Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Phenom

Quick Predictions
CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Dan DaLay, Gargantuan & Thrill Seeker
CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Ricky DeColt & Zeus & Stevie (Stevie Grayson & Zeus Maximillion)
CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Blockbuster & The Predators (Nathan Black & Warren Technique)
CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Bobby Thomas & The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly)
"CGC Tryout Match" 3v3 Elimination Rules:???, ???
Unread 01-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Super Star

CGC Elimination
Quebec Stade Uniprix, (Quebec)
0.05 (28,678)

Alex is in his office when Jack storms through the door, his blood boiling. Alex expected this.

Jack
Have you lost you mind? I'm all for defending my title, against anybody, but you are giving my tag partners reason to double cross me.

Alex
They won't double cross you.

Jack
Oh, no of course they won't. Two guys who've never been champion wouldn't do it for the gold, why not?

Alex
They need to survive, which means they need to win. They need you to win.

Jack stares intently at his brother, seemingly accepting his retort.

Jack
You know what's worse? You listened to that snivel little weasel, Thrill Seeker. What were you thinking?

Alex
I'm a business man Jack. I need CGC to survive and stacking the deck against you is good business. I know you, I know you'll beat the odds, I know you'll find a way to win, you're my brother and although the idea behind this was purely business, I'd never put you in a situation I didn't think you can handle.

Jack still isn't happy, he's a fighting champion and will take on anybody but this is ridiculous, but he knows at the end of the day, Alex is right. He always is.

Jack
Alright, what do we do if nobody survives but me?

Alex
Tournament over the next few weeks. Let me do my job Jack and I'll let you do yours.

Rating: B-

&&v&&
Chance (E+), Destiny (D-) & Fate (E+) v Philippe LaGrenier (D+), Sayeed Ali (D+) & Todd McAdams (E-)

The three Soldiers of Fortune face off against three new additions to the CGC roster. Ali starts in the ring with Destiny, he wastes no time in showing him how they do it in the streets and brawling like a mad man. Philippe tags himself in and takes a more laboured, sophisticated approach. He comes from money, and he wants you to know it. He throws a roll of bills at Fate before a spinebuster. Next is Todd McAdams, who unlike his comrades, seems to play by the rules. His exchanges with Chance are fair and a good even contest. He happily faces all three of the Soldiers of Fortune at different intervals, clearly wanting to learn from the wily veterans. Then Todd get's on a role, but when he hits the rope, Ali tags him self in, Todd hits the leg drop and Ali comes in, hits the GBH Driver (Implant DDT) and gets the elimination (Chance has been eliminated). From there it doesn't take long for Ali to get the other two eliminations and get the w. (Destiny and Fate are eliminated)

Winners: Sayeed Ali, Philippe LaGrenier & Todd McAdams (All Survive)
Rating: D-

Backstage, Stevie is walking to his dressing room, alone. When suddenly...

???
Hey... Hey you?

Stevie
Me?

???
Yeah, you.

Stevie
Who.. Who is this?

Out of nowhere Chucky comes out of the shadows.

Stevie
Oh, it's you. Well, I can't talk to you. Zeus says you are dangerous and I'm...

Chucky
W... w... What? N.. N.. No, you got it all wrong. Th.. Th. That wasn't me.

Stevie
I.. I.. It wasn't?

Chucky shakes his head as Chucky's puppet rises from the bottom of the frame.

Puppet
No, I said it, tough guy. Nice hat.

Stevie
Oh my God, thanks. I love hats.

Puppet
Huh, me too. Cept this guy [talking about Chucky] here won't get me one. Maybe you could come with me and you could share your hats with me?

Stevie
Aw yeah, I could totally do that.

Stevie walks towards Chucky and gets closer and closer when..

???
Mortal stop.

Zeus shouts at his friend and runs to his rescue as Chucky bolts.

Stevie
Oh, Hi Zeus. I made a new friend, his name is... actually I never got you na... Oh he's gone.

Zeus
What did I tell you mortal? You got to be alert. By the power given to me by the gods, I can protect you, but I can't be everywhere.

Stevie
Oh, I'm sorry my friend. He seemed so nice.

Zeus
Well, he wasn't. Come on, we have some revenge to take later on tonight.

Rating: D

Jenny
Hello everybody, Elimiination is finally here and tonight, we start the interviews with Dan DaLay. Dan, how do you feel about tonight?

Dan
I have only one thing on my mind, Christian Price. He's an idiot and I'm going to show him that he should never cross us.

Jenny
Us?

Dan
Us. Adrian and I.

Jenny
But Dan you can't tell me that the chance to get a shot at Jack for the belt is not a major factor tonight?

Dan
It is. I'll beat up Price, then I'll be the lone survivor and move on to the world title. It's simple, but effective.

Jenny
Well, alright good luck Dan. Back to you guys

Rating: C

&&v&&
Bobby Thomas (D) & The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg (D+) & Lead Belly (D)) v Montreal Mafia (Dermott Ayres (D-) & Marc Raisin (D-)) & Ryan Powell (D)

Ayres start the match, head down full of self loathing. This allows Hogg to take advantage and get his team the upper hand. Powell is next with Hogg and he stops the match to send a text. Bobby goes over to attack him but it was all a ploy he throws Bobby into the barricade and gets back in the ring, tagging Raisin in. Hogg tags in Belly as Bobby is writhing in pain on the floor. Belly bellows out a deep laugh as Raisin tries to attack him but flings him into the corner and hits a Belly to Belly suplex and tags in Hogg. Powell is on his phone on the outside when Bobby attacks him, Ryan then smashes Thomas with his phone. This causes the ref to DQ both of them (Ryan Powell and Bobby Thomas are eliminated) Grease Spot (High Knee) by Hogg and that's enough to eliminate Raisin (Marc Raisin has been eliminated). Ayres' is all alone against the Dirty White Boys and a RPM Bomb (Sit-Out Powerbomb) ends it. (Dermott Ayres has been Eliminated)

Winner: The Dirty White Boys & Bobby Thomas (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly Survive)

Jenny
Hello guys, I have Christian Price here this time. Christian, tonight is a big night for you.

Price
Yes Jenny it is. It's been difficult for me to get my hands on Dan DaLay, it always seems to be on his terms. I never get the chance to prove I can take the giant of giants but that changes tonight. He tried to manipulate me before and I'm not going to let that slide.

Jenny
But what about the chance at the title?

Price
I would love to be world champion, Jenny. Of course I would. However, I never cross Jack or Donte to get that opportunity. I want to earn it on my own merits and pinning Dan DaLay tonight would be a good start.

Jenny
Thanks Christian, back to the arena.

Rating: C-

As Zeus gets ready for their match, Stevie sits there incredibly upset, he let Zeus down and now he feels bad. When suddenly, he hears something from outside the dressing room.

???
Hey Stevie, what do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta!
Stevie giggles uncontrollably and goes out to see who it is.

Drake sits there in front of the dressing room.

Drake
What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant!

Again, Stevie giggles uncontrollably.

Drake
So, Stevie you don't look so cheery, what's up my guy?

Stevie
I let Zeus down, I was talking to a puppet earlier and he seemed real nice but Zeus said he was really dangerous and I made a bad judgement call. I don't want to let Zeus down.

Drake
Hmm, seems that big muscly Zeus is getting you down, did my jokes make you feel any better?

Stevie [smiling]
Yeah, they did.

Drake
Well, if you join the circus, I can tell you jokes all the time, you'll never feel bad.

Stevie
Wow really?

Drake
Yeah, of course, I...

Zeus then shows up standing behind Stevie, arms cross with a gaze of godlike proportions.

Drake [Seeing Zeus]
Oh, am well, that's tonights show, there will be no encore.
Drake rushes off Stevie seems confused before turning to face the scowling Zeus.

Stevie
Bad judgement?

Zeus nods as a clearly upset Stevie bows his head in shame.

Faith Jenny sit backstage at a table. Faith is clearly upset and Jenny is trying to console her.

Faith
I can't believe it, Jenny. He just disappeared, he said nothing. He just left.

Jenny
Yeah, I know. He was no good anyway, Faith. I think this is good for you.

Faith
But I care about him. He was clearly in trouble and I couldn't help him and now, now he's gone. Never to return. I mean, people don't just disappear like that.

Jenny
Maybe you should talk to The Montreal Mafia, they used to...

At this moment, The Montreal Mafia walk past. They interject.

Ayres
We don't have a purpose anymore.

Raisin
Yeah, our kidnapping days are over. We don't know where Joey is.

Jenny
Oh, well never mind then.

???
Um, I'm sorry, excuse me.

Jenny
yes... whoa...

Standing in front of Jenny is Todd McAdams. Jenny is clearly staring the man in front of her who has quite the physique. He also seems very nice as he smiles at her in a friendly.

Todd
Hey, I'm new here and I'm just wondering, where are the batchrooms?

Jenny
Well, I... Um, you.. am..

Faith looks at Jenny and rolls her eyes and sighs.

Faith
Here, I can show you.

Todd
Oh, thank you. I'm Todd by the way.

Faith
Faith.

Jenny watches the two leave as she gives a devilish look into the camera.

Jenny
Think I just got an idea.

Rating: D+

w/&&v&&
Hailey Hunter w/ Antonio Del Veccio (D), Shane Nelson (D) & Skip Beau (D) v Blockbuster (D-) & The Predators (Nathan Black (D) & Warren Technique (D+))

Warren and Shane start the match. Shane speeds around the ring but when Warren shoots, he scores and grounds his quicker foe. Shane is in trouble and scrambles to get the tag, in comes Skip and DUUUUUUUUDE! Skip's feeling it. Jab, jab, jab, jab, jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab, Warren catches that last jab and won't let go. He grounds Skip and brings him to his corner. Black comes in and locks in the waist lock seizing the opportunity against his foe. Skip rolls through though and tags in Antonio. Black then tags in Blockbuster. Antonio then looks at Skip, who is getting a breather on the apron as Shane has dropped down from the apron, apparently selling something in his eye and Antonio tags Skip back in "you are better suited to face this guy". Skip does agree but he is tired. The two square off and Blockbuster is biiger, stronger, better. He dominates Skip and hits the BusterBomb (Powerbomb Into Turnbuckles) and gets the pin. (Skip Beau is eliminated). Antonio offers the ring to his rival and Shane initially shakes his head but with Hailey's encouragement gets in the ring. Nelson speeds around the ring but Blockbuster picks him out of the air. Busterbomb (Powerbomb Into Turnbuckles) and there's another elimination for Blockbuster. (Shane Nelson has been eliminated). Happy with himself, Blockbuster goes over to the ropes and shouts at Hailey "I know you want me Hailey", but he's in a match, Antonio's in, low blow, roll up. He got him. (Blockbuster has been eliminated). Nathan is next in and grabs a waist lock, another low blow, how is the ref not seeing these, small package. He got another. (Nathan Black has been eliminated). Warren then is in and he shoots and scores, taking Antonio to the ground but Antonio rolls through, pin, 1.... 2..... 3. (Warren Technique has been eliminated)

Winners: Antonio Del Veccio, Shane Nelson & Skip Beau (Antonio Del Veccio survived)

Jenny
Hi again, now, I am faced with the biggest man in CGC, Gargantuan. Gargantuan, what are your thoughts on tonight's main event?

Gargantuan
Gargantuan win and survive. Nobody stop me, get title shot. Win belt back at Luck of Draw. Rule CGC forever. DeColt's never get belts again. I conquer all.

Jenny
Oh.. Well, glad you have it all planned out. Back to you.

Rating: B

Stevie sits in his gear ready to go as Zeus goes into the bathroom. Click! Prometheus locks the door from the outside and Whippy comes in. Stevie is clearly scared and intimidated, as Whippy sits down beside him. Whippy can barely contain his laughter.

Whippy
You are very special, Stevie. I don't know if you know that. You have a protector here in CGC, there's a reason for that. Do you know why?

Stevie
Yes.

Whippy
You do.

Stevie
Yeah, so creepo's like you don't manipulate me into doing their dirty work.

Whippy
Hehe, no. There's a much bigger reason. You are the only one in CGC to have access to something very special.

Zeus (from behind the locked bathroom door)
Wait, what? STEVIE! STEVIE!

Whippy
You are more special than anybody in the entire world, even more so than the demi-god that you call your protector.

Stevie
You... You're just trying to make me feel better. You are a bad clown and I don't like bad clowns, now leave Zeus go.

Whippy
Hehe, I am a clown but...
SMASH! Zeus finally breaks down the door. Prometheus walks over to the other side of the room as Zeus busts through. Whippy is sitting right beside Stevie.

Zeus
Step away from Stevie or by the gods I'll make sure you don't make it to the ring tonight.
Whippy turns to Zeus, smirking, then snickering, then maniacally laughing before he gets up and moves away before leaving the dressing room. Prometheus follows behind him. Zeus looks at Stevie who seems more defiant then ever, he's ready to take on Whippy.

Jenny
Here we are again fans, but this time I am with the man from Barbados Donte Dunn. Donte, you have made it no secret about your desire to be CGC World champ, is tonight the opportunity ou've been waiting for?

Dunn
Yes, but I won't cross Jack for it. He's a mentor and most of all my friend. If I survive tonight it will be by his side, not at his demise.

Jenny
But Donte, surely, you can't give up this opportunity?

Dunn
I'm not. There's just a right way to do things and crossing Jack is not. I learned in my youth that I must take my opportunities when they came, but now, I have a choice. Back then, it was play dirty or starve, now I don't need to play dirty. I can bide my time, dig deep and show everybody that I deserve to get a shot at the CGC title.

Jenny
And how do you plan on doing that?

Dunn
It's easier said than Dunn, Jenny but I want to topple Gargantuan. He's hurt my mentor in ways not even the Elite could fathom when they ran riot. I want to take him down, show him that messing with Jack and I was a stupid idea. Mark my words Jenny, he'll be Dunn for.

Jenny
Thanks Donte, back to you.

&&v&&
Ozzie Golden (D+), Prometheus (E) & Whippy the Clown (C-) v Ricky DeColt (B-) & Zeus & Stevie (Stevie Grayson (D+) & Zeus Maximillion (C))

Whippy starts in the ring and Zeus gladly volunteers to face him. They stand off and the bell rings, Whippy throws a pie into Zeus face and quickly tags in Prometheus as he laughs maniacally on the apron. Zeus charges at the big man and hits him over and over again with strikes but it doesn't affect the big man and he shoves Zeus away. Ricky wants in and Zeus obliges, Ricky meets the same fate, swatted away like a fly. Ozzie and Whippy are hiding behind the big man. As Ricky slowly reaches for the tag, Stevie takes it and Zeus can't believe it. Stevie rushes in and attacks Prometheus but it does nothing. Stevie thinks on his feet and tags Zeus back in, running out of the ring to the crowd and roots in a trash can. Zeus has no idea whats going on as he turns around to a Chop to the head by Prometheus but it narrowly misses. Zeus uses his godlike speed to dodge the Chops from Prometheus as Stevie returns with a banana peel, he slides it in the ring and Prometheus slips, the massive man is teetering. TIMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEER! Down goes Prometheus and Stevie tags himself in, it's payback time. Shades of Grayson (Moonsault Press). 1..... 2...... Kick out. No, but Prometheus is hurt. Stevie goes on the attack. CHOP to the head of Stevie. He's out. 1.. 2.. 3. (Stevie Grayson has been eliminated.) Whippy enters the ring and orders Prometheus to grab Stevie. Zeus won't let him. Ricky pulls Stevie out of the ring and gives him to CGC officials and says to keep him safe. Prometheus attacks Zeus again but annot connect with the Chop, his momentum brings him to the ropes. With Godlike strength, Zeus powerfully picks up the monster and dumps him to the outside. Ricky jumps off the apron with a running knee to Prometheus' face. The count begins and Whippy tries to pick up the big man but he's too heavy, the ref hits 10, Prometheus is counted out. (Prometheus has been eliminated). Zeus turns in the ring, Make up powder to the face of Zeus by Ozzie. SMASH! Whippy gets in the ring and hits Zeus with a chair right to the face which bowls the Demi-God to the outside. Whippy is DQ'd. (Whippy the Clown has been Eliminated) However, Zeus is the legal man. Ricky picks up Zeus and he's out of it, the ref's at 6. He doesn't want Zeus to got through more pain and he hands him to CGC officials. The ref reaches 10 and Zeus is counted out. (Zeus maximillion has been Eliminated). It's one on one, Ricky versus Ozzie. Ricky goes and begins the onslaught, running Knees to the face, not the face, not the face. Ozzie's set up for the vicious kicks to the chest. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Ozzie's in trouble, but he's getting his make up powder. i don't think so, Ricky slaps it into Ozzie's face he's blinded. DeColt thrust. DeColt 45 (Rolling Inverted DDT) and that's it. (Ozzie Golden has been eliminated)

Winners: Ricky DeColt, Stevie Grayson and Zeus Maximillion (Ricky DeColt Survived.)

Ditterich: They beat the odds, Ricky is the only survivor but they all put in a shift. Wait, where's Adrian?

As Ricky celebrates in the ring, he goes up on the turnbuckle and raises his arms to the crowd. He gets down off that turnbuckle to go to a different corner when...

Sayeed Ali hits the ring. Wasting no time, he attacks Ricky from behind with vicious opportunistic strikes, Ricky can't defend himself as he was blindsided. Flinging him to the outside the assault continues there, throwing him into the barricade, into the ring steps and finally getting a chair, propping it up in the ring and putting Ricky through it with a devastating GBH Driver (Implant DDT). Ali stands tall while Ricky writhes in pain. It all happened so fast.

Alex and CGC officials run out to stop the carnage but Ali flees, into the crowd and away, while Alex checks on Ricky.

Rating: C+

Ozzie is backstage after his match, cleaning the excessive make up off his face when Adrian Garcia comes along.

Garcia
Hello kid, Have I got a proposition for you!

Ditterich:
Well, it seems Adrian has bolted. So, Alex DeColt has joined me here, on commentary.
Alex: Thanks for the warm welcome Davis.
Ditterich: Any chance we'll see you tear off that suit and throw a few strategic counter strikes.
Alex: I'm retired now Davis, I'm here to commentate and watch the match, that's it.

&&v&&
Christian Price (C), Donte Dunn (D+) & Jack DeColt (C+) v Dan DaLay (D+), Gargantuan (D+) & Thrill Seeker (C)

It's Jack that starts the match with Dan and it's a real brawl. Jack charges at Dan and flings him to the ground. He gets in full mount and here they come. HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! Dan throws Jack off, Scathing elbow. Then a headbutt by Dan but Jack comes back with a Belly to belly. Both men are down and make tags, Donte comes in and Seeker joins him. Seeker avoids the explosive power of Donte with crafty dodges and then a thumb to the eye, setting up a shining wizard but Donte gets the tag to Price. Seeker wants none of Price and Gargantuan comes in. Price tries to knock the big man down but falls prey to a bear hug that even throw Price around like a ragdoll. Garg has Price in position but instead Price comes back with a shoulder block full of momentum. The giant stumbles and Jack re-enters. Jack charges and tries to fling the giant to the crowd but no dice. DeColt thrust. Whip Garg into the corner, DeColt splash. Garg is groggy against Jack tries to fling Garg to the ground, it's not enough. Ultimate Backbacker (Spinebuster), Garg pins Jack, 1... 2..... JACK KICKS OUT! Where are Price and Dunn? They aren't on the apron. Oh, Dan and Seeker have taking them out and they are out cold on the floor... but Jack doesn't know that. Rage takes over as Garg tags in Dan. Dan feels the wrath of the raging bull. Charging with flinging limbs, Jack catches Dan with vicious strikes before a belly to belly and going into full mount. HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! Dan can't take much more of this as he escapes Jack's mount. Dan can barely stand, SCATHING ELBOW! Jack and Dan both are down. Jack goes back to his corner, it's still empty, Dan goes to the ropes to get up. Dan's to his feet, Jack is alone.... WAIT! Price is on the apron, arm outstretched, can Jack reach him. YES! Price in. Shoulder Block full of momentum and again, powerslam to the giant amongst giants, he sets him up Price Check (Double Arm DDT) and he gets the pin. (Dan DaLay has been eliminated) Gargantuan comes in next and Donte is back on the apron, screaming to be left in as Jack lies on the apron in pain. Price obliges and Donte comes in full of enthusiasm. Exploding forearms by Donte, but they do nothing to Garg. Perfect dropkick, Garg staggers. Donte bounces off the ropes and right into the open arms of Gargantuan. Garg has him in a bear hug, Donte's screaming in pain. He's got nothing left, he's fading. Donte digs deep. Exploding forearms bother the giant but Garg won't let the hold go. Donte is using up all his energy. Garg squeezes tighter. CRACK! ARGH! There goes Donte's ribs. The pain is too much but Donte won't give up but his body is failing him, he's going, going, going, gone. Donte is out and the ref holds his hand up three times and it drops three time, Donte is out. (Donte Dunn has been eliminated) Dunn is out but Garg despicably hits an Ultimate Backbreaker (Spinebuster) on the already very injured Dunn. Price runs in, shoulder block full of momentum does little but stun the giant for a moment. Price tries again, BANG! Right hand lands clean on Price's chin and he's out. Gargantuan picks up, Price's lifeless body, Ultimate Backbreaker (Spinebuster), Price is out. (Christian Price has been eliminated). Jack is up next, ribs still in pain he stands in the ring across from the giant. He charges at Garg, failing limbs everywhere. Garg bats him away but Jack attacks the legs before dodging a punch and grabbing a waistlock and FLINGING GARGANTUAN TO THE MAT! FULL MOUNT! HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! HAMMERIST! Jack transitions it into the End of Days (Bow and Arrow Lock with Inverted Sleeper). GARGANTUAN TAPS (Gargantuan has been eliminated). Jack has done it. Wait Seeker is still around, the ref is distracted getting Garg away, thumb to the eye, chair shot to the face. Jack is down. Daredevil Down (Springboard Senton Bomb). 1..... 2.............. 3. (Jack DeColt has been eliminated)

Winners: Dan DaLay, Gargantuan & Thrill Seeker (Thrill Seeker survived)

Ditterich: SEEKER! SEEKER! SEEKER!
Alex: Well, that is interesting.
Ditterich: Thrill Seeker just pinned the world champion.
Alex: This does spice things up.
Ditterich: Thrill Seeker gets another shot at Jack, Luck of the Draw, but this time if Seeker pins Jack, he'll be World champion.

Show Rating: C
Unread 01-09-2019, 05:52 PM
Super Star

Seeker got the nod for the match against Jack because he is the performer of my main event heels. Although I haven't had the best of luck with him in the majority of my saves with CGC, he still does better than Garg and Dan most of the time.

Very happy you guys aren't sure what the story is with ADV and Skip, makes me happy.

I'm not surprised with the attendance or buyrate here. I can't imagine us getting a buyrate higher than 0.05 until maybe Wrestlefestival and even that's a stretch. I held the PPV in Quebec to make the most bank out of it and I think it did pretty well. I dunno if the fact that half the roster doesn't speak French hurt some promo ratings, but if it did it wasn't that noticeable. I need to make sure I pick the venues if I want make a profit this first month but I rarely ever do that so I may forget, but I'll try not to.

Ali, PLG and Todd (Canadian Crusher) are the three signings. I hate signing Ali because of how often people do it and because of how logical it is. However, I threw a three month offer at him for a new heel option for the DeColts to beat up in TV main events. That plan has changed now. Ali will be a given at least six months to wow me and if I feel performance and storyline wise (the latter being more important) he's been good enough to keep him long term I will. PLG and Todd are guys I see potential in, pity I needed a face because that side needs boosting as Crusher could have been a decent monster heel for the DeColts to beat on TV if I needed one. PLG might be a good heel to feed to Jack down the line if I can build his pop up.

Signings will more than likely be held to a minimum now.

Quote:
MAIN EVENT

v
Tale of the Tape
Jack DeColt - Ricky DeColt Name Gargantuan - Thrill Seeker
Vancouver, British Columbia - Vancouver, British Columbia From The Pages of a Comic Book - Winnipeg, Manitoba
6'3 - 6'2 Height 7'0 - 5'10
270lbs - 240lbs Weight 480lbs - 220lbs

Other Matches
v
v
v
v
Quick Predictions
Jack & Ricky DeColt v Gargantuan & Thrill Seeker
Sayeed Ali v Zeus Maximillion
For the Number One Contender for the CGC World Tag Team Titles: Antonio Del Veccio & Skip Beau v The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly)
Ozzie Golden v Shane Nelson
Bobby Thomas v Chucky Dorrance

Was Elimination a success?
What has been the best and worst things in the diary so far?
The signings, good or bad?
If you had a choice to sign anybody (within reason) to CGC who would it be?
Unread 01-10-2019, 07:53 PM
Low Minors

Before the predictions I have a quick Question, When you told us you sealed Ricky to a written contract you blamed Alex for almost throwing all the deal out, for not giving you enough money to keep him, forcing you to throw a lot of perks in his contract, which means you are not playing Alex, which means you are not playing the Owner, you are only playing as the booker, so Who is your user character, and will it have an effect on how you book things?

Quick Predictions

Of all of the matches, this one is the one I have more problems predicting, as I can see either team winning, and it would make sense for the storyline, I know how a win for the Heels could help Seeker build the momentum he needs to be a credible challenger to Jack's Championship, and Gargantuan has a reputation of an invincible beast, so he could regain momentum after losing last show, even if it took three wrestlers to take him out completely and technically he still won because his team won, also we have to think in which conditions is Jack after the tag match, but in the other hand Jack is the Champion, he lost last night, even if he also needed to take damage from three guys, he needs to regain his steam, heat and momentum after the last PPV, he is also "injured" what means he is an underdog, and thats where Jack has shined since 1996, being the underdog, even if he is the most pushed, more over, more popular wrestler, the booking team has always managed to make him be seen as the underdog fighting an uphill battle, also we have Ricky that out of all of the competitors of this match he is the fresher one, as he didnt take a lot of punishment in his tag match, so that plays to their advantage, also we need to think about experience and chemestry, Jack and Ricky have been teaming together for 12 years, that also plays in that the DeColts as individuals are flawed, Ricky is too Cocky and Distracted, Jack frustrates easily, and is too explosive and uncontrollable, but the DeColts as a team, specifically this two play of each other incredibly well, being the counter to the problems of their partners, that makes them cohesive, that makes them an excellent team, that I'm still surprised they never won the tag team championships in 12 years, more given that since Ricky's Debut the 4 DeColts brothers were together for 6 years, that they could have held all championships, and even when Steve left, the 3 brothers were wrestling at the same time for another 4 years, and with Alex keeping a strong hold over the championship between those four years, the other two never won the Canadian nor tag team championships, no tag team that included at least a DeColt member, has held the tag team titles, in 14 years, Steve didnt won any title in his last 4 years with the company, and Ricky has never held a tag team championship, and Steve, Alex and Jack have never held the Canadian Championship of CGC, so I hope to see more of Jack and Ricky as a team, meanwhile Seeker and Gargantuan are a makeshift team, that we dont know of they have a common goal in mind, they have no experience together, Gargantuan has never worked as a tag team guy, we dont know what kind of chemestry they have, and last thing the DeColts don't usually lose on TV, so I prefer to take my chances with the team that for me makes more sense winning.

Sayeed Ali, just debuted last event, he is beggining to build momentum, steam and heat for himself, he has debuted as this unstoppable thug, from the streets, and he needs to be strong if you are going to feed him to the DeColts, I know that his purpose has changed since Poison is out for 6 months, adding 3 months more than expected to his contract, out of need, and I dont know if hiring someone else (I dont remember if you said two or three), but he is a good heel, and a reliable hand, and gives him more time achieve his purpose, also in this match, I see Whippy and his circus interfering, taking Zeus out, costing him the match, also putting him on the shelf to advance the storyline, and leaving Stevie without protection, or at least try to take his protection away as I dont know how much resistence does Zeus have.

For the Number One Contender for the CGC World Tag Team Titles: Antonio Del Veccio & Skip Beau v The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly)

Antonio and Skip, are the ones that have been in a storyline with The Predators, as DWB have had their problems with The Montreal Mafia, Im not expecting a merging of the storylines, but I just think it makes more sense to give the team that has been feuding with the champions, the title match, also they are a more interesting team, as they are complete opposites phisically and mentally what makes them more fun, as Skip is oblivious to Antonio's Cheating, I think you could have the Montreal Mafia attacking of Distracting the DWB, if you want to continue that feud, or just have them lose to Antonio's Cheating otherwise, you could also even align the Montreal Mafia to Del Veccio, as their gimmick play nicely from each other, and Skip could also be oblivious to that making it even more funny.

This one is also kind of a tossup, but is easier to go for Nelson, given what Im reading in the Storyline, I dont see blockbuster as someone actually strong, I think he has muscles, but he is pretty weak, also he is very insecure, thats why he looks for approval of the girls and thats why he has muscles, because he needs to appear as strong in the exterior to hide the weakness in his interior, so I dont see him being the one who moves forward the feud, he is not going to be the kind of person, who puts his title on the line just to impress a girl, he will try to impress the girl, without actually doing something that puts him or his championship at risk, so he wouldnt want to give Nelson a chance at the title, knowing he is a good wrestler, and that there is an actual risk of him losing his championship, thats why I think Shane will need to earn the title match, while blockbuster does everything in his power to stop him, so if he wants to get a chance he needs to continue winning matches, to get a number one contender match for luck of the Draw, I'm also excited to see what do you do with Golden, see if he actually got with Garcia, and facing the uppercarders actually benefit him even in defeat more if he actually pulls a good match, and is a close match, that way he will prove he can go toe to toe with the Main Eventers.

I have to be totally sincere, I have never been a Chucky Dorrance fan, he is too bland for my taste, but I absolutely LOVE, his ventriloquist gimmickI think is a good contrast for him, I think it suits him, I dont know how his mic skills are, or on what are you rating his segments, but the concept I love for the wrestler, and I have to make emphasis on that, because I hate this gimmick in your '05 game, because it doesnt suit Thomas Morgan, Morgan is a better wrestler, is a veteran even in '05, he might not be as enterataining as others, but that never has been his main thing, he is a technical wrestler, and his positives are in the ring not in a flashy character, but he has a good character, a no nonesense fighter, but with the power of hindsight, I can say that a ventriloquist and being Kurt Laranee, it was a diservice for Thomas Morgan, and its not your fault, is simply he isnt made for this kind of promotions, he needs something more performance based, but for Chucky, he can shine and get over with this gimmick I assure you that, but I have to give the win to Bobby Thomas, although even losing to someone of this leve can help Chucky, but Bobby has more reasons to win, he is in a feud with Ryan Powell, and he needs to keep building momentum after the win last week, because he needs to be over, so Ryan can beat him and get something of it, and is a shame he its in that position, but i dont mind so much, because he is Face Bobby Thomas, we all know, the Heel Bobby Thomas is where money is at, so I hope we can end this Face schtick pretty soon.

Yes, I like the show a lot, even If I didnt get all the results correct, everything that happened made sense, and it was entertaining, and for a company like CGC thats a success, so well done, I hope you can navigate CGC through this turbolent times, and bring it to a place of stability, and prosperity.

What has been the best and worst things in the diary so far?

Best, The DeColts, Adrian Garcia and his Guys, Joey Poison, Sayeed Ali, Del Veccio and Skip, Zeus Maximillion, The Montreal Mafia and Chucky Dorrance Ventriloquist. ; Worst, Whippy The Clown, The Rest of the circus, DWB, Shane Nelson Injuring a top star and Whippy the Clown... again.

Good, I like them all a lot, Philippe LaGrenier, never got a fair shot in his original run, he is a good talent, a good prospect, and with a little backing of the office, he can get to the heights where Trent Shaffer was, he is that good, and its that kind of character that can get over, because people like him have gotten over all of the time, is like a given at this point, he just need to be pushed accordingly, Sayeed Ali, like you said is a logical signing, a good heel, that brings a different vibe, he has a lot of positives, and I know it seems cliche to hire him, but circumstances have given him a little bit more time on the big stage, give him the six months, he will impress you, and you see it will be a good inversion to keep him, my only question is he on a written or is he still working for 4C?, Canadian Crusher, I know you wanted a monster heel, and again circumstances forced you to do another thing, but I think its a positive you already have between 4 to 5 big monster heels, depending on how do you see the soldiers of fortune, and all 5 of them are more popular than him, have more momentum, have a better standing, and are playing that characte better, Crusher would have ended in the lower card being a second class villain, never taken as a threat, when you have people like Gargantuan, Blockbuster, Fate, Dan Dalay and Prometheus, meanwhile you dont have big heavyweight singles guy, that is a spot that can sometimes be very beneficial to have someone in, you have DWB, but they are more tag team guys, Todd will fill a space nobody was filling, where he can grow freely, and gives a few wrinkles to his character, as is not usual to see the big muscular guys are faces.

If you had a choice to sign anybody (within reason) to CGC who would it be?

Marc Dubois, I know this is a risky one, but at least it deserves a try, he is a good wrestler, he can go and guide a match,he doesnt need to be carried to a winm he is a good entertainer as a heel, he makes you believe he is evil, and makes you hate him, and that makes money, he is Canadian, and as a Canadian company not only its fitting, but it helps a lot not to pay travel, he is a Quebecois, so that means he haves heel heat instantly to the rest of Canadians, he plays an excellent heel, and plays a decen babyface if needed, he is more popular than every heel you have at the beggining of the game, he enters instantly as the 3rd most popular wrestler, just behind Jack and Ricky, and the top heel of the company, he is not you steretypical heel of Modern CGC, like the big bulky powerful guys, like Dalay, Chandler, Gargantuan, Bowen, Jackson, etc., He is more like the more classical heels, the ones who used more their mind and ability, instead of brute force, like your Sam Keith, your Eric Tyler, the Vessey Brothers, or what you are trying to do with Thrill Seeker; the only negative, and its a big big BIG negative, is that he is a mess in his personal life and backstage, he is egotistical, he is selfish, he is ruthless, he has had problems with the law, and he consumes drugs, not hard ones, but he can still come High like if he tok hard ones, and thats not easy, contracting him is dropping a bomb of negativity in your locker room, but I think its worth a try, not necesarily will he suceed, but you might have luck and get a version of him, that is ready to change, and atleast not get high on matches, also it would be funny in like his point of view watch him suffer, after being named the next big thing in the largest company in the world, he self destructs and is fired, and he has been 1 year and 9 months without job, waiting for a company to call him, waiting for SWF to realize their mistake, and bring him back as a secret weaPon agaisnt USPW, or another of the 10 promotions he feels are worthy of him, the seven Nationals and the three Cult ones, waiting for USPW to call him in their hiring spree of free agents, to get the most popular workers in the US to them, and build new talent, or TCW, who he things will call them now that they are being raided by all the other National Companies in America and Japan, and they will need a instant star to help them make a comeback, with him at the top with the World Championship as the biggest heel in the business, or going to SOTBPW, and work with Champagne Lover, who will put instant classics with him, and get his contacts on Hollywood to get him for a movie, or go to work in the Isles with TV Star Jeff Nova, and maybe he'll get him a role in a british drama and work with the best wrestler pound for pound Tommy Cornell, or go to be the next big star gaijing in BHOTWG of PGHW forming the biggest stable of gaijings to get heat like never before, and become the leader of the biggest heel force in Japan, or return to his homeland Canada with NOTBPW, and be the next heir to the heel throne after DeColt to fight the next generation of Stones, who are in the making, or WLW in Japan, that although not as popular as the big two, he can do his Idea of Stable and be the reason why Japan will have a big three, or go to RAW in Australia that is goofy as hell, but are owned by a TV Station which means a great salary, and maybe get cast as the star of their next big hit, but no, no one calls him for a year 9 months, the once biggest prospect on TV, now almost forgotten, too proud to show himself in a Regional Show, rusting, with each day getting more forgotten, just to get the call to return, but to his surprised is the company in Canada with Financial difficulties, that is as goofy as Australia if not more, and he is seating in the same locker room as Whippy The Clown, and is spected to be as goofy as them, and he cannot reject the offer, as its his only chance of not being forgotten, and the money is running low to keep his luxurious life style and his drug habit, so he needs the money, so he signs, and sits in the locker room regretting all his life choices.
Unread 01-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Hall of Fame

I agree with XMultiGames that this is hard match to predict as both sides winning would make so much sense here. I acutally pick the third option and go with neither side winning with match ending on some kind of chaos just so that both sides would be kept strong.

I could see Ali winning for the reasons XMultiGames said but I still feel that Zeus is bit too established to Ali beat outright without a bit build-up first.

Del Veccio and Beau are clearly feuding with tag champs so them becoming challengers makes more sence. Will be intersting to see which way their team goes as I donīt see this face/heel divide going (Iīd assume that Del Veccio is heel at the moment for how he is portraited) for long but not certain if you plan to turn one of them to keep the team going or if the plan is to have them feud after Skip finally gets a clue on Veccioīs cheating ways.

Assuming this is here to push Golden a bit since he seems to be the guy who replaces Poison in your plans plus you said that you might punish Nelson for being the one who injured Poison in the first place. Storyline wise, I could see Blockbuster distracting Nelson here to justify the loss.

Thomas is the one with storyline going, well I guess Chucky is in a storyline too but he is having a support role at best on that.

Going to skip some of the questions this time since I donīt really have strong opinions on those.

Yes

I would say good. Thereīs no harm signing few known talents like Ali to make sure ratings are good while Crusher and LaGrenier are bit less known by me so will be intersting to see how they work for you.
Unread 01-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Phenom

Quick Predictions
Jack & Ricky DeColt
Sayeed Ali
For the Number One Contender for the CGC World Tag Team Titles: Antonio Del Veccio & Skip Beau
Ozzie Golden
Bobby Thomas

Was Elimination a success? Yes!
What has been the best and worst things in the diary so far? Best: thrill seeker, worst: Whippy
The signings, good or bad? GREAT
If you had a choice to sign anybody (within reason) to CGC who would it be? Harry Allen
Unread 01-13-2019, 03:14 PM
Super Star

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
Ontario
0.70 (526,840)

To start, CGC World Champion Jack DeColt comes to the ring.

Jack
I am here tonight to figure out one thing, what does Thrill Seeker want? Since the new year came in, he's been messing with my family and that doesn't sit well with me, so Thrill Seeker get out here and explain yourself before I have to go find you.

Seeker makes his way out and stands on the top of the ramp, he has a mic in hand.

Jack
Seeker, I don't know what your deal is, but the fact of the matter is, you are the number one contender for my belt. So, why do you think a guy like you...

Seeker
Jack, you can stop right there, because I know what you are going to say. "HOw could I think that a little guy like me could be CGC World champion?". That is it, isn't it? Well you see Jack, over the past few weeks, I've proven to you and to everybody else that I am smarter than the DeColts. I am more cunning than the DeColts. I can play the DeColts like fools and get what I want and what I want is what you hold, the CGC World title.

Jack
Well, at Luck of the Draw, you'll get a chance. You were so absent in the Elimination match I forgot you were even there, but in the one on one match, you'll be my only target. I will be able to give you the beating you so richly deserve.

Seeker
Well, Jack. I agree. You more than likely will give me a beating and that's only going to make my resolve stronger than before. You see, I'm smart, Jack. I'm logical, I'm strategic. It's like I am the second coming of Alex DeColt, just smaller and Alex, he's a man you've never beat one on one. I admit I am smaller, but give it time, CGC is a magical place, something magical might happen.

Jack
You aren't half the man Alex was. Both in stature and in brains.

Seeker
Is that so? Well maybe I should face Alex then and be challenged intellectually instead of facing you, a stupid idiot who listens too much to his emotions.

Jack gets hot. He's furious. He gets out of the ring and head straight for Thrill Seeker.

But here comes Alex, he walks out quickly and stands in between Seeker and Jack on the ramp.

Alex
Jack, no. You'll face him later on tonight, get your revenge then.

Seeker
Yeah, Jack listen to your brother. He is smarter after all.

Jack scowl in Seeker's direction. A smug smile is plastered on the face of the challenger.

Alex
Thrill Seeker, I have no idea what you are planning, but whatever it is, I hope it is a good plan, because Jack may have never beaten me, but I have also never beaten Jack. You've got a whole lot coming to you at Luck of the Draw.

Seeker
I relish that challenge Alex, but the fact is Alex. You know what I want. You know what I need to get, it's the very thing that made you DeColts who you are, that's what I want. You know what it is, I know what it is. The only thing left is, will you realise what I'm talking about before it is too late.

v
Bobby Thomas (D) v Chucky (E+)

Chucky comes to the ring puppetless and troopless as he faces former Specialist, Bobby Thomas. Thomas is in control from the off, no emotion, no problems, just wrestling. He expertly transitions from hold to hold pulling Chucky's limbs in all kinds of different painful ways. It's all business and A Specialist Touch (Single Arm DDT) later, Bobby gets the win.

Winner: Bobby Thomas

Jenny
I am here with Bobby Thomas after his win, Bobby, you and Ryan Powell. You've been going at it since the new year and at Luck of the Draw, you'll finally get to go one on one with each other, do you have any message to give Ryan here tonight?

Bobby
First of all Jenny. I want to say that I am happy I won my match tonight in the way I would normally. No emotion, just business, just wrestling. However, the problem is, Ryan Powell makes me sick, he gets under my skin. He could do great things, but he's too lazy, he'll only take the easy way out. Well, you can bet, I won't let my emotions get the better of me at Luck of the Draw. I'll teach that Punk a thing or two about wrestling, maybe it'll teach him a lesson in life aswell.

Jenny
You certainly have strong feelings about this, how do you think you can control them?

Bobby
I've done it my whole life Jenny. I've kept my emotions in check and let my wrestling do the talking and no matter what match the Luck of the Draw wheel chooses, my no emotion, just business approach will get me the win over that pompous, over entitled jerk.

vw/
Ozzie Golden (D+) v Shane Nelson (D) w/ Hailey Hunter

Ozzie comes out in different colours this week. His white trunks are replaced with Black trunks, with pink trim. Seems familiar. He starts the match putting a bag over Shane's head to take advantage and it works a treat. He gives a thunderous slap to Shane and he takes control, nut when Shane speeds around the ring, Ozzie is dazed. Springboard dropkick connects. Not the face, not the face Ozzie screams. Nelson speeds around the ring again, kick to the leg. Hurricanrana. Shane is going to finish this, but wait what's this...

Hailey is talking to Blockbuster on the outside. He's chatting her up, but she's Shane's girlfriend. GOLDEN SHOWER(Pancake Facebuster), the distraction worked. 1... 2... 3.

Winner: Ozzie Golden

After the match, Blockbuster is beaming from ear to ear. Hailey then notices Shane has lost and she's devastated.

Blockbuster
Shane, we all know what this is all about, you want my belt but I want Hailey. I'll make you a deal. If you put Hailey's managerial services on the line I'll put the belt on the line at Luck of the Draw. Winner takes all, let Hailey go home with the champ and the better man.

Shane
I'm not putting her on the line, I'm not letting you destroy everything, you have belittled me, is that not enough?

Blockbuster
I was just giving you friendly advice and I've made my intentions clear.

Shane
The answer is still no.

Shane walks out of the ring and grabs Hailey's hand. He's clearly upset that she was chatting to Blockbuster.

Blockbuster
Alright Shane, I'll let you think about it. We all know the end of this, because let's be honest. Do you really think Hailey can resist this body for much longer?

Price is in the gym lifting weights when Ozzie Golden, just after his match walks in.

Ozzie
Oh, you are pretty.

Price
Um, wow, thanks, ummmmm, what do you want?

Ozzie
Oh, nothing much, just watching the view. I am FABULOUS, you are FABULOUS. Let's just be FABULOUS together.

Price
I don't know what that means.

Ozzie
Well, I guess there is one thing I should tell you.

Price
Oh, what's that?

Ozzie [pointing off screen]
He's not very happy with you.

Price
Wh...

SCATHING ELBOW! DaLay attacks Price. He throws Price into gym equipment and throws haymakers at Price. Price can't comeback, the attacks is swift and vicious and before we know it, it's over and Price is laying lifeless on the floor.

Ditterich: What the hell? Is this your doing?
Garcia: Me? What could I have done?
Ditterich: DaLay, Golden? This is your doing.
Garcia: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Jenny
Hello guys, I am here with Whippy the Clown and his Circus Troop. Whippy, what is your deal with Stevie and Zeus? Why do you want Stevie so much?

Whippy
Jenny, this is a pie.

Jenny
Uh, yeah, it is.

Whippy
This looks like a regular pie, but see when you did a little deeper, you see there's a brick in it.

Jenny
Oh my god!

Whippy
Hehe, what I'm saying Jenny is ya gotta dig deeper. You might see a regular pie, I see hiding place. You might see a childish man who likes hats, I know he's got endless potential that'll bring this clown to the top of CGC.

Jenny
You think Stevie will bring you the title?

Whippy
Let's just say, I'll get everything that I want, if I Stevie joins the troop.

Jenny
Um. okay. Thanks, back to you guys.

&v&
Antonio Del Veccio (D+) & Skip Beau (D) v The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg (D+) & Lead Belly (D))

Skip starts in the ring with Belly who bellows a deep laugh before the match start as he cracks open a beer and takes a sip. Belly is a much bigger, he bumps Skip with his belly around the ring until Skip was able to hit a big right hand but it doesn't do much and Antonio tags in, Antonio slithers around the ring, looking for a chance to strike and gets one with a shielded low blow. Belly gets Hogg in and he meets the same fate, low blow but no three. Skip comes in and DWB throw him around the place, but he's getting in the groove. DUUUUUUUUUDE, Skip's feeling it. Tag! Jab, jab, jab, jab, jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab. Flow Down (Standing Saddled Reverse DVD) what strength, but he isn't the legal man. Antonio slithers in, Italian DDT (DDT) and picks up the win for his team.

Winners: Skip & Antonio

After the match, backstage, Skip and Antoinio are backstage arguing.

Skip
What the hell was that, I had that in the bag?

Antonio
I thought you needed help.

Skip
Help? I hit the Flow Down and win the match. We're a tag team, you didn't need to....

Antonio
Look Skip. All you have to do is trust me. Who helped you become number one contender for tag titles?

Skip
..You.

Antonio
And who'se gonna help you get revenge for the beating Warren Technique gave you?

Skip
..You.

Antonio
And who is going to guide you to the CGC Tag team titles?

Skip
You?

Antonio
That's right. All you have to do is trust me Skip.

Skip
Um...

Antonio
Trust me

Skip
Okay, I trust you.

Antonio
Excellent

Jenny
I'm back again this time, I have one of CGC's newest signings here with me, Sayeed Ali. Ali, you attacked Ricky after his match at Elimination. Why?

Ali
I did what the streets taught me, take your opportunities. On the mean streets, you gotta take what the world gives you and seems that Joey Poison didn't turn up, I took my opportunity, to make myself known. Ricky, I'm coming for you bro. I took you out and at Luck of the Draw, I'm gon' finish the job. Ricky, a guy like you, growing up with a silver spoon in yo' mouth, doesn't know what the streets be like. Well, on the streets, we'd rob that silver spoon and smack you over the head with it for good measure. You better look out Ricky, cause I'mma take ya to the streets.

Jenny
Well, Sayeed here in CGC, Luck of the Draw has something unique, it..

Ali
I know what happens with that dumb wheel. I don't care what it spins, I love to use weapons and if Ricky is smart he'll hope for something without weapons cause that is my environment, my territory and he better hope I don't have the chance to prove it.

v
Sayeed Ali (D) v Zeus Maximillion (D+)

Ali mugs Zeus like he's on the streets but Zeus is a lot stronger than he expected. Ali throws fisticuffs but the godlike powers of Zeus cause him issues. Zeus calls the gods for strength and hits a clothesline. Ali hops up, quick jab to the ribs but Zeus hits a strike, powered by the Gods, and it nails Ali. Zeus is ready to end this.

PIE TO THE FACE! Zeus goes straight after Whippy. He goes outside the ring and Whippy runs around the ring, Zeus follows him. Ali takes out the ref with a street thug mugging. Whippy then gets Zeus back in the ring and Ali nails him with a chair. Zeus is out. Whippy uses his fake flower water spray to revive the ref. GBH Driver (Implant DDT), Ali with a huge upset.

Winner: Sayeed Ali

&v&
Jack DeColt (B) & Ricky DeColt (B-) v Gargantuan (D+) & Thrill Seeker (C)

Gargantuan and Jack start in the ring and Jack goes straight for the legs, but he can't get him to the floor. He then forces him into the corner and hits Gargantuan with explosive punches to the face. Gargantuan grabs him though, he's in a bear hug. Jack's anger builds. Explosive punch to teh face, Gargantuan drops Jack. Garg tags out and Jack gets Ricky in. Missile Dropkick by Ricky but Seeker dodges out of the way and replies with a shining Wizard. It connects, Ricky is in trouble. Seeker looks for another Shining wizard but Ricky bails to the outside. Seeker hits a splash onto Ricky and then picks him up, smashing him into the steel steps. Ricky is out and the ref is at 4. Jack goes to help but Gargantuan is standing in the way. Jack's anger reaches it's point and his strength is building. Explosive punch. Ref's at 6. Jack flings Garg to the ground, HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! Ref's at 8. Garg is down, Jack picks Ricky up. 9..... Jack rolls Ricky in. Seeker is not pleased. Shining wizard again, no Ricky counters with a running knee to the face. Ricky is up, he wants the tag but Garg has pulled Jack off the apron and Garg is throwing big punches at Jack and they're connecting. Ricky has to help.

Wait! That's Sayeed Ali, Chair to the face. GBH Driver (Implant DDT) on Ricky, he's out. Garg continues to punch Jack over and over again on the outside.

HERE COMES DONTE, ribs wrapped up, clearly in a lot of pain from Garg's assault on Friday but he digs deep. Chair to the back of Gargantuan and he takes the heat. Jack recovers and begins to get to his feet as Seeker does the same in the ring. Jack intervene's and hits an explosive punch to Seeker's face. Donte is fending off Gargantuan with a chair on the outside and Ali is talking to street talk to a clearly out of it Ricky. The finally see's all the commotion and throws the match out.

Winner: No Contest (Draw)

After the match, the brawl continues. Garg punches Donte through the chair while Jack tries to take out Seeker but he bails. With Seeker gone, Jack helps his brother and protege. A club to the back of Ali gets his attention and an explosive punch to the face by Jack is enough for Ali to get outta dodge. Jack then grabs a chair and smashes Gargantuan across the back as Donte uses his chair to shield him from Gargs strikes. Garg head away as Jack hits him with more and more chair strikes. Jack goes and helps Donte and Ricky up and the three stand tall in the ring.

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 01-25-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Unread 01-13-2019, 04:12 PM
Super Star

I honestly think Ali needed to beat Zeus here to make Ali look strong. Plus, with Zeus he could have a decent brawl and I expected good things, but it didn't turn out that way. Zeus got injured. He broke his ribs but is still willing to work. I personally don't want him to but he'll be in a few promos from now til Luck of the Draw, he'll be 100% four days before hand, so there isn't any real issues with that.

One of the biggest issues I have with CGC is the roster. Not that it isn't talented, it is and although the lack of pop in the group hurts, but it's the sheer amount of lightweights on the roster. If you know your CGC knowledge, there has never been a lightweight world champion in CGC that wasn't a DeColt. (Ricky won it in 2007 back before his weight increase and unless Deeley was a lightweight in 2013 which I don't believe he was, this is true) so there really isn't anybody to build up. Let look at the amount of guys who are Lightweight and lower and if they can bulk up to middleweight. Antonio Del Veccio, can go up but refused to, Chucky Dorrance, can also go up but haven't asked as he's not World Champion material, Dermott Ayres, nope he can go down is size though which is bad, Drake Young, he can go up, has the ent skills to pull it off too but in in ring is issue, that and look, Marc Raisin, is small and can't be any bigger wow, Nathan Black, can't go up but can go down, too old anyway, Ozzie Golden, can't go up but can go down, Shane Nelson, can go up but probably too old and not entertaining enough, Stevie Grayson, can't go up or down, Thrill Seeker, the same as Stevie, Warren Technique, can go up and might consider it, doesn't have the ent or looks though, Whippy the Clown., can but age and gimmick hold him back.

The reason why this is such a big deal is that I don't want to break CGC "rules" as why should I break that long standing tradition. Then again there is only four, maybe, five guys I would be willing to go with in that group (Seeker, by the biggest chance, Ozzie, talented enough to get the
nod but he isn't big enough, Antonio, another person talented enough to get the nod but he won't bulk up, Stevie, if I was able to build his character up enough and Warren, depending on how much his SQ and ent skills improved.)

Sorry about rambling, anyway, on with the next show.

Quote:
MAIN EVENT

v
Tale of the Tape
Jack DeColt Name Sayeed Ali
Vancouver, British Columbia From The Bronx, New York
6'3 Height 6'2
270lbs Weight 265lbs

Other Matches
v
v
v
v
Quick Predictions
Jack DeColt v Sayeed Ali
Christian Price v Ozzie Golden
Shane Nelson v Whippy the Clown
Chucky v Stevie Grayson
Blockbuster v Ian Identity

Out of CGC's midcard, who has impressed you the most?
Lightweight as a CGC World champ, thoughts?

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 01-13-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Unread 01-13-2019, 06:27 PM

Jack DeColt v Sayeed Ali
Chucky v
Stevie Grayson

Thus far, I am digging Bobby, Zeus, and Whippy. Personally, would like to see Ian Identity gain more traction though.

Not against the idea as a whole, other than maybe Thrill Seeker, I don't think any of the current roster really sticks as a World Champion though.
Unread 01-13-2019, 08:20 PM
Phenom

Jack DeColt
Ozzie Golden
Whippy the Clown
Stevie Grayson
Blockbuster

Out of CGC's midcard, who has impressed you the most? ADV
Lightweight as a CGC World champ, thoughts? I feel it’d need to be someone far more special than anyone on the roster
Unread 01-15-2019, 12:25 AM
Hall of Fame

Jack DeColt v Sayeed Ali
I donīt see Ali going over Jack here despite him getting quite a big push from the beginning

I could see this one going either way. Normally I would go with Price as he seems to produce slightly better ratings at the moment but I feel that this is here to build up Golden so I expect some kind of win by cheating here.

Another could go either way but I feel that Whippy could use the win more as we havenīt really seen how dangerous he could be in-ring.

Chucky v Stevie Grayson
I doubt that Stevie would lose this one no matter how easy he is to trick.

Blockbuster is the one with storyline going

HArd to say who has impressed since I didnīt have much previous knowledge about most of the guys but Skip and Antonio have gotten a bigger role that I would had initially expected.

I donīt see why lightweight couldnīt be a champion as that could be a great storyline to tell and itīs not like itīs an actual rule if Ricky have had a title run as lightweight, just something that havenīt been done for some reason.
Unread 01-15-2019, 11:17 AM
Low Minors

Jack DeColt v Sayeed Ali

We dont need to fool ourselves, we all know what is Ali's function in the company, as is the same of EVERY other heel at short or long term, and its to put over the DeColts, any heel can have the last laugh against any other babyface, but the DeColts are different, they always get the last laugh, even if it takes a year, 5 years, or 10 years, the DeColts always win at the end, and thats why Jack and Ricky are the 2 most popular workers in CGC by a long shot, theres no heel that compares to them in drawing power, is that overness what created the Saying the DeColts dont lose on TV, because theres no use in having them do a job on TV, unless the right circumstances, if they most lose it has to have meaning, but out of the two Ricky is more likely to lose matches, given that he is closer to the standard of popularity of the Heels, and him losing is a way to help build the feuds of his brother, beating Ricky gives instant credibility, as it makes it seem like they might have a chance to beat Jack, but Jack is another story, he almost never loses, not only because he is a DeColt which makes it more likely he will win, but also he is the World Champion, whoever is the world champion is less likely to lose, because he has to be kept strong, now combine those two and it is almost impossible to beat him one on one, he lost at elimination, but is because the circumstances were presenting him at a unavoidable disadvantage, but one that was on PPV, and second it served to advance the storyline, and it kept him looking strong even in defeat, so I think he beats Ali, but I dont think a lose will derail Ali push, he is a good worker, that should have been grabbed by one of the big two years ago, he is an asset, is just how he is booked in defeat, just dont job him and he can eat a loss without losing all his momentum.

Ozzie Golden ia an excellent fit for this "New Elite", he falls in the category of wrestlers that can work in a stable, and Adrian Garcia covers his flaws perfectly, right now I see him like a hybrid of Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson, and right now covers an important position in the Group, that is a position the original group knew how to do it well, and that is be the one who can eat the falls, at least for a while, here is a hot take on the original Elite, the real reason John Maverick and Nate Johnson were in the Group was to eat the falls for Chandler and Dalay, obviously they tried to hide it a little bit, shifting a little bit the balance of power, giving them each one world title reign, but compared to the accomplishments of Dalay and Chandler they were obviously seen as lesser members, Im not going to talk about Deeley, as he left before he reached his peak with the elite, so is not a good example of how the other two were used, because we know he would have been a central part of the elite had he stayed, but that how the elite worked, and how also works now, theres always someone on top, the most important member or most important tag team, and there are the other members the ones who also gain wins, but also do the jobs against the face opponent of their ally, that way the face goes to their match strong, but also the heel goes without losing in the build, obviously I think Golden can grow to be a principal member of the group, even surpassing DaLay, but for right now, Garcia is concentrated in seeing DaLay triumph, right now DaLay is front and center of importance, and is in a top feud, against the secondary face, so Golden has to do the honors to make sure Price goes strong into his match with Dalay, but I will admit I prefer Golden facing the top guys, getting experience rubbed on him, than him losing in the undercard, I still believe Golden was at the right place at the right time, and will benefit from it.

We all know I dont like Whippy, but when I predict, unless I have nothing else to give someone an advantage in the prediction, I dont like to predict with my emotions, I like to predict with my knowledge, experience and facts, and the fact is Whippy has all to win this match, first he is in a feud upper in the card than Nelson, he has his group to protect and adore him, and make sure he always has the numerical advantage doesnt matter who he faces, Whippy is a heel, which means he is more needed as a strong contender, as there is a lack of those in the top, and lastly Nelson is being punished, I dont know what were your original plans with him, but as you said he might be too old he is not that entertaining, and single handedly he ruined a top feud he wasnt involved on, management most not be happy at him, so whatever his plans with the Blocbuster feud where, this were changed to punish him, obviously he wont lose every match, that is ridiculous, he is a semigood talent to have, and to get something from, but when it makes sense for him to lose he more likely will, also I think Blockbuster will interfere.

Chucky v Stevie Grayson

Stevie is like the final piece of this feud, and sincerely is getting interesting, and i think this feud was made to elevate him, and even if it wasnt he is still a lot more popular than a Jobber Guy like Chucky, but I still think that Ventriloquist gimmick will get over fast, because it fits him so well.

Ian is new in the business, he right now is still in the Jobber Guy category because he is paying his dues to the business, and needs to get experiecne and more training, meanwhile he is facing the Canadian Champion, who more than likely is going into a title match at the PPV, against Nelson, but we havent seen him wrestle a lot, he needs to build momentum, and a dominant sqaush victory could give him instant strongman credibility going into his title defence.

Ozzie Golden, has been shining like gold, and his luck was vital for this push, Antonio Del Veccio, I love his character, and plays off with Skip in an awesome way, and I dont know if this still counts as midcard, but also Zeus Maximillion, being the straight man in this crazy feud fits him perfectly, but also playing off as a face is even more awesome and more difficult.

I dont see any problem with it, I dont think theres some unwritten rule or something, I just think George DeColt and Alex DeColt have the same mind for booking, they are too literal, is custom that the heel will be bigger than the face because in old school wrestling, the Face most be the underdog, wrestling through adversity, and finally coming on top, we havent seen lightweight champion, because also in old school wrestling, wrestling has always been a big guys business, why do you believe theres was that much unrest over Ricky being smaller, and why he was actually almost forced to go up a division in weight, because theres that old school thought, the faces had to be medium to big guys, and the heels always bigger than the faces, meanwhile the lightweights were the joke of the undercard, but with a new booker comes new ideas (I still have no clue who is your user character), and being an underdog has different meanings depending on how you see it, you could have a lightweight face that is over go against a middle sized guy or giant, and can still pull it off, and its awesome because its even more of a deseparate situation, meanwhile if you want the heel to be the lightweight, you need to stop playing it so literal, and play it to other strengths that the heel have, the first ones who come two mind, is that instead of outweightinga and outpowering the faces, a lightweight heel can try to outwrestle him, with a lot of technical, close to the mat wrestling, but thats more NOTBPW territory but that doesnt mean you cant do it, the other one, is outthink the faces, use their intelligence to have an advantage over the faces, which is the one I have been watching Seeker do, you shouldnt have to worry about size, what should worry you, is that whoever you want as champion, is a credible champion, because it could be a lightweight or a 7 foot bulky giant, but if it cannot be a good champion size should be the last of your concerns, but out of you lightweights Seeker is ready, Antonio and Ozzie can be build to be ready, then the rest i dont see it happening.
Unread 01-15-2019, 12:37 PM
All Star

Jack DeColt v Sayeed Ali
Chucky v Stevie Grayson

Out of CGC's midcard, who has impressed you the most? I mean, I dig Christian Price a whole lot.

Lightweight as a CGC World champ, thoughts? I don't like it for myself. It doesn't fit with my internal narrative about the way CGC books. I can see it for a short-term under-dog champion ala Rey Mysterio. But, I don't see it for a long term guy. They're the land of the DeColts, so they should all be at least Ricky's size (in my head).
Unread 01-16-2019, 12:00 PM
Hall of Fame

Not a fan of Lightweights as World Heavyweight Champions, particularly in CGC. In my diaries I made it a rule that Trent Shaffer wasn't allowed to hold the belt (despite being my most over heel/one of my favorites to write for) until he agreed to bulk up. There's just something unrealistic about it, in addition to it being against the DeColt-Archetype. Modern WWE can look pretty silly with all of those small guys on top.
Unread 01-16-2019, 02:22 PM
Super Star

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
Regina Rec Center, Saskatchewan
0.69 (521,660)

Jack once again comes out to start the show.

Jack
Seeker, after all your talk, after all your scheming you finally gave us something to work with last week. Alex finally has something to go on to see what your intentions are and we're going to find out what they are. Alex will find out what you want and I'll use it to beat you. You've done more than enough....

Out from the crowd, Sayeed Ali makes his way through the fans to the ramp, where he stands about half way fom the top of the ramp to the ring.

Ali
Hey Jack, word of advice from a guy who knows how to take his shots, ya shouldn't care about Thrill Seeker, not tonight. Ya got much bigger problems, his name is Sayeed Ali and tonight, ya'll will get a taste of what I'm going to do to your brother at Luck of the Draw.

Jack
Ali, I'll admit, you've certainly made an impact. All these fans know it, but the fact of the matter is, you can't beat me and tonight, you'll know what it feels like for your face to be battered in with a Hammerfist.

Ali
You think you gon' beat me tonight? Get outta here. Let me remind you of something Jack, you like to brawl right, well, I come from a place, where if you can't brawl, you ain't nutin. So tonight, I'll show you how we brawl on the streets.

Jack
How about I remind you of something Ali, this ain't your territory. This ain't the streets. THIS IS DECOLT COUNTRY BAYBAY! AND TONIGHT I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SO BAD YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE STILL ON THE STREETS!

Jenny
Hello everybody, we're back again for another week of CGC TV. I'm here with Zeus and Stevie, who hadn't the greatest time last week, especially not you Zeus, you're all bandaged up, Zeus, Stevie what are you thinking?

Zeus
Jenny, I want to give a very special message to Whippy the Clown. You've hurt me in ways I've never felt before. My body, it has failed me. I draw power from the gods but it seems my body, is just as mortal as yours, that is something I need work on. I must contact the gods and heal my wounds, and give me the power for my body to withstand anything. At Luck of the Draw, I'll be ready, but will you?

Stevie
yeah, that's right. You don't have a chance. Zeus is gonna beat you so bad that you'll be Whipped the clown. Haha, look Zeus I made a joke.

Zeus
And tonight, the mortal will beat up one of your troop, the mortal will send a message.

Stevie
Yeah, that's for sure. Chucky, you're going to get it, but make sure you say hi to your friend for me, I liked that guy.

Jenny
Thanks guys, we now shoot it over to our scoop reporter, Ian Identity. Ian, are you there?.

Ian Identity stands in front of the camera, seemingly hiding in a closet. He quickly turns to the camera and begins to whisper to the camera

Ian
Thanks Jenny. I am currently here in the closet of Blockbuster's dressing room, we're here to find out what his obsession is with Hailey Hunter. I've been here for awhile but no dice, I think it's time to confront him.

Ian bursts out of the closet as Blockbuster stands there in a towell. Ian begins shouting questions as the big man.

Blockbuster
Whoa, whatthe?

Ian
Blockbuster, can you tell me about what your deal is with Hailey? Are ye having a secret affair? What has Shane Nelson got to do with this? Why are you belittling him? Is he..

Blockbuster
What the hell man get out of my dressing room?

Ian
Absolutely not, I have a scoop to get.

Blockbuster
You want a scoop, I'll give you a scoop. I'm going to beat you so bad you won't be able to scoop ice cream into a bowl.

v
Blockbuster (D-) v Ian Identity (D-)

Ian stands there furiously scribbling in his notepad as Blockbuster just stares at him. He then throws a punch to the face of Ian who drops to the canvas. He picks him up and flings him around the ring before catching him and hitting the Busterbomb (Powerbomb Into Turnbuckles) for the pin.

Winner: Blockbuster

Jenny
Hi again guys, I am here with Donte Dunn and honestly, you don't look to good Donte?

Dunn
5 broken ribs, bruised sternum and a punctured lung. I shouldn't have been anywhere near the ring last week, not to mind going out there with a chair to help my mentor, but the thing is, I dig deep. I remember where I come from and I fight through the pain to do what's right and come Luck of the Draw, that will be no different, Gargantuan I'm coming for you.

Jenny
But Donte, in this state, you surely can't think you can take on Gargantuan. I'll admit, you're a fighter but Gargantuan..

Dunn
I know the risks Jenny. I know how bad it could be, but that doesn't matter. One thing I learned in my youth, revenge is sweet and at Luck of the Draw. I'll get it.

Jenny
But Donte...

Dunn
Don't try to talk me out of it Jenny, I respect your concern, but I'll be fine. Gargantuan is mine and that's a Dunn deal.

v
Chucky (E) v Stevie Grayson (D-)

Chucky comes puppetless again, Stevie isn't happy. This seems to fire up Stevie as he goes after Chucky. Inziguri, dropkick to the knee followed by a flip neckbreaker. Chuck doesn't know what to do. Springboard double foot stomp. He's set up, Shades of Grayson (Moonsault Press) and that's the three.

Winner: Stevie Grayson
Rating: E+

Jenny
Interview galore tonight as now I have Ryan Powell beside me, Ryan..

Ryan
Yeah, one sec. Gotta get this selfie onto Instergram.

Jenny
Um, okay...

Ryan
Okay, yeah, what do you want?

Jenny
Oh, uh, well Ryan, Bobby Thomas...

Ryan
Bobby Thomas is an old fart that wouldn't know modern if it him in the face with a brand new ePhone10s with a free built in cup holder.

Jenny
Uh...

Ryan
Basically Jenny, Bobby Thomas is what I call ePhone9, outdated and boring.

Jenny
But Ryan, you'll face Bobby Thomas at Luck of the Draw got anything to say about that?

Ryan
Yes, I'm gonna win.

Jenny
.... that's it? You aren't going to tell us why?

Ryan
It's simple to see as to why Jenny, I deserve it.

Jenny
Right... back to the arena.

Hailey and Shane are backstage, they don't seem to be very happy with each other.

Shane
I can't believe you were talking to him, he was chatting you up, what happened to me? To us?

Hailey
It's not like that. I only talked to him so he wouldn't interfere in your match, that way you'd win.

Shane
We'll it certainly didn't seem like that

Hailey
Why do you say that?

Shane
Well... he's the champ, he's.... bigger than me and....

Hailey
You think I want to be with him because he has a belt and he's bigger than you? That's not true at all. It's you and me Shane, you can't get rid of me that easily.

Shane
Okay, that's a relief.

Hailey
Now, let's go out there and prove why you deserve to be Canadian champion.

w/v
Hailey Hunter w/ Shane Nelson (D-) v Whippy the Clown (D)

Shane starts by speeding around the ring, which Whippy ignores but can't ignore a springboard dropkick which Hailey applauds. Shane speeds around the ring again but Whippy throws a whoopie cushion off him, but it doesn't affect Shane. Hurricanrana.

Wait! Blockbuster is outside the ring again, talking to Hailey. She's just distracting him, but wait he's moving in for a kiss, Shane is happy to see Hailey slap Blockbuster hard across the face, but he's distracted. Pie to the face. Kick to the gut, spike DDT. Jokes on You (Top Rope Butt Press). 1. 2. 3.

Winner: Whippy the Clown

For the second week in a row, Blockbuster smirks at Shane's loss. Again he want to talk.

Blockbuster
You know the deal, Shane it's still on the table.

Shane
And you know the answer, it's clear Hailey doesn't want you as her client and I'm not going to put her on the line. Now bye!

Shane storms off upset with himself given the loss, but still stands strong with his answer about Hailey.

Jenny
Hey everybody, hope you've been enjoying the show. I have Christian Price beside me. Christian things between you and Dan DaLay have been escalating higher and higher.

Price
Yeah and my face hurts with all these elbows.

Jenny
I bet but you face Ozzie Golden here tonight because of his role in last weeks attack have you got anything to say to Ozzie?

Price
Not really. I mean, I thought he was trying to be my friend. I guess not. I don't know if he's been friends with Dan or what is going on, but tonight I'll get a little payback.

Jenny
Do you think Adrian Garcia had anything to do with it?

Price
I don't know. Figuring out plans and schemes isn't something I'm very good at, what I do know is that when I face Dan DaLay I will be ready.

Jenny
Thanks, Christian and good luck. Back to you.

v
Christian Price (C) v Ozzie Golden (D+)

Price is ready for this one as Ozzie comes out in the familiar black trunks with pink trim, why are those so familiar? Ozzie throws his feather boa at Price to distract him and it works a treat. Thunderous Slap by Ozzie, followed by kicks to Price's leg. Price drops to one knee and Golden connects with a running kick to the face. Ozzie is getting ready to end it, he's got the make up powder out, but Price hits a shoulder block full of momentum. The make up powder goes everywhere. Ozzie needs his bag to blind Price, but he can't get it. Powerslam by Price, Ozzie is in trouble. Powerslam again. Ozzie reaches out gets his bag, and Price picks him and gets bagged. Thunderous slap. Price is dazed. Golden Shower (Pancake Facebuster) NO!, Price powers out of it. Price gets the back off as Ozzie rushes to him. PRICE CHECK (Double Arm DDT). There's 1, and 2. 3.

Winner: Christian Price

v
Jack DeColt (B-) v Sayeed Ali (D+)

Ali throws fisticuffs and Jack is more than happy to oblige. Ali actually looks really good in this exchange, Ali wants to take it to the streets but Jack stops that with a belly to belly, Jack can't get the mount though as Ali scrambles to his feet and goes to the corner. DeColt splash... misses and Ali mugs Jack. It's dirty, it's viciuous, it's quick. Jack's rage builds though and a DeColt thrust looks particularly nasty. Ali struggles with a move he's never seen before. Jack grabs Ali and flings him to the ground. Jack gets full mount. HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! HAMMERFIST! That usually signals the end.

Thrill Seeker knows this and he rushes down to the ring, jumping up on the apron screaming abuse at the ref. The ref is distracted and Jack see's Seeker and goes over to try and get a piece. Seeker drops down off the apron as Jack comes over and the ref tells him to leave. SMASH! Ali got a chair and Jack's after being rocked.

Here comes Ricky, Ref is still dealing with Seeker as Ricky comes through the crowd. Springboard missile dropkick to Ali to even the odds. DeColt 45 (Rolling Inverted DDT). Seeker sees this and comes down to ringside again, only to receive a running knee to the face from Ricky. Jack rolls over and covers Ali. Ref turns, 1, 2, 3.

Winner: Jack DeColt

Straight after the match, Alex rushes out with a bunch of CGC officials, making sure Jack and Ricky are on different sides of the arena to Ali and Seeker, seperating them.

Alex
I'm getting sick of this interference every single week. I would suspend you, but what would that do but hurt business, hurt CGC's bottom line. So, I'm going to do the opposite, you guys want to fight, then let's do it next week. Two on two, Ricky and Jack against Ali and Seeker, but I don't want anymore interference. So, the four of you will be locked INSIDE A CAGE!!!!

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 01-25-2019 at 12:50 PM.