Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-16-2018, 04:30 PM
All Star

Good lord, I wish this was the Dev Journal
Unread 04-18-2018, 01:25 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by D16NJD16 View Post
Good lord, I wish this was the Dev Journal
Are you being sarcastic? If not, then thanks that is nice of you to say. Going by the 3 star rating this thread has I didn't think people were that big on it.

Quote:
49. I will admit I am probably the only 1 who wants this. I think there should be more randomness in final match ratings and final angle ratings. Yes, it does exist, but not enough in my opinion. I don't use the repetitive booking penalty, pretend that the repetitive booking doesn't matter for this example. Lets say WWE books Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens every 2 weeks for 4 months. No silly sports entertainment stuff, just 20-25 minutes of pure wrestling. The norm would be for these matches to be around 4 stars-4 1/2 stars. That is what will probably happen. Maybe a 4 3/4 stars will slip in. That is realistic but there is the chance of a match deviating from the norm. A 3 1/4 star match can happen. That is basically not possible in TEW. The matches would probably look something like,

92, 90, 95, 89, 90, 86, 94, 93.

You get a general range of what the match will be. There is no way they are getting something like a 75 in a straight up match. Maybe if someone was high or hurt, but I'm talking about a normal 20-25 minute match. Should the 92, 90, 95, 89, 90, 86, 94, and 93 be expected match ratings? Yes. Should that range basically be guaranteed in a normal 20-25 minute match? In my opinion no.

Worker A averages a 70 match rating. Worker B averages a 75 match rating. Worker A and Worker B when facing each other get around a 68-77 rating. In real life are these guys going to score a 100 match rating? No, but there is a VERY small chance. In real life maybe they shock everyone and get a 95, a 90, or a 52. That is basically not possible in TEW. I get the chances of it happening are very, very small, but I would like it as a possibility.
Here is a real life example. At WrestleMania this year AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura had a 20 minute 3 stars match. 3 stars is the average rating I have seen from this match online. In TEW you can book this match and you can have both guys have "off nights", and without anyone being in time decline there is no chance of this match not having a great rating. There is no way a match like this is getting around 3 stars. I'm not saying I want tons of randomness going into match ratings and the match ratings are all over the place and random. What I would like to see is a TEW AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura 20 minute match to have a chance at being really disappointing instead of it being guaranteed to be a great match.
Unread 05-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Minor League

Lets call this suggestions retire-ers.

We have agers in TEW which change the default main alt picture when a worker hits a certain age. This feature would be the same thing except for changing the main alt when they hit a certain age, they change the main alt when the retire.

For example, there is the default Black Eagle alt and there is a user created alt that has him in a suite. When he retires from in ring competition the game would switch him to the alt that has him in a suite.

Like a lot of the suggestions in this thread they are microscopic suggestions that don't really matter either way, but I still like to post them when I think of them.
Unread 05-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Minor League

In my opinion TEW is a lot more fun on a tablet, but there is one draw back. Contract negotiations. On a computer you can hold down the arrow key when a worker wants 2,000+ more then what you are offering because you have a 0 negotiation ratings and you want them passing the torch, but on a tablet holding down the arrow key only does 1 click. It isn't a major thing but sometimes it can get annoying having to keep clicking it to get to the correct amount. But like I said it isn't a big deal. The reason why I would like this is because of something like signing bonuses. I can have the default signing bonus at 8,000 and I want to put it all the way to 0, that can be kind of annoying. You can drag the scrawl bar on a tablet but it is really difficult to do. So my suggestion is to add an option in the contract negotiation page that allows the user to manually type in the amount they want to pay for a certain area of a contract.