Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-29-2018, 02:34 PM
Super Star

Main Event:
El Ladron vs. Seth Whitehead vs. Sunburst
Interesting main event. I'll go out on a limb that says that Whitehead is not ready to be pushed so we will go with Sunshine

Preliminaries:
Lobo Blanco vs. Paul Steadyfast

Mark Smart vs. Raphael
He continues to get mic time so I'll go with him

Arthur Dexter Bradley, Remmy Honeyman and Kenny Stuart vs. Bradley Blaze, Roger Monteiro and Thomas Morgan

Masked Patriot vs. Crimson Ghost
Patriot has talent, he should go over here fairly easily
Unread 12-30-2018, 10:04 PM
Hall of Fame

L-Ring Presents Sanctuary III
Live From The Sanctuary
Holualoa, Hawaii
May 12, 2016
269 in Attendance

Broadcast Team:

Dane O'Hara | Sue Danes

Raphael wades into the hot spring bath. A woman with a sleep mask over her face sits next to him. She's wearing a swim cap.

Raphael lays a kiss upon her cheek. Heather Halo smiles for a minute, then comes to, and freaks out! Her mask flies into the water.

"Eek! Raphael, don't sneak up on me like that!" Heather yells.

Raphael retrieves a waterproof microphone from his pocket. "Heather! So gracious for you to interview me, Raphael, for the show. Now, I return the favor!" Raphael chortles. "I want not to say Bai Bai to you!" he holds the microphone to Heather.

"No, Raphael! No, it's my job. No need to thank me." Heather says. She's flattered by his etiquette and willing to let this particular incident pass.

"Heather, tonight, Clark makes announcement on his upcoming match. Have any scoops?" Raphael asks.

"I know he's my brother, but I don't know what stipulation he has for the match. But Roy better watch out! He's making progress on his recovery and should be able to fight soon!" Heather responds. She's been caught off guard.

Heather blushes.

"That's right. I, like Clark, have something to declare. Next show, Mr. Steadyfast, I won't say Bai Bai to you! We're going to meet in the Steel Cage. Pinfall. Submission." Raphael declares.

"But what about your dimples? I don't want your dimples crushed on those tough cage walls!" Heather teases.

"Dimples tough, dimples red. They aren't a match for the cage. Just like Mr. Steadyfast can't beat Bai Bai!" Raphael responds.

The three competitors circle. Whitehead rolls out the way. El Ladron and Sunburst engage in a fast-paced exchange. El Ladron overpowers Sunburst with a springboard double axe-handle.

Whitehead, who had been absent, slams a stiff knee strike into Sunburst. Whitehead puts him in the clinch and backs Sunburst into the corner post. El Ladron and Whitehead pummel Sunburst, laying fists and knees on him, before El Ladron plants the smaller luchador on the turnbuckle -- Whitehead slams him with a springboard roundhouse kick! Sunburst falls to the floor!

Whitehead jumps from the turnbuckle and hits a senton to the outside! El Ladron plants himself on the ring apron. He follows with his own senton! They run the battered luchador into the ring posts, onto the barricade, and then into the stairs face first.

El Ladron attempts to roll Sunburst into the ring. Whitehead turns on Ladron, striking him with a running lariat! He picks up Sunburst -- no! Ladron hits a low blow! Sunburst falls from the apron! Whitehead slams a knee into Ladron, and pulls him into the ring. He lifts him up. Ladron rakes the eyes! Superkick to Whitehead!

The referee begins to count Sunburst out.

Whitehead ducks under a lariat and spears Ladron. He mounts Ladron, but Ladron heabutts him before he can get punches in! The two pull themselves up, and begin a heated exchange.

Sunburst manages to get onto the ring apron! The referee waves off the count-out!

Whitehead gets the better of the exchange, knocking Ladron towards the ropes. El Ladron counters, throwing Whitehead to the outside with a back body drop!

Ladron recovers, using the ropes to gain his footing. Sunburst launches himself -- Slingshot DDT to El Ladron! He careens into the ropes and slides through a leaping lariat. Sunburst hits his opponent with a dropkick! Seth Whitehead climbs onto the apron.

Sunburst lifts himself up. Seth attempts to launch Whitehead from the ringpost with a flying axehandle.

He's a split second too late! Seth tumbles to the floor! El Ladron gets to his feet -- Sunburst rolls him up with a sunset flip! Sunburst scores the pinfall win!

Sunburst defeats El Ladron and Seth Whitehead after Sunburst rolls up Ladron with a sunset flip!

Show Results:
Unread 12-30-2018, 10:05 PM
All Star

I thought for sure ADB was gonna be getting a push as a Samoan/Pacific Islander. I'm going to stop predicting him to win! haha.
Unread 12-30-2018, 10:32 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
I thought for sure ADB was gonna be getting a push as a Samoan/Pacific Islander. I'm going to stop predicting him to win! haha.
Originally, I planned on it, but he's willing to put people over -- so he's become the guy that puts over other talent. He'll probably get to enjoy a couple wins at some point, he won't be jobbed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Interesting main event. I'll go out on a limb that says that Whitehead is not ready to be pushed so we will go with Sunshine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zergon View Post
All three guys have two wins so far so the question pretty much is who you would want to push the most. My answer to that is Seth Whitehead so I go with him but I could see anyone winning this one.
It's really two-fold for the Sunburst push. First, I have less faces than heels right now. Second, he's become a reliable performer who can bring in ratings -- much better than I thought. Whitehead and Ladron will both get a chance.

Anyway, we have a big show up next, hopefully I'll have things ready in about a week. Also, I have updated the prediction contest rules and added it to the show list. It can also be found below.

I'll have standings up by next card.

Current Prediction Contest Rules
The current contest has two shows left: Grapplecade 2016 and Voluntary Confinement 2016

The winner will be chosen by % correct. You must predict three or more shows out of five to win.

Instead of a in-game prize, I will be making "custom merch" for the character. This isn't a real t-shirt, but a photoshopped picture of a t-shirt. The winner will receive one of three wrestlers merch on the L-Ring Roster for a prize. I will PM the photoshopped merch item for the winner. You don't have to share, but you're welcome to! In the event of a tie, the winner is determined by am online die roll.

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 01-02-2019 at 03:36 AM.
Unread 01-01-2019, 06:41 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowYourEnemy View Post
Instead of a in-game prize, I will be making "custom merch" for the character. This isn't a real t-shirt, but a photoshopped picture of a t-shirt. The winner will receive one of three wrestlers merch on the L-Ring Roster for a prize. I will PM the photoshopped merch item for the winner. You don't have to share, but you're welcome to! In the event of a tie, the winner is determined by am online die roll.
Come on that Paul Steadyfast shirt I've always wanted.
Unread 01-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Living Legend

Hey KYE,

Sorry I have fallen a bit behind here. But the shows are excellent so far, loving the main event write-ups especially. I am definitely behind on that prediction contest but I plan on winning the next one.

I laughed out loud at reading the whole 'Bai Bai' thing. I don't know a ton about some of the wrestlers but that is what can make this fun, right? I learn about them through your writing. All in all, keep up the good work, my friend.
Unread 01-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Minor League

Damn I missed the predictions, I thought I had put some in.

Either way I love seeing Sunburst win his match.

Hopefully I can make the next two and win a SUNBURST T-Shirt!
Unread 01-02-2019, 03:08 AM
Hall of Fame

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
Come on that Paul Steadyfast shirt I've always wanted.
I'm having a fun time writing Steadyfast, he should factor fairly prominently in the future.

Quote:
Damn I missed the predictions, I thought I had put some in.

Either way I love seeing Sunburst win his match.

Hopefully I can make the next two and win a SUNBURST T-Shirt!
Anyone can definitely still win it, you're only a point behind so far!

As for Sunburst, he's about to get his moment in the sun per se.

Prediction Contest Standings
Theheel 90% [2 Shows]
HiPlus 80% [2 Shows]
Martel123 80% [1 Show]
Historian 67% [3 Shows]
Zergon 53% [3 Shows]

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 01-02-2019 at 03:30 AM.
Unread 01-02-2019, 03:31 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Hey KYE,

Sorry I have fallen a bit behind here. But the shows are excellent so far, loving the main event write-ups especially. I am definitely behind on that prediction contest but I plan on winning the next one.

I laughed out loud at reading the whole 'Bai Bai' thing. I don't know a ton about some of the wrestlers but that is what can make this fun, right? I learn about them through your writing. All in all, keep up the good work, my friend.
No worries! There's plenty more to come! Love your new diary on WWF.

As for Raphael, I messed up his push a bit early on. He's going to be a regular for a while, if nothing else because he's been fun to write.
Unread 01-08-2019, 05:26 AM
Hall of Fame

In the small house, a single light illuminates the main room. Intentionally dim, but still bright, a table lies inside.

Three individuals sit around the table. A fourth nervously expedites dishes to and from the kitchen.

"Mom," the younger girl says "why does Clark get to stay out with his friends? I thought we were suppose to eat as a family?" she asks.

Ms. Alexander ponders for a minute. "Ask papa. Maybe he knows." She says.

"Clark's a growing boy, Faith, he needs to go out and experience the world on his terms. He needs to prove himself." Clark says.

"Have you heard back from the Confederation, Clark?" his wife asks. Clark smiles, assured and inspired.

Faith rolls her eyes. Ms. Alexander glances towards her, upset.

Doppu coughs into a napkin. Something didn't agree with him.

"Oh, yes, yes! I just heard from Mr. Keith, world champion. And you would not believe it! We were invited to Sam Keith's confederation wide show, Grapplecade 2016! We, as a family, are going to Grapplecade from the 15th through the 17th of June! In San Diego!" Clark says.

Ms. Alexander looks worrying at Clark. "Honey, I don't remember --" Clark shushes her.

"We'll discuss this later." Clark says.

"But, my 18th birthday is over that weekend! I made plans to spend it with my friends!" Faith responds. She's upset. "You promised to help with the..."

Clark interrupts his daughter. "And I'm a man of my word!" exclaims Clark. "Grapplecade will show all the best stars in the territories. The greats! Nick Lopez, Marv Statler...." for several seconds, Clark runs down the list... "Look, you can bring a plus 1." Clark continues. He ecstatically runs down his plans.

"Honey, that sounds great... Nick Lopez, he sounds like quite the hoss." Ms. Alexander says.

Clark stares at his wife, a bit upset.

"I mean, I'll be honest, I haven't heard much about any of those guys. Have they ever been on T.V.? Any road stories?" She says.

Clark smiles. His wife embraces him. She kisses Clark on the head.

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 01-08-2019 at 05:45 AM.
Unread 01-11-2019, 04:43 AM
Hall of Fame

Clark stands in a warehouse close to the venue.

Several ring crew begin to assemble a makeshift cage. Practice for later in the day.

His wife approaches him. She embraces him and hangs onto his arm.

His daughter, Faith, stands off in the distance, scrolling through her phone, a bit peeved.

"Have you seen Junior? I haven't seen him since the weekend. Faith says he wasn't at school today" she says.

Clark rolls his eyes and sighs. He looks condescendingly towards his daughter.

Faith shrugs.

"So rude of him. Standing me up like this. He'll have to come home at some point." Clark says. "The show will have to go on without him, I guess." He visibly appears upset.

Faith leaves the backstage area in the direction of the venue.

"Don't worry, Clark. I'm sure the show will go down as expected" says Ms. Alexander. She rubs his back gently.

It doesn't appear to calm him down any.

[Cue title sequence, theme music]

L-Ring Presents Voluntary Confinement 2016
Live From The Sanctuary
Holualoa, Hawaii
June 9, 2016
338 in Attendance

Main Event:
Cage Match: Clark Alexander vs. Roy Edison
Preliminaries:
Cage Match: Paul Steadyfast vs. Raphael
Barry Griffin vs. Masked Patriot
Cal Sanders & Kirk Drury vs. El Ladron & Seth Whitehead

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 01-11-2019 at 04:58 AM.
Unread 01-11-2019, 08:25 AM
All Star

L-Ring Presents Voluntary Confinement 2016
Live From The Sanctuary
Holualoa, Hawaii
June 9, 2016
338 in Attendance

Main Event:
Preliminaries:
Unread 01-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Super Star

Main Event:
Preliminaries:
Unread 01-11-2019, 02:50 PM
Minor League

Preliminaries:
Unread 01-12-2019, 01:54 AM
Hall of Fame

Could go either way but I feel like Clark needs the win more since heīs only win against Edison did come by DQ while Roy won the four-way in the first show.

Preliminaries:
Raphael won their last encounter so I give Paul a win this time

With Patriot being classified as main eventer, I donīt really see him losing to Griffin.

Ladron and Seth might have lost that three way to Sunburst but they still seem to be getting a decent push and I would likely pick them to win over anyone who isnīt main eventer, Raphael or Sunburst