Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-05-2018, 08:09 PM
Phenom

Another good show! I really enjoyed the cage match. Excited to see where this goes
Unread 12-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Super Star

Default Mayhem Jul '16

Jul '16
Mayhem
Wk 2, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
300 in attendance (SOLD OUT)
Overall Grade = D+

Findlay comes to the ring, wCw Championship over his shoulder. Grabs a mic and climbs in the ring. Fin: "There is no one in the back that can defeat me. But since I've swatted that fly, Threepwood, out of the way, I'm feeling generous. If there is someone in the back that thinks they can take this title from me, come on out". A few moments pass when new music hits.

For full effect, press play before scrolling down.

\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/

After a few more moments, The Sensational Singh steps through the curtain and the crowd goes nuts.

Singh: "The Sensational One (speaking in 3rd person) will take that offer. When Singh wins, not only does the Sensational One become the Sensational Champ, but your services will no longer be needed here in wCw".

Fin: (Chuckles) "Fine, but when I beat your @SS into the mat, not only will I still be wCw Champion, but you will never challenge for this title as long as I'm here and... you will never, EVER... speak in the 3rd person again".

Singh: "The Sensational One accepts". C

versus
Ray Snow vs Seth Whitehead

In a decent match, Ray Snow defeated Seth Whitehead in 6:41 by pinfall with a Spinning Back Fist. D-

Me and Dane hype the arrival of The Sensational Singh and the main event that has everyone buzzing. C+

versus
Conner Threepwood vs Philippe LaGrenier

In a decent match, Philippe LaGrenier defeated Conner Threepwood in 9:47 by pinfall with a Quebec Arrow. D

versus
Thomas Morgan (c) vs Austin Smooth

In a decent match, Thomas Morgan defeated Austin Smooth in 9:58 by submission with a STF. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 5 of his wCw United States title. C-

Post match attack on Morgan from LaGrenier.

(Old School Momma whoopin')

"We..(slap) aint...(punch) done...(kick to gut) Champ!" (DDT) E+

Match signing for Fin v Singh. Surprisingly, everyone is civil. Everyone agrees to the terms. If Fin loses, he leaves wCw and if Singh loses, he can never challenge for the wCw Championship as long as Fin is a member of the roster as well as never speaking in the 3rd person again. C+

versus versus
K.P. Funk vs Cal Sanders vs George Wolfe

In a decent match, Cal Sanders defeated K.P. Funk and George Wolfe in 9:38 when Cal Sanders defeated K.P. Funk by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D-

versus
Findlay O'Farraday (c) vs The Sensational Singh

In a decent match, The Sensational Singh defeated Findlay O'Farraday in 37:41 by flash pin. The Sensational Singh wins the wCw Championship title. D

After the match, Singh grabs the title and exits quickly, leaving Fin in the ring. Most of the fans, already knowing Fin had signed a written deal with GCG, started in with "Thank you, Fin! CLAP...CLAP...CLAP, CLAP, CLAP (repeat). Fin didn't break character, but he stood their for a second to take it in.

Then it happened...

The lights flickered, signalling the arrival of Martyr. Lights come on and Fin is down in the ring, Martyr standing over him. Lights off/on, Martyr is gone. We end with Fin laid out in the center of the ring. D+

Unread 12-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Super Star

No! Not Fin! No! . You're also the first person I've seen give Kashmir the belt!
Unread 12-06-2018, 03:53 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
No! Not Fin! No! . You're also the first person I've seen give Kashmir the belt!
Yeah, I don't think I've seen anyone even really push him. For some reason in all of my games, I always bring him in.

I always see him as Rock, Flair, hybrid with some Santino esque comedy about him.

The thing is, he's a good person to have on the roster.

R
Unread 12-06-2018, 11:17 PM
Phenom

Another great show. Sucks you’re losing Fin! I’m excited to see what you do with Singh as champ though and Martyrs role at the end was a nice touch
Unread 12-07-2018, 11:38 PM
Super Star

Default Souled Out '16

Jul'16
Souled Out
Wk 4, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
300 in attendance (SOLD OUT!)
Overall Grade = D+

The new wCw Champion, The Sensational Singh enters the ring with a mic in hand. Singh goes on to belittle the crowd in attendance and put over the fact that he is the "KING" of wCw.

Jack Avatar steps out and tells Singh that just because he's the champion, does not give him the right to talk down to everyone. Jack than challenges Singh for a match but Singh refuses by saying Jack is beneath him and he (Singh) already has a match tonight against Threepwood. C-

versus
Riley McManus vs Remmy Honeyman

In a decent match, Riley McManus defeated Remmy Honeyman in 7:34 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. D

versus
K.P. Funk vs Felipe Caballero

In a decent match, K.P. Funk defeated Felipe Caballero in 8:05 by pinfall with a That Funky Funky Elbow Drop. D

After their match, the lights flicker signalling the arrival of Martyr. Lights come back on and both Funk and Caballero are layed out in the ring with Martyr standing over them. Lights flicker again, Martyr is gone and we check on Funk and Caballero. E+

versus
Ray Snow / George Wolfe vs Seth Whitehead / Xavi Ferrera

In a decent match, Ray Snow and George Wolfe defeated Seth Whitehead and Xavi Ferrera in 9:45 when George Wolfe defeated Seth Whitehead by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. D-

LaGrenier comes to the ring and again goes off on Morgan. He says that last month at Bash at the Beach, he let his emotions get the better of him letting the double count out happen. He says tonight, he's more "centered" and he won't let Morgan goad him into anything like that again. E+

versus
Austin Smooth vs Cal Sanders

In a decent match, Cal Sanders defeated Austin Smooth in 12:24 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D

versus
Thomas Morgan (c) vs Philippe LaGrenier

In a decent match, Philippe LaGrenier drew with Thomas Morgan in 30:00 when the time limit expired. D+
(Lots of near falls in this one that caused LaGrenier to become angry and flustered)

Me and Dane hype the main event title match between Singh and Threepwood. I say that Singh is a fighting champion, taking on all comers. Dane says that it looks like Singh is only fighting Threepwood to avoid Avatar. I tell Dane to shut-up and call the match. Your from Kansas, what do you know! Fans go at it again: "You're from KAAAAAN....SAAAAASSSS! CLAP...CLAP...CLAP, CLAP, CLAP (Repeat)

versus
The Sensational Singh (c) vs Conner Threepwood

In a decent match, The Sensational Singh defeated Conner Threepwood in 11:24 by submission with a Bombay Duck. The Sensational Singh makes defence number 1 of his wCw Champion title. C-

Singh then grabs the title and again starts telling the crowd he is the "KING" of wCw to end the show. D-

Unread 12-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Super Star

Default Mayhem Aug '16

Mayhem

Aug '16
Wk 2, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
Overall Grade = D

We start the show in the back with Morgan and LeGrenier in a huge brawl that takes most of the locker room to get them seperated.

LaGrenier: "ONE LAST TIME, YOU AND ME!" IN TWO WEEKS AT THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH, THAT TITLE IS COMING TO ME AND I'M CHANGING IT TO THE CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Morgan: "You're an idiot and it's you that is a disgrace to everyone, not just Canadians." "You don't deserve this or any title with that frame of mind!" E+
(Wow, I think that's the most I've ever heard Morgan speak at one time, and that might be why.)

versus
Cal Sanders vs Remmy Honeyman

In a decent match, Cal Sanders defeated Remmy Honeyman in 7:29 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D

After their match, Sanders is celebrating his win, when the lights flicker signalling the arrival of Martyr. Lights come back on and Sanders is layed out in the ring with Martyr standing over him. Lights flicker again, Martyr is gone and we check on Sanders. D-

versus
Riley McManus vs Seth Whitehead

In a decent match, Riley McManus defeated Seth Whitehead in 10:02 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. D

versus
George Wolfe vs Xavi Ferrera

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, George Wolfe defeated Xavi Ferrera in 7:33 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. D-

Singh comes to the ring and is immediately followed by Avatar. Avatar again challenges Singh for the wCw Championship and again Singh refuses. Says he already has a match, but I get up and announce that I have a better idea.

In the main event, it will be The wCw Champion, The Sensational Singh teaming with Jack Avatar against the team of... Philippe LaGrenier and The US Champion, Thomas Morgan. Neither Singh or Avatar seemed pleased with that. C

versus
Conner Threepwood vs Ray Snow

In a decent match, Ray Snow defeated Conner Threepwood in 9:39 by pinfall with a Spinning Back Fist. D+

versus
Austin Smooth vs K.P. Funk

In a decent match, K.P. Funk defeated Austin Smooth in 11:42 by pinfall with a That Funky Funky Elbow Drop. D-

I announce for The Great American Bash in two weeks, that Morgan will defend the US Title against LaGrenier in a No DQ match. We will have a winner. I also announce that Singh will defend his wCw Championship against Avatar in an Iron Man match. B

versus
The Sensational Singh (c) and Jack Avatar vs Thomas Morgan (c) and Philippe LaGrenier

In a decent match, Philippe LaGrenier and Thomas Morgan drew with Jack Avatar and The Sensational Singh in 27:12 following a double disqualification. D

(This turned into an all out brawl between respected opponents. Lavin to his credit allowed it to go on for sometime before having to throw the match out to end the show.)

Unread 12-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Super Star

Another fun show. I like seeing the guys that youíre developing. Plus, youíre using Thomas Morgan!
Unread 12-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Phenom

I liked the twist on the main event. Avatar is too good to be a user character. I really enjoy seeing him used in diaries
Unread 12-14-2018, 03:38 AM
Super Star

Default The Great American Bash '16

The Great American Bash
Aug'16
Wk 4, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
300 in attendance (SOLD OUT!)
Overall Grade = D+

I welcome everyone to The Great American Bash. Before I can go over tonight's card, McManus' music hits and he heads to the ring, mic in hand.

McManus: "Seriously, I'm not booked on tonight's card? I've been here from day one..."

Me: "Seriously? What have you done lately? You injured Smooth in your very first match here and then mope around and cry about it for months. So, yeah, you're not on the card." "But, if you are so sure you are over your issue(s), I have someone who would love to take you down a notch or two."

Some generic rock music hits the sound system and Roy Edison steps through the curtain and heads to the ring and he looks all about business. C

versus
Riley McManus vs Roy Edison

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Roy Edison defeated Riley McManus in 9:57 by submission with a Knee Lock. C

versus versus versus versus
George Wolfe vs Felipe Caballero vs Remmy Honeyman vs Seth Whitehead vs Ray Snow

In a decent match, George Wolfe defeated Felipe Caballero, Ray Snow, Remmy Honeyman and Seth Whitehead in an Elimination match in 15:11; the order of elimination was Felipe Caballero first, then Remmy Honeyman, then Ray Snow, and finally Seth Whitehead. D
(Simple nothing going on with these guys match)

Smooth challenges Funk for a match again. Says that last time he wasn't completely ready for the match and Funk caught him unprepared. He says tonight will be different. Funk accepts in a nice rap about smooth Divas and Prima Donnas. (I think it was a dig at Smooth) D

versus
Austin Smooth vs K.P. Funk

In a decent match, Austin Smooth defeated K.P. Funk in 20:04 by submission with a Smooth Hold after blatantly cheating. D-

(Funk was giving Smooth all he could handle until Smooth low blowed Funk when the ref wasn't looking)

versus
Conner Threepwood vs Cal Sanders

In a decent match, Cal Sanders defeated Conner Threepwood in 11:53 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D+

Lights flicker, signaling the arrival of Martyr. When the lights come back on, both Threepwood and Sanders are laid out and Martyr is gone. D-

wCw United States Championship - No DQ

versus
Thomas Morgan (c) vs Philippe LaGrenier

In a decent match, Thomas Morgan defeated Philippe LaGrenier in 15:03 by submission with a STF. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 7 of his wCw United States title. D+

(No DQ, but that didn't really come into play. These two have fought each other so much they know each other's moves like their own. One mistake by LaGrenier (stopped to taunt the crowd) was all it took for Morgan to get the win)

Avatar hypes up his Iron Man title shot against Singh. Avatar guarantees victory tonight and to bring honor back to the wCw Championship. Singh comes out and tells Avatar he is way out of his league. The Sensational One bows to no one, but Avatar and everyone else here better bow to the "KING" of wCw!" C
(Not sure how, but Singh's 3rd person speaking really works with our crowd)

wCw Championship - 30 Minute Iron Man

versus
The Sensational Singh (c) vs Jack Avatar

In a decent match, The Sensational Singh defeated Jack Avatar in a 30 Minute Iron Man match in 30:00 by two falls to one. The Sensational Singh makes defence number 2 of his wCw Champion title. D+

(It was obvious from the start that they didn't click together in the ring. It was even more apparent when they missed a spot and Avatar connected with a solid punch to Singh's face, fracturing his cheek bone.)

Singh snatches the title from the ref and leaves the ring holding his face to end the show. D

Unread 12-14-2018, 08:16 AM
Super Star

I'm really enjoying your use of Singh and Thomas Morgan. It's nice to see them get some love and some pushes!
Unread 12-14-2018, 11:13 AM
Major League

You have been selling out the bar, are you looking to step up into a bigger venue soon?

Enjoyed the GAB as it was always one of my favorite events in the pre-Mid 90ís WCW
Unread 12-14-2018, 03:22 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
I'm really enjoying your use of Singh and Thomas Morgan. It's nice to see them get some love and some pushes!
Yeah, I always seem to bring Singh and Morgan into just about all my games. I think of Morgan as a Steve Flash type. Someone that has paid his dues and is respected by his peers but has never really gotten the chance to work for a name company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
You have been selling out the bar, are you looking to step up into a bigger venue soon?

Enjoyed the GAB as it was always one of my favorite events in the pre-Mid 90ís WCW
Yeah, we'll be moving up real soon.

Thanks to everyone for reading.

R
Unread 12-17-2018, 08:10 PM
Super Star

Default Mayhem Sep '16

Mayhem
Sep '16
Wk 2, Sat
Rainbow Bar and Grill
Overall Grade = D+

I start the show in the ring. I tell everyone that OUR Champion, The Sensational Singh, is home resting his injury he suffered from Jack's SUCKER punch. I say for some small retribution for that, he'll be in a handicap match against, Ray Snow and George Wolfe. And it's now! C

versus
Jack Avatar vs Ray Snow and George Wolfe

In a decent match, George Wolfe and Ray Snow defeated Jack Avatar in a Handicap match in 15:21 when Ray Snow defeated Jack Avatar by pinfall with a Spinning Back Fist. D+

During the match, Roy Edison stepped out from behind the curtain. He just watched the match before heading back stage.

versus
Seth Whitehead vs K.P. Funk

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, K.P. Funk defeated Seth Whitehead in 8:26 by pinfall with a That Funky Funky Elbow Drop. D-

K.P. raps for a rematch with Smooth in two weeks at Slamboree, Smooth accepts again. C- (Crowd really got behind K.P.)

versus
Cal Sanders vs Xavi Ferrera

In a decent match, Cal Sanders defeated Xavi Ferrera in 8:09 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D+

Morgan steps into the ring with Sanders and grabs a mic. Before he can speak...

The lights flicker, signalling the arrival of Martyr. Martyr is standing in front of both Sanders and Morgan. Martyr tilts his head slowly to the side and Sanders pushes Morgan out of the way just as the lights go out. Lights come back on and Sanders is layed out, Morgan is moving back to check on Sanders and Martyr is gone. D-

versus
Roy Edison vs Felipe Caballero

In a decent match, Roy Edison defeated Felipe Caballero in 5:53 by submission with a Knee Lock. C-

versus
Austin Smooth vs Remmy Honeyman

In a decent match, Austin Smooth defeated Remmy Honeyman in 7:42 by submission with a Smooth Hold. D

United States Championship

versus
Thomas Morgan (c) vs Riley McManus

In a decent match, Thomas Morgan defeated Riley McManus in 27:32 by submission with a STF. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 8 of his wCw United States title. C-

After the match, McManus shakes Morgan's hand in respect and thanks him for the opportunity. The lights flicker for the second time tonight as Martyr arrives. Lights come back on and McManus is layed out outside the ring and Morgan is layed out in the center of the ring. Martyr is standing over Morgan looking sideways at the US title in his hand. The lights flicker again and Martyr is gone, US title draped across Morgan as we end the show. D

Unread 12-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Super Star

Default wCw Slamboree '16

Slamboree
Sep'16
Wk 4, Sat
South East National Guard Armory
434 in attendance
Overall Grade = C-

We start in our brand new (at least new to us) venue, with the wCw Champion, The Sensational Singh in the ring mic in hand. A protective face mask on half of Singh's face, making him look like the Phantom of the Opera. Singh goes on to say (still speaking in the 3rd person) he is the best not only in wCw, but in this business. He says he single handedly removed O'Farraday and Threepwood from wCw. He says that last month he "destroyed" Avatar even after he got a lucky sucker punch in, fracturing his cheek...

The lights flicker signalling the arrival of Martyr. Lights on and Martyr is standing directly in front of Singh. Martyr slowly tilts his head to the side and lightly touches his own mask. The lights flicker again and Martyr is gone and Singh is still standing, looking stunned. C

versus
Xavi Ferrera and Felipe Caballero vs Seth Whitehead and Remmy Honeyman

Xavi Ferrera/Felipe Caballero versus Seth Whitehead/Remmy Honeyman
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Xavi Ferrera and Felipe Caballero defeated Seth Whitehead and Remmy Honeyman in 7:35 when Xavi Ferrera defeated Seth Whitehead by pinfall with a High Impact Frog Splash. D-

United States Championship

versus
Thomas Morgan (c) vs Cal Sanders

In a decent match, Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders in 12:48 by submission with a STF. Thomas Morgan makes defence number 9 of his wCw United States title. C-

Morgan and Sanders shake hands in respect as the lights flicker, signaling the arrival of Martyr for the second time tonight. Lights come on and Sanders is out cold while Martyr stares at the US title in Morgan's hand. Morgan tells Martyr if he wants this, (raises the title) then he'll face him in an ACTUAL match at Halloween Havoc. Martyr looks from the title to Morgan before tilting his head to the side. The lights flicker and when they come back on, Morgan is laid out with the title draped over him again. Martyr is gone but an echo of a voice can be heard throughout the armory. "WE ACCEPT!" D+

K.P. Funk raps again about his upcoming match with Austin Smooth. This time it was a little more edgier about making Smooth's heart stop, with a Funky, Funky elbow drop. (Funk's rapping skills have won over our fans) C+

versus
K.P. Funk versus Austin Smooth

In a decent match, Austin Smooth defeated K.P. Funk in 14:42 by submission with a Smooth Hold. E+

(Unfortunately, this match has been done way too much in a short period of time and the fans wanted something else)

Singh bumps into Edison backstage. Edison tells Singh he "better be ready son, for Roy Edison. Tonight you have three options: Tap out, Pass out or Snap out!".

Singh readjusts the wCw Championship on his shoulder.

"The Sensational Champ chooses option four: Whoop your @ss and win out! Tonight, SON... Singh suggests you pack a lunch and bring a friend, because it's going to be a long night for you. The Sensational One bows to no one, ever!" Singh turns his back on Edison showing no respect and walks off leaving Edison grinning. C

versus
Riley McManus vs George Wolfe

In a decent match, George Wolfe defeated Riley McManus in 7:01 by pinfall with a handful of tights. During the match we also had Ray Snow distract McManus. D-

During the match, the beginning of Austin's theme music starts to play and then stops. That's enough for Riley and the ref to look toward the entrance. Ray Snow slides in behind Riley as Wolfe keeps the ref "company". A spinning back fist to Riley puts him on the mat and a 3 count while grabbing Riley's tights wins it for Wolfe.

versus
Ray Snow vs Jack Avatar

In a decent match, Ray Snow defeated Jack Avatar in 7:41 by pinfall with a Spinning Back Fist following interference from George Wolfe. D+

Fairly good match between these two. No one seemed to notice Wolfe was still hanging around and climbed on the apron during the match, snapping Avatar's neck off of the top rope while Snow distracted the ref. Spinning back fist to an already dazed Avatar ended the match.

Dane makes note that it appears that Snow and Wolfe are helping each other, before he and I hype the main event between Singh and Edison. Dane goes on to say how Edison is a proven fighter but is drowned out by the crowd... FANS: "You're from KAAAAAAANSAAAAASSSSS!!!" CLAP...CLAP...CLAP, CLAP, CLAP. Dane stops talking and just shakes his head while I encourage the fans. C-

wCw Championship

versus
The Senstional Singh (c) vs Roy Edison

In a good match, The Sensational Singh defeated Roy Edison in 20:59 when Roy Edison intentionally got counted out. The Sensational Singh makes defence number 3 of his wCw Champion title.

It actually looked like Roy was getting the better of Singh, before he slid out of the ring and waited for the ref to make the 10 count. As soon as the bell rang...

Snow, Wolfe and a large menacing man slide into the ring and beat down Singh with Edison directing the beating. Singh tries to fight back, but the numbers game is too much for him. Dane makes note that they look like a pack of wolves attacking Singh. The lights flicker as Martyr appears in the ring, standing over Singh. Edison, Wolfe and Snow exit the ring fairly quickly, The other man however does not back down and stares down Martyr. Dane makes note that he believes that is "The Silencer" John Snyder. Edison pulls Silencer back, and can be heard telling him "in due time". Silencer reluctantly exits with Edison and the lights flicker again and Martyr is gone. Show ends with Singh stirring in the ring. D+

As a side note, The Silencer lifted the mood backstage prior to the show. He started a game of hide and seek. Everyone was found except for him and Martyr.