Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-20-2018, 01:40 PM
Living Legend

Default Dojo ideas

One thing I'd really like added is the ability to control when generated workers come through our dojo.

What I'm suggesting is the ability to set up specific times where groups of workers will come through the dojo.

Instead of having someone potentially generate in one of the even months, we can set up it up to have classes of young lions generate together.

So it'd be Class of March 2016 or Class of Summer 2016 for example and you'd have workers of various skill levels.

The Dojo system as a whole needs revamped, same with the worker generation and I think they could tie in together and help each other out.
Unread 02-20-2018, 03:08 PM
Hall of Fame

I agree mostly because random worker generation happens based on determined needs of the game world, and dojos inherently shouldn’t apply to that. Beyond setting the global volume of new gens to high you can’t properly simulate a company actively seeking prospects.

In addition I also think they should offer more than mere worker generation, since we often see people in real world dojos long after they’ve graduated (or started working live shows at least). I think in conjunction with a developmental company, a dojo should be able to produce far better results than if you only had one but not the other.

Maybe dojos offer a bonus to physical skills that workers almost never really gain unless they go through a size change (apart from stamina). This could simulate the world class facilities in the WWE PC or rigorous Japanese dojos that whip people into great shape more than just working matches in developmental.
Unread 02-20-2018, 06:12 PM
Major League

Yes, I would like to see some big changes to development in general. Dojo definitely could be where workers learn basics and get physically better. With developmental and excursions will get guys more experienced and learn and improve their overall skill. Want someone to get better at mat wrestling? Stick him in the ring with somone good at mat wrestling. I would like to see more control when it comes to grooming workers. Every time i look at worker improvements, they seem very random.
Unread 02-21-2018, 12:06 AM
Super Star

I would love if you had a dojo linked to a dev company it either accelerated learning or told you exactly what area the talent can improve significantly in with training. So a more professional wwe like set up was better than just a dev territory without a dojo.