Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-11-2018, 09:18 PM

Default To The Artists Of The T-Verse Team

Considering the fact that I don't know who exactly the Artist(s) were, I've decided to post the thread as a request-ish thing. See, taking into account the amount of "Free Pictures" that the T-Verse has for Random Generation Characters, I would like to request the ability to use these images for Characters in my BlazeVerse Mod, as it would not only take a lot of weight off my shoulders, but also allow the mod to move along quicker in terms of development. I currently have KnowYourEnemy working on Company Logos and (Possibly) Titles, so I'm good in that department.

To any T-Verse Artists or Developers who see this, please get back to me when you get the chance.

Last edited by CreeperGav : 07-12-2018 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention KnowYourEnemy in the initial post
Unread 07-13-2018, 02:02 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperGav View Post
Considering the fact that I don't know who exactly the Artist(s) were, I've decided to post the thread as a request-ish thing. See, taking into account the amount of "Free Pictures" that the T-Verse has for Random Generation Characters, I would like to request the ability to use these images for Characters in my BlazeVerse Mod, as it would not only take a lot of weight off my shoulders, but also allow the mod to move along quicker in terms of development. I currently have KnowYourEnemy working on Company Logos and (Possibly) Titles, so I'm good in that department.

To any T-Verse Artists or Developers who see this, please get back to me when you get the chance.
Hey!

Had a look on my old hard drive and it turns out that I still have some of the free pictures. I'd ask that you not use the following

This is due to them either being in use in another form in Thunderverse already or too close to an existing Thunderverse character. The rest you would have to contact the original renders to ask about as it is technically their work. I'll have a look through this hard drive to see if I can get you a list of usernames.
Unread 07-14-2018, 12:25 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
Hey!

Had a look on my old hard drive and it turns out that I still have some of the free pictures. I'd ask that you not use the following

This is due to them either being in use in another form in Thunderverse already or too close to an existing Thunderverse character. The rest you would have to contact the original renders to ask about as it is technically their work. I'll have a look through this hard drive to see if I can get you a list of usernames.
Okay thanks! Some of those images were named but haven't made it into the database quite yet, and a few have already been made into characters, but I'll remove those images from the database. Thanks for your find, it helps a lot!