Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Banned

Default WCW 2000: The People's Promotion

December 31st, 1999: In an office not far from California, a wrestler's life was about to change forever...

"So you're telling me that i'm the new booker of WCW?"

I stared at Ted Turner dead in the eye when he said those words. I knew something was up when I stopped getting Eric's phone-calls, but when I heard that Billionaire Ted wanted to see me in his office; that's when I realized something important had happened and he wanted me to hear it.

I assumed it was because Eric and Russo had a new storyline planned for me or wanted to go over certain opponents I wouldn't mind wrestling, the usual things me and Eric talked about. But this time felt different, this time felt serious. Almost as if it was a last gasp move. And then, before I could ask why it was Eric was putting this pressure onto me; he spoke.

"Yes. I'm giving you full booking control of WCW Nitro." He told me, and the solemn look on his face said it all. "And the reason for this is simple. Russo, as good a guy as he is has been running this promotion to the ground ever since he got here." He made a good point. I like Russo and always thought he was very passionate about his craft, but there was no denying that 1999 was not the best year for him or for WCW in general.

"I've heard." I finally managed to get a few words out. But it didn't answer my question. Of all the people he could've chosen to run WCW, why me?

"As for you, i've known you for a while now. And I know you may not have the booking experience like Russo or the business pedigree Eric Bischoff had, but if there's something I do know: It's that you have the passion and drive to do great things." Flattering comments at me now, especially since I didn't start to actively wrestling until late in life. "Gee, um...thank you, Mr. Turner."

"What I want you to do is to turn this ship around. Doesn't matter how you do it or what you do with it, I need you to find a way out of the hole." Ted dictates to me my first orders. "And as it seems to happen, i've found a way for you to do so." Jeez, i've just started my new job and already i'm on assignment. Can't I, I don't know, work a few Nitros before anything else?

But instead of questioning the boss, I just sit there asking him what the project was. "Well, before Eric was relieved of his duties," He starts off, "The last thing he had planned was an event called 'The Big Bang'. Apparently this is going to be the event that brings WCW back from the dead." Sounds like a big show. Hopefully it can deliver.

"And you want me to help build up to it?" I ask. If you're going to be taking a new job, you might as well ask some questions. "I want you to do more than that." He tells me. "I want you to show me that this 'Big Bang' is the beginning of a new era for WCW. As such, we've discontinued all current storylines and effectively immediately, We will be vacating all the titles. The rest will be up to you. "

So that's the game we're playing then. A new deck, completely fresh and ready to use and the entire playground set for me to mess around with. Ted sends me away with a few choice words. "Please, do not let me or this company down any further than it already has. As far as i'm concerned: You may be our last hope." I feel a little sick to my stomach, but I pull it together, thank Ted for the opportunity and head out of the office.

And the first thing I said to myself after I did was this: "What in God's name have I gotten myself into?"

But hey...maybe it's not a bad thing...maybe...just maybe...

This would be a good thing.

Mr. Jones presents...

WCW 2000: The People's Promotion

Starring:

Last edited by Mr. Jones : 03-11-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Unread 03-11-2018, 10:43 PM
All Star

Count me in for this ride, Jake!
Unread 03-12-2018, 10:28 AM
Banned

Well, today's the day I officially start my new life as the booker for WCW. And as such, I need to look through the entire roster and see what i'm working with. The goal for today is simple, I need to prove that is a new era in WCW and as such; I need to make some serious changes to how the roster looks.

After skimming through the entire place, I come a decision and decide to wish the following people the best in their future endeavors.

Quote:

Asya- Nice person and all, but it's clear she was only brought in to capitalize on WWF's Chyna. Terrible wrestler, can barely talk on the mic. In the end, this was a bad idea that shouldn't have been attempted.

Evan Kargais: Good kid, decent high flier and all. The problem with him is that he just doesn't stand out to me; especially compared to the other wrestlers here. I offered for him to come back and try again in a few years if all else fails for him. And I hope he does.

Gerald and Patrick- Known as The Harris Brothers: Ron and Don. Not the worst tag team in the world, but also not the kind of tag team i'm looking for in this 'new era'. Still though, I wish them all the best.

Ice Train: First off, why is he called an ice train? Is he from the tundra or something? I don't know. Silly name aside, the guy just doesn't do it for me. He's strong, but not very talented or charismatic. Surprisingly enough he's on Exclusive PPA so I don't lose any money from the deal.

Jerry Flynn: It was clear from the minute he stepped into WCW that wrestling was not the right career-choice for him, if you're struggling to work matches at the age of 40 we have a problem. Can't talk either so it was for the best that he'd leave.

Kevin Nash: This one pained me inside, because I was one of the people that helped bring Nash and Hall into WCW. But I had to be honest with myself here. Kevin Nash was one of the main reasons 1999 was such a lackluster year for WCW and was a terrible booker, say what you will about Vince Russo: At least the guy was fun. Kevin Nash comes off as a politicking, backstabbing, lying scoundrel. Didn't help that he wasn't that good in the ring anymore. Big Cool, I love you: And i'm glad to bring you into WCW and start the N.W.O. But the party's over.

"What do you think you're doing mang?" I heard a voice come from the distance. Of course, it was Scott Hall, Kevin's best friend. "Kev's an asset to this company, he's a hip, cool guy who will do whatever he can to get this place over."

"Yeah, back in 1996." I stated, keeping my cool as I did. "But this is 2000, the new millennium. And times have changed since then, people don't want to see the New World Order anymore. They demand something fresh."

"You saying that Kevin can't be fresh?" Scott asked, not very pleased that we were having this conversation. I shook my head. "Mang, that's bullshit..." Scott threw a toothpick he had in his mouth onto the wall like a dart. Didn't hit anyone thank god, but I knew I had to calm Scotty down somehow.

"Listen Scott, I know it's hard. But when the wrestling world changes, you have to evolve with it. If you don't evolve, you'll be left behind. Now you should be lucky you're still in the company; you may have serious issues with your personal life, but you're one of the better workers we have in the company and i'm hoping you can be a role model to some of the younger guys. Change is going to be tough, but it's how we deal with the change that's going to determine the future of WCW. Understood?"

"Yeah, whatever." He sighed, making his way out the door. I sighed, I knew some of these decisions weren't going to be popular: I just didn't know which ones.

But back to the firings.

Quote:

Madusa: In the same boat as Kevin, but not as in your face about it and a much better worker. I think she may be better off working for another company like ECW or going to Japan again: But that's just me.

Mike Sanders: I feel for the kid, he's good on the mic and all: But this isn't his time yet. Told him to come back in a few years when he's improved somewhat.

Mr. Jones: Why does his name sound familiar? Ah well, probably not important. In any case, not a good worker and really, the business passed him by a few years ago.

Oklahoma: Good person, terrible gimmick. Had no business being in WCW in the first place, but got in anyway because Vince Russo.

Reno: Okay brawler and all but it was clear he wasn't ready for this as he's not a safe worker. Gave him the come back whenever you're ready speech as well.

Sid Vicious: Another shocker, but one i'm a little less sympathetic towards. See Ric and Arn have hated Sid for a while and Sid is not known for being a pleasant guy to work with. He's carved a great career for himself and i'm certain wherever he goes next he'll do great in. But WCW isn't the place for him anymore, especially not with the Horsemen still around.

The Cat: Another one I feel bad for as I do feel like Ernest had potential to do some good things. Personally, if Ernest had gotten into wrestling a few years earlier I think he could've had a better career in WCW. But it is what it is.

The Wall: Not a bad wrestler overall but the guy doesn't really have the charisma to move the needle and he's not good performance wise.

Van Hammer: Screams average to me, average in the ring, average on the mic, average just about everywhere. He'll probably be fine somewhere else, but it is what it is.

And here we were, the most painful decision I had to make. What was I going to do to ol' Vince Russo? Did I want to keep Russo on-board as an on-screen presence, or should I make a statement to the WCW locker room that the old era was truly dead and buried? I thought about it long and hard, but just before I came to a decision: Jeff Jarrett came into my office.

"I heard you were purgin' the roster." Jeff was a good kid, solid in the ring and had a great father. "That I am Jeff. Don't worry, you're job is safe." I joked around. But Jeff didn't look like he was going to play games. "I know that. I just want to know...is Vince going to be ok?"

I stopped for a moment, I knew that Russo and Jeff were close backstage. I couldn't just tell him that he was done in WCW, it would break his heart. And seeing how Scott reacted to when Kevin got the axe, I wasn't going to stand for someone else getting upset. So, I told him the only thing I could tell him. "I don't know."

So Jeff decided to go to bat for Vince, but unlike Scott with his angry ramblings: Jeff calmly and eloquently explained to me why I should keep Vinny R around. "Look, I know Russo's done some questionable things to the company. But he's a great guy, he keeps a lookout for some of the workers here and he always seems to love coming here and giving it his best. I feel like sometimes, he does get some flak for the things he comes up with: But at the end of the day, I think the overall positives Vince has are more profound than the negatives."

"I see." I told him, nodding my head. I thanked him for his time and asked him to leave the office so I could think. Jeff made a strong defense to Vince and I too liked the guy. But there was no denying he was a far better booker with restrictions put onto him. I looked at Vince's phone number and while I did, a voice told me to call him and tell him to get lost and don't bother coming to work tomorrow. Another voice said that I should leave him be and find a way to put him on the show. Finally, I could take no more thought. I had made my decision...

So, now with the parting gifts out of the way: I took one more look at the roster and with the ashes clearing up, I saw what I had left.

Main Event:
Booker T
Bret Hart
Buff Bagwell

Chris Benoit
Diamond Dallas Page (your's truly)
Jeff Jarrett
Meng
Ric Flair
Scott Hall
Scott Steiner
The Total Package (Lex Luger)

Upper-Midcard:
Bam Bam Bigelow
Billy Kidman
Dean Malenko
Dustin Rhodes
Eddie Guerrero
Konnan
Mike Rotunda
Rey Mysterio Jr.
Rick Steiner
Shane Douglas
Stevie Ray
Terry Funk

Midcard:
Berlyn
Big T
Brian Adams
Brian Knobbs
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
David Flair
Disco Inferno
Hugh Morrus
Jim Duggan
Juventud Guerrera
Kanyon
La Parka
Norman Smiley
Perry Saturn
Steven Regal
Tank Abbot
Vampiro

Lower Midcard:
Big Vito
Crowbar
David Taylor
Johnny the Bull
Kaz Hayashi
Lenny Lane
Lodi
TAFKA Prince Iaukea

Opener:
Buzzkill
J.C Ice
Jungle Jim
Lash LeRoux

Steve Armstrong
Wolfie D

Enhancement Talent:
Tony Marinara

Nitro Girls:
Daffney
Elizabeth

Kimberly Page
Leia Meow

Stacy Keibler
Torrie Wilson
Tylene Buck

Not Around But Will Be Back Soon:
Curt Henning
Goldberg
Hulk Hogan
Sting

Occasional Wrestlers:
Randy Savage
Roddy Piper

That was a pretty decent looking roster overall, not better than WWF's: But overall, there were a lot of solid wrestlers and some extremely popular guys that helped carry the company.

I decided to call over my wife Kimberly, road agent Arn Anderson and new secretary Venus Angeletti over so we could discuss the roster as it was. She was a beautiful young girl, just graduated from law school and looked to get into wrestling in some fashion. She walked into the room and from the moment she came in, I knew she was a bit nervous.

"Um...y-you wanted to see me?" She said in a quiet, slightly Brooklyn like accent. "Yes I did. I'd like to go over the roster with you, Arn and Kimberly for a moment.

"You mean the one you just purged?" Arn asked. I nodded. "I figured. Not the easiest thing to do, telling people that you're just not fit for the company. But it happens."

"Are-are you saying i'm going to get fired?" Venus asked in a worried tone, the poor girl. She was shaking in her boots slightly looking like she was going to break down at any moment. I sighed and let out a warm smile to her, "No Venus. I'm not gonna give you the axe on your first day. I'm not that cruel." Venus sighed in relief and sat down next to Arn.

"Well then, shall we get to the specifics?" I asked, everyone agreed. The first topic at hand, who were the guys that we should give the most attention? Our franchise players let's say.

1. Ric Flair
2. Bret Hart
3. Scott Hall
4. Scott Steiner
5. Diamond Dallas Page (here I am again!)

"There you are Dallas!" Arn smirked, "Rounding out the gang." We had to share a laugh over it, i'd always been a loved member of the roster. But being the fifth best star in terms of leading the company was pretty big for me.

The second topic of the day was who could one day run the company, our next big things.

1. Rey Misterio Jr.
2. Kaz Hayashi
3. Billy Kidman

"Good for Rey," I said. I had always respected Rey and found him to be a phenomenal worker for the company, charismatic, great worker, him being the no. 1 next big thing was a well-deserved accomplishment.

"What about Kaz and Billy?" Kimberly asked. "They seem like they have a chance." I said, Kaz was a more well-rounded version of Rey Mysterio; but maybe without the x-factor Rey had. Still he was a solid worker and I could see him doing great things in the company.

And then there was Billy, tag team partner of Rey Mysterio. Again, another solid worker. He had the same problem Kaz had, did he have the same x-factor Rey had? I wasn't too sure. But hopefully, he too could prove me wrong. Venus raised her hand to speak, and started to blush bashfully. After giving her permission to speak, I could see why. "I don't know...I always thought Billy was kind of cute."

"Well you better get to him quick or else someone might take him away!" Arnie teasingly warned her, Billy and Torrie were a noted item onscreen. "Oh now, settle Arn. You know it's her first day here." Kimberly scolded Arn. But it didn't seem to bother her too much, I could actually see her silently giggling to herself. "Alright, pull it together guys." I said, trying to rail the discussion back.

Looking at Venus, trying to compose her: I asked her who our hottest prospects for the future were. Still a little red in the face from the blush, she began to tell me who the lucky five were.

1. Lenny Lane
2. Lash LeRoux
3. Juventud Guerrera
4. Kaz Hayashi
5. Chavo Guerrero Jr.

The first two names surprised me. Lenny and Lash weren't exactly the best in ring workers in the company, more-so the former than the latter. But it was clear that they did have a nice look and some sort of appeal to them. "Lenny looks like a stud i'd say." Arn nodded, "Definitely has a future in the company."

Juventud Guerrera and Chavo Guerrero Jr. were a couple of high fliers, one from Mexico; the other being from the famous Guerrero family. I always liked Juventud and felt like he deserved a little more than just being a cruiserweight champion, Chavo was the nephew of Eddie Guerrero and it showed in the ring. Unfortunately, it seemed that Eddie forgot to give Chavo his charisma; which may hurt his chances in becoming a star like his uncle.

Next up were the top five best talkers in the company.

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Ric Flair
3. Bobby Heenan
4. Sting
5. Randy Savage

No surprises there, all five men had proven over the years to be fantastic promo cutters and no matter what could be trusted with the stick.

How about the show stoppers?

1. Rey Misterio Jr.
2. Eddie Guerrero
3. Chris Benoit
4. Ric Flair
5. Bret Hart

Again, few surprises. The only one I could determine was surprising being Ric Flair. Maybe back in the 80s-90s it made a little more sense, but this was 2000. The first year of the 21st century. And he wasn't quite the worker he once was, though he was still a fine asset.

"I'm surprised we haven't given any of the first three guys a shot at being world champion yet." Arn asked, raising an eyebrow to me. "Well, maybe now with me in charge: Things will be different." This drew a few snickers.

Now it was time for the ring-generals.

1. Chris Benoit
2. Dean Malenko
3. Eddie Guerrero
4. Bret Hart
5. Ric Flair

Once more there was no shock. Everyone here knew how good the three of them were and respected their work ethic. But Arn had this to say about the top guy on that food-chain, Chris Benoit.

"Dallas, if there's some sort of advice I can give you. Don't screw up Chris Benoit. Guy's been thinking about jumping ship for a while now and rumor is he could be ready to do so at any time now." I knew all about his issues with management, he hadn't been happy with the way things were being run for a long time. I felt his pain, the majority of the folks backstage did to. Hopefully, I could convince him to keep going strong for us in the company.

"My worry is that he does walk out and takes his friends with him." Kimberly added in. God help us if that was the case, if they were to jump ship to WCW; i'd say WCW was done for. "That would be hellish news for us." I said chillingly, "Those three are some of the best we have to offer. Dean...Perry...Eddie."

"I love Eddie!" Venus spoke up, causing everyone to turn and stare at the newcomer. "Uh...d-did I say something wrong?" Kimberly shook her head and smiled at her. "No sweetie, you're alright." Once again, there was a sigh of relief; this time penetrated with a brief moment of silence.

Venus then decided to ask if they wanted to know the stars with the most and least momentum, we accepted the offer.

Who's Hot?:

1. Meng
2. Buzzkill
3. Vampiro
4. Jeff Jarrett
5. Lash LeRoux

Who's Not?:

1. Eddie Guerrero
2. Perry Saturn
3. Chris Benoit
4. Dean Malekno
5. Steven Regal

"Hold up, Brad Armstrong and Lash LeRoux are hot?" Arn questioned the logic of the people who were the hottest in the company right now, Venus looked rather petrified as Arn looked at her with those bulging eyes. "Um...th-that's what the w-website told me sir..." She started to fidget again, her hands shaking violently. Fearing the worst, I offered to change the subject.

"Why don't we see who's on time decline?" Arn then turned my attention to me and nodded, "Good idea." He said and he sat back down.

Time Decline:

1. Terry Funk
2. Roddy Piper
3. Mike Rotunda
4. Brian Knobbs
5. Buzzkill

"I'm not surprised about Terry." I started, Terry had been going strong for years and seemed to have no plans to retire anytime soon, if ever. A fantastic brawler and one heck of a class act, the guy was willing to help teach the youngsters a thing or two.

Roddy Piper was also a legend, not so much in the ring but on the mic, and he made a name for himself as one of the top heels in the WWF. The guy could tear an entire house down with a promo. But his peak had long since past him and he wasn't going to last much longer himself.

Honestly, the fact Mike Rotunda and Brian Knobbs were still around baffled me more than anyone else. Especially when it was revealed that Brian was only thirty-five. Thirty-five. That's supposed to be the end your physical peak! In comparison, I'm forty-three and I would like to think that I'm still pretty good in the ring by the time i'm...I don't know, fifty?

And then there was Buzzkill, A.K.A: Brian Armstrong. Poor guy, he'd been the most talented member of the Armstrong family and yet his career was demolished because of the many silly gimmicks he was given over the years. A shame really, he deserved a lot more in this industry.

At last, there was only one category left: The hidden gems of the industry.

1. Ron Killings
2. Joe E. Legend
3. Too Cold Scorpio
4. Orlando Jordan
5. Pablo Marquez

I knew Too Cold Scorpio and Pablo Marquez from WWF, Scorpio used to be known as Flash Funke for a time before changing his name to Too Cold Scorpio. He was a solid performer and could fill a spot for us on the roster. Pablo Marquez used to be known as Babu and was the servant/slave of Tiger Ali Singh. Not a great worker by any means, but he was decent enough that he didn't whiff things out.

Joe E. Legend was a veteran from Canada, and it seems like he shows a bit of potential himself. Thirty years old, good base for skills and already charismatic. The kid has a future in the business even if he doesn't go to WCW.

Orlando Jordan was trained by Rocky Johnson and is embarking on his first official year in the wrestling world. He has potential and he's good on the stick, but it might be too early for him at this stage of his career.

The standout to me seems to be Ron Killings who at twenty-seven already has the look and charisma to stand out. His wrestling skills were still slightly limited, but that was okay. I could also see him fitting in the WCW roster.

With the meeting over, I thanked everyone for coming and hoped that I could help make 2000 a good year for WCW. "I'm sure you will." Arn smiled, "Billionaire Ted was onto something when he hired you. You seem to have a good eye for the business." Arn declared as he made his exit, leaving me, Kimberly and Venus. Venus at this point was on the brink of tears, looking a little kitten, scared beyond all belief. I took a good look at her and comforted her. "Try not to worry too much about Arn. He can come off a bit tough sometimes, but he's a good person when you get to know him."

"I know..." She squeaked out, blinking away the tears in her eyes. "Listen, you're gonna be fine. I won't let anyone try and hurt you, just as long as you try not to let anyone intimidate you. You're twenty two, and you gotta learn how to stand up for yourself. If you need anything from me, i'll be happy to help you out. Just...be careful out there, understand?" She nodded as she carried a tissue to dry her eyes. "Good. Now run along sweetie." I told her, "Take the rest of the day for yourself."

Again, she nodded and made for the doorway. And then there was just the two of us, me and my wife Kimberly. I slouched forward, putting my hands on the top of my head trying to wrap through everything that had just occurred. The old guys were gone and now I needed to find some new blood, on top of that, I needed to create some new storylines for the company, and finally? Oh yes, Nitro was on TONIGHT. After a few seconds of uneasiness, I decided to be the one to break the ice.

"Kimberly?"

"Yes honey?" My beautiful wife looked at me, it worried her whenever I seemed stressed out. And...well, this was one of those times.

"I have a feeling i'm going to be doing yoga a lot more often if i'm gonna get through this." Kimberly put a comforting arm around me, no matter what I do: I know I can always count on my wife to be by my side.

After I pulled myself together, I decided to call on the following people in the hopes of signing to a contract:

A.J Styles
Brian Lee
Charlie Haas
Chris Candido
Dave Finlay
Fergal Devitt
Headhunter A
Headhunter B
James Mitchell
Jazz
Low Ki
Redd Dogg
Rene Dupree
Ron Killings
Russ Haas
Shane Helms
Samoa Joe
Shelton Benjamin
Tammy Sytch
Trish Stratus
TJ Wilson
Teddy Hart
Yoshihiro Tajiri

They aren't the most popular or most talented wrestlers of all time, but I think they may have a place in this new era of WCW. I might start up a developmental territory for some of these guys to improve on their wrestling ability somewhat.

After booking my storylines, vacating the titles and rendering all stables inactive: I got to work on booking the first ever WCW Nitro of the DDP era. Giving that all the titles are vacated, I need to find a way to fill them all up with titles. And I think I may have the way to do it in one fell swoop without having to resort to putting all the titles on the line for one night.

A tournament.

Yeah, it's not the most original thing in the world, but why not?

I won't go into the specifics of how it would play out, but let's just say it's the best way to ensure everyone gets a fair shot. With all that being said, let me give you the first official card of the new era of WCW.

Bret Hart vs Billy Kidman
Comment:

Ric Flair vs Kanyon
Comment:

Scott Hall vs Eddie Guerrero
Comment:

Chris Benoit vs Chavo Guerrero Jr
Comment:

Feel free to take a whiff at it if you want. Who knows? Might just start a contest or something if it catches on.

Last edited by Mr. Jones : 03-12-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Unread 03-12-2018, 11:47 AM
All Star

Comment:

Ric Flair vs Kanyon
Comment:

Comment:

Comment:
Unread 03-12-2018, 12:00 PM
Low Minors

Comment: Good way to see what Kidman can do. Odd face vs. face match could hurt the match-up. Bret should win in an above average match.

Ric Flair vs Kanyon
Comment: Flair will throw a fit if he loses this one. Wouldn't be shocked to see Kanyon pick up the victory as it seems he will be a guy who gets pushed, especially if he performs well in this one. Flair still gets the victory.

Comment: Another one where I wouldn't be shocked if Eddie wins, because of Scott Hall being upset over the firing of Nash. If this is the tournament I feel that he goes over just to get beat by Benoit.

Comment: No way the top performer in the company is going to get beat by Chavo Guerrero. Chavo is great, but not World Champion material.

Is this the World Tournament Matches or just random matches?
Unread 03-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR93WKU View Post
Comment: Good way to see what Kidman can do. Odd face vs. face match could hurt the match-up. Bret should win in an above average match.

Ric Flair vs Kanyon
Comment: Flair will throw a fit if he loses this one. Wouldn't be shocked to see Kanyon pick up the victory as it seems he will be a guy who gets pushed, especially if he performs well in this one. Flair still gets the victory.

Comment: Another one where I wouldn't be shocked if Eddie wins, because of Scott Hall being upset over the firing of Nash. If this is the tournament I feel that he goes over just to get beat by Benoit.

Comment: No way the top performer in the company is going to get beat by Chavo Guerrero. Chavo is great, but not World Champion material.

Is this the World Tournament Matches or just random matches?
These are the world title tournament matchups. Welcome aboard!
Unread 03-12-2018, 12:56 PM

Very interesting.

What mod are you using for this??
Unread 03-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapey1brad View Post
Very interesting.

What mod are you using for this??
NWAvsWWF's 2000 mod.
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:09 PM

Cool.
Did you have to convert it or is there a TEW 2016 version out somewhere in the world?
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapey1brad View Post
Cool.
Did you have to convert it or is there a TEW 2016 version out somewhere in the world?
Had to be converted.
Unread 03-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Living Legend

Comment:

Ric Flair vs Kanyon
Comment:

Comment:

Comment:
Unread 03-12-2018, 07:10 PM
Low Minors

Ric Flair vs Kanyon

Unread 03-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Phenom

I'm assuming this is concussion free Bret Hart? If so he should still have plenty left in the tank and really needs to get the stench of the nWo 2000 off him....Bret was so poorly utilised during his entire WCW period it really was a travesty.....hopefully he has at least one good run in him here

Ric Flair vs Kanyon
Kanyon is a great worker, could really use a mouthpiece though because he's not a great talker. I can't see Flair wanting to put over a midcarder here....although he may be more willing in a few months because I think you could get the man pretty over pretty fast

As above, I don't see the Bad Guy being a good enough guy to put Eddie over.....although again, that might not be the case a few months from now

Thankfully there will be at least ONE member of "new" main event players in the "new" WCW, because so far the old guard is dominating

Good luck with this, I'll be reading

Last edited by to4sty : 03-13-2018 at 07:00 AM.
Unread 03-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Rookie

Ric Flair vs Kanyon

Really surprised to see Nash get the boot. Was it mostly a money-saving move or was Nash being a locker-room pariah.
Unread 03-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHK1989 View Post

Ric Flair vs Kanyon

Really surprised to see Nash get the boot. Was it mostly a money-saving move or was Nash being a locker-room pariah.
It was more on the latter to be honest, I didn't want to have to deal with Nash making the locker room a hell-scape in this diary and wanted to see how Scott would do on his own.

I'd like to thank everyone who has predicted so far for joining in! The first show in this diary is scheduled to come out tomorrow at around four to six pm. So if there are any more predictions: Please note that you have until that time to do so.