Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Super Star

Okay, so going to go all out here and go through an idea I've had for awhile no, basically for people on the board to answer my questions. This is for the C-Verse by the way, just so you know.

So, I was playing a Lucha Libre company and I liked it. It was strictly a matches playthrough so no angles or stories to speak of. After awhile, I wanted to make it a diary, but with no stories to tell I decided to come up with a new idea.

We all have heard of Kanzen Pro, one of the default yet to open companies in the C-Verse, well my idea was to open it in Mexico with basically the same product as my new diary. Slightly modified to my liking but nonetheless still a promotion that has Lucha Comedy or as I call it Fun Lucha product. The characters would be goofy, bitta comedy here, bitta fun there, something very light hearted that I could just write complete and utter absurdity and it would be perfectly fitting for that writing. However, like any other diary I do, I have a few rules I have to abide by. Well, not rules but I guess guidelines and I'll go through these now.

1) Owner will be Spanish Superfly and Booker (Avatar) will be Atlantis Jr. Superfly has a preference for Traditional Wrestling (or Traditional Lucha) which mean he wants the masks, colours, wrestling etc while Atlantis like realistic wrestling (These are canon, I checked their business tabs). This will create tension between the two.
2) As such, due to Superfly wanting proper Lucha and Atlantis not wanting that, Atlantis outta spite will be ramping up the Lucha to 11. Aka, more bright colours, gimmicky characters, ultra face/heel divide, everything lucha but to the extreme.
3) Again referring to 1, all in ring talent have to have a mask to wrestle in Kanzen, now that doesn't limit me to masked workers. AKA I can sign throw Superfly under a mask and have him wrestle (I won't be, he's the road agent, but it was an example) but if you lose your mask in a Luchas de Apuestas (Mask vs Mask match) then you can not be an active wrestler on the Kanzen roster. Basically, Superfly wanted Lucha and Atlantis said "Oh, I'll show you lucha"
4) Known talent is a no go. So, if somebody has a reputation around the boards as being an excellent talent such as El Mitico, then I can't sign them. For three reasons, 1, I like to work with fresh workers all the time, 2, I like a challenge and 3, I'm going to start with 10k, I won't have the luxury of signing whoever I want. Plus, this is only at the beginning. I can sign whoever I want once I begin making a bit of money.
5) I can only sign unemployed workers at the beginning. So, my initial roster will be with workers who start unemployed.
6) Middleweight is the biggest I can hire. Nothing heavier than that.

That's basically it. Oh, and all the matches would be told through Atlantis' eyes too, so it's be more analysis than a summary of what happened.

Now for the questions, I have two.

1) Would anybody be interested in what I just described?
2) I've asked this before but, I have two diaries, is three too many or do you think three is manageable as long as you have the drive?
Unread 10-06-2017, 04:35 AM
Major League

I would love to read that! (Psst sign Ajax and bring back La Criatura De Navidad)
Unread 10-10-2017, 02:34 AM
Low Minors

That sounds really interesting!

I don’t think it’s too much if you have passion and plans for them. They’re all really different so not like you’ll think you’re doing the same thing
Unread 10-15-2017, 03:28 PM
Minor League

Brought to you by Stackers2 and the JVC Kaboom Box

A few months shy of what many fans feel is the greatest Wrestlemania card ever, Wrestlemania X7, the famed "Attitude Era" was ready to crescendo as WCW was about to fold like a cheap suit. This is the place where we'll begin: January 2001, four weeks out from the Royal Rumble.

Some of the big questions and possible changing points:

Will McMahon still the buy the competition? Will Austin side with McMahon in one of the most widely criticized heel turns in the history of the business? What, if any, returning legends will take one last run at glory? Which famed and highly touted prospects will make their mark?

Join me soon for WWF 2001: No Mercy!

Quote:
With my JCP 87 diary a victim of the Photobucket mishap and my inability to stay focused on my last WCW 97 game, I'm going to try and make a little comeback here with a totally brand new venture: WWF 2001 (using the New Blood Rising mod--so WCW is alive...albeit barely). Hopefully some of you might be interested to check it out and not dismissive based on previous short-lived project.

For a variety of reasons I don't have nearly as much time as I did while I was diary writing previously, so it might take me a bit to get this going. However the ground feels so fertile creatively and I'm excited about launching this that I wanted to make a little hype post.

TV write-ups will be dialed down and I'm thinking mostly told through the eyes of my avatar (I have been really like TFC's style lately...
so expect something similar to that). I still intend to give PPVs and bigger shows a greater ascetic treatment (pics, etc).

If there's anything any potential readers might like to see or words of wisdom or encouragement, fire away! Until then, I'll see you on a brand new thread soon!
Unread 10-22-2017, 11:27 PM
Super Star

As you get older you often reflect on the career you had. Was it enough? Could you have done more? I was perhaps never the best at any one thing, but the fans got behind me. I was a member of a revolution that failed and instead of call it a day I joined another.

The injuries mounted and looking at an almost thirty year career I feel there is little left I can give in the ring. I have spilled too much blood. I have had too many sleepless nights from the pain I was in. And yet I felt like I couldn't give enough. I sometimes wondered if I would die in the ring.

Then the boss had a different offer. To continue the revolution when my aging body was failing me and I couldn't complete it in the ring.

I'm Johnny Martin and I will make sure the revolution continues.

Coming Soon...

PSW: A Bloodstained Legacy
Unread 10-28-2017, 10:17 AM
Rookie

Default Girls Run Our World

Burning Dorothy and Karen Killer Present: Girls Run Our World

COMING SOON
Unread 11-03-2017, 12:55 AM
Low Minors

Probably the wrong place for this, but I'll go on and ask. Has anyone ever started a thread to where people could simply post a write up of a particular show or match that they loved instead of delving into diaries?
Unread 11-04-2017, 03:44 PM
All Star

''There are no saviors in this world, Chris...''

COMING SOON
Unread 11-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Super Star

Background of New Japan Pro Wrestling in 1983
In 1983 New Japan Pro Wrestling is seeing moderate success in the Japanese Pro Wrestling market. Tatsumi Fujinami is the WWF International Champion and he and Antonio Inoki are in a heated feud with recently turned star Riki Choshu and his group the Ishin Gundan (members: Kuniaki Kobayashi, Killer Khan, Masa Saito, Animal Hamaguchi, Rusher Kimura, Isamu Teranishi, & Yoshiaki Yatsu). Choshu turned after it was revealed he would not be one of the combatants defending Japan in the inaugural International Wrestling Grand Prix Tournament scheduled for June 1983. Jealous of Tatsumi Fujinamiís success and the fact he'd be in the Grand Prix, Choshu decided to attack him after a match to vent out his frustration and from there he started his group the Ishin Gundan (Restoration Army).

Also going on in New Japanís Junior Heavyweight division, Tiger Mask is dominating challengers as he holds both the WWF Junior Heavyweight Title & the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Title. This rubs a few NWA members the wrong way as they feel Tiger Mask should only be allowed to hold one championship seeing the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Title as the premier belt. But nonetheless, Tiger Mask continues to hold both titles and lead the New Japan Junior division as the Ace of the division. Though many challengers look to dethrone him such as Black Tiger, Kuniaki Kobayashi, Isamu Teranishi, and the man he won 1982 match of the year with Dynamite Kid.

One can only wonder how things will shape up through 1983; Will Ishin Gundan take down Fujinami & Inoki? Will Tiger Mask continue his domination of the Junior division? Who will break out as a star? There are many more questions that can be asked and many that will be answered as 1983 rolls forward.

Preview
Unread 11-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBHBK View Post

Background of New Japan Pro Wrestling in 1983
In 1983 New Japan Pro Wrestling is seeing moderate success in the Japanese Pro Wrestling market. Tatsumi Fujinami is the WWF International Champion and he and Antonio Inoki are in a heated feud with recently turned star Riki Choshu and his group the Ishin Gundan (members: Kuniaki Kobayashi, Killer Khan, Masa Saito, Animal Hamaguchi, Rusher Kimura, Isamu Teranishi, & Yoshiaki Yatsu). Choshu turned after it was revealed he would not be one of the combatants defending Japan in the inaugural International Wrestling Grand Prix Tournament scheduled for June 1983. Jealous of Tatsumi Fujinamiís success and the fact he'd be in the Grand Prix, Choshu decided to attack him after a match to vent out his frustration and from there he started his group the Ishin Gundan (Restoration Army).

Also going on in New Japanís Junior Heavyweight division, Tiger Mask is dominating challengers as he holds both the WWF Junior Heavyweight Title & the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Title. This rubs a few NWA members the wrong way as they feel Tiger Mask should only be allowed to hold one championship seeing the NWA World Junior Heavyweight Title as the premier belt. But nonetheless, Tiger Mask continues to hold both titles and lead the New Japan Junior division as the Ace of the division. Though many challengers look to dethrone him such as Black Tiger, Kuniaki Kobayashi, Isamu Teranishi, and the man he won 1982 match of the year with Dynamite Kid.

One can only wonder how things will shape up through 1983; Will Ishin Gundan take down Fujinami & Inoki? Will Tiger Mask continue his domination of the Junior division? Who will break out as a star? There are many more questions that can be asked and many that will be answered as 1983 rolls forward.

Preview
Oh, ****ing hello! Jesus, the quality of fantasy you could have with this. 10 year old me would have frothed at the mouth, not that 10 year old me had access to NJPW.

Which database are you using?
Unread 11-04-2017, 07:31 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsuMirren View Post
Oh, ****ing hello! Jesus, the quality of fantasy you could have with this. 10 year old me would have frothed at the mouth, not that 10 year old me had access to NJPW.

Which database are you using?
I'm using Alvarasus' 1983 database from 2013, which I've been fixing up since the beginning of 2017. Also I'm glad you're excited !!
Unread 11-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBHBK View Post
I'm using Alvarasus' 1983 database from 2013, which I've been fixing up since the beginning of 2017. Also I'm glad you're excited !!
Ah, thought you might have taken the 1980 data and progressed it. Anyway, good luck with this one.
Unread 11-05-2017, 01:16 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsuMirren View Post
Ah, thought you might have taken the 1980 data and progressed it. Anyway, good luck with this one.
Thank you I hope you'll enjoy it .
Unread 11-10-2017, 09:24 AM
All Star

PART 1

''You are sinful, Dolph. You are a hypocrite, the epitome of what is wrong with this world.''

COMING SOON
Unread 11-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Super Star

COMING SOON
---------------
WWE '13 - REALITY