Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:04 AM
Phenom

Adding the renders improves the shows, especially when you use my renders lol jk but seriously looking forward to the next show and feel free to use anything I’ve created as needed.
O’Farraday is a great choice for champion, he’s one of my favorite workers in the CVerse to build a company around
Unread 12-03-2018, 12:24 AM
Major League

Good Stuff Reaper, I'm enjoying it as well.
Unread 12-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Super Star

Default Mayhem May '16

May '16
Mayhem
Wk 2, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
300 in attendance (SOLD OUT)
Overall Grade = C-

I hesitantly enter the ring and quickly announce that Farraday will be in non-title action tonight against Austin Smooth. I exit quickly. A (Yep, crowd was thinking the same thing.)

versus
Jack Avater and Xavi Ferrera versus Seth Whitehead and Ray Snow

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Xavi Ferrera and Jack Avatar defeated Seth Whitehead and Ray Snow in 11:19 when Xavi Ferrera defeated Seth Whitehead by pinfall with a High Impact Frog Splash (5 Star Frog Splash). D-

versus
Riley McManus versus Cal Sanders

In a decent match, Cal Sanders defeated Riley McManus in 8:06 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D
(After the match, Riley left looking dejected)

And here it goes. The lights flicker off/on then off. Come back on and Sanders is layed out in the ring. Martyr standing over him, head slowly tilted to the side. Lights go off/on and Martyr is gone and we check on Sanders. E+

versus
Thomas Morgan (C) versus K.P. Funk

In a decent match, Thomas Morgan defeated K.P. Funk in 10:27 by submission with a STF. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 1 of his wCw United States title. D

Morgan is celebrating his win as LaGrenier comes down to the ring ahead of his match. LaGrenier taunts Morgan. "Is that the competition we can expect from "OUR" US Champion? "You're an embarassment especially to Canadians, you don't deserve that title!" Morgan thinks about saying something, but decides against it. He just shakes his head and smirks at LaGrenier as he exits the ring backstage. D+

versus
Philippe LaGrenier versus Remmy Honeyman

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Philippe LaGrenier defeated Remmy Honeyman in 10:25 by pinfall with a Quebec Arrow. D-

versus
Conner Threepwood versus George Wolfe

In a decent match, Conner Threepwood defeated George Wolfe in 14:47 by submission with a Stretch Plum. D

The wCw Champion, Findlay O'Farraday steps out clapping slowly. Climbing into the ring, he addresses Conner. "Not impressed." Conner: "Then you and me in an Iron Man match?". The Champ gets directly in Conner's face: "You don't make demands to me! Now get out of MY ring and I'll show you how a REAL man does it!". D+

versus
Findlay O'Farraday (C) versus Austin Smooth

In a decent match, Findlay O'Farraday defeated Austin Smooth in 20:04 by pinfall with an Atomic Spinebuster to end the show. C- (Yep, that's how it's done!)

NOTES:

Honeyman suffered a concussion in his match with LeGrenier.

In other news, the world of wrestling is in mourning as George DeColt has passed away.
Unread 12-03-2018, 09:28 AM
All Star

> "I'll show you how it's done!"

*Takes five more minutes to win his match*.

Not sure about the messaging being on point here.
Unread 12-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashasheen View Post
> "I'll show you how it's done!"

*Takes five more minutes to win his match*.

Not sure about the messaging being on point here.
To be honest, I didn't even notice the significant difference in times. I was looking at quality of match.

But your point makes sense.

Thanks,

R
Unread 12-03-2018, 08:59 PM
Super Star

Default Road Wild '16

May'16
Road Wild
Wk 4, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
300 in attendance (SOLD OUT!)
Overall Grade = D+

As usual, I start the event in the ring, mic in hand. I run down the matches for tonight;
Findlay O'Farraday will defend his wCw Championship against Jack Avatar.
Conner Threepwood will be in a triple threat match against George Wolfe and Austin Smooth.
Thomas Morgan will defend his US title against Ray Snow.

I'm interrupted by Felipe Caballero who enters the ring. Me: "If you're here to complain, you need to resubmit your complaint in 30 days for further denial". Caballero lowers his mic and can be seen saying "Screw you!" (He's not happy with his win/loss record)

The lights flicker off and on before going off again signaling the arrival of Martyr. Lights come on and Martyr is standing between us, slowly looking between us both. He slowly tilts his head sideways at me and I slowly back out of the ring. Martyr then tilts his head toward Caballero and instantly attacks, laying him out with his Vengeance Driver. Martyr stands over Caballero as the lights go off and then on again. Martyr is gone as I make my way to the announce desk with Dane and medical personnel check on Caballero. C-

versus
Philippe LaGrenier vs Seth Whitehead

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Philippe LaGrenier defeated Seth Whitehead in 5:48 by pinfall with a Quebec Arrow. E+

versus
Riley McManus and Cal Sanders vs K.P. Funk and Xavi Ferrera

In a decent match, Riley McManus and Cal Sanders defeated K.P. Funk and Xavi Ferrera in 11:35 when Cal Sanders defeated K.P. Funk by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D

Findlay O'Farraday has a microphone and tears into Jack Avatar, telling him that he is going to get easily beaten in their upcoming match. C

versus
Thomas Morgan (C) vs Ray Snow

In a decent match, Thomas Morgan defeated Ray Snow in 17:33 by submission with a STF. Thomas Morgan makes defense number 2 of his wCw United States title. D+

Morgan is starting to celebrate with the US title when LaGrenier slides in behind him and beats him down. E

versus versus
Conner Threepwood vs Austin Smooth vs George Wolfe

In a decent match, Conner Threepwood defeated Austin Smooth and George Wolfe in 17:53 when Conner Threepwood defeated George Wolfe by submission with a Stretch Plum. D+

As Conner is getting his hand raised, O'Farraday hits the ring and destroys Conner before tossing him out of the ring. D-

versus
Findlay O'Farraday (C) vs Jack Avatar

In a decent match, Findlay O'Farraday defeated Jack Avatar in 23:35 by pinfall with an Atomic Spinebuster. Findlay O'Farraday makes defence number 1 of his wCw Champion title. D+

Having picked up the victory, Findlay O'Farraday celebrates in the ring. Again yelling at the crowd that he is the BEST!. C

Unread 12-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Super Star

I'm loving some heel Findlay as the champ.
Unread 12-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Phenom

Great show! I like to book Findlay like Vader in WCW during his title runs so seeing him at the top of the CVerse WCW makes me happy haha
Unread 12-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Super Star

Default Mayhem Jun '16

Jun '16
Mayhem
Wk 2, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
300 in attendance (SOLD OUT)
Overall Grade = D

As usual, I'm in the ring, mic in hand. Before I can speak, it seems like half of the locker room are coming to the ring...

Riley McManus, Cal Sanders, Felipe Caballero, Seth Whitehead, K.P. Funk and Xavi Ferrera all climb into the ring.
Bottom line, they are tired of the Martyr attacks...

Yep, you guessed it, lights flicker off and on. No one waits around. We all bail out of the ring. Lights come on and the ring is empty. (Guess we dodged that bullet) D+

versus
Jack Avatar vs Seth Whitehead

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Jack Avatar defeated Seth Whitehead in 11:56 by pinfall with an All American Slam. D-

versus
Cal Sanders vs K.P. Funk

In a decent match, Cal Sanders and K.P. Funk defeated Felipe Caballero and Xavi Ferrera in 8:25 when Cal Sanders defeated Xavi Ferrera by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D

versus
Thomas Morgan (c) vs Remmy Honeyman

In a decent match, Thomas Morgan defeated Remmy Honeyman in 15:30 by pinfall. Thomas Morgan makes defense number 3 of his wCw United States title. D+

LaGrenier comes to the ring and rants against Morgan's title defenses and how Morgan has dodged him. Morgan just shakes his head and motions for him to bring it on.

LaGrenier: "At Bash at the Beach, in two weeks, I'm taking that title from you!" Morgan leans on the ropes, "You're on!" (Still a man of few words) D

versus
Conner Threepwood vs Ray Snow

In a decent match, Conner Threepwood defeated Ray Snow in 14:57 by submission with a Stretch Plum. D+

As Fin enters he tells Threepwood he's still not impressed. Just like last time, watch how a real man does it. C

versus
Findlay O'Farraday (c) and Riley McManus vs Austin Smooth and George Wolfe

In a decent match, Austin Smooth and George Wolfe defeated Riley McManus and Findlay O'Farraday in 19:43 when Austin Smooth defeated Riley McManus by submission with a Smooth Hold after blatantly cheating (low blow). During the match we also had Conner Threepwood run in and distract O'Farraday. D

After the match, Fin tosses everyone out of the ring and snatches a mic. Snarling at a smirking Threepwood. "I'm tired of you hanging around like an irritating fly. You want a shot at this (raises title), fine! But this time there will be no mistake... NO EXCUSES!!! At Bash at the Beach, you and me in a STEEL CAGE!" Fin throws the mic down and stares down Threepwood as we end. D+

Unread 12-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Super Star

Poor Riley having to eat the submission . What made you go with Riley heel? He's just such a babyface!
Unread 12-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
Poor Riley having to eat the submission . What made you go with Riley heel? He's just such a babyface!
He is still a babyface, even though I don't use the heel/face divide in my product to allow me to match everyone against each other.

I'm not sure what direction I'm going to take him at the moment so I plugged him in this match and sort of continued the feud between him and Smooth.

Honestly though, I didn't have a real underlying reason for it.

Thanks for reading,

R
Unread 12-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReapeR View Post
He is still a babyface, even though I don't use the heel/face divide in my product to allow me to match everyone against each other.

I'm not sure what direction I'm going to take him at the moment so I plugged him in this match and sort of continued the feud between him and Smooth.

Honestly though, I didn't have a real underlying reason for it.

Thanks for reading,

R
Ah! I didn't know there was no face/heel divide. He's a good addition to any program! I love me some McManus.
Unread 12-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Super Star

Default Bash at the Beach '16

Jun'16
Bash at the Beach
Wk 4, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
300 in attendance (SOLD OUT!)
Overall Grade = C-

The show starts as Findlay with the wCw Championship draped over his shoulder, heads to the ring. He gets a mic and addresses Conner. "You have let your mouth and actions over the past month or so write checks your @ss can't cash!" "I am the DOMINANT force here in wCw, not you or anyone else in the back can do a DAMN thing about it...! And if the DAMN lights flicker on and off, I'm literally shoving that mask up someones @SS!!!" Findlay tosses the mic down and exits the ring while the fans actually cheer him. C-

versus
Riley McManus vs Felipe Caballero

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Felipe Caballero, in what could be considered an upset, defeated Riley McManus in 7:08 by pinfall with a Caballero Drop. D-

The bar lights flicker off/on/off, signaling the arrival of Martyr. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves McManus completely destroyed. D-

versus
Jack Avatar/Cal Sanders vs Ray Snow/George Wolfe

In a decent match, Cal Sanders and Jack Avatar defeated Ray Snow and George Wolfe in 11:37 when Jack Avatar defeated George Wolfe by pinfall with an All American Slam. D

Funk comes out and challenges Smooth to a match. He rapped something about how it was time for GFunk music to make a come back and there was no better time than now. Smooth accepts. (Everyone seemed to enjoy it) D+

versus
K.P. Funk vs Austin Smooth

In a decent match, Austin Smooth defeated K.P. Funk in 11:34 by submission with a Smooth Hold. D

vs
Thomas Morgan (c) vs Philippe LaGrenier

In a decent match, Philippe LaGrenier drew with Thomas Morgan in 20:30 following a double count out. D

Story here was LaGrenier taunting Morgan about his previous defences. Eventually it turned into an all out brawl that ended up outside for the double count out. At the end, it looked like Morgan was holding his wrist and grimacing.

Myself and Dane hype the title match coming up. Dane makes note that Conner seems to have gotten under the champ's skin recently. Me: "Nice one, Captain Obvious. Just shut-up and call the match. You're from Kansas, what do you know!". (Here we go again, Fans: "You're from KANSAS, CLAP...CLAP...CLAP,CLAP,CLAP!" C

CAGE MATCH

versus
Findlay O'Farraday (c) vs Conner Threepwood

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Findlay O'Farraday defeated Conner Threepwood in a Cage match in 20:06 by pinfall with an Atomic Spinebuster. Findlay O'Farraday makes defence number 2 of his wCw Championship title. C

Conner gave it his all using hit and run tactics against Fin. However, at about the 15 minute mark, Fin got his hands on Conner and did not let go. Using the cage as a weapon from pillar to post before pinning him.

The show ends with Fin leaving the cage with the title over his shoulder and Conner still layed out in the ring/cage. D-

NOTES:

Morgan suffered a sprained wrist in his match and I suffered a bruised eye socket during a pre-show training match from Honeyman.

Unread 12-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Major League

Good show. I am really curious to see Martyr in the ring and where he goes.

Nice to see that the big man Fin put the brutal finishing touches on Connor and showing the twerp how it is really done!
Unread 12-05-2018, 05:24 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Good show. I am really curious to see Martyr in the ring and where he goes.

Nice to see that the big man Fin put the brutal finishing touches on Connor and showing the twerp how it is really done!
Thanks.

Yeah, Martyr is one of the few that I actually have some plans for. Hopefully I can get them from my head to paper.

As for Fin, well, there is more to come on him.

Thanks for reading,

R