Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Living Legend

I knew I should have went with the New Hart Foundation...it just...well Teddy Hart sucks so I could not bring myself to vote for him.
Unread 01-12-2019, 12:11 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
I knew I should have went with the New Hart Foundation...it just...well Teddy Hart sucks so I could not bring myself to vote for him.
I agree wholeheartedly, but I actually like Pillman Jr., and the character of Hart is so fitting for modern spotfest wrestling... Dudes like 40, been in jail and still doing absurdly dumb moves and making them look decent.

Definitely will not be crossing over into my ROH world anytime soon haha.
Unread 01-30-2019, 01:12 AM
Phenom

Default MLW Reloaded Preview

Major League Wrestling Presents: Reloaded Preview!

Quote:
Major League Wrestling heads to Chicago for our fourth event with the tag tournament continuing and a #1 Contendership battle between two bitter rivals!

MLW officials have released the card for Reloaded that will be headlined by Jake Hager taking on John Hennigan in a number one contenders bout with the winner getting a shot at Low-Ki at the MLW World Heavyweight Title. Also on the card the Semi-Finals of the Tag Title Tournament as The Lucha Bros will take on Barrington Hughes and Rhett Giddins in one bout and the New Hart Foundation will be taking on Shane Strickland and a replacement partner of his choosing from the losing teams. This was made necessary after Rich Swann left the promotion in order to head overseas and pursue an opportunity in Japan. The door is certainly open for his return, but only time will tell if we've seen the last of Swann in MLW.

Also on the card two cult legends will do battle as PCO makes his MLW debut taking on LA Park. Will the "Chairman" score a victory or will PCO continue to prove to his doubters that he is "Not Human!"...

After their failings in the first round of the tag tournament Jimmy Havoc has challenged his "Death Machines" (Brody King and Fulton) to a triple threat, anything goes bout with the man taking the pinfall leaving MLW forever.

And last but not least we will see the debuts of Lance Anoa'i of the famous Anoa'I family and Puma King of the famed Casas family of Mexico.

All this and more as the road to BattleRiot charges on! Live and exclusively on YouTube!

MLW Reloaded Quick Picks:
  • #1 Contendership: Jake Hager vs. John Hennigan
  • Tag Titles Second Round: Lucha Bros vs. Rhett Giddins and Barrington Hughes
  • Tag Titles Second Round: The New Hart Foundation vs. Shane Strickland and ???
  • Loser Leaves MLW, Anything Goes: Brody King vs. Fulton vs. Jimmy Havoc
  • Cult Classic: LA Park vs. PCO
  • MLW Debut Match: Lance Anoa'i vs. Puma King