Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-07-2018, 08:22 PM
Rookie

Volume 1...

WWF Generations: The Golden Era

Introduction

The world of professional wrestling was at its peak in the 1980's, business has never been any bigger prior. In this era, the popularity of professional wrestling surged through the United States and elsewhere throughout the decade. The expansion of cable television and pay-per-view, helped drive the wrestling industry into the golden era. Not only did television play its part, but so did the promoters, one man in particular... Vince McMahon. The 1980's saw professional wrestling make a huge shift from a system controlled by numerous regional companies to one, dominated by one promotion, The World Wrestling Federation.

The future of WWF and the entire professional wrestling industry came down to the success or failure of WrestleMania I. In large part, the golden era was born off of this one event. After WrestleMania was a major success, professional wrestling began to hit mainstream. Large television networks began to take wrestling shows into their weekly programming, including Saturday Night's Main Event, premiering on NBC in May of 1985. WrestleMania's popularity and rating appeal made professional wrestling a main stay. Wrestling's popularity increased throughout, in large part, thanks to Hulkamania among the children. Not only did WWF's WrestleMania prove to be a financial success, but also Jim Crockett Promotion's biggest event of the year, Starcade, proved that wrestling could be a financial success. In November 1983, Ric Flair defeated Harley Race for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship at the event. The win marked the rise of Ric Flair's golden era and was credited for showing that Starcade could be a big financial success across many locations.

It's now March 1987 and professional wrestling is officially at its highest peak. WWF is on the verge of hosting WrestleMania III, which could become the biggest WrestleMania to date. The event is scheduled to feature WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Hulk Hogan, defend the title against Andre The Giant. JCP are on the outside looking in, as they sign more star power to their brand in hopes of knocking off the WWF from the number one spot in professional wrestling. It will be an interesting time of year to see where the sport of professional wrestling will head in the years to come...

There you guys have it with the introduction of The Golden Era. Hopefully, it was a short and sweet introduction for you all. This will be a very interesting time period to play and I look absolutely forward to it. Before I dive into this dynasty, I want to give special thanks...

Special Thanks...

Genadi and The Mod Squad: You guys have done an amazing job on this mod! After test playing it throughout several months, I have to say, this mod is excellent just like the rest of them that you do. Words cannot express how thankful I am for the work you guys do in bringing us these historical mods. I appreciate it a lot!

The Final Countdown: Your dynasties are absolutely amazing man, without a doubt. I remember reading your TGAAB dynasty awhile back and was blown away on just how awesome it was. Not to mention, your WCW 2001 dynasty is just as great! Because of you, I really was fired up on creating my very own dynasty, using your TGAAB dynasty as a lot of influence to kick start it off. Thanks a lot man!

Quote:
Shows Index
1987:
3/05 & 3/06: WWF Superstars & Challenge #1
3/12 & 3/13: WWF Superstars & Challenge #2
3/19 & 3/20: WWF Superstars & Challenge #3
3/26 & 3/27: WWF Superstars & Challenge #4
3/29: WWF WrestleMania III
March 1987 Wrap-Up

April 1987 Roster Breakdown & Championship History Update
04/02 & 04/03: WWF Superstars & Challenge #5
04/09 & 04/10: WWF Superstars & Challenge #6
04/16 & 04/17: WWF Superstars & Challenge #7
04/23 & 04/24: WWF Superstars & Challenge #8
04/26: WWF The Big Event 1987
April 1987 Wrap-Up

May 1987 Roster Breakdown & Championship History Update
05/07 & 05/08: WWF Superstars & Challenge #9
05/14 & 05/15: WWF Superstars & Challenge #10
05/21 & 05/22: WWF Superstars & Challenge #11
05/24: WWF Free for All 1987
05/28 & 5/29: WWF Superstars & Challenge #12
May 1987 Write-Up

June 1987 Roster Breakdown & Championship History Update
06/04 & 06/05: WWF Superstars & Challenge #13
06/11 & 06/12: WWF Superstars & Challenge #14
06/18 & 06/19: WWF Superstars & Challenge #15

Last edited by 123Kidd : Yesterday at 09:30 PM.
Unread 02-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Rookie

Default WWF Superstars & Challenge #1 (03/05, 03/06)

WWF Superstars of Wrestling #1

March 5th, 1987

From the Binghamton Events Center in Binghamton, New York

Attendance: 7,500 (Sold-Out!)

Announce Team: Gorilla Monsoon, Vince McMahon and Jesse Ventura

Quote:

The show kicks off with a backstage promo involving the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Hulk Hogan. Hogan says that despite his highly anticipated WrestleMania match against Andre The Giant, he's fully focused on tonight's main event against Nikolai Volkoff.

Hulk Hogan: "In three weeks' time, I go to battle with a giant, in what could be the biggest challenge of my life, brother! Despite that, tonight I'm fully focused to face you head on. It's just you and me tonight, brother! So, I only got one question... Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you?"

Quote:

Normal, Non-Title, Tag Team Match

The Rougeau Brothers Vs. The Hart Foundation

We kick off the first match of the night, with tag team action as The Rougeau Brothers look to pull an upset over the reigning WWF World Tag Team Champions. McMahon mentioned that if The Rougeau Brothers could pull off the upset, they could perhaps face The Hart Foundation for the tag titles at WrestleMania. Serving as more motivation, The Rougeau Brothers stepped up their games in this one. They looked good throughout but fell short late in the match. Bret Hart locked the Sharpshooter on Raymond Rougeau, eventually giving the champions the submission victory.

Winners: The Hart Foundation

Match Time: 10:01

Finish: Sharpshooter by Bret Hart on Raymond Rougeau leads to submission.

Quote:

After the match ended, The Rougeau Brothers headed to the back while the WWF World Tag Team Champions remained in the ring. Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart would than cut a promo on the tag team division, demanding that they "step up".

Bret Hart: "The tag team division here in the World Wrestling Federation is nothing but weak. You can ensure that if you line up the competition, we'll knock em' down. So, my message to the tag teams backstage is quite simple... Step up. Because if you don't, you'll never take these tag team titles off of us."

Bret Hart drops the microphone in the middle of the ring, as he and Jim Neidhart head to the back.

Quote:

We head to the backstage, where Jimmy Hart and The Honky Tonk Man gloat over Honky's vicious assault of Jake Roberts on Superstars of Wrestling back in February. The Honky Tonk Man claims that he has no regrets of the guitar strike to Roberts and promises that come WrestleMania, he'll have no problem doing it again.

Honky Tonk Man: "Ya know, every day I'm asked if I regret what I did to Jake Roberts in his own "Snake Pit" and every day I tell them, yeah, I do... I regret that I didn't hit that slimy little snake harder, cause now I got a match against him at WrestleMania III. That's okay though, because I got even more in store for him. In Detroit Rock City, everyone is going to witness my greatest hit ever!"

Quote:
Normal, Singles Match

Junkyard Dog Vs. Dino Bravo

With his match against Harley Race only a few weeks away, Junkyard Dog had to remain calm and focus, as he had the Canadian strongman, Dino Bravo to face tonight. Bravo took it to Junkyard Dog, with some strong offensive moves. Though, Junkyard Dog came back with some strong offensive moves of his own. Determined to keep his momentum going, Junkyard Dog fought back with some dog headbutts, that led to him delivering the Thump. The finishing move earned Junkyard Dog a big pop from the crowd as he went for the pinfall victory.

Winner: Junkyard Dog

Match Time: 7:57

Finish: Junkyard Dog delivers Thump! To earn the pin.

Quote:
A video is played showcasing the rivalry that has been brewing between Adrian Adonis and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. The ending of the video displays that Piper will be on Superstars of Wrestling next week to address the upcoming Hair Vs. Hair match at WrestleMania III.

Quote:

We're backstage with WWF Intercontinental Champion, Randy Savage and the lovely, Miss Elizabeth. Savage wasted no time in promising that come WrestleMania, he'll defeat Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and retain his prestigious championship. Afterwards, he expressed his disappointment in the count out win over George Steele on the final Saturday Night's Main Event. Savage would make sure to address that he'll get the rightful win over "The Animal" next week.

Randy Savage: "Next week, the Macho Man and The Animal clash once again, only this time, that match won't end in a count out. Oh no, that match is going to end when the Macho Man drops the elbow and gets a one-two-three! And Steamboat, I hope you're watching because at WrestleMania III, the same is going to go for you! OOOOOHHHHHHH YEAAAAHH!

Quote:
Normal, Non-Title, Singles Match

Hulk Hogan Vs. Nikolai Volkoff (/w Slick)

The Hulkster knew he was going to have his hands full tonight, as he took on the Russian brute, Nikolai Volkoff, who's a former WWF tag team champion. From the opening bell, Nikolai went all out on Hogan, delivering vicious strikes and showing his aggressive side. Perhaps, Volkoff was too aggressive, as he rarely attempted any pins when he had the opportunity. Volkoff delivered a ton of punishment to Hogan, ensuring that Hogan didn't make it to WrestleMania. At times, Hogan would attempt to make a comeback but Slick would stop his comebacks, by getting involved when the referee was distracted by Nikolai. The fans began to cheer Hogan on, hoping for a major comeback. Hogan did just that, as he began to "Hulk Up" once Volkoff delivered a couple of strikes to Hogan's face. Hogan blocked the third strike and began to unload a series of strikes of his own. Hogan then knocked Nikolai down hard with a big boot to the face and delivered the big leg drop to earn the win.

Winner: Hulk Hogan

Match Time: 8:26

Finish: Leg Drop by Hogan leads to the pin.

Quote:

The crowd went crazy for Hogan, as he celebrated inside the ring. Volkoff laid fallen outside the ring, as Slick began looking up towards the ramp expecting somebody.

Suddenly...

The Iron Sheik showed up, ran down to the ring and ambushed Hulk Hogan from behind. It didn't take long for Volkoff to get back on his feet and join in on the assault. Though, both men couldn't keep the Hulkster down, as Hogan began to overcome the odds. He fought both men off, sent them over the top ropes with a double clothline and stood tall inside the ring. As Hogan celebrated once again, Slick and his men retreated up the ramp.

TV Rating: 1.35 (1,014,470 Viewers)

Show Overall Grade

Quote:
Backstage Incidents

• Junkyard Dog was clearly wasted on drugs during his match against Dino Bravo. It's being reported that Vince McMahon gave Junkyard Dog a slap on the wrist. Word backstage has it that it only worsened his behavior.

WWF Wrestling Challenge #1

March 6th, 1987

From the Carnesecca Arena in Queens, New York

Attendance: 6,008 (Sold-Out)

Announce Team: Lord Alfred Hayes and Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
The Rougeau Brothers defeated The Wild Samoans when Jacques performed a Boston Crab on Afa in 9:14. (C+,67)

The young Velvet McIntyre defeated Leilani Kai when she performed an McIntyre Roll to earn the pinfall at 7:04. (C-,56)

The former WWF tag team champions, The British Bulldogs, talked about how they'll reclaim their titles and show The Hart Foundation whose really weak. (C,62)

The Junkyard Dog hyped his WrestleMania match against Harley Race, saying his parents taught him to never bow to any man and he isn't going to start now. (B,78)

Hercules got the win over Koko B. Ware in 8:26 when he delivered the backbreaker rack to earn the pin. (C,64)

Gene Okerlund interviewed Ricky Steamboat about his thoughts on Randy Savage. Steamboat said that he'll be there to watch Savage's match and come WrestleMania, he'll be there to take the WWF Intercontinental Championship. (B,82)

In the main event, Tito Santana came across a big win when he defeated Magnificent Muraco with the Figure Four Leglock in 8:08. (B-,76)

TV Rating: 0.49 (369,670 Viewers)

Show Overall Grade

Quote:
Backstage Incidents
N/A

This Week's News
• Rick Rude forms a band and could be headed for a future music career.

• Masa Saito won the vacant IWGP Heavyweight title by defeating Akira Maeda during Monday's NJPW Tour. The match received an A star from The Wrestling Observer.

• Roddy Piper is undecided on whether he will retire after WrestleMania III. Many feel he'll stick around but only time will tell.

• The Rougeau Brothers caused an altercation with Muraco, which almost led to a fight. A slap on the wrist was given to the brothers

• Fans seemed to have noticed that Jimmy Snuka has looked a little heavier than normal recently. Some close to Snuka have said that he hasn't been keeping himself in fighting shape and that he may be suffering from a lack of motivation. The 43 year old has yet to comment.

• The WWF has reportedly released Barry Orton, due to the negative influence he has been having on the backstage locker room. His contract was rumored to end in 22 days but WWF decided to pull the plug early on Sunday, March 8th 1987.

Last edited by 123Kidd : 06-17-2018 at 11:14 AM.
Unread 02-08-2018, 09:18 AM
All Star

This one looks amazing and very easy to read. I'm excited to see your take on the era. Best of luck.
Unread 02-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Hall of Fame

This seems like an enjoyable read, I liked the first show. Good luck at keeping this going, I'll be reading!
Unread 02-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Rookie

Default WWF Superstars & Challenge #2 (03/12, 03/13)

WWF Superstars of Wrestling #2

March 12th, 1987

From the Icardo Center in Bakersfield, California

Attendance: 3,800 (Sold-Out)

Quote:

The show kicks-off with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper entering the Icardo Center. Gene Okerlund soon appears, attempting to get the answer that has been on everybody's mind, is Roddy Piper staying with wrestling or going to Hollywood? Piper declined to comment and told Okerlund that he'll have to wait until tonight's "Piper's Pit" just like everyone else.

Quote:
Normal, Tag Team Match

The British Bulldogs Vs. The Dream Team (/w Johnny V.)

The British Bulldogs returned to action here tonight, after Dynamite Kid sustained a neck injury awhile back. Their first match back was not an easy one though. Brutus Beefcake & Greg Valentine ensured The British Bulldogs that they were not going to receive a warm welcome. They delivered a good beating to them in the early going, but The British Bulldogs got back into the mix. Davey Boy Smith carried the match in the end with a ton of offense and delivered a running powerslam on Beefcake to earn the pinfall victory.

Winners: The British Bulldogs

Match Time: 7:47

Finish: Running Powerslam by Smith on Brutus Beefcake leads to pin.

Quote:

Tensions began to show between The Dream Team as Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine started arguing in each other's face. Johnny V eventually got in between them both and ended the dispute quickly before it got out of hands.

Quote:

We head backstage, to where Gene Okerlund is standing by Billy Jack Haynes. Okerlund asks Haynes on what his thoughts was going into WrestleMania III and taking on Hercules in a Full Nelson Challenge. Haynes talks about how he's confident with his chances but before he can finish...

Bobby Heenan shows up with fellow Hennan Family members, King Kong Bundy and Hercules.

Bundy and Hercules assault Billy Jack Haynes while Gene Okerlund quickly retreats. After dealing a fairly good amount of damage, Hercules applies the Full Nelson on Haynes. Heenan tells him to release the hold, as he hypes up the Full Nelson Challenge match between Haynes and Hercules.

Bobby Heenan: "Confident with your chances huh Haynes? Don't make me laugh! You're just as pathetic as Hulk Hogan, who believes he's going to defeat Andre The Giant at WrestleMania III. What a fantasy! Haynes, let me remind you that you are going against Hercules in a Full Nelson Challenge match. There is only ONE true master of the Full Nelson and that's the almighty Hercules! Once Hercules puts you into that hold at WrestleMania, there will be NO ESCAPE!"

Bobby Heenan than leaves the scene with Bundy and Hercules, as they head to the ring.

Quote:
Normal, Singles Match

Tito Santana Vs. King Kong Bundy (/w Bobby Heenan)

Tito Santana was up for a big challenge here tonight, when he went one on one against King Kong Bundy. This was a one-sided match that really favored in Bundy's favor but Santana wouldn't back down from anyone. Santana attempted to fight Bundy but was brought down quickly. Bundy demolished Tito and ended him rather quickly with a Big Splash.

Winner: King Kong Bundy

Match Time: 5:47

Finish: Bundy delivers a Big Splash that leads to the pin.

Quote:

We get to one of the most highly anticipated moments of the night, as Hot Rod addresses the latest buzz in his infamous pit. He talked briefly about his movie career and how he enjoyed it. Piper brought up his potential retirement after WrestleMania but did not directly answer the rumor. However, Piper did have a lot to say about his upcoming Hair Vs. Hair match against Adrian Adonis at WrestleMania III.

Roddy Piper: "The latest buzz surrounding me is whether I'll retire after WrestleMania. All I can say is that I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. One thing for certain though, is that I won't be walking out of WrestleMania bald! I can guarantee you that, folks. I'm not so sure about you though Adrianna. Actually, I'm not so sure whether the bald look will make you look uglier or be an improvement. We'll find out though, because in Detroit, Michigan, I'm going to be giving out my very first hair cut in front of thousands of people. To sum it up for you, it's going to be the most historic haircut you'll ever get!"

Quote:
Normal, Non-Title, Singles Match

Randy Savage (/w Miss Elizabeth) Vs. George Steele

Randy Savage was far more aggressive in this match than he was in his previous match against George Steele at the final Saturday Night's Main Event. Steele attempted several times to fight back, but Savage was not having it as he had clear intentions of sending a message to Ricky Steamboat. While Steele was dazed and stunned, Savage looked to finish him off with a Flying Axe Handle, which then followed up by a Flying Elbow Drop to earn the pinfall victory.

Winner: Randy Savage

Match Time: 7:32

Finish: Flying Elbow Drop by Savage leads to the pin.

Quote:

Instead of gloating about his victory and celebrating like he usually does, Savage decided to continue his attack on George Steele. The referee tried to stop Savage, but Savage shoved the referee down to the mat hard.

Ricky Steamboat came charging to the ring and delivered a couple of strikes to Savage, until he was able to quickly escape the ring and retreat up the ramp with Miss Elizabeth. Steamboat hurried to Steele's aid, while he continued looking on at Savage, who kept his eyes on Steamboat, as he stood at the top of the ramp.

Quote:

The WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Hulk Hogan was backstage hyping up his match against Andre The Giant at WrestleMania. Hogan then talked briefly about the attempted attack Nikolai Volkoff and The Iron Sheik tried on him last week. Hogan issued them both a challenge to come face him next week in a handicap-match. Hogan began to talk briefly about how he defeated The Iron Sheik three years ago to become the world champion. While Hogan began talking about his historic three year run with the championship, a few unexpected visitors came to visit the world champion.

Before Hogan could make a move, all four members of The Heenan Family began to attack him. Hogan was able to fight off Hercules and Ordnorff for a brief second, but the numbers game played its toll. All four men began stomping Hogan down, while Heenan watched on with a satisfied smile.

Bobby Heenan: "Hulk Hogan isn't all so mighty now huh? You can forget about that handicap match you issued to The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff, because next week you got an even bigger threat. That's right, next week Andre The Giant is going to be here to squash you like the insect that you are! Beware, because once Andre The Giant gets his hands on you, you may not be making it to WrestleMania to defend that championship! So, enjoy it while you can Hogan!"

TV Rating: 1.34 (1,008,520 Viewers)

Show Overall Grade:

Quote:
Backstage Incidents

• N/A

WWF Wrestling Challenge #2

March 13th, 1987

From the Associated Feed Pavilion in Chowchilla, California

Attendance: 3,308 (Sold-Out!)

Announce Team: Lord Alfred Hayes and Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Velvet McIntyre earned herself another win this week when she defeated Judy Martin in 4:08 with a McIntyre Roll. This victory looks to solidify her run to the WWF Women's title against The Fabulous Moolah soon. (D+,51)

The Wild Samoans had another tough week when they lost against The Can-Am Connection in 5:36, when Rick Martel made Sika tap out to the Boston Crab. (C,63)

The WWF World Tag Team Champions, The Hart Foundation (/w Jimmy Hart) issued a challenge to The British Bulldogs. They say that if The British Bulldogs think they are so great, then face them next week on Superstars in a non-title match. (C,64)

In an extremely short match, Kamala defeated Hillbilly Jim in 4:06 with a Giant Splash. (C-,58)

Gene Okerlund informs the audience and viewers at home that Hulk Hogan suffered broken ribs from the hands of The Heenan Family on Superstars. Despite the announcement, Okerlund says that he can confirm that Hogan will still take on the handicap match he issued to The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff on next week's Superstars. Okerlund adds that Slick has accepted the challenge on behalf of his clients and that the match has been made official. (C+,70)

Two members of The Heenan Family, Hercules and King Kong Bundy came and dominated The Islanders. The match ended in 5:31 when Hercules applied the Full Nelson on Tama to make him tap out. (C,63)

The WWF President, Jack Tunney, comes out and announces a 15-man battle royal match at WrestleMania. Tunney adds that the winner of that match will go on to face the WWF Intercontinental Champion at the next PPV in April. Some of the participants announced are The Dream Team, King Kong Bundy, Paul Ordnorff, Butch Reed, Tito Santana, Koko B. Ware, Bob Orton Jr and The Young Stallions. (C,65)

After the news broke, Johnny V was shown backstage attempting to calm down The Dream Team's tensions between Brutus Beefcake and Greg Valentine. V informs them that they should focus on WrestleMania and the recently announced battle royal. (C,65)

In the main event of the night, Ricky Steamboat earned himself some momentum when he defeated "Cowboy" Bob Orton Jr. In 9:28 with a Flying Karate Chop. (B-,76)

TV Rating: 0.49 (370,430 Viewers)

Show Overall Grade:

Quote:
Backstage Incidents / Notes

• Brutus Beefcake has reportedly changed his wrestling style. He is now classified as a brawler.

• "The Natural" Butch Reed was seen backstage this week, displaying a more ripped body shape. Many have said that he looks great and that he'll benefit in star quality because of the new shape. Some are going as far to say that Reed could be in for a bright future, as management is impressed with the new look.

This Week's News

• Jim Crockett Promotion's, Road Warrior Animal, took some shots at Wendi Richter, during a radio show Saturday, March 14th. During the interview, Animal expressed his displeasure with Richter signing with JCP and doesn't see her as a great addition to the women's division. Which could signal a sign of backstage heat among the JCP's locker room.

• Steve Blackman has been released by Stampede Wrestling Calgary. As of the moment, no company has offered Blackman a contract.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher1311 View Post
This one looks amazing and very easy to read. I'm excited to see your take on the era. Best of luck.
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback and glad to hear you'll be following!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejus View Post
This seems like an enjoyable read, I liked the first show. Good luck at keeping this going, I'll be reading!
Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the feedback and interest!

Last edited by 123Kidd : 06-17-2018 at 11:21 AM.
Unread 02-10-2018, 04:40 AM
Rookie

Default WWF Superstars & Challenge #3 (03/19, 03/20)

WWF Superstars of Wrestling #3

March 19th, 1987

From the Bob Martinez Sports Center in Tampa, Florida

Attendance: 3,432 (Sold-Out)

Quote:

The show kicks off with Slick informing both The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff that the goal tonight is to ensure Hogan doesn't make it to WrestleMania. Both Sheik and Volkoff shrug off Slick's comments.

Bobby Heenan shows up with a whole lot of confidence going into tonight. He looks at Slick with a slight smirk.

Bobby Heenan: "If your boys can't seem to get the job done tonight, then I have the perfect force of destruction that will!"

Heenan turns around and looks in the opposite way, the camera faces his direction and spots...

Andre The Giant standing tall over the rest of the guys. A big smile appears on Bobby Heenan's face. He tells Slick that he'll be watching tonight, as he and Andre leave the scene.

Quote:
Normal, Non-Title, Tag Team Match

The British Bulldogs Vs. The Hart Foundation (/w Jimmy Hart)

The challenge was issued on last week's Wrestling Challenge by The Hart Foundation, in which The Hart Foundation wanted The British Bulldogs to prove they're as good as they say they are. Which brings us to this non-title match between both teams. Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart looked really good in this one and looked to have had this match in the bag. However, The British Bulldogs were determined to make a statement on the tag team champions. The British Bulldogs made a big late comeback, which came to a conclusion when Davey Boy Smith delivered a Running Powerslam on Jim Neidhart to earn the pin.

Winners: The British Bulldogs

Match Time: 7:34

Finish: Running Powerslam By Davey Boy Smith On Jim Neidhart leads to Pin.

Quote:

The British Bulldogs begin to head up the ramp, as The Hart Foundation looks on in disbelief.

Suddenly, the WWF President, Jack Tunney comes out and announces at the top of the ramp, that at WrestleMania, The British Bulldogs will go on to face The Hart Foundation for the WWF World Tag Team Championships. Bret and Jim seem irate with the announcement, while the Dynamite Kid and Davey Boy Smith look excited and ready to reclaim the titles they lost in January.

Quote:
A pre-recorded video is played of a view inside a very wealthy mansion, filled with expensive furniture and decorations. The camera then takes the viewers to the outside of the mansion, where a massive pool is shown with several maids shown walking around. Suddenly, a man dressed in a Hawaiin shirt approaches the camera with a glass of champagne in his hand.

He introduces himself to the viewers as the "Million Dollar Man", Ted DiBiase. He then brags about his luxurious lifestyle and claims that unlike so many of you (the viewers), he never had to work a day in his life. Despite this, he will be arriving in the WWF soon.

Ted DiBiase: "Unlike many of you, who would rather stay here and not achieve any more than what you already have, I'm the type of men who stays ambitious. I could choose to live life and not have to worry about working a day in my life but I choose not to. Soon enough, I'll be making my arrival in the World Wrestling Federation... My purpose is quite simple, to show all of you that your hard work and sacrifice doesn't mean anything if you're not living this lifestyle. In short time, you'll come to realize that it's all about the money and that it all revolves around me. Once I make my arrival, you will all learn that everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man. HAHAHAHAHA!"

Quote:

Gene Okerlund interviews the WWF World Champion, Hulk Hogan on what his game plan is tonight against The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff in a handicap-match. He then questions Hogan on whether that was wise of him due to the injured ribs and with Andre The Giant roaming the backstage locker room.

Hulk Hogan:
"Let me tell ya somethin' Mean Gene, there's a reason why I've been the world champion for three years and it's in large part due to my Hulkamaniacs, brother! All throughout, they have been by my side since day one and I'm not about to let them all down. Tonight, broken ribs or not, I'm going to go out there and bring both The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff down. Now, it doesn't matter whether Andre The Giant comes out or not, because I'm not going to back down! As long as I got the support of my Hulkamaniacs, I can't be brought down, brother!"

Quote:
Normal, Singles Match

Billy Jack Haynes Vs. King Harley Race (/w Bobby Heenan)

After the brutal attack he suffered by the hands of The Heenan Family, Billy Jack Haynes looked to get some revenge against fellow member, Harley Race. Race wasn't someone to take lightly though, as he controlled the match early on. Haynes made several good counters to help continue his momentum but just as when his momentum was getting higher...

Billy Jack Hayne's upcoming opponent at WrestleMania, Hercules began walking down the ramp with his big chain. Race noticed, therefore distracted the referee while Hercules hurried and threw a quick right punch to the face, with the chain wrapped around his knuckles. Afterwards, Hercules played it off as if nothing happened. Race quickly went for the pin, the referee counted to three and declared Race the winner.

Winner: King Harley Race

Match Time: 5:34

Finish: Hercules attacks with steel chain, leading Race to earn the pin.

Quote:

After the match had ended, Hercules entered the ring, him and Race began to attack Billy Jack Haynes. Hercules was getting prepared to lock in the Full Nelson once again until...

The Junkyard Dog hurried into the ramp and began tossing a fury of punches to both Harley Race and Hercules. Billy Jack Haynes was eventually back up on his feet, to help Junkyard Dog fight both men off. Afterwards, they celebrated inside the ring.

Quote:

Jake "The Snake" Roberts returned back to the Snake's Pit, making his televised return for the first time since The Honky Tonk Man blasted him in the head with a guitar. Roberts admits that he underestimated him and didn't expect the attack given to him, because he never took him seriously. Roberts goes on about how that hit changed him a lot and that he'll know first-hand at WrestleMania.

Jake Roberts: "You thought you got rid of me and indeed you did, but now I'm back again, only this time It's far worse than what you expect. You talk about how you regret that you didn't hit me harder, well you're really going to regret soon enough Mr. Honky Tonk Man. Because what you did, brought out a more vicious, nasty and evil side of me you have never seen before. Detroit, Michigan better be ready, because they're going to see that your so called "Biggest Hit Ever" is going to become your biggest flop of all time."

Quote:
Normal, Singles Match

Ricky Steamboat Vs. Magnificent Muraco

Ricky Steamboat had a bigger opponent to worry about tonight, than Muraco's tag partner, Bob Orton last week on Wrestling Challenge. The fans gave Muraco a good pop, considering his connection with Florida. Steamboat didn't hold back, going at the former 2-time intercontinental with a lot of offense. Muraco was able to deliver some offense of his own but Steamboat would own the match. Steamboat finished the match off with a Flying Karate Chop, leading to the pinfall victory.

Winner: Ricky Steamboat

Match Time: 5:52

Finish: Flying Karate Chop leads to the pin.

Quote:

Ricky Steamboat celebrates in the ring but the celebration does not last long, when the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Randy Savage comes out. Steamboat gets himself prepared for a fight, but Savage stays at ringside and cuts a promo.

Randy Savage: "I would congratulate you on your win but Magnificent Muraco, isn't as magnificent as the Macho Man, Randy Savage! Don't get your hopes up on thinking that this win is how it's going to be at WrestleMania. Cause at WrestleMania, the whole world will see just how magnificent the Macho Man is, once he slays the dragon! OHHHHHHH YEEAAAAH!"

Quote:
Normal, Non-Title, Handicap-Match

Hulk Hogan Vs. The Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff (/w Slick)

The Hulkster was against all odds in this one tonight, as he faced off against The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff, while fighting with broken ribs. Sheik and Volkoff took advantage of this and it really brought Hogan down fast. Sheik and Volkoff made frequent tags, while continually attacking Hogan's injured ribs. The crowd here in Tampa, Florida was getting louder and louder, trying to urge Hogan to comeback in the match. The chants worked in the favor of Hogan, as he began to pump up, he delivered several punches to The Sheik's face. Volkoff attempted to get involved, but he was brought down quick with a big boot. Hogan than continued where he left off and finished Sheik off with the big Leg Drop. Hogan went for the pin and the referee declared Hogan victorious.

Winner: Hulk Hogan

Match Time: 5:41

Finish: Leg Drop on The Iron Sheik leads to the pin.

Quote:

Hulk Hogan began to celebrate inside the ring, showing clear signs that he was fighting the pain from his injured ribs. Slick was watching at ringside looking at unease, while his clients had enough and began to walk up the ramp. While they made their way up the ramp, Bobby Heenan and Andre The Giant began to make their way down to the ring.

Heenan stayed at ringside, while Andre The Giant got into the ring and went face to face with Hogan. Heenan began to urge Andre to attack Hogan and he responded by throwing the first strike to Hogan. Hogan did his best to fight back, but the injured ribs really began to take effect. Andre took advantage of that and demolished Hogan inside the ring, as the crowd booed. Heenan cheered Andre on and complimented him on his performance.

Bobby Heenan: "HAHAHA, I told you Hogan, I told you Andre The Giant would squash you like the insect you are! Ladies and gentleman, you are looking at your next WWF World Heavyweight Champion... ANDRE THE GIANT! Hogan, not only will your reign come to an end at WrestleMania, but so will your career! HAHAHAHA!"

TV Rating: 1.36 (1,023,920 Viewers)

Show's Overall Rating

Quote:
Backstage Incidents

• N/A

WWF Wrestling Challenge #3

March 20th, 1987

From the Flowers Hall in Florence, Alabama

Attendance: 3,481

Announce Team: Lord Alfred Hayes & Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
In a victory that will no doubt give her a future WWF Womens Championship match, Velvet McIntyre defeated the women's champion herself, The Fabulous Moolah in 4:04 with a McIntyre Roll. (D,46)

Backstage, Adrian Adonis (/w Jimmy Hart) claims that at WrestleMania, he'll be sending Roddy Piper back to Hollywood with a bald head once he wins the match. Adonis goes on to say that he will enjoy every minute of it. (B-,76)

The Wild Samoans rebounded tonight after being defeated twice in the past two weeks. They earned the win over The Young Stallions in 5:37, when Afa pinned Jim Powers with a Double Headbutt. (C,60)

A second video package is displayed of "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. DiBiase brags in front of his luxury cars outside his mansion, about how he deserves everything he has earned unlike the WWF fans. (B,81)

With their match on the horizon, Davey Boy Smith and Jim Neidhart clashed in this one to determine who the better big men were. Both men put up a fight, but Smith ended it in 7:02 with a Running Powerslam. (C+,68)

The Junkyard Dog and Billy Jack Haynes talk about how they are prepared to beat their WrestleMania opponents next week in a tag team match on Superstars. (B-,72)

Paul Ordnorff took on George Steele, in what was a big slug-fest. Ordnorff came out with the victory in 6:57, after performing the piledriver to earn the win. (C,64)

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan claims that WrestleMania will be The Heenan Family's night, when Bundy or Ordnorff win the battle royal, Hercules locks in the most aggressive Full Nelson there is on Billy Jack Haynes, Race making the Junkyard Dog bow down and when Andre The Giant Defeats Hulk Hogan for the WWF World Championship. (B,82)

The main event featured Tito Santana versus Butch Reed, who came in this match looking more ripped than he was when he was last seen. Reed used his new size and shape to his advantage and came out with the win in 7:04, after performing a Gorilla Press Slam. (B,78)

Butch Reed (/w Slick) announced that he'll be the men that beats all of the 14 men inside that battle royal at WrestleMania. Afterwards, he'll go on to defeat whoever is the WWF Intercontinental Champion. (B,77)

TV Rating: 0.49 (372,330 Viewers)

Show's Overall Rating

Quote:
Backstage Incidents

• N/A

This Week's News

• Jim Crockett Promotions seen good value in Rick Rude as they have signed him to a 3-year written deal. The deal was finalized Friday morning on March 20th.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll have the final patch of shows up sometime today, plus the full WrestleMania prediction card. Thank you to everyone reading and supporting!

Last edited by 123Kidd : 06-17-2018 at 11:24 AM.
Unread 02-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Rookie

Default WWF Superstars & Challenge #4 (03/26, 03/27)

WWF Superstars of Wrestling #4

March 26th, 1987

From the Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana

Attendance: 11,035

Quote:

The WWF World Champion, Hulk Hogan, is backstage in which he talks about the punishment he suffered from the hands of Andre The Giant. He goes on to say that tonight, he wants one final stare down with the giant before their battle come this Sunday at WrestleMania.

Hulk Hogan: "WrestleMania III is going to be the biggest show of all time, brother. This Sunday, I face my biggest challenge of my entire life when I take on a giant who has been undefeated for 15 years! A streak that goes well beyond my run as world champion and a streak that will never be topped. Come WrestleMania, I plan to be the man that breaks the streak and create a moment for myself and for all my Hulkamaniacs that will last forever. But that's Sunday, tonight I want Andre The Giant to meet me inside the middle of the ring, face to face. The doctors informed me to take the night off to heal my wounds, but I couldn't wait long enough for Sunday, not after what happened last week. I'll be ready, brother!"

Quote:
Normal, Singles Match

Butch Reed Vs. Koko B. Ware

With both men being involved in the 15-men battle royal at WrestleMania, they were both determined to walk into the event with some momentum. Butch Reed started the match off really strong, establishing himself as a force to be reckon with. Koko B. Ware had a slow start but began to pick up the pace mid-way through the match. Though, it wasn't enough to stop Reed, who delivered a big Shoulder Tackle and then finished the match with a pin, after delivering a vicious Gorilla Press Slam.

Winner: Butch Reed

Match Time: 5:02

Finish: Gorilla Press Slam leads to pin.

Quote:

Slick's absence from Butch Reed's side was because he was backstage giving both The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff a lecture about winning and losing. Slick demanded that his clients represent him in a good way, by getting the job done and still prevailing with the win. Sheik and Nikolai wasn't too pleased with Slick's demands and suddenly, two Russian big men known as Ivan and Nikita Koloff in Jim Crockett Promotions approached Slick.

Ivan Koloff: "Your so called "clients" no longer work for you anymore. So, I suggest you leave now if you know what's good for you."

Slick was clearly intimidated by the two big men and quickly left the scene. They then approached The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff, with Ivan Koloff extending his hand to both men. Nikolai accepts the handshake, The Iron Sheik shows a slight smirk before eventually accepting his hand too.

Quote:
Normal, Singles Match

Dynamite Kid (/w Davey Boy Smith) Vs. Bret Hart (/w Jim Neidhart)

After the lost Jim Neidhart took from Davey Boy Smith, last week, Bret Hart was more than determined to have The Hart Foundation walking into WrestleMania with some momentum. Dynamite Kid showed a lot of courage and bravery, as he gave Bret a run for his money. Both men battled it out, with neither of them getting the advantage. Eventually, a distraction from Jim Neidhart, helped Bret execute a Bulldog and earn the pin afterwards.

Winner: Bret Hart

Match Time: 6:58

Finish: Bulldog by Bret Hart on Dynamite Kid leads to pin.

Quote:

After the referee had called for the bell, Davey Boy Smith went straight after Jim Neidhart and the two began to brawl outside the ring. Dynamite Kid wasn't too pleased, as he attacked Bret Hart. The men fought all the way up to the ramp, which eventually ended the brawl on-screen.

Quote:

Gene Okerlund is backstage, where he interviews Bobby "The Brain Heenan" on whether or not Andre The Giant is here in the building and if he is, will he accept Hogan's face to face confrontation later tonight.

Bobby Heenan: "Hulk Hogan must have not learned his lesson from last week, if he's out here wanting a one on one confrontation. I'm beginning to think that Hogan has lost his mind, as everyone including myself, knows that Andre The Giant will just humiliate Hogan again. To answer your question, Andre The Giant is in fact here tonight. Now will he accept the stare down? I think last week answers that question."

Quote:
Normal, Tag Team Match

Junkyard Dog & Billy Jack Haynes Vs. Hercules & Harley Race (/w Bobby Heenan)

Both teams were ready to get their hands on each other, which was clearly the case the moment the bell rang. Junkyard Dog and Harley Race went at each other, with Junkyard Dog having majority of the offense. Once Race tagged in Hercules, it became a different story. Hercules was made to look really strong in this match and it paid off. Billy Jack Haynes was eventually tagged in and delivered multiple strikes, leading to a few suplexes. Haynes has been a victim of The Heenan Family for quite some time now, so this moment really played well for him. The victory looked to be headed for Junkyard Dog and Haynes but that was until...

King Kong Bundy and Paul Ordnorff, members of The Heenan Family came onto the scene. Bobby Heenan was ecstatic to see them, as they attacked Junkyard Dog at ringside. The referee noticed the attack and declared Junkyard Dog and Billy Jack Haynes the winner due to disqualification. The announcement didn't stop The Heenan Family though, as they then set their sights on Billy Jack Haynes and dismantled him inside the ring. The final moments witnessed The Heenan Family raising their arms, as if they were the ones who came out of this victorious.

Winners: Junkyard Dog & Billy Jack Haynes

Match Time: 7:33

Finish: Bundy & Ordnorff Attacks Junkyard Dog, leading to DQ

Quote:

Miss Elizabeth is standing beside the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Randy Savage, who cuts a promo hyping up his match against Ricky Steamboat this Sunday at WrestleMania III. Savage notes that WrestleMania is almost here and he's more excited than ever to beat Steamboat in front of thousands of fans in attendance.

Randy Savage: "The clock is ticking, but who is counting? Nobody, why is that? Because, everyone here and watching at home knows that the "Macho Man" Randy Savage will go on to slay Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. Yeah! I'm carrying this title to new heights, come WrestleMania III, I'll seize the spotlight! OOOHHHHHH YEEAAAHHH!"

Quote:
Normal, Singles Match

Jake Roberts Vs. Bob Orton Jr.

This is Jake Roberts' first match back since February, in which Roberts looked to use this match as a warm up bout. "Cowboy" Bob Orton though wasn't going to make things easy for Roberts though in his first match back. Orton delivered some hard-hitting blows and executed well on some submission holds. Roberts eventually found his groove and fought his way back into the match, Orton tried his best to fight back but he was soon hit with an DDT. Roberts then went for the pin and was declared the winner.

Winner: Jake Roberts

Match Time: 5:34

Finish: DDT leads to the pin.

Quote:

Jake Roberts began to celebrate his victory, as the fans cheered him on. The celebration was short lived once The Honky Tonk Man came down the ramp with his guitar.

Roberts had his back turned and didn't notice the Honky Tonk Men was on his way to the ring. HTM entered the ring, as soon as Roberts turned around, HTM attempted to strike with his guitar but Roberts dodged the bullet this time. Roberts quickly retaliated by delivering a DDT. He then continued his celebration, while HTM rolled out of the ring in defeat.

Quote:

The WWF World Champion, Hulk Hogan came out to the ring looking pumped up and ready for a fight. Hogan began to talk about the days Andre and he were good friends until Bobby Heenan got involved and had Andre turn his back against him.

Hulk Hogan: "Never in a million years, would I ever think I would have to face a man I once considered my best friend, at WrestleMania for the world championship. Andre had the 15-year streak and I had the world championship, together we were on top of the world, brother! Then that all took a change for the worse, the moment Bobby "The Weasel" Heenan got involved. Since day one, that weasel has been trying to pull all the stops to ensure that The Hulkster isn't world champion. Time after time, I prevailed thanks to all you Hulkamaniacs. Without you, there wouldn't be no Hulkamania, brother!"

Suddenly, Bobby Heenan begins to speak, as he and Andre The Giant are shown walking down the ramp and to the ring.

Bobby Heenan: "Please, oh please just stop it Hogan. You continue to deny the unavoidable fact that this Sunday, Andre The Giant will squash you and finally bring the WWF World Championship to The Heenan Family. It’s a fact that you can't run away from Hulk, no matter how many "Hulkamaniacs" you got by your side. Your time is up, just look at yourself, you aren't even supposed to be out here with them broken ribs of yours. Your already at a disadvantage, that's not even mentioning the size comparison. Do you honestly believe your unstoppable, unbeatable, in the shape that you're in?"

Hulk Hogan: "We can find out right now what shape I'm in, brother! Andre, get inside this ring and face me, face to face!"

Heenan insists Andre gets inside the ring, which he does. Andre looks down on Hogan, who attempts to make Andre realize that Heenan has him poisoned. Heenan demands Andre to not listen to what he says and demands Andre to beat Hogan down. Andre puts his hand on Hogan, which Hogan pushes it off quickly. Hogan then pushes Andre hard, having him go back a few feet. Hogan then rips off his shirt, with the tape still wrapped around his ribs. Hogan and Andre began to trade words, that only them two could hear.

Afterwards, they collided inside the ring. Hogan began throwing punches, which was clear that these punches were connecting with some heavy damage. Andre would not let the punches faze him though, as he delivers blow after blow towards Hogan's injured ribs.

Heenan then demanded Andre to squeeze the life out of him, Andre picked Hogan up and wrapped him with his giant arms, applying a massive bear hug. Hogan struggled desperately trying to get out of the hold, but every squeeze made it more difficult for him. Andre finally let go, as he seemed satisfied with the damage he delivered. Hogan fell to the mat and was laid out cold. Heenan began praising Andre, as he laughed at the fallen champion. They left the ring, leaving behind the carnage they left behind. The WWF's medical rushed to the aid of the injured champion, who was showing the agony of the injury. The medical staff helped Hogan up on a stretcher, but Hogan refused and began to walk backstage with their assistance. The crowd expressed relief afterwards, while many Hulkamaniacs were worried that Sunday could possibly be Hogan's final night as world champion.

TV Rating: 1.33 (1,004,480 Viewers)

Show's Overall Rating:

Quote:
Backstage News

• PWI voted Bruiser Brody as the top brawler in professional wrestling today.

• Hulk Hogan believes that Koko B. Ware doesn't connect with the crowd and that he should probably be let go.

• Harley Race doesn't think Billy Jack Haynes can sell worth a damn and that he needs to learn or be let go.

• Honky Tonk Man thinks that the Dynamite Kid is clumsy and will eventually end up hurting somebody.

WWF Wrestling Challenge #4

March 27th, 1987

From the Edmund P. Joyce Center in Notre Dame, Indiana

Attendance: 9,492

Announce Team: Lord Alfred Hayes & Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
The Dream Team proved that they could come together when they defeated The Rougeau Brothers in 6:49, after Brutus Beefcake got the submission on Jacques Rougeau. (C+,67)

Jimmy Hart cuts a promo hyping the WWF World Tag Team Championship match at WrestleMania between The British Bulldogs and The Hart Foundation. Hart states that The Hart Foundation will walk out victorious. (C,61)

Harley Race earned himself some much-needed momentum when he defeated Jim Brunzell in 5:34 with a Diving Headbutt. (B-,73)

Ted DiBiase goes to a local business and offers an employee a check of $1,000 to quit their job. The employee accepts the check and agrees to quit, which makes DiBiase laugh at today's society. (C+,66)

Another win went to The Heenan Family, when Paul Ordnorff defeated S.D. Jones in 7:30 with a Lariat. (C+,66)

Gene Okerlund confirms that Hulk Hogan will still be at WrestleMania to defend the WWF World Championship. Okerlund then asks Heenan on his thoughts of the news, which Heenan expresses doubt of Hogan winning. (B+,85)

A video package is shown of the rivalry between Ricky Steamboat Vs. Randy Savage for the WWF Intercontinental Championship. (B-,75)

In a hard-fought match, Ricky Steamboat defeated Kamala in 6:44 with a Flying Karate Chop. (B-,76)

One final video package is played hyping up some of the biggest matches at WrestleMania III and it encourages fans to not miss it (B,79)

TV Rating: 0.49 (370,680 Viewers)

Show Rating:

Quote:
Backstage News

• Greg Valentine has reportedly suffered an injury during tonight's match against The Rougeau Brothers. Valentine seems to have suffered some knee ligament damage and it is expected that he'll be out for a month. This is disappointing news, as he was recently announced to take place in the 15-man battle royal at WrestleMania III.

• Harley Race believes that Jacques Rougeau doesn't connect with the fans and that he believes the kid has little upside.

This Week's News

• N/A
Quote:

WrestleMania III Match-Card/Prediction Scoreboard

WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Andre The Giant Vs. Hulk Hogan (C)

WWF Intercontinental Championship: Ricky Steamboat Vs. Randy Savage (C)

WWF World Tag Team Championships: The British Bulldogs Vs. The Hart Foundation (C)

Jake Roberts Vs. Honky Tonk Man

Loser Must Bow: Junkyard Dog Vs. "King" Harley Race

Hair Vs. Hair: Adrian Adonis Vs. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Full Nelson Challenge: Billy Jack Haynes Vs. Hercules

15-Man Battle Royal, Winner Earns WWF Intercontinental Championship Match: Bob Orton Jr. Vs. Brad Rheingans Vs. Brutus Beefcake Vs. Butch Reed Vs. Dino Bravo Vs. George Steele Vs. Jim Duggan Vs. Jim Powers Vs. Kamala Vs. King Kong Bundy Vs. Koko B. Ware Vs. Paul Ordnorff Vs. Paul Roma Vs. S.D. Jones Vs. Tito Santana

Who Will Be The Last Man Eliminated In The Battle Royal?

Match of the Night?

Wild Guess Question: What will the final grade be for WrestleMania III?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Match of the Night question is worth 3 Points, while the wild guess question is worth 6 points. All the matches are worth 2 points.

I haven't yet decided on a prize but I'll be doing a 3-month contest (counting WrestleMania) which will fall into King of the Ring. By then, I should have a very good prize thought of. I'll post a 24-Hour warning for when I get ready to post WrestleMania!
Unread 02-10-2018, 09:29 PM
All Star

It's the only way to go.

I'm hoping Ricky can have a good run.

WWF World Tag Team Championships: The British Bulldogs Vs. The Hart Foundation (C)
Could go either way, really.

Jake gets cemented as a big deal.

I see shenanigans for this one.

Curious to see if you actually keep him.

Too easy.

15-Man Battle Royal, Winner Earns WWF Intercontinental Championship Match: Bob Orton Jr. Vs. Brad Rheingans Vs. Brutus Beefcake Vs. Butch Reed Vs. Dino Bravo Vs. George Steele Vs. Jim Duggan Vs. Jim Powers Vs. Kamala Vs. King Kong Bundy Vs. Koko B. Ware Vs. Paul Ordnorff Vs. Paul Roma Vs. S.D. Jones Vs. Tito Santana
I'm torn between Mr. Wonderful and Bundy, but Orndorff vs. Steamboat sounds much better, so I'll go with him.

Who Will Be The Last Man Eliminated In The Battle Royal? Brutus Beefcake

Match of the Night? Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage

Wild Guess Question: What will the final grade be for WrestleMania III? B+
Unread 02-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Hall of Fame

Hulk Hogan
Ricky Steamboat - Losing the IC title can set Macho up for a run at Hogan in the future.
Hart Foundation - Dynamite's physical condition makes him pretty unreliable to carry the belts.
Jake Roberts - Alice Cooper and all?
Harley Race
Roddy Piper
Hercules - Herc is my boy, if you do right by him he'll be something special.
Paul Orndorff - Mr. Wonderful should give The Dragon a strong run for his money.

Last eliminated: Brutus Beefcake, which will fuel his face turn later in the show.
MOTN: Steamboat vs. Savage, as it should be
Grade: A
Unread 02-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Low Minors

15-Man Battle Royal, Winner Earns WWF Intercontinental Championship Match: Bob Orton Jr. Vs. Brad Rheingans Vs. Brutus Beefcake Vs. Butch Reed Vs. Dino Bravo Vs. George Steele Vs. Jim Duggan Vs. Jim Powers Vs. Kamala Vs. King Kong Bundy Vs. Koko B. Ware Vs. Paul Orndorff Vs. Paul Roma Vs. S.D. Jones Vs. Tito Santana

Who Will Be The Last Man Eliminated In The Battle Royal? Brutus Beefcake.

Match of the Night? Steamboat/Savage. Don't make this one an Epic or a Spectacle! It will tank your match grade.

Wild Guess Question: What will the final grade be for WrestleMania III? B+, maybe A if you end the show with Hogan doing an over-the-top celebration.
Unread 02-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Low Minors

Who Will Be The Last Man Eliminated In The Battle Royal? Tito Santana

Match of the Night? Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat will be one of them. I could see a tie occurring because that Bulldogs and Hart Foundation match will do great.

Wild Guess Question: What will the final grade be for WrestleMania III? 83

Look forward to see the direction you take on this. On mine I took a current day approach. Wanting to see if you stick to script or shake things up like I did.
Unread 02-11-2018, 10:34 PM
All Star

Who Will Be The Last Man Eliminated In The Battle Royal? Duggan

Match of the Night? Steamboat vs. Savage, unless you can get a much better grade out of Hogan/Andre than I did way back when.

Wild Guess Question: What will the final grade be for WrestleMania III? B
Unread 02-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Rookie

Thank you to everyone who have made their predictions/comments so far! It definitely means a lot!

If you haven't already predicted, make sure you get them in as this is the 24hr Prediction Warning!
Unread 02-12-2018, 01:25 AM
Minor League

WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Andre The Giant

WWF Intercontinental Championship: Ricky Steamboat

WWF World Tag Team Championships: The Hart Foundation (C)

Jake Roberts
Jake gets cemented as a big deal.

Loser Must Bow: "King" Harley Race

Hair Vs. Hair: “Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Full Nelson Challenge: Hercules
Too easy.

Mr. Wonderful

Who Will Be The Last Man Eliminated In The Battle Royal? Jim Duggan

Match of the Night? Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage

Wild Guess Question: What will the final grade be for WrestleMania III? B+
Unread 02-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Rookie

Who Will Be The Last Man Eliminated In The Battle Royal? Tito Santana

Match of the Night? The British Bulldogs vs. The Hart Foundation

Wild Guess Question: What will the final grade be for WrestleMania III? 90