Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Living Legend

I think the only way you could do it within the game itself would be gradually, one tweak every so often. Dropping the Realism a tick changes it to Popularity = Performance, I believe. Or it used to. That's a common tweak I make to the TCW product, as well adjusting the match-angle ratio down a level as well.
Unread 04-12-2018, 07:03 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca316 View Post
What would I need to change to allow TCW to become Pop>Perf without alienating the fanbase.
What I did was moving Modern and Realism from Medium to Low. I didn't mess with anything else, and that did the trick.
Unread 04-13-2018, 06:37 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungner View Post
What I did was moving Modern and Realism from Medium to Low. I didn't mess with anything else, and that did the trick.
Thank ye!
Unread 04-14-2018, 05:20 PM
All Star

No worries.

I have Fro Sure in my development territory, and when I call him up it will be as "Afro Tiger", a superhero gimmick Someone (can't remember who) made an awesome pic as him wearing a tiger mask. I just had to roll with it.
Unread 04-16-2018, 04:18 PM
Phenom

Pretty pleased with Malice as a whole, brought to a close most of the starter storylines.

Would have liked to keep the title on Andrews longer but he wasn't ready, Rocky seems like the best choice without having a screwy finish.

Going forward, Golden is gonna work with Hawkins in a title programme whilst Andrews starts his climb back to the gold by going into a programme with Joshua who came up short against Hawkins.
Unread 04-16-2018, 08:37 PM
All Star

I had Andrews retain and feuding with Joshua the next three months... Andrews will then lose the title to Sammy Bach at Total Mayhem.
Unread 04-17-2018, 03:37 AM
Phenom

I'll likely build him back up and give him another title shot inside the next 12 months.
Unread 04-17-2018, 04:04 AM
All Star

I brought in Khoklov before Malice, and had him interfere in the main-event, helping Andrews to win. They instantly formed a group, also consisting of Hawkins and Chord. That led to a feud between Khoklov and Golden (who wanted revenge). And then I picked Joshua as the next challenger for Andrews.
Unread 04-17-2018, 06:11 AM
Phenom

Quote:
I brought in Khoklov before Malice, and had him interfere in the main-event, helping Andrews to win. They instantly formed a group, also consisting of Hawkins and Chord. That led to a feud between Khoklov and Golden (who wanted revenge). And then I picked Joshua as the next challenger for Andrews.
I brought in Khoklov too but as yet have not decided what i'm gonna do with him, hence he ended up in a dark match rumble.

I was considering fitting him in with Floyd and Buffalo but i'm not sure.

I can see my plan of Hawkins vs Golden & Taylor vs Andrews merging and maybe a multi man down the way where Andrews may or may not get the title back.

The eventual goal if I can keep hold of Hawkins is a babyface run with the belt.
Unread 04-17-2018, 09:35 PM
All Star

Sounds cool. My eventual goal, like mentioned before, is to give the title to Bach and then throw Andrews into the tag team title picture alongside either Khoklov or Hawkins. Like you, I do intend to give Andrews the title again somewhere down the line.

This is my first real attempt at the C-Verse, but what I like about it is that everything is fictional. In real world mods, I tend to book like real world results, but I can't do that here. And since it's fictional, then I can "invent" the Elimination Chamber and so forth. I'm actually enjoying very much.

I'm also bringing the All-Action title back in half a year or so... It will be a six-man ladder match for the title. Competitors being some main-roster guys and some development guys.
Unread 04-18-2018, 03:04 AM
Major League

I decided to clean my entire TEW folder and start a new long term save in the CVerse, but I ended up importing SWF, TCW, USPW, SOTBPW and free agents to the latest RWC mod, just to spice things up.

I actually tried to do SOTBPW but realized Iím not familiar with them so went back to my first CVerse company in TCW, and boy did I get super lucky.

RDJ, Peak, Tornado, New Wave, Bach, and even goddamn Buffalo are NOT in time decline, which is insane for me (especially RDJ). Vessey got hit hard with 8 years past but thatís great since he may retire soon so I get rid of a terrible backstage guy. Speaking of which, I fired Warlord Pain or whatever his name is and Jasmine Saunders as both were cancerous, and Iíll do pretty much what I always do with TCW: Rocky vs Andrews gets thrashed by Eddie Peak (the skilled version of Marat), he goes on an undefeated streak until Rocky gets a final shot and beats him at Total Mayhem, then set up Wolf vs Rocky going forwards.

Tag Team wise, Titan and Shark are far from ready for the titles, and The New Wave vs Canadian Animals is always great.

I added a Cruiserweight Title using southside_hitmanís graphics (the junior triple crown title) and will have a tournament, not sure who I want to win yet, probably Chance or Benson.

Then we have Chord and Mo, which always ends with them hating each other so thatís fun, Joshua Taylor is still boring so Iím thinking he gets a Tag Team, and I push Andrews to the moon!
Unread 04-18-2018, 07:36 PM
All Star

I'm stomped as who to give the All-Action title to, when I introduce it back in a six-man ladder match at Total Mayhem (4 months away)... I'm thinking either El Mitico Jr. or Remmy Skye, and then have them feud with each other.
Unread 04-28-2018, 10:42 AM
All Star

I kinda want to a special "one-off" performance for Danny Fonzarelli, perhaps at Total Mayhem. The idea is, to have this dark creepy heel attack him and playing mind-games with him. Fonzarelli then warns him that he has a darkside too... But it doesn't stop and a match is booked for Total Mayhem. When the heel has entered, Fonzarelli enters the arena as Jay Darkside, to a huge pop and wins the match. Next day he goes back to being Fonzarelli. The question is, who would be good as the antagonist to play the dark creepy heel?
Unread 04-28-2018, 12:43 PM
Minor League

Quote:
I kinda want to a special "one-off" performance for Danny Fonzarelli, perhaps at Total Mayhem. The idea is, to have this dark creepy heel attack him and playing mind-games with him. Fonzarelli then warns him that he has a darkside too... But it doesn't stop and a match is booked for Total Mayhem. When the heel has entered, Fonzarelli enters the arena as Jay Darkside, to a huge pop and wins the match. Next day he goes back to being Fonzarelli. The question is, who would be good as the antagonist to play the dark creepy heel?
Bring Blackfriar back maybe?
Unread 04-28-2018, 01:06 PM
Major League

Why not Eddie Peak?