achievement wall has definitely given me some extra motivation to keep writing.

As always, thanks for all you do!
Unread 09-14-2018, 10:40 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossface View Post
Hey Togg,

I know you're super busy and the graphics and format for this most be pretty time consuming...but just curious if you have schedule/plan for how often the trophy and achievement wall gets updated?

Not trying to rush you at all...but I will admit to getting a slight thrill at seeing some credentials tied to me! The achievement wall has definitely given me some extra motivation to keep writing.

As always, thanks for all you do!

Hey there!, I try to update it every month, however this past month i havnt updated it for last month. So come the end of this months DOTM voting, i will be updating them both at once .

Im glad your enjoying the Achievement wall . Ive had a lot of possitive feedback for it, lighting the fire to compete to complete . A race to the top

Always a pleasure
Unread 11-29-2018, 10:27 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togg View Post
***ALL NEW***
Trophy Achievement Wall

The Trophy Achievement Wall has been updated to feature a ranking system based on DOTM, DOTY Wins and Achievements.

Click Here or go to post #2 to see where you stand
I'm very excited, because this month I will be getting my first trophy! (For keeping a diary going more than one year in game!)
Unread 12-18-2018, 06:37 AM
All Star

I've also successfully completed the 50 Shows in One Diary achievement!
Unread 04-04-2019, 03:27 AM
Super Star

I never thought I ranked as anything, but apparently my name is on the Level 2 Developmental group, so I thought I'd do some digging to make sense of how I got there (because of course I got nothing better to do). Haven't been keeping up with DotM/DotY/HoF until very recently*, so I may be skipping some nomination-related trophies.

*as in, I only noticed a few months ago that my GSW diaries had won DotM back in 2016/2017

Unlocked Trophies
* Dues Paid: Have 5+ diaries that have over 50k "Views" on GDS
Not sure if I've made this one, since I can't tell from the phrasing if this works cumulatively or on a 'per diary' basis. As of writing, my diaries have a total of 101,006 views but no individual diary has made it to 50k views or more.

DotY Nominee: Get a Nomination in the Annual DotY poll
2018 DotY awards nominee

GSW: Boyz-N-The-Ring
* 1st Anniversary: Keep a diary going for more than 1 year (in game)
* 2nd Anniversary: Keep a diary going for more than 2 years (in game)
* Finding your feet: Write and post 25 shows in a single diary
Made it to the April 2018 show

* Doubly Good: Win DotM with the same diary x2
Won on November 2016 and January 2017

GSW: Boyz-N-The-Ring, Take 2
Made it to the November 2017 show

UEW: The rise of Euroresu
Made it to the January 2017 show

E-S-Dub! E-S-Dub! E-S-Dub!
Game began on January 2015 and final show was August of 2017 (in game dates)

* Jobber: Write and post 50 shows in a single diary
51 shows posted

GSW: Guess who's back, back again...
Diary still active, last show was April 2017

Black Canvas Grappling: Defenders of Puroresu
Diary still active, last show was December 2017
User stats say I've held 166 shows but I've recently stopped posting anything about tour shows so I'll assume I haven't hit the 100 posted mark yet for the Opener trophy.
* CVerse Diary of the Month
Won on July 2018

Piledriver Wrestling
* 3rd Anniversary: Keep a diary going for more than 3 years (in game)
* 4th Anniversary: Keep a diary going for more than 4 years (in game)
Diary still active, last show was July 2020
86 shows posted to date
* Rookie diary of the month
Won on December 2018

Last edited by DarK_RaideR : 06-21-2019 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Achievements updated
Unread 04-22-2019, 10:22 AM
Phenom

Huh... I'm a Level 3 on this. If that realisation doesn't provide the incentive to get another diary up and running sooner rather than later then I don't know what will!
Unread 05-09-2019, 08:49 AM
All Star

Hello All,

I'm helping Togg with updating the achievement list so we can get it up to date!

If you would be so kind -- if you have achievements that are not currently represented on the achievement board, could you slide into my DMs with your achievements and I will go through the process of helping Togg update the list!

A special thanks to Togg for being willing to let me help and for the sure idea of the achievement wall, which I think is utterly fantastic for a game to have.
Unread 05-13-2019, 09:39 AM
All Star

Default History Book, State of Address 2019

History Book - State of Address

History Book Future
I am currently working through updating the whole of the History Book. Although the flashy graphics may look great, it's sometimes hard to follow and for me… it's a lot more work to update each month. From now on i will be working with a HTML Build System, which will still have a great look, but it will be easier to maintain and upkeep. This means the Diary of the Month, Diary of the Year and Hall of Fame posts will be updated soon and feature the most up to date winners with an easier to follow feel.
Progress Report:
DOTM: 100% Complete (Awaiting Posting)
DOTY: 100% Complete (Awaiting Posting)
HoF: 30% Complete
Completion Estimate: 19th May 2019

Achievement Wall
The Achievement wall is also going to undergo a HTML revamp. This is one of the biggest tasks I have to face when it comes to updating. I love the idea of it, it seems to have a LOT! Of positive feedback and i certainly don't want to drop it. So with that, we will be moving away from the images again. Although i’m happy with them, they are very “Rigid” and don't allow for changes or new additions that easily. From now on i'm going to be working on a formula using HTML that helps me update them easily but also retain the depth. I'm still working on how this will work and it's might be a while away from completion at the moment. So in the meantime, if you have any suggestions of new Achievements, or anything else to do with the Achievement Wall, please let me know. Below or in PM
Completion Estimate: Mid/Late June 2019

Help Needed
Now for some help from all you long time veterans. I remember a lot of the history myself, but my brain enjoys shiny and sparkly things and bam! I'm distracted. So remembering everyone who hosted the DOTM, DOTY or HoF can be Difficult. I have however drawn up a list which is pretty much complete… If Anyone can fill in the “?????” That would be great.

Diary of the Month Hosts:
Togg: July 2016-On Going
Anderz: September 2015-February 2016
Angeldelayette: February 2015-August 2015
CPBHBK: January 2015
SeanMcFly: December 2014
Angeldelayette: August 2012-November 2014
The Final Countdown: April 2012-July 2012
Angeldelayette: July 2011-March 2012
????????: May 2011
Mistaken: June 2008-April 2011
Dragonmack: March 2008-May 2008
MarcelFromage: February 2008
G-Prime: March 2007-March 2008
Adam Ryland: March 2006 -???

Diary of the Year Hosts:

???: 2007

???: 2008
???: 2009
???: 2010
???: 2011
???: 2012
???: 2013
???: 2014
???: 2015
???: 2016
angeldelayette and Togg: 2017
Togg: 2018

Hall of Fame Hosts:

???: 2007

???: 2008
???: 2009
???: 2010
???: 2011
???: 2012
???: 2013
???: 2014
???: 2015
???: 2016
???: 2017
angeldelayette and Togg: 2018

Also with the release of TEW 2020 possibly in a few months time, there could be a lot of new Diarys from New Members, im hoping to put together a page full of useful things. Such as places to host images, software to edit images, resources to find images for workers, belts, events… Resources for PNG wrestling related images.
Programs best suited to help write a show, Tips on structuring a diary… who lot… things that will help new writers but also might help established writers streamline things for themselves.
After the Photobucket issues a few years ago… i know i was scratching my head for a while thinking what can we use next. I will be adding a lot of Diary Related sections to the homeofprowrestling.com in the near future as im also revamping that for the TEW 2020 release. So if anyone wants to help in anyway, please let me know. At the moment, any help is greatly received, no matter how small. If there is anything Diary related you think could be added… again, let me know

Which brings me to Historian, who thankfully will be helping me keep track of the Achievement Wall. A life saver as I'm buried in code

Last edited by Togg : 05-14-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Unread 05-13-2019, 10:38 AM
All Star

To go along with Togg,

I have given him an updated list based off DOTM and DOTY. Here is where you can help.

If you are a diary writer, check your achievements status and then send me a DM of achievements that you have unlocked. I'll be going through to try to update them as well, but that can help me expedite the updating.
Unread 05-20-2019, 10:16 AM
All Star

Achievement Wall Update

As many of you may have already seen, the DOTM, DOTY and HoF have been updated recently. At the moment i am working on the Achievement Wall's.
Right now we are looking for Writers to report any Achievements they believe they should have, but are not on their current Walls. I will post a Google Doc below to make it super quick and easy to update us on what should be on the list. A simple case of ticking boxes. We can then check and verify them, before adding them to your Wall of Achievements.

Wall of Achievements should be updated soon enough, I am leaving up the Old Achievement wall at the moment for everyone to check and update us on whats missing.

Its a long process doing almost 200 Walls, so please bare with us. Once its been updated, anything you report can be easily updated in moments, Rather than the current cumbersome system.

Report Achievements Here...

Here's a List of the Achievements...
Unread 05-23-2019, 11:40 AM
All Star

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

Achievement Wall has now been fully updated for everyone. If you see anything out of place on your walls, please let me know.