Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-15-2018, 11:42 AM

Talking

It should make a really interesting mod and if we can be 4 guy to represent the brand for the draft , than It would be nice to see how each "GM" is thinking when He build his brand.
Unread 04-15-2018, 12:45 PM
Major League

just joined too as DatIsraeliGuy
Unread 04-15-2018, 02:47 PM

Post My ideas for the mod if you want to use them

1- I love your ideas that each of them will have a one year TV contract , but how about we create a Media Groud named WWE. This Media Group would Own the WWE Network. The 4 New Federation would be showcase on a different day... but on the same network. So all of our ratings , would be easy to compare since we are all on the Network.

2- Using .gif for the Wrestlers, It is a nice touch and create a more realistic approach to the game as wrestler changing company from say WWE to WCW , the logo behind him would then become WCW.

3- Choosing an Autorithy Figure to represent your Federation, I would put Vince McMahon for the WWE , Shane McMahon for WCW , Stephanie McMahon for ECW and Triple H for NXT. So you see , it could be interesting.

4- Alliance : As subject before , a War relationship between the 4 federation.

5- and Last , I would create Performance Center 1-2-3-4 , or WWE Performance Center, WCW Performance Center , ECW and NXT as Dojos and maybe we can make them as developpemental territory too... all depends

This is my 5 ideas suggestions are welcome to use if you wanted and for the logos and all , I will offer my help and show to anyone how to do it if you don't know as i have a Pick pack with gif wrestler already, we just need to assign the pictures
Unread 04-16-2018, 03:38 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Storm84 View Post
3- Choosing an Autorithy Figure to represent your Federation, I would put Vince McMahon for the WWE , Shane McMahon for WCW , Stephanie McMahon for ECW and Triple H for NXT. So you see , it could be interesting.
Why not Vince for WWE, Bischoff for WCW, Heyman for ECW?
Unread 04-16-2018, 07:02 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy View Post
Why not Vince for WWE, Bischoff for WCW, Heyman for ECW?
Current plan:
Vince is out of the business
Steph owns WWE
Shane books WWE
Triple H is an authority figure

Eric Bischoff owns and books WCW
Heyman owns and books ECW
Cornette owns and books NXT/AWA
Unread 04-16-2018, 07:08 PM
Major League

I like the idea for the owners/bookers. Gives it a nice realistic feel. Interested to see how our draft turns out.

Mike
Unread 04-16-2018, 09:22 PM
Low Minors

I'm gonna wait past beta to give this a look, excellent idea! I do have one question... I'm terrible with what the promotion styles mean so could someone give a real world idea of what these would compare to (WWE, ROH, NJPW, ECW, NXT, etc?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyeric3 View Post
WWE - Popularity based with heavy emphasis on mainstream, traditional, and modern product styles.
WCW - Pop/perf balanced with heavy emphasis on mainstream, cult, and realism product styles.
ECW - Pop/perf balanced with heavy emphasis on cult, risque, and hardcore product types.
AWA - Performance based with heavy emphasis on traditional and realism product styles.
Unread 04-17-2018, 02:18 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwfmark View Post
I'm gonna wait past beta to give this a look, excellent idea! I do have one question... I'm terrible with what the promotion styles mean so could someone give a real world idea of what these would compare to (WWE, ROH, NJPW, ECW, NXT, etc?)
WWE is like, well, WWE. ECW is, again, like ECW. AWA will change to NXT and so their product will be that and WCW is like a middle ground between WWE and NXT - old school wrasslin’ with very little “sports entertainment”. They also mix some Technical wrestling and even lucha libre
Unread 04-17-2018, 08:52 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
WWE is like, well, WWE. ECW is, again, like ECW. AWA will change to NXT and so their product will be that and WCW is like a middle ground between WWE and NXT - old school wrasslin’ with very little “sports entertainment”. They also mix some Technical wrestling and even lucha libre
So safe to say WCW is like NJPW?
Unread 04-17-2018, 09:12 AM
Major League

Quote:
So safe to say WCW is like NJPW?
hell no, NJPW is as far away from "sports entertainment" as possible, it's more like NXT but with more mainstream appeal
Unread 04-17-2018, 10:45 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
hell no, NJPW is as far away from "sports entertainment" as possible, it's more like NXT but with more mainstream appeal
I'm talking about from the description of each promotion he posted in the original post and that I quoted a few posts up. WCW isn't listed as sports entertainment there.
Unread 04-20-2018, 03:43 AM
Rookie

Quote:
I'm talking about from the description of each promotion he posted in the original post and that I quoted a few posts up. WCW isn't listed as sports entertainment there.
I would think NJPW is almost completely performance based, right? WCW is equal pop/performance.
Unread 04-21-2018, 11:16 PM
Rookie

New Version released, original post updated

Alpha V1 (Updated 4/21/18) Bust Up April '18
Unread 04-23-2018, 11:05 AM
Super Star

I like the idea of the AWA being the 4th company with Cornette in charge.
Unread 04-26-2018, 01:17 PM
Rookie

I'm enjoying the crap out of this mod, I hope everyone else is as well. Once I play trough a year or so I'm going to fine tune a few things and make a final release. When I do that I'm thinking about making a youtube video using powerpoint and a microphone to explain how the mod works. I have powerpoint, I just need recommendations on screen capturing software. I'm also in need of a few logos.