Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-02-2017, 10:26 AM
Low Minors

Default Active Diary Index Thread

ACTIVE DIARIES

Fictional

Real World

New Japan Pro-Wrestling by Dean

NOAH 2001: Four Pillars of Heaven by Rainmaker

Other Promotions

World Wrestling Entertainment
WWE: Shake Up [Start Date: April 2017] by 20LEgend

Impact Wrestling Revival (2017 TEW 2016) by CMacca99
Making Impact Great Again! by HardcoreIcon87

AWA: From The Ashes by Curtman

The (r)Evolution of ECW by Darbicus

Hulk Knows WCW Best by Asaemon
The year is 1994 and WCW has...

A endless supply of money
As much TV time that are needed

He is paid like the owner
He has creative control
He is a survivor
He know how to book himself strong, so why not give him the task of making the entire promotion look strong

Some would describe him as a....
Self-serving
Ego-ridden
Greedy megalomaniac
His name is Hulk Hogan and he will bring in his lapdogs Ed Leslie, Jim Duggan and Jimmy Hart for the ride

Hogan will receive a cut of the pay-per-view revenues
Ted Turner has agreed on letting Hogan become a shareholder
Will Hogan focus to make serious cash for himself and Turner in the process?

Hulk Hogan...Creative Genius or Complete Jackass?

Fantasy booking WCW as Hulk Hogan using TEW 2016!

Don't miss Hogan booking himself strongly; Ed "The Man of a Thousand Horrible Gimmicks"; The Dungeon of Doom; Evad "The World's No 1 Hulkamaniac" Sullivan; "The Most Evil Man in Professional Wrestling of All Time" Kevin Sullivan; “The Badd Man” Johnny B. Badd; and "Das Wunderkind" Alex Wright or the possible return of Oz, The Black Scorpion, The Shockmaster, Robocop and The Ding Dongs
World Championship Wrestling: We Are At War by Bockwinkel

WCW 2001: A Touch of Flair by DiamondKnucklez
Let's Make WCW Great Again! 2001 by RyanR93WKU
WCW: Heart and Soul by The Final Countdown

World Wrestling Federation
WWF 1987: Golden Memoirs by Matt Shannon
WWF 1994: Turning the Tide by Uncrewed
A new generation... a new attitude by to4sty
WWF 1997: Anything Can Happen by Andylion
WWF 1997: The War Diaries by rateddc

Other Promotions
Herb Abrams UWF - 1991 by TsuMirren
World Class Wrestling by piperrulz
Pro Wrestling... But Not Quite As You Know It... Continued... by Nobby_McDonald
FATE Wrestling: A GDS Interactive Diary by Kijar
WWWF: Turning Back the Clock by Oldschool

Last edited by The_Curator : 11-18-2017 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Many thanks to justxyank and Mistaken (the original curator) for providing me with the HTML Code to format this.
Unread 07-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Low Minors

As promised, I have created a new Active Diary Index Thread. Click on the country listed and it will show you current diaries running those areas. For example, if you want to find a WWF Diary, click on the American Flag, and then on the WWF category.

While the only sure way for me to index your work is by posting in this thread, I will do my best to update throughout the week.

Also, if you want to update the diary index, send me a PM on my [actual] account, KnowYourEnemy, for The_Curator account information. Or, if you already have it, feel free to update the information yourself.

Oh, and post a description for your diary, and I'll try to add it when I update.

I'd ideally like to add graphics for real world promotions like WWE or JCP. If you're willing to let me use your 500x40 Banners for this project, I'd be grateful.

Last edited by The_Curator : 07-02-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Unread 07-02-2017, 11:33 AM
Low Minors

Any tips/pointers on the format, etc. are appreciated! Also, if I go inactive, feel free to change the format on this thread -- it'll be hard to update without basic HTML knowledge. If people can't see the HTML5 formatting, I'll post a non-HTML version in the second post -- most browsers should be able to read this fine.

Last edited by The_Curator : 07-02-2017 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Thanks for stickying the topic! The Active Diary Index means a lot to writers, especially new ones.
Unread 07-03-2017, 03:43 PM
Low Minors

I've added images for Diary of the Month, Storyline of the Month, Worker of the Month, Match of the Month, Legend Diary of the Month and Event of the Month to the diary descriptions. I added this month and last month -- with the exception of Dr. Avalanche's QAW: Passing the Torch and to4sty's a new generation... a new attitude as both went on hiatus due to the photobucket "forced agreement".
Unread 07-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Low Minors

Current Version: 1.0, July 4th, 2017
Next Planned Update: September 01, 2017

Current Data includes:
Recent Diary Winners
Diaries recently updated

Will start to add other diaries in September. Let me know what changes you want to see. Will add requested diaries before that.
Unread 07-04-2017, 12:40 PM
All Star

Default About The Curator's Log

Hi, [the current] Curator here. I've decided to post a weekly look into things wrestling video game related, whether they be TEW or not-TEW. I've wanted to do this for a while, but thought this would be the best time to do it. Currently, I've posted my first weekly show below with my three awards for content -- two of which examine strictly TEW things, and one examines strictly youtube videos. Feel free to swipe my [actually, found on some defunct website] to post your videos directly in your thread! Or ask The Curator, and he shall post instructions.

07/04/2017
Curator's Log with Watch of the WeekNewLegacyINC's Valentines Day Couples Tournament, C-Verse Section of the Week DAVEFAN95's Total Disruption In DAVE: The Fight To Survive [C-Verse 2007] and Slice of Real-World MinimumWageGaming aka StraightEdge109's Hawkeye Pro Wrestling Episode 63.

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 07-05-2017 at 05:07 AM.
Unread 07-04-2017, 12:43 PM
All Star

Default Curator's Log: 07/04/2017

Hi, The Current Curator here, with his weekly thought blog. These should release on Tuesdays, but may move to another day if needed. It's an exiting week for Wrestling Fans -- just six days until Fire Pro Wrestling World releases on Steam! The Curator hasn't played Fire Pro Wrestling yet, but he watched other people play it, and he's hoping to have the tech necessary to utilize it in his work!

He thinks, in particular, that you should consider adding Fire Pro Wrestling to your work. He's heard this is easy to mod and should be able to run well and capture on your computer.

The Curator suggests NewLegacyInc's excellent 2016 Valentine's Couple's Tournament for a primer. He's a big NewLegacyInc fan. You may remember NewLegacyInc from their EWR stream with Vince Russo.

Round 1 of the Valentine's Day Couples Tournament Happens to be Curator's Watch of the Week.

Oh, and The Curator thinks you should check out a second streamer, if you haven't already. From what The Curator sees, he thinks many writers are taking cues from Minimum Wage Gaming and his brilliant TEW 2016 Road To Glory Video Series, Hawkeye Pro Wrestling. The Curator doesn't suggest drinking during your stream, but you may enjoy it. It really makes Mr. Straight Edge's Minimum Wage Gaming work more enjoyable. You can tell when he's had a few, and it shows.

This Week's Slice of Real-World goes to Mr. Minimum Wage Gaming. He hopes Mr. StraightEdge109 eventually starts hanging out here some and/or some "of us" go over and hang out in the Minimum Wage Gaming chat.

The Curator really, really enjoyed DAVEFAN95's most recent show, and it happens to be his C-Verse Section this week. The Dave Faithful always puts out great work, but he really topped himself with Total Disruption yesterday. It features the RETURN OF THE WRATH OF GOD which you may remember from Monkeypox's classic Mark Cuban Does DaVE!. It's an excellent bit of TEW Lore sadly damaged beyond repair with the recent Photobucket Shenanigans, but Curator swears there's a PDF lying around here somewhere for you to read that includes graphics.

The Curator says keep an eye out for good video game wrestling, and maybe watch some real-world stuff too.
Unread 07-05-2017, 06:55 AM
Major League

I don't follow many dynasties on this board anymore, so I won't visit this thread very often, but I find the format terribly confusing and impractical.
I appreciate your work very much, but having to click several times through these categories and banners only to find that there's nothing behind this (Europe, Japan, Canada) is kind of annoying for me.

I'm not sure why you didn't adopt the old format for this as it was pretty neatly arranged and everything was easy to see at one glance.
Unread 07-05-2017, 10:38 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingster View Post
I don't follow many dynasties on this board anymore, so I won't visit this thread very often, but I find the format terribly confusing and impractical.
I appreciate your work very much, but having to click several times through these categories and banners only to find that there's nothing behind this (Europe, Japan, Canada) is kind of annoying for me.

I'm not sure why you didn't adopt the old format for this as it was pretty neatly arranged and everything was easy to see at one glance.
I didn't have permission to use it.

Once diaries are made in those areas [Japan, Canada, Europe] -- they will have entries under them. Currently, we only have diaries in U.S. and sometimes Japan.

I'll keep your critiques in mind, and if there is consistent support, I will change the format, categorizing it by company instead. I'll make a decision by September's update.

Last edited by KnowYourEnemy : 07-05-2017 at 12:26 PM.
Unread 07-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowYourEnemy View Post
I didn't have permission to use it.

Once diaries are made in those areas [Japan, Canada, Europe] -- they will have entries under them. Currently, we only have diaries in U.S. and sometimes Japan.

I'll keep your critiques in mind, and if there is consistent support, I will change the format, categorizing it by company instead. I'll make a decision by September's update.
Hi, how are you, i hope fine, i just wanted to know how is decided if a diary is active or not, because i saw DAVEFAN95 diaries have been back to being active, but i dont see them listed here.

(Also on an off topic, does someone knows where i can find easily diaries that are already concluded, or arent active, or if someone has a diary finished or not finished to read, its because i already ended reading up to date the diaries i been following and right now i dont have anything to read and sometimes i like to see other work to have inspiration for my games)
Unread 07-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMultiGames View Post
(Also on an off topic, does someone knows where i can find easily diaries that are already concluded, or arent active, or if someone has a diary finished or not finished to read, its because i already ended reading up to date the diaries i been following and right now i dont have anything to read and sometimes i like to see other work to have inspiration for my games)
My recommendation for that is to find diary writers whose styles you enjoy reading. Then do a search with their username in the diary forums and you can see past diaries made by them and read them as well. An example would be that I really enjoy Eisen-verse and his writing style. So I would go to the Advanced Search function and type in his username and highlight the diary forums and threads created by user. Then I would search and find previous diaries written by that user.
Unread 07-07-2017, 10:09 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldelayette View Post
My recommendation for that is to find diary writers whose styles you enjoy reading. Then do a search with their username in the diary forums and you can see past diaries made by them and read them as well. An example would be that I really enjoy Eisen-verse and his writing style. So I would go to the Advanced Search function and type in his username and highlight the diary forums and threads created by user. Then I would search and find previous diaries written by that user.
Thank you very much, i sincerely hadnt thought about that, but its a pretty good idea
Unread 07-08-2017, 02:45 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMultiGames View Post
Hi, how are you, i hope fine, i just wanted to know how is decided if a diary is active or not, because i saw DAVEFAN95 diaries have been back to being active, but i dont see them listed here.

I'll add DaVEFAN's CGC diary to the thread -- his DaVE diary is listed under "other promotions".

There used to be a .pdf archive thread where you could download old diaries. Most of the links are now broken, but I'm sure someone has the old files backed up somewhere. There's a possibility mistaken will update the links in the future -- he isn't active as he used to be, but I miss the dude and hope he comes back.
Unread 08-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Rookie

Any chance I can get my WCW diary added?
Unread 08-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Living Legend

Hey bud! Just missing my FATE diary, it looks like.
http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=538025