Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-02-2019, 07:39 PM
Super Star

Default CGC: The Golden Era [C-Verse 2016]

The Golden Era
Introduction

Hello everybody, I'm DaveFan and welcome to my second C-Verse 2016 CGC diary. Chances are you probably haven't heard of me, but I've been around the forums awhile and had a few diaries up on the board. Feel free to check some of them out if want to get a feel for my work. As mentioned above, this is my second CGC diary with the 2016 and that's something I never expected to happen but here I am. So stick around if you want, if you don't, well have a nice day anyway.

Why CGC? Why again?

Some people who read my previous diary will know this already but CGC has a very, very special place in my heart. I love writing that old diary and really, I miss writing for the DeColts. I love the roster, I love the situation, it's just such a great company to play because of how difficult it is. Another thing that makes CGC so great is that it is open to interpretation and this is something that makes it my favourite (active) company in the default data. It can be goofy, a soap opera, glitz and glamour and anything in between as well as all of them together. Nothing is off limits in CGC and I love it for that.

Why again? Well, my original CGC diary was a bit too realistic in terms of characters and storylines, I loved writing it and I think it is one of my best diaries, but I didn't do what I set out to when I started it, plus my 2005 CGC save never got off the ground because the 2005 roster isn't half as compelling. So here I am, wanting to go with CGC one last time before we all give TEW 2016 a fond farewell.

How this will affect my other diaries? Not quite sure. YEPW is safe that will definitely continue.

What to Expect?

Goofiness, wackyness, character tropes. Probably sums up the entire project. the one thing I've done with this project more than any other is I've really dug deep into what I want each character to be (Or at least I'm in the middle of it anyway) and I've also given them tropes, catchphrases and mannerisms that they will constantly do in their promo's, matches and everything else. I've also created a few new characters for workers that I've never had much love for before so, yeah, that should be fun.

Ultimately, reading this should be a fun, relaxing, release from everyday life. I'm not saying that everybody will like this, nor am I saying that this is going to be a massively popular diary, I'm just saying that this is something that you can hopefully turn your brain off and read, maybe smile and chuckle a little, cheer for your favourites, boo your least favourites and go from there.

Roster Changes

These will be dine on the first day of the game just so you know. I have started the game just haven't done any of these yet cause it's late and I have more time to do them tomorrow.

I will fire Alan Parent, Brett Fraser and Johnathon Taylor as they are unnecessary workers on our roster. Parent and Fraser aren't all that useful and I can't find convincing characters for them. If this brings me below the minimum roster I will sign one or two people, I have two guys in mind but I'm not sure if I will pull the trigger on them unless I have to. Taylor is a ref and I already have one of the best refs in the game with Francis Long so Taylor is just extra unneeded expenditure. Long was offered a written deal as I can save about 3,500 a month from doing so and CGC are know for having issues financially in this game. I also offered a written deal to Ricky and will go to long lengths to keep him. I have kept Ricky in past games by offering him a contract day one in game so hopefully this gets the same result.

I also changed a bunch of gimmicks on the roster as they either sucked or were not the characters I wanted to portray (eg Donte Dunn is not a Bubbly Babyface) so that's also something I should note.

Anyway, there we go, that's all I got. Predictions will be up soon and thanks for reading.
Unread 01-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Super Star

Quote:
MAIN EVENT

v
Tale of the Tape
Ricky DeColt Name Thrill Seeker
Vancouver, British Columbia From Winnipeg, Manitoba
6'2 Height 5'10
240lbs Weight 220lbs

Other Matches
v
v
v
Quick Predictions
Ricky DeColt v Thrill Seeker
Donte Dunn v Ryan Powell
Chucky Dorrance v Shane Nelson
Skip Beau v Warren Technique

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 01-04-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Unread 01-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Low Minors

In CGC theres the Golden Rule, the DeColts, (usually) don't lose on TV, also this is a pretty secondary feud to Jack vs Gargantuan and Price vs DaLay, given that at difference of the other two no one wins nothing, Ricky doesnt win anything literal or figurative by beating Seeker, and Seeker isnt one of the Main Heels, that positions are Garg and Dalay, he isnt really a credible threat in the eyes of the fans, he is mostly a upper/midcard heel, at his best looking to the Canadian Championship in an eternal feud with Nelson, but circumstances are what took him to the main event, as in the last couple of years CGC has lost a good number Main Event Heels in Shaffer and The Elite (Maverick, Deeley and Chandler) all who were groomed as the Rivals to the DeColts, now gone, so they have had to push some heels up the card to fill the void, what is really sad is that seeker is a excellent wrestler and worker, and if someone invested in him, in building him up he could be a legitimate threat, but theres no way to begin that growth against Ricky DeColt.

Donte Dunn v Ryan Powell

A real toss up, I dont rank any of them higher than the other, for me they are in the same level, the only reason I pick Powell even if he is a bland worker is because he is a heel, because the DeColts are the Main Atraction and they are faces, and are miles over in popularity than any worker heel or face, so we have the focus now we need their rivals, they need to be credible rivals to make the DeColts look good, wrestlers like Powell, Poison and (*sigh*) Whippy The Clown, need to be kept strong, with momentum and heat, so they can be ready to have an impromptu match with the DeColts on television, or in a few months enter in a feud with Price or Ricky when they get out of their feuds and need new rivals, and the other young heel threats are getting build or contracted, because out of those three the only one who could reallistically enter into a feud with them and be taken seriously like Seeker, Gargantuan and Dalay is Joey Poison, the other two arent credible or entertaining enough to be taken seriously, but they nned to be taken care of so they can make the real stars look good.

Chucky is little more than a jobber in my book, and he is facing an established face in the midacard, this one should go for Nelson as Dorrance needs to pay his dues and Nelson is one of the secondary Faces behind the DeColts and Price, as he is in the same level than Dunn and Zeus.

I would also say this could be a toss up, but this one I had it a lot more clear, Beau might look like Joffy Laine, but he has none of his positives, he is just a pretty young midcarder waiting to be molded into something else, meanwhile warren technique is more of a veteran, he might be a little dull, but he has prove he can carry a feud, like the one he had against Poison, also he is one half of the CGC World Tag Team Champions, so he needs to be kept strong if theres no story to go along with his match.
Unread 01-04-2019, 12:51 AM
Phenom

Quick Predictions
Ricky DeColt
Donte Dunn
Shane Nelson
Warren Technique

Good to see you back with CGC
Unread 01-04-2019, 04:11 PM
Low Minors

Donte Dunn v Ryan Powell
Unread 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Super Star

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
Waterloo University Arena, Ontario
0.72 (545,850)

Ditterich: Hello everybody, happy new year and I'm sure it will be another crazy year here in CGC. The sheer fact that my co commentator isn't beside me is a testament to that. Where the hell is he?

To start the show and the new year, the World Champion, Jack DeColt comes to the ring, his ribs wrapped up, his belt wrapped around his waist. He slaps the hand of the fans in the front row before he enters the ring, going up onto the second rope of each corner and putting his arms up in the air. Next gets a mic.

Jack DeColt
You know people always say that a new year should signify a new me and although, I believe that everybody can make improvements, I AM NOT CHANGING! I AM A WILD MAN! AND I WANT ONE THING! GARGANTUAN, GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!

Gargantuan obliges straight away. The massive body of the super human covers the entire screen as he walks down the ramp. He then gets in the ring, towering over the champion and a smirk on his face.

Gargantuan
What puny man want?

Jack DeColt
Well Gargantuan, I want my revenge. You see, you hurt my ribs and now, I want to do the same thing to you.

Gargantuan
Puny man no hurt Gargantuan, not able.

Jack DeColt
Oh is that so? Well how about we screw Elimination and WE GO RIGHT NOW?!?!

Jack goes face to... well... chest with the monster and things look like they are about to come to blows.

However, out comes Alex DeColt. Clearly hoping to keep the peace, Alex constantly fixes the collar of his shirt, he clearly has a problem in wearing it.

Alex DeColt
No Jack. This is not how we do things. You and Gargantuan have been running wild for the last few weeks and I want it to end. So, I'm creating a rule, Jack and Gargantuan, you cannot engage in fighting, you cannot brawl, you cannot even touch each other until the main event of Elimination. I want no excuses, no injuries and if you decide to do it anyway, I'll suspend both of you, strip you of the belt and ban both of you from ever winning the World title again. Now, you both have teams to make, I suggest you concentrate on that instead of picking fights.

Jack isn't happy and Gargantuan isn't thrilled either but Alex is the boss and both men want the gold around their waist, they have to comply.

Jack DeColt
You well know I have my team ready an waiting to beat this punk.

Gargantuan
Gargantuan has team. Beat Jack. Be Champion.

Jack DeColt
I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE CHAMPION!

Jack angrily charges at Gargantuan but stops in his tracks before any conflict ensues. Alex smiles a little, knowing this is killing Jack.

Alex DeColt
Right good, glad the message has landed, now leave. Go train Jack, we don't need to test that temper of yours.

Rating: B+

Backstage, Christian Price sits with a laptop on his lap. He's watching his favourite anime, Attack on Alchemist online. He's engrossed in the show when Adrian Garcia and Dan DaLay come up to him.

Adrian
Hello, Christian.

Price
Oh, hi..... Wait, what are you doing here?

Adrian
I'm interested in you, Christian, don't you think we need to talk?

Price
Well, not really. I mean last time I saw him [pointing at DaLay] he attacked me from behind.

Adrian
Oh, don't worry about him, he lets his anger get the better of him sometimes, a little like your friend Jack, he is your friend isn't he?

Price [Smiling]
Oh, wow. I guess he is.

Adrian
Excellent. Now what I want to ask you is, Dan and I here, we're making a team, a superhero crossover if you will.

Price
Aw I love Superheros crossovers, like The Revengers and the...

Adrian
yes, of course. We we want you to be apart of our superhero team up, we'd be The Elitists. What do you think?

Price
I'll pass thanks.

Adrian
Great... wait what?

Price
I'll pass. You aren't superheroes, Dan maybe be big but he doesn't have any powers and neither do I.

Adrian
Oh I see, well...

At this moment, DaLay quickly unleashes a scathing elbow to the face of Price, knocking him to the ground with a vicious thud.

Adrian
What the hell did you do that for, I could have convinced him?

Dan
He said I didn't have any powers, I was insulted.

Garcia rolls his eyes before walking off, Dan follows him.

Rating: C-

As Stevie and Zeus walk into the arena, both men wearing large coats as the winter of Canada is still in full flow when Stevie sees the top of a big top closeby.

Stevie
Oh my god, Zeus, there's a circus! Canwego? Canwego? Canwego? Canwego?

Zeus
Fine, mortal. We can go. Just to keep you quiet.

Stevie
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Stevie rushes off ahead of Zeus who trudgs behind him, always keeping him in sight. As they enter the big top through the tarp, it is completely dark in there, almost impossible to see.

Stevie
Awwww, it must not be on.

CLUNK! The spot light turns on as Whippy the Clown stands centre stage bowing. Stevie's face lights up in excitement as he and Zeus shuffle into a seat, but Zeus notices the entire big top is empty, except them and the performers.

Whippy
Step right up! Step right up and witnes the most splendifourous and carnie extravaganza you'll ever witness. I am you host with the mostest, Whippy the Clown and welcome to the circus.

Stevie smiles wide, bouncing in his chair with excitement as Zeus sits there patiently, not interested in the show, but will stay to protect his friend as he scans the room constantly for threats.

Whippy
I am here today to show you the most entertaining, talented and amazing freaks around! First up we have a ventriloquist, a freak so weird that he decided to style his hair like his puppet please welcome CHUCKY!

Stevie claps as the act comes out onto the stage, Zeus rolls his eyes.

Garcia: Sorry Davis, had some business to take care of, what did I miss.
Ditterich: Nothing you'd care about, our first match of the new year is just about to take place.

w/v
Nathan Black w/ Warren Technique (D) v Skip Beau (D)

Warren start the match well, he shoots and scores with a takedown and grounds Skip early. However, the bigger man, Skip is able to push Warren off but Warren grabs a limb and won't let go, working Skip over on the ground with excellent technique. Skip again uses his size to get Warren away. Punch by Warren... DUUUUUDE! Skip's feeling it!, Jab, jab, jab, jab, jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab. Warren's dazed, Skips hits the Flow Down (Standing Saddled Reverse DVD) 1... 2... NO! Nathan Black pulls out the ref, seizing an opportunity, and the ref is down. Skip's distracted. Warren takes a minute to recover and grabs a limb and won't let go again, this time expertly transitioning into the STF. Black flings the ref back in the ring, Skip taps. The ref see it and calls for the bell.

Winner: Warren Technique
Rating: D

Walking backstage, Skip Beau seems a little upset that he lost his match. His head his down, looking at the floor.

???
Tag teams, such a bunch of cheaters, huh?

Skip quickly looks up to see Antonio Del Veccio emerge from the darkness of the shadows.

Skip
Oh, hi Antonio... what were you doing in the shadows?

Antonio
You wanted to win tongight, yes?

Skip
Um... yes of course.

Antonio
But he had a friend that helped him, and that cost you?

Skip
Seems like you hit the nail on the... wait I have friends.

Antonio
Well, how about I offer my friendship to you and you can get the win you oh so deserve?

Skip
Hmmmm, I dunno, you just came out of the shadows which is kinda creepy.

Antonio
Trust Me

Skip
Then again, you were nice enough to watch my match and offer to help..

Antonio
Trust me...

Skip
You know what, you got it. Hello new friend.

Antonio
Excellent.

vw/
Chucky (E+) v Shane Nelson (D+) w/ Hailey Hunter

The lovey dovey couple of Hailey Hunter and Shane Nelson share a kiss before the match. Shane offers a handshake to start the match which Chucky reluctantly accepts. Shane starts the match well and speeds around the ring. Chucky can't keep up and ends up getting real dizzy. Springboard dropkick by Shane and then he hits the Clash of Styles (Inverted Headlock Backbreaker) and there's the three before Chucky realised what even happened.

Winner: Shane Nelson

The love continues between the two lovebirds as they walk backstage. Holding hands, pecks on the cheek, holding the door open for his girl. Shane is a gentlemen.

Out of nowhere comes Blockbuster. Towering over Shane, ripped to the gills with muscles, six pack as hard as a rock, Hailey doesn't seem to take much notice as they walk by.

Blockbuster [posing]
Whoa there Hailey, don't miss the show.

Hailey
I, um...

Shane
I got this baby. Sorry, can you back off please, the lady would like to..

Blockbuster
Heh, whatever she wants to do, she's doing it with the wrong person.

Shane
Excuse me.

Blockbuster
What you got small fry? I got the size, the muscles and the belt. What have you got to offer?

Shane
I've won..

Blockbuster
Oh, don't worry, Hailey and I we know the answer, you got nothing. Just remember anytime you guys are together, your girl is thinking of me.

Walking off with a strut, Shane does not look very happy as Hailey's worry seems to fade when Blockbuster leaves

Hailey
Don't worry sweetheart, I don't think of him when we are together....

Shane seems relieved.

Hailey
I think of the DeColts.

Shane gets really angry before he see's her smiling face, she was joking.

Shane
Ha ha, very funny

The two walk off hand in hand.

Jenny
Hello everybody and happy new year, I think the first interview of the year should be a big one so here I have Alex DeColt here with me. How are you Alex?

Alex
Things are good Jenny, thank you.

Jenny
You're welcome. Alex, you just implemented a very important rule for Jack and Gargantuan tonight, do you think it will cause you any problems?

Alex
Well Jenny, the reason I made that rule was to make sure the problems deceased. I understand that these guys wanna fight and that great, but let's keep it professional and in between the ring ropes.

Jenny
Of course, and Ricky faces Thrill Seeker tonight, what are you're thought on that?

Alex
Well Ricky knows what he needs...

???
HEYYYY! What's up everybody?

At this moment, we see Ricky walk on camera joining Alex and Jenny.

Ricky
Aw yeah, new year everybody, oh, but I see you are looking as beautiful as always Jenny.

Jenny (blushing)
Oh, thanks Ricky.

Alex
Ricky, what are you doing here? Why aren't you studying? Creating a strategy?

Ricky
I have a strategy, don't worry.

Alex
Well... what is it?

Ricky
Same thing I always do, kick his head off his shoulders

Ricky winks at Jenny as Alex places his hand on his forehead, rolling his eyes.

Ricky
What's your problem? I've beaten Thrill Seeker before, why don't you think I'll beat him again?

Alex
Well seems Thrill Seeker has also beaten you before and the fact that Thrill Seeker is really smart, I bet he's working on a strategy right now.

???
Not exactly, but your close.

This time it's Thrill Seeker who joins the party. Smirking confidently at the two DeColts.

Thrill Seeker
Well, well, well, if it isn't two of the three DeColts. Funnily enough, it the other blonde bafoon I want to talk.

Ricky
Jack? Pfft, you gotta get through me first little man.

Thrill Seeker
Yes, well, I maybe little but I'll have no issue in finding a way to beat you.

Alex
Now, now guys, I....

Ricky
Oh yeah, you wanna raise the odds there baldy?

Thrill Seeker
You know what I do.

Ricky
Name it!

Thrill Seeker
Let me see... ah I got one. We both know that we have been recruited for opposite teams for Elimnation. How about we do this? Loser of tonights main event is banned from that match?

Alex
Oh, I dunno about...

Ricky
You're on.

Alex
Wait what?

Thrill Seeker
Alright, I'll see you out there.

Ricky smiles confidently as Alex stares at Ricky in shock.

Rating: C+

Clapping and whistling in support. Stevie clearly enjoyed the ventriloquist act as Zeus claps but doesn't show any emotion.

Whippy
Wasn't that great, but we aren't done. I have more freaks to show off. Next up, a comedian. he's small in stature but big in funny, Drake Young.

Stevie claps enthusiactically as Zeus continues to look... uncomfortable, he knows something isn't right but what is it?

Drake
Okay, so two men walk into a bar...

Rating: D+

v
Donte Dunn (D+) v Ryan Powell (D)

The match starts evenly but the second Donte gets on top, Powell stops the match to send a text. Dunn follows him out there but it's a trap as Powell grabs him and throws him into the barricade. Ryan gets back in the ring, phone in his hand as the ref begins to count out Donte. Boop boop, oh Powell's got a Snackchat. Ref's at 6... 7... 8... Donte digs deep and gets back in the ring. Powell can't believe and comes charging. Perfect Dropkick and a deadlift German suplex by Donte and measures Powell for the Sunny Daze (Twisting Face Crusher) and that's it.

Winner: Donte Dunn

Having lost his match, Ryan Powell doesn't seem too upset. He walks backstage, his head in his phone texting, snackchatting, Instantgramming, bumping into people and tables and anything else he doesn't notice, til he walks into Bobby Thomas.

Thomas
How about we be serious for a minute?

Ryan
What?

Thomas
You could have won that match tonight, you know that right? If you cared about anything other than that phone, you would have won easily.

Ryan
Why? What do think I should worry about?

Thomas
Uh, well, wrestling would be a good start.

Ryan
Hmm You don't say.

Star Treatment by Ryan connects with Bobby's jaw and Bobby drops to the ground clutching it.

Ryan
If I wanted your opinion, I'd have asked for it.

Ryan walks away, his head in his phone again.

Drake
A large spoon

Ba dum tish! As Drake waves farewell, Stevie recovers from rolling around on the floor from laughing wiping his tears away, Zeus continues to look uncomfortable.

Whippy
Another great act, we're on fire. Next up is a very special act. He's a really nice guy and a very special person. Give a big hand for Stevie Grayson!!!

Zeus is confused and turns to Stevie, looking for an answer for what's going on. Stevie is clapping and wooing like mad, clearly he doesn't understand what's just happened, but he soon catches on.

Stevie
Wait... that's my name. You.... You want me?

Whippy
Oh yes, Stevie.. I want you.

Then, out of nowehere, Prometheus comes up from behind the pair and grabs Stevie, Zeus knew this was weird. Zeus then grabs Stevie, making sure he doesn't get away with him. Whippy cackles maniacally in the background as Zeus and Prometheus fight for Stevie. Zeus then kicks Prometheus in the knee and he lets go of Stevie, Zeus then picks up Stevie and flees out of the big top to safety.

Whippy
Don't worry my freaks... We'll get him. We'll get him real soon.

Whippy cackles maniacally as the screen returns to the arena.

v
Ricky DeColt (C+) v Thrill Seeker (C-)

The match begins with Ricky going all out to get Seeker but Seeker dodges all the attacks before Seeker leaves the ring for a breather. Ricky follows him but Seeker goes back into the ring and attacks from behind to get the advantage. Ricky gets a DeColt Thrust but a thumb to the eye by Seeker gets him back on top. Ricky drops to his knees and Seeker is setting up the shining wizard but Riccky bounces back up and hits a running knee to the face of Seeker and here they come, the vicious kicks to the chest of Seeker and the crowd count along. 1. 2. 3. That fourth one was weaker and that fifth didn't even connect. Something is up with Ricky, he looks sick. Holding his abdomen and staggering around, Ricky looks awful. OH NO! SEEKER ROLL UP! HANDFUL OF THE TIGHTS! 1.. 2... 3.

Winner: Thrill Seeker
Rating: C

Ditterich: Oh my god, Ricky is out of Jacks team at Elimination, he can't compete in the main event.
Garcia: Finally some good news.

Alex is backstage staring at the TV in his office shaking his head with the result of the main event. When suddenly Faith rushes in to his offices.

Faith
Alex, come with me quick, I think something is wrong with Joey.

Alex
Oh, uh, look Faith, I...

Faith
No. Alex really, you'll want to see this.
Alex gets up and goes with Faith who is walking briskly to the doldrums of the arena.

Alex
Look Faith, I know Joey is important to you but this can't be too ba...

They walk through a door and Faith gives Alex a knowing look as Alex stops his train of thought instantly.

Faith
See, I told you. I think Joey has done something back.

Alex
You weren't kidding...
Dramatic foreboding music plays as the camera rises up from behind Alex and Faith back to show a dark lair, with old books, odd ingredients and a large cauldron with green liquid bubbling inside it as the screen cuts to black.

Show Rating: C

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 01-07-2019 at 03:14 PM.
Unread 01-05-2019, 01:09 PM
Super Star

Don't worry. I was able to tie Ricky down to a written contract. USPW were the only company that really put up a fight and I was able to get him to stay home with some extra perks that USPW weren't willing to offer him and higher signing bonus. I honestly never expected him to stay but USPW just kind of backed off which was good because I don't think I could have offered any more than that last one. Stupid Alex capping the amount of money I could offer, that'll make it real hard to sign guys in the future.

Anyway, the win for Seeker was more story and I think the DeColts would be fine with that as long as it made sense, as long as Ricky wasn't taking the loss for no reason.

I thought characterisation was the best thing to concentrate on for the first show. That being said it wasn't filled with the tropes and mannerisms I expected which was cool. Things will become clearer on that after a few shows.

Quote:
MAIN EVENT

v
Tale of the Tape
Christian Price - Ricky DeColt - Shane Nelson Name Blockbuster - Dan DaLay - Joey Poison
Ottawa, Ontario - Vancouver, British Columbia - Winnipeg, Manitoba From San Francisco, California - Vancouver, British Columbia - Toronto, Ontario
6'5 - 6'2 - 5'10 Height 6'5 - 6'7 - 5'11
270lbs - 240lbs - 215lbs Weight 325lbs - 340lbs - 235lbs

Other Matches
v
v
v
v
Quick Predictions
Christian Price, Ricky DeColt & Shane Nelson v Blockbuster, Dan DaLay & Joey Poison
Jack DeColt v Ozzie Golden
Bobby Thomas v Whippy the Clown
Grease Hogg v Marc Raisin
Antonio Del Veccio v Nathan Black

Who would you like a Golden Profile (History lesson of character) on?
Blockbuster, Donte Dunn or Thrill Seeker
Unread 01-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Super Star

Quick Predictions
Christian Price, Ricky DeColt & Shane Nelson v Blockbuster, Dan DaLay & Joey Poison

Unread 01-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Phenom

Quick Predictions
Blockbuster, Dan DaLay & Joey Poison
Jack DeColt
Whippy the Clown
Grease Hogg
Antonio Del Veccio

Who would you like a Golden Profile (History lesson of character) on? Thrill Seeker!
Unread 01-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Low Minors

Christian and Ricky build momentum back, and I also think Blockbuster will drag down the heel team costing them the match,

WE ARE HERE, IN DECOLT COUNTRY, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, THAT MEANS WE ARE IN DECOLT TERRITORY, so Jack most always be a favorite, against an undercard tag guy like Ozzie Golden,

Thomas is heading into a feud with powell so he needs to build momentum, so Powell has something to take, and I hate whippy, but I think he is more of the mastermind, he isnt going to blooedy his hands with Stevie, he is going to let blockbuste deal with him.

Theres no secret logic behind this, just personal liking, I have nothing against the Dirty White Boys, is Simply that I love the Montreal Mafia, simply as that.

Del Veccio's character is interesting, it has caught my attention, and with Beau as his muscle he can benefit a lot, so he has a character and a story with Beau, he only needs something to do, and beating one half of the tag team champions can give him a claim to a title match, fot the Tag Team Championship.

Unread 01-06-2019, 02:27 PM
Hall of Fame

Quick Predictions
Ricky lost in last show so Iīd assume he wins here, got to keep Decolts happy after all.

No way Jack loses here.

Not super familiar with CGC (I seem to be saying that with pretty much every diary I predict these days...) but Iīd assume these guys are about on the same level and both seem to be in a storyline as well (assuming Powell punching Thomas will lead into one) so bit of a coin flip to me. That said, Zeus feels stronger opponent than Powell based on their screen time on the first show so that why I go with Whippy.

I have a bit of a shoft spot for Dirty White Boys so Iīm going to pick them probably more often than I should.

Antonio Del Veccio
v Nathan Black
With Blackīs partner winning in last show, Iīd figure Del Veccio ties the wins here in order to show that heīs new alliance with skip is bearing fruit, at least on short term and for Del Veccio.

Blockbuster, Donte Dunn or Thrill Seeke
Unread 01-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Super Star

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
British Columbia
0.72 (544,770)

Backstage, in the doldrums of the arena, Alex walks through old pipes and cobwebs to come to a door, he walks in to find Poison's lair in this arena, his old books, odd ingrediants and black cauldron with bubbling green liquid all in view.

Alex
Joey, what on Earth is going on with all this?

Joey
What do you mean?

Alex
The weird lair, the big cauldron full of weird liquid. What's going on?

Joey
Oh, that. Well Alex, I was sick of sitting back and taking a beating from everybody, so I did something about it.

Alex
Which was?

Joey
Black magic

Alex
Black Magic?

Joey
Yeah, dark magic, evil magic, whatever you want to call..

Alex
Oh my god Joey, what the hell is..

Joey
Hey, look, I didn't want to do it either. I was chosen for this and it's been working for me. I want to be a force here and this is how I am going to be that. I know spells, potions...

Alex
Potions? Wait... did you poison Ricky?

Joey
No.... I cursed him.

Alex
YOU CURSED MY BROTHER?!?

Joey
Calm down, it was only a curse that gave him nausea, no more, no less, there'll be no lasting effects...

???
YOU DID WHAT?

Ricky comes barging in, he had followed Alex, he knew something was up and now he knows what it is.

Ricky
YOU CURSED ME?!?! Why? What do you have to gain?

Alex
Ricky? What are you doing here?

Joey
A warlock never tells his secrets.

Ricky
You wanna play games? Alright, let's play games. You don't wanna tell me why you did it, fine. I'll beat it out of you later tonight.

Ricky storms out, leaving Alex alone with Joey

Joey
You're family really have anger issues don't they?

Alex
Hey, you don't see me going around shouting at everybody?

Joey
You shouted at me only a few minutes ago
Alex doesn't react, he clearly didn't hear what Joey said.

With Ricky forced out of his team, Jack DeColt has his new team assembled. Jack comes out first, folled by Christian Price, who is then followed by the new member of Jack's team, Donte Dunn. They hit the ring together and grab a mic each.

Jack
We come out here tonight and WE'RE IN DECOLT COUNTRY BAYBAY! That's right, I have a new member of my team, my protege, Donte Dunn and he's here TO KICK BUTT WITH ME AND PRICE!!!!!

Dunn
That's right Jack. I honestly would prefer to not be here, Ricky is a great competitor and he earned his spot, but Thrill Seeker took that away from him. However, this is a great opportunity for me. I want to prove I can hang with the big boys and what a better way to do that then to take out the biggest boy, Gargantuan, I've got you in my sights and come Elimination, you'll realise that you will be Dunn.

Price
Yeah, and Dan DaLay! You hit me with a cheap shot last week, I want payback. It starts tonight in the main event, but I'm going to do it on the big stage at Elimination aswell. Oh and you too [pointing at Adrian Garcia at the announcers booth], you are also not my friend.

Jack
You what makes a well oiled team is that we all have our targets. Donte has Gargantuan, I'm sure I'll get a few shots at him too seems he broke my ribs. Price, he's got Dan, I'm sure I'll get a few shots in there too for Alex' sake. And I have Thrill Seeker, you want to mess with my family, fine, I'll mess you up as a receipt. Come Elimination, there will only be victorious team and your god damn looking at them!

w/vw/
Skip Beau w/ Antonio Del Veccio (D+) v Nathan Black (D-) w/ Warren Technique

Antonio starts the match slithering around the ring, looking for a chance to strike. Black is a lot more stoic in his approach, no emotion just wrestling. Nathan grabs a waistlock and looks for his patented take down but Antonio uses his foot to hit the low blow, ref couldn't see it. It's all Antonio from here. He puts Nathan in the corner and Antonio begins wailing on him. The ref begins the count, it hits four and Antonio stops leans on Nathan's throat with his forearm choking him as he argues with the ref. Antonio is ready, he slithers into position... but Warren is on the apron. He causes the distraction. The ref is dealing with him as Nathan is up and looks to seize his opportunity. Skip attacks Warren, knocking him off his feet and Warren lands hard on the apron. Nathan gets distracted, low blow by Antonio. Italian DDT (DDT) and there's the three.

Winner: Antonio Del Veccio
Rating: D-

Jenny
Hello everybody. It's another week here in CGC and I have Ozzie Golden here who has a huge opportunity here tonight as he takes on Jack DeColt. Ozzie, how do you feel about tonight?

Ozzie
Oh, Ozzie Golden always feels FABLOUS darling, nobody can compare.

Jenny
But you face Jack DeColt tonight, the CGC World champion, that has to be weighing on your mind?

Ozzie
Of course it isn't darling. The only thing that weighs on Ozzie Golden's mind is how great he looks and today, much like every other day, I... AM..... FABULOUS.

Jenny
But this is a huge opportunity.

Ozzie
I don't think you're getting me here honey. I am fabulous and at the end of the day that is all that matters. However, I will happily face Jack DeColt tonight and beat him, then I would have a huge claim to that belt of his. It maybe a bit bigger than the belts I normally wear but I do love gold.

Jenny
Yeah, gotcha. Back to you guys.

Shane Nelson is backstage, lifting some weights. He is not exactly struggling with them, but it clearly is taking a little bit of effort to lift them. He drops the weights and begins to wipe his face with a towel. The in comes Blockbuster, muscles bursting out of his skin, ripped to the gills, six pack as hard as a rock.

Blockbuster
What's up small fry?

Shane
What do you want?

Blockbuster
I gotta admit you were real brave there last week, big guy like me around and you stand up to me for the women you love, that takes guts.

Shane
Yeah, well, Hailey has no interest in you and I am busy so if you don't mind

Blockbuster
You see, right there, that your problem small fry. You are far too loyal. You never wanted to break up Youth Energy, but Thrill Seeker had surpassed you. This right here, will be the exact same. Hailey will surpass you for the bigger, better, stronger model. There's no need to be upset about small fry, it's human nature.

Shane
Hailey loves me for who I am.

Blockbuster
Maybe for now, but when that new boyfriend smell wears off, what's gonna happen then.

Shane is quiet for a moment, his thoughts going a mile a minute while Blockbuster bends over, pick up the weights Shane was lifting with absolute ease and hands them to Shane.

Blockbuster
In the meantime, maybe you spend a little more time lifting these, or maybe you go onto the big boy weights you might actually gain some muscle.

Blockbuster walks away laughing while Shane looks upset, feeling far less significant than he did.

Jenny
Hello everybody, the interviews are coming at you hard and fast tonight. This time I am with Zeus & Stevie. Guys what happened last week with Whippy and his troop?

Stevie
Oh my god Jenny, it was like super scary. I was having so much fun then they tried to take me and make me join the circus. I don't want to join the circus, the world is so scary, I'd prefer that I stay here with Zeus and....

Zeus
What the mortal is saying Jenny is that we have no idea what went on last week. It felt odd to me from the moment we got there, but the mortal wanted to watch the show, so I obliged his wishes. We'll be more careful in future, right mortal?

Stevie
Oh, yeah totally Zeus. I mean I was almost taken, like that movie and you could Niam Leeson and come save me. It would be soo cool, you could be a spy Zeus and...

Jenny
So, what are you going to do now guys?

Stevie
and you'd totally kick butt and....

Zeus
We'll continue as we are Jenny, we'll be a little bit more careful, a little bit more vigilant oh and if anybody wants to get to Stevie they'll have to go through me first and that's a promise from the almighty.

Stevie
And then you's save me and we'd totally live happily ever after. Until the second movie when...

Jenny
Thanks guys. Back to you.

w/vw/
Lead Belly w/ Grease Hogg (D) v Marc Raisin (D-) w/ Dermott Ayres

Hogg is out here with dirty grease stains all over him, from working on his bike. Raisin rushes at the much bigger man and bounces off him like he's a yo-yo reaching the end of it's rope. Hogg bellows a deep booming laugh as Raisin gets back to his feet. Raisin doesn't care anymore, life is terrible anyway. Hogg takes control. Big clothesline, big splash in the corner, Grease Spot (High Knee) and Raisin is done, Ayres doesn't even help him.

Winner: Grease Hogg

Alex is backstage pacing around his office. He's not ahppy about something, probably his encounter with Poison earlier. Things don't get any better for Alex as Thrill Seeker shows up on screen.

Alex
Look, I really don't have time for...

Thrill Seeker
Oh, but I think you do. You see, your brother, Jack, he seems, well, over confident doesn't he?

Alex
Well, yeah, he's Jack he's always confident. He's the CGC world champ, he's on top of the world.

Thrill Seeker
Yes and that, well, it doesn't sell Elimination PPV so well when Jack is on cloud nine, people will think he's unstoppable.

Alex
I'm listening.

Thrill Seeker
I have a little proposition for you, I think you'll like it.

Donte Dunn was born and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados. A major tourist destination, but Donte had nothing from an early age. Born into poverty, Dunn would live in the slums of Bridgetown that were so secluded, many tourists and even locals didn't even know it existed.

"It was tough. We needed to be out of sight, most of the kids there were thieves, we had to do it, just to survive and we needed to stay hidden."

Donte was no different. He spent all of his early years robbing wallets, watches and anything else he could get his hands on in the local market, where all the tourists were. That was until he turned 15 and something amazing happened. A man was walking through the market one day, he looked amazing, like he had more muscles then sense but Donte didn't care about his looks.

"He had money, I knew he did. I had to learn to be smart on the street and I did, I had my target and I was going to succeed."

Donte bumped into this man, robbed his wallet and fled, but the man realised and gave chase. He follwed him over walls, through stalls, over rivers. He was just as athletic as Donte and eventually, the man caught him, tackled him to the ground and got his wallet back.

"I was caught all I can remember was me telling myself "I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail", but I didn't realise what fate had just presented me with. It just so happens the man I robbed was Jack DeColt."

Impressed by his athletic ability Jack invited Donte to a very private, invitation only wrestling school by the name of the DeColt Power house, a cinderella story, even if Donte didn't know that at the time.

"I didn't really have any interest in wrestling. I never really heard of it. Yet, Jack insisted I try it out, he said it was going to be hard, but the rewards would alow me to support my family."

Donte jumped at the opportunity for a straight life, a life that he could support his family in a way that he could be proud. The right way. After years of training, Donte was finally ready and he debuted on CGC television in 2012. Since then, he has solidified his place on the roster with explosive athleticism and a never say die attitude that not even the DeColts can match.

"I know where I came from, I never forget. I was blessed to receive this chance. It showed me I should never give up, there is always a chance that a saviour will come along and give you opportunity to come out on top. Mine was Jack all those years ago and now I will always dig deep when things aren't going my way because Now I know there is a way to overcome them."

Now, as one of the most recognisable members of the CGC roster and the face of the DeColt Power House dojo school, Donte is supporting his family back in Barbados with the money he earns here by putting on the best show that he can as a thank you to the DeColts and the fans for letting him do things the right way. However, Donte has his own dreams, dreams of being CGC World champion. However, he knews he's not there yet, but he has an idea of how to get there.

Jenny
Hi everybody, another top interview for you today as I have Skip and Antonio Del Veccio here. Antonio, you came out on top earlier in a battle with one half of the tag champs, that's certainly a nice victory to have.

Antonio
Well, Jenny. It's simple, we made my... I mean our intentions clear. I want the tag team belts and I'm gonna get them.

Skip
That's right Jenny, he wants the tag team belts and I want the tag team belts. We have a common goal and tonight we proved we could hang with them.

Antonio
You see Jenny, it's about trust and Skip and I we have that.

Skip
Yes, we do.

Antonio
And it's gonna bring me the tag team championships.

SKip
Me too!

Jenny
But guys, you two, you haven't even tagged before. How do you plan to take out The Predators, they've been teaming for years.

Antonio
Oh Jenny. All you gotta do is Trust me. Trust me and everything will be just.... fine.

Ryan Powell sits backstage, his nose still in his phone. He's gotta keep up with all the new trends and Instergram and Snackchat is the best way to do it. He then peaks over the top of his phone to see Bobby Thomas standing in front of him.

Powell
Ugh, not you again.

Thomas
Ryan you have talent, and despite your attack on me last week, I'm going to let it slide, because you still have time to make an impact in this business.

Powell
Can you like leave me alone? I have a bunch of snackchats to reply to.

Thomas
Let me be serious for a minute, what..

Powell
I really don't want you advice old man.

Thomas
Old man? Huh, well, I face Whippy the clown next, let me show you how it's done.

Bobby walks off as Powell peers over his phone, clearly not impressed.

v
Bobby Thomas (D) v Whippy the Clown (D+)

Whippy the Clown holds out his hand for a handshake but Bobby refuses to shake it. Whippy isn't happy and lunges forward but Bobby experty uses his own momentum against him to take control. Expertly transitioning from hold to hold, Bobby is dominating but all Whippy is doing is laughing maniacally. It's unnerving but Bobby doesn't care. Wait, Whippy gets a flower of his pocket, it sprays water right in Bobby's eye. Bobby has to release the hold. Whippy is on top, he throws a whoopy cushion to the face of Bobby and then kicks Bobby's leg from under him making him fall like he slipped on a banana. Whippy starts laughing and Bobby takes advantage kicking his leg from underneath him and Whippy prat falls to the ground. Bobby has the momentum. He gets up and flings Whippy into the corner and he then goes for the splash but Whippy grabs the ref and puts him in front of him. Both the ref and Whippy fell the force of the splash as they drop to the canvas, Whippy laughing all the while.

STAR TREATMENT! (Superkick) Powell comes out of nowhere and Bobby again is victim to Powell. Whippy gets up, still laughing. he points at Bobby and jumps around, clapping and laughing. Yeah, it's creepy. Joke's on You (Top Rope Butt Press) by Whippy and the ref has just enough to count the three.

Winner: Whippy the Clown

Jenny
Hi again everybody, I have Ryan Powell here and for the second week in a row, Powell has attacked Bobby Thomas. Bobby istrying to help you Ryan, why?

Powell
You see that's the thing, Jenny. I don't want any help. I have my life and he has his, but he keeps butting his head into other peoples business so I decided to kick that head off his shoulders. Maybe he'll learn I don't care but the funny thing is, even though I don't care I could still kick his old butt any day of the we...

Bobby Thomas then rushes in and attacks Powell during his interview. In an attack filled with passion and anger, which is unlike Bobby, he clubs Powell over and over in the back and throws him into the wall in a vicious attack. Jenny goes closer when Bobby begins to talk at him.

Bobby
I wanted to help you Ryan. I wanted to progress your career, I kept it as business, even when you attacked me last week, I called it strictly business, but you. You crossed the line, you did something I never thought anybody could do to me. You made this Personal!

Bobby walks off angrily as Jenny stands there, he mouth open in shock.

v
Jack DeColt (C+) v Ozzie Golden (D+)

Jack is here and ready to fight and charges at Ozzie flinging him to the ground but Ozzie quickly bails from the ring. Jack follows him but Ozzie attacks him once he gets back in the ring. Ozzie prances around, he's very proud of himself. He turns by to Jack to receive a punch to the jaw. Not the face, not the face Ozzie screams as he slides along the canvas in the corner. Jack continues the attack aggressively flinging Ozzie to the ground and going into full mount. Here they come the HAMMERFISTS START RAINING DOWN! However, Ozzie covers up his face and Jack can't connect as Ozzie cries out for mercy and help, this is surely against the rules. Jack gets up and picks up Ozzie but Ozzie got out his make up powder and threw it in Jack's face. He's blinded. Ozzie has the advantage, roll up. 1.... 2..... NO! Jack gets the shoulder up. Wiping the powder from his face, Jack tries to find a way to see. Thunderous slap by Ozzie to Jack and he is in control. On pure instinct, Jack turns it around, pulling Ozzie in and hits a belly to belly. Ozzie is down and Jack feels around the canvas, and feels Ozzie's foot. He quickly transitions into the End of Days (Bow And Arrow Lock with Inverted Sleeper) and Ozzie has to tap.

Winner: Jack DeColt

Ditterich: He did it, even when blinded. Jack did it.
Adrian: Isn't that a shame?
Ditterich: Jack couldn't rely on his anger or his strength he had to think about how he was gonna win and he proved that tonight.
Garcia: Yeah but what about Ozzie, that kid has potential. He just needs some... direction.

w/&&v&&w/
Hailey Hunter w/ Christian Price (C), Ricky DeColt (B-) & Shane Nelson (D+) v Blockbuster (D-), Dan DaLay (D+) & Joey Poison (C-) w/ Faith

Shane offers a handshake to his opponents before the match, they refuse. Ricky begins the match with Dan and it doesn't take long for Ricky to get Dan in position for the vicious kicks to the chest. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Dan is hurt but gets back to his feet as Price is tagged in. Dan wants out and Blockbuster is his scapegoat. Price may not be as big as the big bodybuilder but he knows he's just as strong, he challenges Blockbuster to a test of strength and it's a riveting battle. Shane looks on in awe from the apron as Price begins to get the upper hand but a swift kick to the gut puts a stop to that. Blockbuster is in control but a shoulder block full of momentum turns the tides. Both men are down but both get a tag, Nelson is in and Poison. Poison stops Nelson and puts his clenched fits out and opens it, blowing a mysterious green powder in Nelson's face while Dan distracts the ref. Shane is blinded and Poison looks for the Antidote Web (Leaping DDT) but Ricky comes in to save Shane. Both men are down and get up at the same time. Shane speeds around the ring and hits a springboard dropkick. He throws Joey off the ropes and Dan tags himself in, as Joey comes back and Shane flings him out over the ropes to the outside and Joey lands badly. SCATHING ELBOW by DaLay as Shane turns around but Price breaks up the pin. Dan isn't happy and he goes for Price and Price meets him in the centre of the ring. They brawl around the ring and Blockbuster tags himself in. What he hasn't noticed is that Shane was able to get the tag to Ricky and Blockbuster gets nailed with a missile dropkick off the top. Now here they are again, vicious kicks to the chest of Blockbuster. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Running knee to the face. DeColt 45 (Rolling Inverted DDT) 1.... 2...... 3.

Winner: Ricky DeColt, Christian Price and Shane Nelson

After the main event, as Ricky, Christian and Shane are celebrating, Alex heads to the ramp, microphone in hand.

Alex
It has come to my attention that this Friday at Elimination, that Jack's team is still the odds on favourite to win the main event. Although as a brother, I am happy for him, as a strategic business man, I am not. So it's time to up the stakes. Whoever survives the main event of the 3v3 elimination match next Friday, they will challenge Jack for the CGC World title at Luck of the Draw, maybe this might give all of the competitors a bit of kick into giving their all next Friday.

Garcia: Ah ha, Alex is putting the odds against Jack.
Ditterich: What will happen when five men enter Elimination with an extra bit of motivation. Survive and you have a shot at Jack at Luck of the Draw.

Show Rating: C

Last edited by DAVEFAN95 : 01-08-2019 at 05:16 AM.
Unread 01-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Super Star

Joey got injured in the main event, broken leg which puts a major thorn in my plans. Shane Nelson was the culprit and neither guy is too happy about it. I'm usually pretty cool when it comes to injuries but Joey was supposed to be a huge part of CGC, but hes out for almost 6 months now. It's a shame cause I felt like Joey could have been a really good character too. What does this do for Shane Nelson's CGC career? Well, he is 37 but he isn't old in any sense. Not in decline (not that I think anyway) and is generally a decent midcarder so, I'll keep him but I may have to punish him for the next few months. I'm usually not for that but we'll see.

Ozzie showed given the right opponent, he can put on a stellar match for CGC standards. They should have main evented but I thought the CGC 3v3 Elimination preview (despite not being elimination) was the better storyline choice.

TV Rating was the same but the amount of people watching actually dropped. The show grade was also the same but actually went up a little. So pretty much the status quo for that.

I hired three new guys who will debut at Elimination. I really took a chance with them not sending contracts their way until the day before this show. Luckily they've all signed so in time so no plans need to change. I'm glad I pulled the trigger when I did too with Joey's injury popping up.

Quote:
MAIN EVENT

v
Tale of the Tape
Christian Price - Donte Dunn - Jack DeColt Name Dan DaLay - Gargantuan - Thrill Seeker
Ottawa, Ontario - Bridgetown, Barbados - Vancouver, British Columbia From Vancouver, British Columbia - The Pages of a Comic Book - Winnipeg, Manitoba
6'5 - 6'3 - 6'3 Height 6'7 - 7'0 - 5'10
270lbs - 260lbs - 270lbs Weight 340lbs - 480lbs - 220lbs

Other Matches
v
v
v
v ??? ??? ???
Quick Predictions
CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Christian Price, Donte Dunn & Jack DeColt v Dan DaLay, Gargantuan & Thrill Seeker
CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Ozzie Golden*, Prometheus & Whippy the Clown v Ricky DeColt & Zeus & Stevie (Stevie Grayson & Zeus Maximillion)
CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Antonio Del Veccio, Shane Nelson & Skip Beau v Blockbuster & The Predators (Nathan Black & Warren Technique)
CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Bobby Thomas & The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly) v Montreal Mafia (Dermott Ayres & Marc Raisin) & Ryan Powell
"CGC Tryout Match" 3v3 Elimination Rules: The Soldiers of Fortune (Chance, Destiny & Fate) v ???, ??? & ???

*Ozzie is replacing Poison

So far who are rooting for and who are you booing? (AKA favourite face(s) and heel(s))?
Unread 01-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Hall of Fame

CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Christian Price, Donte Dunn & Jack DeColt v Dan DaLay, Gargantuan & Thrill Seeker
That stipulation certainly added a lot considering storyline perspective and it will be interesting to see which way you decide to go as it could be a rare opportunity to justify face vs. face match and Dunn or Price against Jack would certainly be interesting story. However, I go with heels winning since thatīs more logical answer rating wise since that title match would likely be main event and you would want those to deliver so no real reason taking the face vs. face penalty there.

CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Ozzie Golden*, Prometheus & Whippy the Clown v Ricky DeColt & Zeus & Stevie (Stevie Grayson & Zeus Maximillion)
With Ricky being here, it was always going to be an uphill battle for the heels and with Ozzie replasing Poison, I donīt see heels getting a win even if that could had been the idea originally.

CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Antonio Del Veccio, Shane Nelson & Skip Beau v Blockbuster & The Predators (Nathan Black & Warren Technique)
Could see this one going either way depending which storyline would be the main one here and which way you want to move said storylines (and how badly you potentially want to punish Shane). I go with faces winning via shenigans thanks to Antonio as I feel that the title challenge is the one story that needs more packing with Antonio and Skip being very new team that havenīt really done enough to justify a title shot without some kind of storyline reasoning and win here could well be that reason.

CGC 3v3 Elimination Rules: Bobby Thomas & The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg & Lead Belly) v Montreal Mafia (Dermott Ayres & Marc Raisin) & Ryan Powell
Considering all three of these guys show up on my "who you are rooting for" list, this might not be entirely unbiasad pick but I do feel that Thomas and White Boys have been portraited stronger than their opponents so far.

"CGC Tryout Match" 3v3 Elimination Rules: The Soldiers of Fortune (Chance, Destiny & Fate) v ???, ??? & ???
Trio of new signings get a debut win.

So far who are rooting for and who are you booing? (AKA favourite face(s) and heel(s))?
Dirty White Boys and Dan DaLay are some of my favorites by default. Zeus also seems like a fun character and I do like your version of Bobby Thomas so those two would be ones that stand out more than usual because of the way you portraited them so far.
Unread 01-08-2019, 05:50 PM
Low Minors

You have given hints, but not revealed at loud the result of the match, out of all the information and actions given I made my prediction, lets see if its right, first the weakening of the Face team, replacing Ricky with Donte, means you didnt wanted Ricky in the match for some reason, maybe so both DeColts dont lose on the same night, second, the stipulation, whoever survives the elimination match, gets a shot at Jack's championship, a very intelligent way to give someone the role of challenger, but CGC is very old school, by the books wrestling, so seeing a Face vs Face if Donte or Christian survive, is not very CGC like, and I cant see Jack being the sole survivor for his team, as makes the stipulation worthless, once in a diary, Im pretty sure it was your DAVE diary, but i could be wrong, I read (written with my own words.) that if you want the fans to take the stipulations you book seriously, they need to have a real effect on the story, if they dont, the fans stop caring about the stipulations, as the Status Quo never changes, meanwhile Donte is nowhere near over enough to be a credible challenger to Jack, and Christian has been pushed by management, and is pretty close, but altough he is over, his abilities to put an instant classic are somewhat low, he can put on a pretty good match, and CGC is Pop over Perf, but I think its better to wait a little before pulling the trigger, but its just my opinion, meanwhile the other team has the monster Gargantuan, that is the Main Heel of the company, and if used right, in matches that favour his style, he can be your golden goose, and still has a mystique about him that make him terryfing, the Dan Dalay, the most experienced heel, who has carried a lot of feuds in the past, and his rivalries with the DeColts, as the last standing Elite member, make him an instant credible challenger without having to have any build, as the build is his history, and thrill Seeker, that is athletic enough to give some spice to his matches, but i dont think he will get the shot, TL;DR, The Heels win.

Whatever plans were in place for Poison vs Ricky, I must presume were dropped or at least put on hold for the next 6 months, Im sure you will find something else to put in their place, but the what if will always be there, now going into the match, before the change I dont know what the planned finish was, but Ozzie replacing Joey, changes everything, because it went from a 50% chance for each team to win, it went to a 100% to the faces, is nothing against Ozzie, I actually like the wrestler, it doesnt have to do anything with him, is the fact that theres a replacement wrestler, it could have been anyone, and we would still be in the same situation, because usually the replacement wrestler doesnt have anything to do with the feud, so we have Whippy and Prometheus that were in a feud with Zeus and Stevie, and Ricky that was there to fight Poison, but now Ozzie and Ricky are out of place because they have no problem with each other, in one hand I believe a better replacement would have been Drake Young, to have all the circus there, but then Ricky is even more out of place, and Drake Young is little more than a jobber, it would have been a drop on quality to high, at least Ozzie is between the range of popularity of Poison, on the other hand, im really happy Ozzie is here, he is a talent in his prime, that becomes the most beneficiated of Poison injury, given that lefts a spot open for a heel in the uppercard (as I think it cant be Del Veccio, because it seems you turned him face) that no clear succesor, it was sheer coincidence, that he showed you what he is able to do in a match, the same night Poison breaks his leg, and this is a good prize for him a man that wasnt even booked on the event, now is in the co-main event, and I dont know if you had any plans for him, but he appears to just have been in the right moment in the right time, he could easily replace Poison in the rankings, obviously not with the same gimmick, and its not going to be the same as Poison as I consider Poison better, but is as good as a replacement you can get, (not including new signings.), also I have a DeColt losing tonight, the other one shouldnt lose, so Ricky wins for the DeColts today. (also I hate Whippy, but that doesnt have anything to do with my prediction)

Do am I missing something, or you just turned Del Veccio face? I actually thought it was going to be reversed, that Beau turns heel, first a heel by association before descending into a full fleshed heel, and I thought that was going to turn the Predators face by process of elimination, but both teams have been playing dirty, except Skip attacked only after Warren intrevened, so his intentions where good, and they are in the face team, given they are teaming with Shane Nelson, the only thing I can think of instead of that, is that you can be billing it Champs vs Challengers, but I still wonder, is Antonio going to be a Face by association?, meanwhile we have blockbuster and Nelson, classic heel vs face, is just that blockbuster sucks if he is in the wrong type of match, or booke badly, but Nelson has never been seen as an upper carder, even if he has the ability and the manager, he just needs a not so bland gimmick, to go all in into the main event.

This prediction is semibiased, as I like a lot the Montreal Mafia, I like their gimmicks, and their abilities they are simply not over, but they have all the makings of a good upper card team (I actually think their gimmick goes well with Del Veccio, but thats just my opinion), but I sincerely think they can win, given that they are teaming with Ryan Powell, and I'm still behind Ryan growing into the main event, and beating Bobby Thomas would help him greatly, also so far I have chosen two Face teams and one heel team, the last match I dont count it yet since my prediction ther is away the face heel divide, so I feel it fits right to give the victory to another heel team.

I dont like to pick against ???, more if theres multiple surprises, Im not even going to predict who are they going to be, because theres so many options I will probably have it wrong anyways, but here is the thing, a wrestler losing out in his debut, ok happens, two wrestlers losing in their debuts, more difficult but happens, maybe a tag team that loses it first match, or two singles who lose the same day by sheer coincidence, but 3, thats almost impossible, and I dont see you being the one who buries three signings in one night, meanwhile the Soldiers of Fortune, the 2 active ones are the oldest wrestlers actually in the promotion, they are almost certainly in time decline, and probably severe time decline, I appreciate all of what they have done in this business Fate has been 9 times World Tag Team Champions in 21 years of being in the tag ranks, and him and Destiny have been a top team for 10 years, and eleven with Chance beefore that, Destiny is a former XFW World Champion as the Insane Heat, and Chance has been only with CGC for 24 years first as a singles then as a tag guy, but he has been retired for almost 10 years with sporadical matches, and the New Soldiers of Fortunes arent the top tag team anymore, for the last 4 years they have been moving down the card, until last year when they transitioned into full veteran gatekeepers mode, they are here to put over the new generation, no one doubts what they did for the business, being the most evil tag team for a long time, but now they have a new role to complete in the couple of years they have until retirement.

Faces:
1. Jack DeColt
2. Ricky DeColt
3. Zeus Maximillion
4. Bobby Thomas
5. Shane Nelson

Heels:
1. Ozzie Golden
2. Marc Raisin
3. Dermott Ayres
4. Dan Dalay
5. Joey Poison