Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Super Star

Default British Championship Wrestling (BCW) fantasy

Morgan Penny sits behind his desk cigar in one hand, phone in the other.
"I tell you I am serious about this and willing to back my plans to the hilt, that's right I plan to turn a profit in two years or less."

"..Called? BCW, British Championship Wrestling, gonna be hosting out of my Velvet Lounge right here in London to start with, added bonus of some good advertising and drive in some new clientele."

"Fail? you cheeky bastard, have you ever known me to back a loser? no, that's right, so just you wait and see"

Slamming the phone down, "bloody accountants"

Morgan leans back, exhaling a cloud of smoke as he thinks over this gamble, on the one hand what does he know about wrestling? on the other he is sure this gap in the market is here for the taking and could make his current fortunes pale in comparison.

Right I need to hire some key staff, get some wrestlers signed up to compete and make use of our Youtube club feed to gain some free publicity until we can break into paying TV/PPV viewings

"Hi Wahid, glad to have you here, I think you can bring a lot to the table for BCW as our lead Announcer"

"Thanks Morgan I appreciate the opportunity to get back into it, lets see if I can help us reach the potential you see here"

"Hi Peter, thanks again for your help with the contacts in the industry, I have to say I am looking forwards to working the commentary with you and Wahid, I think we have a solid team here"

"No problem Morgan, it's my pleasure to return the favour I owe you, as agreed I will sign up for the first two years before we evaluate how BCW is doing, give those other guys a ring before they get snapped up elsewhere and we could have a decent core to work around"

| Roster | History of Champions | PPV History | BCW Presents TV History | History of the Lounge with Helga |

| My current favourite Dynasties by others in TEW 16: SNP-Thistle in the ashes | SWF: Sins of the Father | Nash World Order Wrestling | ROH 2004 Change your perception |

Last edited by smw88 : 07-14-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Unread 10-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Super Star

Default BCW First show announced

Morgan Penny stares up at the poster on the wall outside the Velvet Lounge.

"I have to say boss, not sure how but this looks like a fun show you have assembled here from nothing"

"Thanks Menace, you sure you don't want to give this wrestling a go?"

"not this time boss, but maybe next month"

"Just let me know and I'll find you a spot"

Morgan turns back to the poster, 14 wrestlers, 4 new belts, and six matches over two and a half hours of bloody violence mixed in with some sultry sex appeal and some anti establishment themes.

By putting this on in his club there will be a number of usual customers bulking the numbers, but I have already decided to only count the new Wrestling fans in the attendance to give a true view on our popularity.

Shaking his head Morgan thinks, if I break 100 in the first two months I will be suprised, but give me six months and I think more than 300 is a fair target, and as for the free Youtube video replays, this should drive thousands around the world, even if it doesn't make me any money.

Thinking of Youtube reminds him of the refusal to let him share more than one show a month until he can prove a viable audience, plus keeping the adult material low to placate the advertisers on the Velvet Lounge feed at least for now.

| Roster | History of Champions | PPV History | BCW Presents TV History | History of the Lounge with Helga |

| My current favourite Dynasties by others in TEW 16: SNP-Thistle in the ashes | SWF: Sins of the Father | Nash World Order Wrestling | ROH 2004 Change your perception |

Last edited by smw88 : 07-14-2017 at 05:29 PM.
Unread 10-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Super Star

Default For those who like to make predictions

BCW Blood Drive I January 2016

The Velvet Lounge, London
  1. BCW Tag Team Championship: The Omega vs The Shadows
  2. Dianna vs Jess Hart
  3. BCW Hardcore Championship: Mike Frobel vs Javier del Toro
  4. John Hook vs Hugh de Aske
  5. BCW Womens Championship: Ayame Joshuyo vs Mai-Li Kato
  6. BCW FTW Heavyweight Championship: Braveheart vs Old Man Aburakoji
  7. Highest rated Match
  8. Show Rating
  9. Show Attendance
  10. Number of Youtube viewers
Unread 10-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Super Star

Default the Lounge with Helga Svensson - Guest Morgan Penny

Welcome to The Lounge with me Helga Svensson

Tonight I am delighted to welcome our esteemed founder Morgan Penny to the Couch

Thank you Helga, itís a pleasure to be here, and I hope to see your show go from strength to strength.

So Morgan what led you to move into the Professional Wrestling business?

Well you see Helga, I think I have found a lucrative gap in the market, with the collapse of the Thunderverse network there are a lot of free agents out there looking for new jobs, Wrestling is on the up as an industry and whilst Britain and the UK are ranking some of the top wrestlers in the world right now, there is only the 21C here with any real standing.

If you ask me there is a prime opportunity for another competitor at the national level.

Now I am not looking to go broke trying this, but I am willing to spend two years and gamble £2m on BCW to prove I can make this a success.

Some would say that is a lot of money to spend on a punt into the unknown?

I know right, I have a successful large Lounge bar here in London as you know, the Velvet Lounge, I have other business stakes and investments. But so what?

What is money if you donít take a gamble with it now and then?

Now I suspect I will make a loss for at least the first year of operation, however if I am not being profitable by year two I will sell up and cut my losses, but I am that confident this will succeed I am already looking to the next stage.

Weíre a small Local company right now, but I see us reaching small and then Reginal by 12-15months and knocking on Cult status by 30 months of trading.

Some might say thatís a rather optimistic or bullish forecast to make, but I started with nothing and I rate our chances of making this a success, the trick is to roll with the flow and adapt to what the popular trends are over time to keep relevant.

Let me leave you with this thought, tune into BCW Blood Drive this week and judge our chances for yourself.

Thank you for your time Morgan Penny, and thank you all for watching.

I am Helga Svensson and this has been the inaugural Lounge session.

Last edited by smw88 : 07-14-2017 at 05:02 PM.
Unread 10-02-2016, 03:05 PM
Phenom

Well colour me interested and subscribed. Looks gorgeous.
Unread 10-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarEatWorld View Post
Well colour me interested and subscribed. Looks gorgeous.
Hey thanks, still enjoying your SNP dynasty myself.