Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-04-2018, 05:46 PM

Default SWF: To Reign Supreme

SWF: To Reign Supreme
Prologue

~~

The commercial break ends as the hottest wrestling radio podcast comes back live across the United States, starring retired independent wrestler Adam Malone and his co-host Guy "The Verbal Brawler" Fowler.

Adam Malone: And we are back, here on Wrestling Watcher, I am your co-host Adam Malone, alongside me here is Guy "The Verbal Brawler" Fowler, coming to you live and we won't waste a single more second, as we cover, the end of the year recap for the Big 3 Wars. Tonight, we will cover what's going on with Supreme Wrestling Federation, going into Christmas Clash 2016, whatever is going on with the ups and downs of Total Championship Wrestling and if United States Pro Wrestling has plateaued after becoming the most popular wrestling promotion on the planet.

Guy "The Verbal Brawler" Fowler: Yeah, I'll tell ya, Adam, it has never been a better time to be a wrestling fan than today. With the rise of South of the Border Pro Wrestling in Mexico, North of the Border Pro Wrestling in Canada, 21st Century Wrestling in the UK, both Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods and Pride Glory Honor Wrestling in Japan, we have so much wrestling to talk about today, and that's not even mentioning the smaller companies, some that seem to be blossoming, and may blow up in 2017.

Malone: One-hundred percent Fowler, we will take some calls in just a minute, but let's recap the Big 3, as well as how other promotions may play a role in taking over as the dominant wrestling company in 2017.

Let's start at the top, United States Pro Wrestling. 2014 was a great year for the company, partnering with Reverie, a subscription-based network that blew up into the stratosphere, allowing USPW to shine right past both TCW and SWF. With the likes of Nicky Champion, a returning Rick Law and not to mention the infamous 'Black Wednesday Betrayal' that also gave the company former SWF Heavyweight Champions Rich Money and Steve Frehley, the company prospered for two years, bringing family fun entertainment that seemed to be a big trend in the United States. I personally attribute much of this to the genius of Robbie Sanchez and the wallet of Allen Packer.

They've expanded into Canada and Mexico a lot easier than the other two big companies in the United States, because of their Reverie deal, granting them big coverage in these areas, however, they have gone from getting strong 9.00 ratings in August down to a 7.96, dipping right under 8 million viewers for the first time, their lowest ratings all year!

Fowler: How could you watch when people like Casey Valentine and Dusty Ducont are still losing to Jim Snore-ce, Slow-mo Jackson and Krusher Turn-off! Seriously, you have to throw these guys out here for another match where we get to see them show off their power? Get out of here with that!

Malone: I'm sure all of them are nice guys, and to be fair, Nicky Champion and Rich Money had a perfect match, earlier this month that I am still buzzing about. If it doesn't win match of the year, I will be surprised. This was one of the crowning moments of Nicky Champion's career and it shows that Rich Money still has stuff left in the tank, despite his lackluster attempt at the SWF World Title a few years back.

Fowler: Yeah sure, but their women's division is lacking with any true star power coming from the talented Alicia Strong. A beautiful and mega-talented competitor she is, Adam, but can she carry an entire division on her back? That takes true skill.

Malone: Well, she has had two matches towards the end of this year, one ending in a count-out and the other a disqualification, so currently no. All of these factors may be why USPW is struggling to maintain number one.

But let's move onto Total Championship Wrestling. Now, no one in the back wants to confirm half of the stuff I am saying, but September and October was a scary time for TCW, as they drop some talent and their shows became less and less populated. This is pure speculation on my end, but when Cornell left for 21st Century Wrestling, it appears that many bonds backstage have been broken, as other physically intensive environments like PGHW didn't seem like such a bad idea, with some wrestlers off-the-record beginning plans to jump ship. Brent Hill, who is a nice guy, is no Tommy Cornell. Edward Cornell, who is doing just fine in 21st Century, is no Tommy Cornell and he's related to the guy!

They did seem to pull it back to somewhat of a rise, however I can't see them as big as SWF or USPW. A far, distant and debatably bitter third-

Fowler: -which is crazy to me because they have been coming out with great matches, even better than SWF, TCW, or anything out of Japan. Their golden goose is clearly Wolf Hawkins, despite them pushing the hell out of Rocky Golden. Hawkins V Bach, Hawkins V Golden, Hawkins V RDJ, Hawkins V Chord; All match of the year candidates that you should go back and watch if you haven't.

Malone: Yes, but is America into this style as much as they were before? TCW was never a company that could comfortably stay afloat. I mean, look at Cornell, he jumped ship, and Sam Strong left, when Allen injected tons of money into USPW, wrestling may be a great opportunity, but even the biggest companies need help.

Fowler: Also, North of the Border and South of the Border have been keeping a hawk-eye on TCW's roster, as out of the three, TCW may not be able to match that many lucrative contracts. Don't get me wrong, I love TCW and I think we need an alternative to the family friendly USPW and the TV-14 sports entertainment SWF, but you have to be able to fund the talent. The last thing TCW needs is a scandal that they aren't paying their stars, who are putting out classics week after week!

Malone: Lastly, without a long introduction, the growing Supreme Wrestling Federation, who have had a chip on their shoulder for the past 3 years, but I'd argue last 5! Eisen, who has never been an interview guy, has stagnated with aging stars, not pushing the right talent and a creative team that creatively destroys easily bankable wrestlers. I even debated quitting SWF in the middle of 2015, back when Huntingdon was the North American champion. He sucked! I swear the only thing keeping the company afloat was the fantastic Jack Bruce, Remo and Angry Gilmore, who was the World Heavyweight Champion at the time.

Fowler: You're not going to get any raised eyebrows from me. I totally agree that putting the belt on Huntingdon was a poor poor choice. After The Supreme Challenge 35, did just okay, there was a massive shift in the booking team, and apparently they have this guy Jack Avatar, who has been a prospect for the company, being the head of the creative team. We still have no idea what happened at the power lunch that Richard Eisen had back in May.

Malone: All three of these companies are at war Fowler, they don't want to give many interviews and SWF, who has been taking cheap shots at the other companies month after month, has slowed down and focused on making a better product, thanks to Avatar. He has been open to coming on the show sometime, if the schedules match up and I think it would be a great show. Christmas Clash 2016 is tomorrow, and many people will be watching as there is a pretty good lineup ready to close out the PPV year for SWF.

Fowler: Jack Avatar has said earlier in a press conference that he is well aware that many people want to know about how SWF is pulling through despite TCW and USPW plateauing, and all he has said is that he was put under strict orders by Richard Eisen to do two things, 1.) NEVER hire Steve Frehley or Enygma (to which the crowd went dead silent, as Avatar showed a disdain for Steve Frehley in particular) and 2.) to reign supreme.

Malone: Alright folks, we're taking your calls now, caller you're on the line...

-

Writers Note: This is my first post. I've lurked for much longer than a year, within the TEW sphere. Been a fan since '05 or older, and I used to play with TCW. Later on, I would try out USPW, DAVE, CZCW, and custom promotions basically within the US. I genuinely enjoy the C-Verse and it didn't hit me until I started playing SWF. I was apprehensive towards it because I just formed a habit of not trying it out year after year, but now it has become my favorite company to play with. My dynasty starts right after Christmas Clash (that I have already completed). Let's see how long I can keep this one going!

Unread 12-04-2018, 11:20 PM

-
Roster
-

Currently Unavailable:
Edward Chandler (Contract Not Started)
Jefferson Stardust (In-Storyline Injury)
Joshua Taylor (Contract Not Started)

-
Champions
-

SWF World Heavyweight Champion

Held Since: December 2015 (SWF Christmas Clash 2015)
Defenses: 6

SWF North American Champion

Held Since: September 2016 (SWF Under Control)
Defenses: 3

SWF World Tag Team Champions

Hero Squad

Held Since: November 2016 (SWF Break Like The Wind)
Defenses: 1

-
Tag Teams & Stables
-

The BAR - Remo, Bear Bekowski, Huey Cannonball, Joe Sexy & Marat Khoklov
The McClean Dream - Squeeky McClean, Frederique Antonio Garcia & James Prudence
The Resistance - Jack Bruce, Randy Bumfhole, Zimmy Bumfhole & Valiant

Machine & Lau - American Machine & Mikey Lau
Hero Squad - Captain Atomic & Jungle Lord
Pure Money - Hollywood Bret Starr & Monty Trescarde
The Amazing Bumfholes - Randy Bumfhole & Zimmy Bumfhole
The Pain Alliance - Big Smack Scott & Kurt Laramee
The Platinum Blondes - Frederique Antonio Garcia & James Prudence

Last edited by HyperPxndah : 12-10-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Unread 12-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Super Star

Just incase you haven't caught it, the pics of the tag belt and world belt are switched.

Looking forward to where this goes.

R
Unread 12-04-2018, 11:43 PM
Phenom

Interesting opening. Im always up for a SWF diary!
Unread 12-05-2018, 05:57 AM

Pre-Show: Valiant wins a 30-man battle royal.
Pure Money defeated Brett Biggins & Robbie Wright

Quote:
Match One

|| Team Champagne (Champagne Lover, The Bumfholes & Des Davids) vs. Team Eisen (Eric Eisen, The Pain Alliance & The Crippler) ||

MATCH TYPE: Christmas Clash 4v4 Elimination Tag Team Match
REFEREE: Ric Young
RINGSIDE: Dharma Gregg (w/ Des Davids)
STORYLINE: SWF Pay Your Dues (Major), SWF BAR Vs Resistance (Minor)

The story of this match revolved around the fact that Lover and Eisen went most of the match, not going face to face, as Eisen would throw Scott or Laramee in the match to beat up Lover. Davids also had a high point, eliminating The Crippler as his first pinfall coming back from injury. Randy would go down after Laramee wrapped his chain around his first and clocked the teen sensation, behind the referee's back. Zimmy would also be eliminated afterwards when Huey Cannonball would interfere, holding his legs down while Eisen scored a pin, making it a 3 v 2, advantage heels. Lover would eliminate Big Smack Scott, after a failed chair shot turns into a connected Lover Stunner. Despite a great battle from Des Davids, he'd be overpowered due to Scott's dirty tactics and Eisen getting in Gregg's face, distracting him for the roll-up. With Lover left, he manages to even it it out to a 1v1, forcing Eisen to get in the ring with Lover. Eisen, in a smart way, gets the advantage, being much more fresh in the match. Lover starts the comeback, but is cutoff when Eisen slides out the ring, walking up the ramp. Lover exits the ring and they brawl outside. Eisen takes control of the match again, keeping the action outside by resetting the count. This is to his detriment when Lover tosses Eisen into the steel steps. He slides Eisen into the ring and sets up for a Champagne Sunrise. Crippler comes back down to attack Lover with a steel chair, but as the referee tends to him, Eric grabs the chair once Crippler puts it down to "argue" with the referee, but it backfires when Lover ducks the chair shot, clocks Eisen with the chair instead, and connects a Champagne Sunrise for the pinfall!

Winners: Team Champagne (Champagne Lover, The Bumfholes & Des Davids w/ Dharma Gregg) via pinfall

Time: 16:46 (17 minutes)
Grade: 76 (B-)
Quote:
Match Two

|| SWF World Tag Team Championship ||
|| Hero Squad (c) vs. The Platinum Blondes ||

MATCH TYPE: Tag Team Match
REFEREE: Darren Smith
RINGSIDE: Squeeky McClean (w/ The Platinum Blondes)
STORYLINE: SWF Your Wild Side (Major)

Captain Atomic and Frederique Antonio Garcia would start off. Despite showing off, Garcia would eventually get the heat on Atomic. With Squeeky McClean at ringside, there were many spots that involved cheating. McClean would distract the referee, while James would get an extra shot in on Atomic. Another spot had Atomic go for a top rope maneuver, with Squeeky holding onto his leg, ruining any plans for that. When James entered the ring, there was a sweet tag team spot, that involved The Platinum Blondes doing a double back body drop, into a Leg Drop/Elbow Drop from the duo. Jungle Lord would grow impatient and desparate, knowing that the odds was stacked against the team for the World Tag Team championships. They cut off countless attempts to tag in Jungle Lord, each one having the crowd get more and more angry at The Platinum Blondes. Atomic would remain a strong fighter, with a few near-falls from the heel duo. The switch would happen when McClean was attacked by Jungle Lord, while on the apron, leaving him dazed. With a hot tag, he runs wild, attacking both team members. The momentum was Lord's way, as he connects with a Jungle-Jack-Jammer. However, Squeeky would run in before the pin, and Atomic would send him out the ring, defending Jungle Jack successfully as he makes the pin.

Winners: Hero Squad (Captain Atomic & Jungle Lord) via pinfall

Post Match: Squeeky McClean and the Platinum Blondes would not go away, battling it out with the retaining champs, sending them into the crowd, and disappearing into the back.

Time: 8:01 (8 minutes)
Grade: 80 (B)
Quote:
Match Three

|| If Huey Loses, He's Out The BAR ||
|| Joe Sexy & Huey Cannonball vs. Steven Parker & Mikey Lau ||

RINGSIDE: n/a (The BAR did watch from the back)
STORYLINE: Bitter Isn't Sexy (Major), The BAR V Resistance (Minor)

The BAR would not accompany their brethren in this match, seeing if he could pull this off without their help. Parker and Lau are very young and hungry for bigger and better opportunities, so this match was just as big to them as it was for Huey. Joe Sexy acted pretty much as the heat magnet, doing every dirty move under the bus, and insulting the crowd and either teammate (whichever wasn't the active participant) whenever he could. Lau and Parker would do a pretty cool double plancha dive to the two, and the match would explode when all four members were battling. There was a scarily close submission attempt from Lau to Cannonball, that could have been the finisher, if it weren't for Joe Sexy breaking it up. Cannonball would gather heat on Lau for the latter half of the match, setting up a hot tag to Parker. With both men really hungry for a win, Cannonball would remove the buckle's padding from the corner, and, unbeknownst to the referee, slam his head into it, blinding him nearly. He'd set up for the Cannonball Run and it connects for the pinfall.

Winners: Joe Sexy & Huey Cannonball via pinfall

Post Match: The BAR would come out on the ramp and applaud Huey's successful effort.

Time: 9:50 (10 minutes)
Grade: 76 (B-)
Quote:
Match Four

|| Brandon James vs. Joey Morgan ||

MATCH TYPE: First Blood Match
REFEREE: Shane Stones
RINGSIDE: Krissy Angelle (w/ Brandon James)
STORYLINE: Avenging Evil (Major)

The first singles bout comes from the latest rivalry in SWF, Morgan stepping in to shut Brandon James up, after his win over Skull DeBones, the aging enforcer that wants the wrestlers to fight fair without resorting to low tactics. The match would be 50/0 towards the first third of the match, with the brawl immediately exiting the ring. They get up to the stage and Brandon James clears the commentary table, Angelle shrieking at them to move out the way. As the fighting pair got on top of the table, Morgan would reverse it last second for a wicked DDT which lays both men out. Angelle would get in the way later in the match as well, stepping between a dazed and down Brandon James, buying time for her client. Morgan would have enough at a certain point and press slam her onto her client, who catches her safely and tries to shoo her out of the way. Unfortunately, James would meet a HARD chair shot, that may have been way too stiff. Fortunately, for a match like this, James did not bleed the hardway after that, but there is some debate upon how much of him selling his head was a work. The match would come to an end when the two reverse their finishers back and forth and James sends Morgan into the ringpost outside, busting him open.

Winner:Brandon James via first blood

Time: 15:20 (15 minutes)
Grade: 86 (B+)
Quote:
Semi-Main Event

|| SWF North American Championship ||
|| Bear Bekowski vs. Jack Bruce ||

MATCH TYPE: Steel Cage Match
RINGSIDE: Marat Khoklov and Huey Cannonball (w/Bear Bekowski) & Valiant + The Bumfholes (w/Jack Bruce)
STORYLINE: The BAR Vs The Resistance (Major)

The two let the crowd soak in all of the factors of this match: Bear Bekowski, since bursting into the SWF scene from the development territory RIPW, has been undefeated, beating the likes of main eventers like Joey Morgan (which led into his SWF North American championship run), this match was in a steel cage under strict orders of Jessie, to not turn this match into a big brawl and no finish, Jack Bruce has never lost to a member of the BAR ever since their establishment, lastly, this was for the North American belt, to which Bruce has never held. Both factions stand on either side of the cage, cheering their guy on. Remo is the only missing person in this gang war, as he was getting ready for his match which comes up just after this one.

Bear Bekowski proved to be not just your average big man, actually having Bruce in submission holds, methodically wearing down the charismatic sensation. The rock star would respond by going after the big man's legs, with dropkicks to the back of the knee, stomping the leg from the second rope and wringing the leg around the ring ropes. Outside of the cage nearly blew up, when the teams rotated a little close to each other, but before the gang can exchange blows, there was a close near-fall by Bruce. Bekowski would have a few big spots on Bruce, like throwing him into the side of the cage, and also a big spot, that had Bruce take a super back suplex off the top turnbuckle, which took both men down...until...

Bekowski would sit up as if he was never hurt and Bruce kips up, both members ready to fight some more. This match would turn bloody when Bruce took a nasty piledriver. This would only fuel the New Yorker more, but all clean matches with The BAR should come to an end, when Marat Khoklov would rip the hinges off the door, first using the door to attack the Bumfholes, while Valiant took on Huey. Entering the ring, Khoklov would then accidentally swing the door on Bekowski, as Bruce hits the New York Minute on Khoklov.

Remo would run down to the ring with his belt and attack Bruce, holding hostage as Bear would recover and attack him as well. The Bumfholes would counter by playing hot potato with Remo's championship belt, throwing it over the cage into Valiant's hands. Remo, not in the match, chases Valiant up the ramp, as Zimmy and Randy attempt to keep Khoklov down. Bear would attack them both however, giving them both a double chokeslam, adding to the chaos. As Bruce was going over to the forever open cage door, Bear would turn him around and grab Bruce for a chokesla-NO!

Bruce would give a low blow, and crawl towards the cage door, which is permanently open. Bekowski would keep Bruce in as Khoklov acted as an enforcer for the outside door, making sure Bruce can't exit. Zimmy and Randy, use their last energy and grab both ends of the cage door and run towards Bear, as a somewhat clothesline with the cage door. However, Bear Bekowski ducks, and they hit Bruce! Khoklov and Bear would hit matching powerbombs on The Bumfholes, on top of Bruce as Bear Bekowski casually steps out the cage door for the successful title defense.

Winner:Bear Bekowski via cage escape

Post Match:The commentators would show footage of what happened during the match after Remo and Valiant disappeared in a chase: Valiant would drop the belt once he was far away from Remo, who would stop chasing him, because of his match coming up.

Time: 18:07 (18 minutes)
Grade: 80 (B)
Quote:
Main Event

|| SWF World Heavyweight Championship ||
|| Angry Gilmore vs. Remo (c) vs. Rogue ||

MATCH TYPE: Triple Threat Ladder Match
RINGSIDE: n/a (BAR would be backstage)
STORYLINE: The Better Man (Major), The BAR Vs The Resistance (Minor)

Whereas the last match was full of tons of chaos because of different factions, this match would be full of chaos because of the collision between three rivals who still hate each other's guts. The only difference here is that, there is a clear focus on Gilmore and Rogue fighting each other, considering they drew last PPV. Remo tries to use this to his advantage to keep his World Title, thus keeping it for over a year, but it would either get foiled by Rogue or Gilmore, once they remember what this match is truly about. A slightly dangerous spot was when Remo speared Rogue into the ladder in the corner, which caused it to snap. The crowd fully got into this match when the always beautiful Jessie came down to ringside (no, not to cheer her husband) to get a closer view of the match. Things were looking grim for Remo until The BAR came out, but once they did, Jessie ordered them back to the back, which, they initially did not listen because ladder matches have no disqualifications. Jessie blew into a whistle and an entire army of police came out to subdue the giant Khoklov, the retaining champion Bear Bekowski and the wild rocker Huey Cannonball. Once they were out of the ring, the match continued.

The crowd was clearly behind Gilmore for the win, as Rogue is nothing but a slimy, sneaky snake scoundrel to the crowd and--well Remo is the leader of the same gang that beats up their hero Jack Bruce. Each time Gilmore would come close to the win, Rogue would knock him down a peg and they would focus on each other, or the world champion would take his energy and make sure Angry cannot win. Another high point in the match came when each of the competitors were outside in the crowd area. Gilmore took one of the audience's chairs and swung it over Rogue, leaving him out for a really long while, leaving it to be Remo V Gilmore. Their mini-match was great, as Jessie would pump up the crowd. Remo would exit the ring to yell at Jessie for ejecting The BAR, which Gilmore took as an opportunity to win the championship. Angry would be the next World Heavyweight Champion if Rogue didn't push the ladder, causing Gilmore to crash to the mat. Jessie would get on the apron and tell the medical staff to check on Gilmore. Frustrated, Rogue and Remo would exchange blows at the top of the ladder, but rather than pushing both Remo and Rogue off the ladder, Gilmore pushes Rogue off, and Rogue nearly collides with commissioner Jessie, who was still on the apron, when falling out of the ring. Gilmore would then hop out of the ring, and continue brawling with Rogue as Remo maintains being World Heavyweight Champion for this match and a whole year.

Winner:Remo via title belt retrieval

Post Match: Remo would celebrate with his belt, as Angry Gilmore would continue to brawl with Rogue, until multiple referees, other wrestlers and staff separated the two.

Time: 23:59 (24 minutes)
Grade: 90 (A)

Quick Results: Team Champagne (Lover, Zimmy, Randy and Des) defeat Team Eisen (Eisen, Crippler, Scott and Kurt) [76]
Hero Squad (c) defends against The Platinum Blondes to retain the World Tag Team Championships [80]
Joe Sexy and Huey Cannonball defeat Steven Parker and Mikey Lau [76]
Brandon James defeats Joey Morgan [86]
Bear Bekowski (c) defeats Jack Bruce to retain the North American Championship [80]
Remo (c) defends his World Heavyweight Championship against Rogue and Angry Gilmore [90]

Writer's Note: Not sure about the presentation, but this seemed pretty good. I was inspired by Eisen-Verse's take on SWF a while back. Decided to skip out on the angles, as in-game, I just did a bunch of promo videos/interviews. Won't do long match descriptions for shows, but PPV events definitely. That also goes for angles. I'll give an overview for the 4 (8? Maybe Uprsing recaps?) shows as I go forward. Thank you ReaperR for catching that typo, as well as Bison for the early support and sorry if I missed any typos here. It's 5:57AM for me right now.

Last edited by HyperPxndah : 12-11-2018 at 01:05 AM.
Unread 12-05-2018, 07:31 AM
Rookie

Good first show. I've been scouring the boards for SWF diaries for a while now. Good to see a new one up. Will be following along closely.

PS: What's the story with Champagne Lover?
Unread 12-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Phenom

A good show. Id be curious to learn some more of what happened in 2016 to get us here
Unread 12-06-2018, 10:44 PM

|| The Resistance's single competitors Jack Bruce and Valiant face Brandon James and Rogue
in a tag team bout following The BAR's clean sweep winning in Christmas Clash 2016. ||

|| The winner of the 4v4 Christmas Clash and Mexico's top star Champagne Lover challenges
the SWF World Heavyweight Champion and BAR leader, Remo on the next SWF Supreme TV. ||

|| Following Des Davids' return from a devasating injury, SWF-commissioner Jessie
assigns him to his first TV match against one-half of the Platinum Blondes, Frederique Antonio Garcia. ||

|| Joe Sexy continues his streak of frustration within the company by taking on veteran Brett Biggins. ||

|| Marat Khoklov and Huey Cannonball are rumored to challenge two members of the SWF roster to a match. ||

Other Notes: Jessie will make an announcement revolving around the main event of Christmas Clash.
Team Champagne will all be awarded number one contendership matches for any title they choose.
Skull DeBones will appear at SWF Supreme TV.

Quote:
[Main Event][Tag Team Match] Jack Bruce & Valiant vs. Brandon James & Rogue
[Singles Match] Champagne Lover vs. Remo
[Singles Match] Des Davids vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia
[Singles Match] Joe Sexy vs Brett Biggins
[Tag Team Match] Marat Khoklov and Huey Cannonball vs. ??? (It's an established tag team)

Unread 12-06-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilofNG View Post
Good first show. I've been scouring the boards for SWF diaries for a while now. Good to see a new one up. Will be following along closely.

PS: What's the story with Champagne Lover?
Appreciate it. SOTBPW made me max-cap my salary for Remo just to keep him and not give him creative control, which raised the cap for Bruce as well. Trying to legitimately raise money for a SWF network as my pop raises, but I decided to take the extra hit and steal Lover from them, which was also a max-cap w/o creative control. He made a perfect fit in my storyline with Crippler/Eisen telling people they need to pay their dues in the company, as a big star in Mexico, starting very high in SWF would make them really upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bison View Post
A good show. Id be curious to learn some more of what happened in 2016 to get us here
I plan to recap the road from the previous Supreme Challenge to Christmas Clash which roughly covers the 6 months I've been playing in-game in the next Supreme TV, considering a lot of storylines have either started or morphed within the last 3/4 months.
Unread 12-11-2018, 06:19 AM

Pre Show: Sammy Smoke defeated Primus Allen
Marshall Dillon and Spencer Spade defeated Monty Trescarde and Justin Sensitive
Robbie Retro defeated Scythe (RIPW talent)

-

| Previous Show | Card | Roster | Next Show |

- Live From C.A.N.N. from Great Lakes (USA) in front of 16,000 people -

[Our SWF Supreme TV commentating team: Emma Chase and Duane Fry open the show after the traditional pyro, explaining that this is the SWF Christmas Clash 2016 fallout show, happening in front of 16,000 folks in a sold out arena in Michigan as well as millions of folks watching at home. In our last pay-per-view of the year, BAR member Remo retains his title in a brutal match against Rogue and Angry Gilmore. BAR member, Bear Bekowski retains both his SWF North American title and winning streak, scoring the upset on Jack Bruce. Hero Squad retains the title against The Platinum Blondes. Joe Sexy and Huey Cannonball defeat Steven Parker and Mikey Lau, which means Huey is still in the BAR. Team Champagne defeated Team Eisen. Lastly, Brandon James made Joey Morgan bleed in a nasty first blood match, due to Krissy Angelle's help. Right before they continue, the most dominant stable in SWF, The BAR's theme plays and the group make their way down to the ring in a sea of boos.]

Quote:

Opening Promo

PROMO: BAR Opening Show; Challenging For Tag Titles
PARTICIPANTS: Marat Khoklov, Huey Cannonball, Bear Bekowski, Remo, Captain Atomic & Jungle Lord
STORYLINE: SWF BAR Vs Resistance (Major)

[The BAR enters the ring, and at first soaks the heat rained upon them by these SWF fans. The camera pans past the 7-foot giant Marat Khoklov, SWF North American champion Bear Bekowski, SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo and former SWF Tag Team champion Huey. Remo, the leader, would explain that SWF Christmas Clash was a success for his group, because every match that involved them, had the BAR winning. He would verbally pat Bear and Huey's back for their wins against Bruce and Lau/Parker respectively. He would then go on to trash Jack Bruce, which the crowd did not like at all. He called the rockstar washed up, as Bear Bekowski, less than six months out of RIPW has managed to defeat the biggest star in sports entertainment. Bekowski would add that he didn't even break a sweat, as the Christmas Clash replay is shown. Bear explains that no matter who is in front of him, he will not lose, and even if that is one of the top guys in the company, that just makes it even better. Huey would explain that with Joe Sexy's assistance, he took down the brightest up-and-coming stars in SWF: Steven Parker and Mikey Lau. They would show a replay of Cannonball specifically getting a win. Remo would make sure to also note that now that Jefferson Stardust is out of the BAR, they can fully dominate SWF going into 2017. The last replay they'd show is actually from Supreme TV, the night after their November pay-per-view "Break Like The Wind", the BAR would demolish their former partner Jefferson Stardust, injuring him and splitting up The Awesomeness. Bear Bekowski would say that he always thought of Jefferson as the weak link and admits to enjoying snapping his leg like the wind.

Remo would calmly but smugly end all of the bragging and celebration, by declaring their new mission in recapturing all of the gold. Since both the North American and World title is held by a bar member, that leaves the tag title belts, which are held by the duo that beat Jefferson and Cannonball, when they were a team: Hero Squad (Jungle Lord and Captain Atomic). They warn the Hero Squad that there is a lot of pain coming their way, so they can either give it up tonight or give it up at the next pay-per-view: When Hell Freezes Over.

After a moment, Hero Squad come out, and soak in the pop, with the commentators reminding everyone at home that they defended their championships successfully against The Platinum Blondes. Jungle Lord goes on a wild tirade about not caring how many title belts you have, to Lord, the BAR won't ever get a chance to touch these tag titles if he has anything to say about it. Atomic would add that the only thing freakish about the BAR is the amount of *** they had to kiss, to try and get a title match tonight, and he's radioactive. Unfortunately, as the champions, you only get to compete for these belts with a number one contenders match, and considering that there is no such match scheduled tonight, there won't be a tag team championship match. The crowd had mixed feelings towards that statement, until Atomic finished his peace. Atomic states that although there won't be a title match tonight, Lord and himself will gladly beat the crap out of them tonight, in that ring they are standing in.

The BAR huddle up, for a short moment, before accepting the challenge, letting Marat Khoklov and Huey Cannonball take them on in a tag team encounter to kick off the show!]

Grade: 91 (A)

Quote:

Match One

|| Non-Title Match ||
|| Marat Khoklov & Huey Cannonball vs. Hero Squad ||

RINGSIDE: Remo & Bear Bekowski (w/ Khoklov & Cannonball)
STORYLINE: SWF BAR Vs Resistance (Major), SWF Your Wild Side (Minor)

Starting this match off is Cannonball and Atomic, who do not hesitate to get ugly, as the two exchange hard punches, with Cannonball getting the advantage. He'd focus on making sure that he keeps Atomic on his side of the ring, often letting The BAR get hidden shots on his downed body when the ref was not looking. Huey would focus on the leg, with different holds as well as wringing the radioactive leg around the rope. A big moment happened when Jungle Lord finally got tagged after tons of punishment to Atomic, and Jungle Lord would dive out onto The Bar (minus Huey who'd be downed in the ring), but they'd successfully catch him before Marat drove him into the corner barricade. Lord would beat the 10 count, as the BAR drag his lifeless carcass into the ring, but he'd find the strength to kick out of a pinfall. Huey would get frustrated and tag in Khoklov, who'd show his raw power, athleticism and strength with tons of gorilla presses, giant steps, big boots and bear hugs. A hot tag to Atomic would happen when Lord rakes the eyes of Khoklov, with an obstructed view from the referee. The Radioactive Wrecking Machine would get the upperhand, actually taking the 7-foot giant off his feet. He'd go for a splash from across the ring, getting a massive pop from the crowd. The referee would count, but The BAR would have no more of this, Remo, Huey and Bear entering the ring and beating up the two for a disqualification.

Winner: Hero Squad via disqualification

Post Match: The BAR would continue to beat Hero Squad after the match was over, shoving away Ric Young. The Tag Team Champions would receive a flurry of punches, elbow drops and stomps, with the crowd going livid. Remo would back his crew away, barking orders, before Huey and Bar would go and get a chair and table respectively. Bear would set up this table in the center of the ring, as commentator Duane Fry would express how wrong this is. Emma would see the bright side in this, praising The BAR for sending a message that they are after the tag team gold. Marat would lift The Radioactive Wrecking Machine and wreck the table, with a nasty powerbomb. Lord would show some promise in trying to fight back, but the numbers game is too much and it ends sharply with a hard chair shot to the back of Jungle Lord. The tag team champion would hit the mat, rolling in agony before they walk away. Bear Bekowski isn't finished, as he grabs the leg of Atomic, and wring it, attempting to injure Captain Atomic the same way Jefferson has been out for weeks, but referees would end up stopping it, escorting The BAR out to the back.

Time: 7:09 (7 minutes)
Grade: 74 (B-)
Post-Match Grade: 97 (A*)

[Fry would hold his head in shock, stating that the tag team champions were destroyed unfairly, when they simply came out for a wrestling match. Chase would explain that the numbers game helps those who have more on their side and no one besides the ugly Atomic and ridiculous Lord would ever spent more than a minute with each other. Fry would argue that this display of power was disgusting, and they had nothing to prove doing what they did. Chase would retort by saying that on Supreme TV, you have to watch your back, especially when you have a championship and the most dominant group in SWF, has their eyes on it. They would switch gears to the back, as the camera cuts to Mexico's Biggest Superstar: Champagne Lover preparing for his match later. Jessie would step into the frame, tapping Lover on the shoulder, as the crowd gives Champagne a warm welcome.]
Quote:

Promo Two

PROMO: Jessie Awards Champagne Lover With Title Oppurtunity
PARTICIPANTS: Jessie & Champagne Lover
STORYLINE: SWF Pay Your Dues (Major)

Jessie would congratulate Champagne Lover for winning alongside his team at Christmas Clash last week. She remains a woman of her word and asks what championship title would he want to challenge for. After a long thinking process, he would smirk and first, thank Jessie for acknowledging his victory. He would go on to also thank Zimmy and Randy Bumfhole, as well as Des Davids for leading Team Champange to defeat Team Eisen. The crowd would also agree that this was a great thing to happen. He would then explain that ever since coming to the SWF, his bag has been swapped for unmentionables, his car has been vandalized, and he nearly missed his flight, when an anonymous caller sent thousands of screaming fans to stall at the airport.

There's been animosity towards him from the veterans, because of the amount of work he's done in Mexico, and his leading role in Mexico's finest soap opera: Let's Make A Toast (in Ingls). There seems to be a small, but very loud consensus that Champagne Lover hasn't "paid his dues" and on that night, defeating the boss's son, and three other great competitors, only cemented the point that Lover is right where he needs to be. Sure, he didn't go to RIPW first, like Bear Bekowski, and unlike some others, he didn't spend 5 years in United States-made wrestling promotions, but the point is, he is now in SWF and he has proven that despite being given a tremendous opportunity, he's still a megastar. The crowd eats up every word in this promo that Lover smoothly delivers.

Lover would then say, that now that he's brought up Bekowski, they are a lot different than one may see. Bekowski, is a very ugly man. He'd make jokes about how rugged he looks, as the crowd enjoys it. Bekowski also started in RIPW before being moved up to SWF. Bear also is apart of The BAR, who just earlier nearly took out the champions. Now, while the World Heavyweight Championship belt is equally up for grabs, he plans to make a statement by declaring that Lover is challenging for the North American title at When Hell Freezes Over. His reasoning is that not only will he be taking the North American championship back to the SWF fans, and the people of Mexico, but he would also defeat the six-month win streak of one of the most dangerous men in the entire promotion...and if that isn't paying your dues, well then Champagne doesn't love you. Jessie would acknowledge his challenge and approve it, before leaving Lover to resume preparing for his match.

Grade: 82 (B)
Quote:

Match Two

|| Joe Sexy vs. Brett Biggins ||

MATCH TYPE: Singles Match
REFEREE: Shane Stones
RINGSIDE: n/a
STORYLINE: SWF Bitter Isn't Sexy (Major)

As the match gets underway, the ravishing Joe Sexy pummels Biggins to the ground, stomping a hole in him in the corner. The commentators do note that he has won at Christmas Clash, against Biggins' friends Steven Parker and Mikey Lau. Sexy's aggressiveness towards the lower tier guys would show, as he keeps Biggins either in a corner hurling tons of punches his way, his body pressed against the ropes, or whacking his leg on the ringpost. Biggins takes a massive amount of punishment before Sexy toys with Biggins' hurt body, posing to the crowd, showing off how great he is. The turning point would be when Biggins fights back, setting up for a B-B-Gun, before Sexy rolls out the ring, in a cowardly way. An actual scary point in the match, would be when Biggins when for a plancha, but got his foot caught, leading him to partly crash on the floor, as veteran Sexy caught him. It appears that Biggins was really off his game at certain points.

But while the referee attends to Biggins on the floor, Steven Parker would hop over the crowd barrier and attack Joe Sexy, but the ravishing one would reverse a whip into the steps, stomping a hole into Parker, before hitting a One Night Stand right on the floor, "flooring" Parker. He'd revisit Biggins who was just getting up and slide him back into the ring. Biggins would try for a surprise B-B-Gun but Sexy would counter it into a One Night Stand, and pin Biggins with Joe's feet on the ropes, making sure Brett wouldn't kick out, assuring his tainted victory.

Winner: Joe Sexy via pinfall

Time: 9:47 (10 minutes)
Grade: 72 (B-)

[Fry would explain that Joe Sexy has been on a roll since his infamous 'pipebomb' on the SWF roster, about the popular getting more popular, and the losers staying losers. A video recap would play, showing Sexy name-dropping Jack Bruce, Remo, Skull DeBones and Rogue, always headlining, while guys like Oliver Kobb, Robbie Retro, Brett Biggins and Hollywood Brett Starr stayed on the sidelines, barely lacing their boots to compete on many weeks. He used to be part of the 10% that people actually gave a damn about, but slowly management saw him less of a star, and more of a ticket for another guy to become a big deal. This infuriated him and by asking for his promo time, he buries Richard Eisen, Eric Eisen, Jack Avatar, SWF management and the people for not knowing who the real star is. He'd then get into a funny story about how Avatar got his job before his mic cut off, and he tore up the ring, attacked the announcers, ring crew and a fan, before being dragged away. Ever since, Joe Sexy has been much more aggressive with the younger talent, showing a bitter side towards those he proves not worthy. The recap would fade into the arena standing on their feet, as the biggest star in North America's theme plays and Jack Bruce comes out to a roaring sensation.]
Quote:

Promo Three

PROMO: Jack Bruce Addresses Loss With SWF Fans
PARTICIPANTS: Jack Bruce & ???
STORYLINE: SWF BAR Vs Resistance (Major), SWF Avenging Evil (Minor)

As much of an ego Bruce has, he stated that he didn't come out here to drag out a long story. Yes, he was at a concert. Yes, he may have had some groupies. No, he will not admit to doing any substances, but he will admit that he may have some connections. But Bruce would not let any of these excuses define his loss. The odds have been stacked against Jack Bruce many times, even before he formed The Resistance, with Valiant and The Bumfholes [pop] and he has always come out on top eventually. Bruce would apologize that last Thursday, Christmas Clash 2016 was not one of those nights, as the a video recaps his loss. Bruce would say that although he hasn't taken down the behemoth Bear Bekowski's winning streak, that doesn't mean that he will stop kicking ***es and taking names, and making sure that SWF doesn't fall into the hands of the BAR [heat].

Before he could continue, Brandon James and his lovely manager Krissy Angelle would interrupt the rockstar. James would tell Bruce to cut the crap, because none of this has to do with his match later tonight. He'd remind the crowd that unlike Bruce, he won at Christmas Clash, and he doesn't plan to stop winning tonight. Bruce would interrupt Big Money, by saying that he knows about Angelle from somewhere. He'd think about it before accusing her of being one of the groupies that he slept with, the night before Christmas Clash, even going as far as to show the exact mark on his neck that Angelle allegedly left. James is furious, as the crowd roars. Bruce would then go on to say, that even if he lost at the Clash, he definitely scored on James' beautiful manager. Angelle, sharply cutting off Bruce, would deny all claims, a little flustered. She'd state that, the thought alone made her sick, and all jokes aside, Bruce should worry about getting other marks later tonight. Jack Bruce challenges James to fight right here, right now. James storms to ringside, and climbs onto the apron, with a hungry Jack Bruce waiting on the other side, before smugly dropping back down to the floor, laughing and walking to the back, exclaiming that he only does paid gigs. Bruce would lean on the ropes, watching the two walk away, and shake his head at the unanswered challenge.

Grade: 90 (A)

Quote:

Promo Four

PROMO: Des Davids Interview
PARTICIPANTS: Des Davids (with Dharma Gregg)

One of SWF's finest interviewers Hannah, would introduce Des Davids and his new manager, Dharma Gregg. Gregg would shoo off Hannah, before going into an intense promo, talking about how her client Davids, came back from a brutal injury that sidelined him for half of 2016. However, he came back and won for his team at Christmas Clash 2016, as part of Team Champagne. Jessie informed the pair that they have a shot at any title on the roster and luckily, the *hottest* manager in SWF has an opening for one other star, that wants to help Des Davids capture tag team gold. Who knows? Maybe this new super-group will rival the likes of The Resistance or The BAR? Either way, Gregg's done talking, as Davids is hungry for matches since he came back and he'll make short work of Frederique Antonio Garcia in just a moment.

Grade: 72 (B-)

Quote:

Match Three

|| Des Davids vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia ||

RINGSIDE: Dharma Gregg (with Davids), James Prudence (with Garcia)

Right before the match starts, Frederique Antonio Garcia and James Prudence have microphones, walking towards the ring, making fun of Davids' injury. Garcia states that the only team that should be going after the golds are The Platinum Blondes. Prudence would follow up, stating that no one would want to partner up with a raggedy guy as Des and hypes his partner to make short-work of the recently returned former football star. They start the match with Davids keeping an explosive pace, with tons of lariats, shots to the corner and even a top-rope dropkick, which sends Garcia out of the ring. The pace would hit pause near immediately, with a sneaky low blow to Davids, which sends Gregg into a furious rage. They'd beat the count back in the ring, as Garcia would respond with slowing the match to his pace, with rest holds and stomps. Davids would soon then get the upper hand after a greatly executed superplex which sends the recently returned SWF star out of the ring. This sends Prudence to get a cheap shot on the downed Davids. This infuriates Gregg even more, reaching her boiling point, as she argues with the referee. Garcia would get out the ring and hold the dazed Davids, as Prudence gets a chair. Unfortunately, as he swings the chair, Davids ducks and it hits Garcia instead. Davids would send Prudence into the steps and sends Garcia into the ring, as he lands a Quarterback Sack for the pinfall win.

Winner: Des Davids via pinfall

Time: 7:01 (7 minutes)
Grade: 77 (B-)

[Fry would congratulate Davids on a victory before switching gears into discussing how The BAR and The Resistance became two of the most explosive stables in SWF in 2016. A video recap would show Remo winning the most prestigious title in the world: the SWF World Heavyweight Championship for the second time (his last time being over 5 years ago). He would successfully defend his title against Skull DeBones as the main event of SWF The Supreme Challenge, putting the veteran on semi-retirement. Jack Bruce would also score a huge win over Rich Money, on Christmas Clash, but would lose to The Crippler (formerly known as The Lobster Warrior) at When Hell Freezes Over, after a nasty piledriver onto a chair sidelined the rockstar.

He would later return, on The Supreme Challenge, to save Valiant from having his leg tore off by an angry Crippler, helping the all-American Valiant score a victory on the grand stage. Remo would later on in the year recruit Bear Bekowski, a young behemoth, who dominated his way onto the main roster. Ever since, Bekowski has never lost a match, including his match with Bruce on Christmas Clash. He would also join forces with Team Awesomeness, who were the SWF Tag Team champions at the time, making a badass stable that holds nearly every championship. Bekowski, would defeat Joey Morgan to win his first SWF title, the North American championship. Each week, the crew would either win or take out the competition, until the hungry Hero Squad would defeat Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball (Team Awesomeness) for the SWF Tag Team Titles. This led into Bear Bekowski, on behalf of the BAR, punishing the duo by crippling the one who took the pin: Jefferson Stardust, effectively sidelining him for the rest of the year. Ever since, Huey Cannonball has been put on notice to shape up, or he will end up like his friend. He would later prove his worthiness by joining up with Joe Sexy to defeat Mikey Lau and Steven Parker at Christmas Clash 2016.

Meanwhile, Bruce would look through the hallways and see no staff member nor wrestler walking around. The few he saw, stayed very silent and out of the way. He'd ask around to Angry Gilmore, Joey Morgan and Valiant, if they know anything about this, and each person leads clues back to the BAR. Bruce would save a young Marshall Dillon from being attacked by the group, effectively making him BAR enemy #1. He would ask around for help, and some would cower in fear, and others would not be interested, because it did not suit their personal interests. However, Valiant, who owed Bruce for his help, joined forces with The Bumfholes, who were already annoyed by The Awesomeness' actions to form: The Resistance. Since Jefferson was knocked out of the BAR, Remo upped his game by replacing Jefferson with the 7-foot-tall monster: Marat Khoklov, who destroyed The Resistance single-handedly.

The BAR's mission? Recapture the gold and maintain dominance in any way necessary. The Resistance's mission? Make sure that the BAR doesn't get too powerful and destroy the roster, and balance greed with fair and honest competition.]
Quote:

Promo Five

PROMO: Jessie's Announcement For Angry Gilmore and Rogue
PARTICIPANTS: Jessie, Angry Gilmore and Rogue
STORYLINE: SWF The Better Man (Major)

Jessie would be standing in the ring, once the video recap is over and demand both Angry Gilmore and Rogue to get in the ring. The two would circle around Jessie, before Jessie warns them not to even think about it. The two have been battling each other for months, and unfortunately, we have not had a clear cut winner. At Break Like The Wind, the two reached a double knock out draw, and Christmas Clash, had the two lose to Remo. Jessie's tone sounds frustrated, as she's cut off by the scoundrel Rogue, who assures Jessie that he would have had the match won if this guy would have stayed out his way, but he decided that beating him up was much more preferable than a lousy belt. Gilmore would respond by saying that he doesn't recall being beat up at the Clash, but rather Gilmore tossing his *** up and down the ramp, into the crowd, back at the concessions and even in the parking lot. [pop] Jessie would stop the two from going any further by stating that she doesn't have time to hear them bicker. She declares that she brought the two out because her announcement revolved around the two. SWF is about entertainment, wrestling and stars. Both of you, while wrestling stars, can't seem to win many of your matches against each other. So just to prove that both Gilmore and Rogue can be winners in the SWF, she will be assigning the duo to separate tag team matches at When Hell Freezes Over and if either man loses, they will be fired. [huge pop] Rogue pleads with her not to do that and give him another match with Gilmore, swearing up and down that he will win. Jessie pries him off and steps out of the ring, dropping the mic, walking back up as Rogue follows behind begging more. Gilmore would stay in the ring shocked, as his career may be ending soon...

Grade: 85 (B+)

Quote:

Promo Six

PROMO: The BAR Adresses Huey's Win From The Clash
PARTICIPANTS: Remo, Bear Bekowski, Marat Khoklov, Huey Cannonball and Joe Sexy
STORYLINE: SWF BAR Vs Resistance (Major)

The scene would glitch out into a dark room, as a low drone soundtrack swoons underneath the sound of a light bulb switching on. A roundtable of Remo, Bear Bekowski, Marat Khoklov, Huey Cannonball and Joe Sexy would show up, as Remo welcomes the members of the BAR to celebrate Huey's win. THey were very happy to know that they won't be kicking out Cannonball, as he has proven that he belongs in the crew just as much as everyone. The group would clap for him as he swaps spots with Remo, to give a speech. He'd go on about wanting to show dominance, and prove that he can hang with the best. He is a former tag team champion and can't wait to capture gold for the team. Bekowski would near-drunkenly shout-request that he would like Cannonball to focus on beating up that loser Jefferson Stardust. Cannonball appears visually shaken up by the request and dances around the topic in a way that pleases everyone. Joe Sexy would explain that while not a permanent member of the crew, he owes them and will return the favor any time you'd need him to, to the pleasure of Remo. Marat, as silent as usual, pops the champagne as everyone claps. They shake Joe Sexy's hand as he disappears into the darkness. It appears very happy and celebratory until Bear Bekowski flips the table effortlessly. They'd all look at Cannonball and assure him that although he has proven his worth now, that doesn't excuse the fact that he lost the tag titles, which should be his next mission if he wants to stay in the bar. The indirect threat would make Cannonball nod obediently, as the three then oddly switch back into being happy and celebrating as Huey can't shake the threat of him being in Jefferson's spot being at any moment now...

Grade: 100 (A*)

Quote:

Semi-Main Event

|| Champagne Lover vs. Remo ||

RINGSIDE: The BAR (with Remo)
STORYLINE: SWF Pay Your Dues (Major), SWF Bar Vs Resistance (Minor)

Remo dominates the first quarter of the match, with his raw power and skill. Despite being surrounded by his crew, should he ever order them to finish what he started, he is still one of the youngest worst champions in SWF history and extremely talented on his own. Lover wouldn't take this lying down, knowing that matches like this would help him gain credibility backstage and not just show him to be 'just a soap opera star' to the guys. He'd take punishment from Remo or any time the BAR would step in and kick out of each and every near-fall so far. One would come after a very stiff spear, that created a sharp slap that even the people in the front row would have needed to be stretchered out about. Anything that Remo gave, Lover would kick out of, which led Remo into throwing Lover outside. He'd set the biggest star in Mexico on the spanish announcer's table, getting ready to slam him through it, but Lover reverses into a Champagne Breakfast through the table. The crowd roars for this spot, with The BAR dragging Remo into a corner to help him up. The referee at some point would be knocked down, when the action returns to the ring, leaving Lover to hit a Lover Stunner on Remo and make the visible 3-count that unfortunately doesn't get picked up by the downed Smith.

This leads The BAR + extra help from The Pain Alliance to center around him, 1 v 5.

The Bumfholes + Valiant would come running down the ring as well, to even the odds and make this an all-out brawl that the referee does not see, being knocked down. Despite evening the odds somewhat, this still leaves The Pain Alliance to circle around Lover and try to keep him down, but Champagne would give The Pain Alliance all he has, fighting back. Kurt would exit the ring and get a chair, letting Remo hold a downed Lover. Kurt would set up and swing for Lover, but he ducks in similar fashion to earlier, and Remo gets clocked! The BAR would notice and slide into the ring, ready to kill The Pain Alliance, but they run out, with the duo running from the BAR, who are being chased by The Resistance. Lover would take advantage of this by going for a pin but Remo still kicks out, giving Lover one of the hardest matches of his career. They would exchange holds and slams, with Remo getting the upper-hand at one point. He sets up for a Destroyer but Lover rolls through with a schoolboy and steals the victory with a very quick pin! What an upset!

Winner:Champagne Lover via pinfall

Time: 18:46 (19 minutes)
Grade: 82 (B)

[Chase would insult Lover for winning with so much help and luck, calling it a fluke to win over the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. Fry would respond saying that fluke or not, he showed a lot of determination and this surely had to have sent a message to the locker room that he's not just a pretty boy. The duo would recap the brutal First Blood match between Brandon James and Joey Morgan, which ended with Krissy Angelle getting into the mix and distracting the former North American champion long enough to lose the match. The video package would end on Morgan's disappointed face, as he gets treated by staff for his wound.]

**Blackout**

**Blackout**

**Blackout**

Quote:

Promo Seven

PROMO: Skull DeBones Addresses Brandon James's Cheating On Clash With Krissy
PARTICIPANTS: Skull DeBones & ???
STORYLINE: SWF Avenging Evil (Major)

DeBones appears in the ring, wearing his traditional decorated robe, soaking in his usual massive pop from the crowd, being an SWF legend. After recieving a microphone, he would continue to talk over his horror-organ themed music, stating that Brandon James did not win his match at Christmas Clash 2016 fair. He states that every once in a while, he does come out to kick someone's *** to keep them in SWF line, as a favor from the boss, and Brandon James is headlining that list. He'd continue to state that as he continues on, as a legend around these parts, his last duty is to restore order in SWF, like the days when he was just making a name for himself. This includes breaking or behaving, when it comes to scumbags like Brandon James. Even though he's perfectly capable of winning his matches without resorting to dirty moves, he knows exactly why he allowed Krissy Angelle to get in front of him for the match. It wasn't about showmanship, or putting on a great show for this capacity crowd. It was about leverage, and getting another title shot oppurtunity. Well, DeBones will make sure that James gets his just desserts, as he *lines his grave*. He drops the mic before the lights go out and he's out of the ring again.

Grade: 91 (A)

Quote:

Main Event

|| Jack Bruce & Valiant vs. Brandon James & Rogue ||

RINGSIDE: The Bumfholes (with Bruce/Valiant) & Krissy (w/ Brandon James)
STORYLINE: SWF BAR Vs Resistance (Major), SWF Avenging Evil (Minor), SWF The Better Man (Minor)

The match starts off with Valiant and Rogue, two long-time rivals going head to head. Valiant gets the advantage, focusing on Rogue's back, weakening that part of his body, before he goes for a V-Split. The early finisher attempt fails, giving Rogue the advantage as James and Rogue would then trade spots often, putting a beatdown on the all-American. This brawl would spill outside on Krissy's end, as Valiant gets sent into the steel steps. The duo would meet the Bumfholes who are quickly told by the referee to not intervene. They comply as Valiant gets sent back into the ring. As the heels get heat on the babyface in peril, it comes to a shift, when Valiant and Rogue crash into each other, going for the same move. This leads into a hot tag from Jack Bruce who drops a running Brandon James with a discus elbow, before pushing Rogue off the apron into the crowd barricade. He sets up James for a New York Minute, but James quickly reverses it for a finisher of his own, dropping Bruce who kicks out at 2.9. They would continue exchanging advantage until DeBones' music would play, while Bruce was down. James would turn his back from the mega star to await DeBones, who appears to never show. Jack Bruce would try to score a rollup but James kicks out. When Rogue gets back into the picture, he takes his time, executing his revenge on Bruce, through holds and dirty tactics. The scoundrel would let Bruce tag in Valiant as he nearly gets his head kicked off from a surprising super kick. This sets up Valiant for another attempted V-Split and during this chaos, DeBones would come out of the crowd and pull Brandon off the apron, attacking him. While the referee doesn't notice at first, he counts the pin for Valiant, ringing the bell as the two fight outside.

Winner:Jack Bruce & Valiant via pinfall

Post Match: The BAR would scurry away when Resistance all pack the ring, alongside Skull DeBones who plans to send a message to Brandon James. Krissy is yelling for the duo to leave the ring. James looks at Rogue and they (by eye-contact) plan to attack The Resistance head on. They do a count and charge! Well...except Rogue actually runs out of the ring and up the ramp, leaving for the night, as James takes on the five members head on. They each pummel him to the ground before leaving his downed body, for DeBones. DeBones would step Brandon up for his finisher and lands a massive Skull Krusher as the BAR would watch the entire carnage go down, seeing the message that Bruce and his crew are far from defeated, as the credits indicate that is all for Supreme TV!

Time: 21:00 (21 minutes)
Grade: 88 (B+)
Post-Match Grade: 84 (B+)

Quick Results: Jack Bruce & Valiant defeats Brandon James & Rogue [88]
Champagne Lover defeats Remo in upset [82]
Des Davids defeats Frederique Antonio Garcia [77]
Joe Sexy defeats Brett Biggins [72]
Hero Squad win by DQ against Marat Khoklov and Huey Cannonball [74]

Writer's Note: This turned out much longer than I expected but I really enjoyed what it would turn out to be. Hope the format is fine! Also, the brackets in the names of the promos below are just to keep track that I cover each storyline properly.

Unread 12-14-2018, 12:45 AM
Rookie

Another good show. Loving this.
Unread 12-16-2018, 05:32 PM

|| The most dangerous man in sports entertainment, SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Remo goes toe to toe
with the most dangerous technical wrestler, former SWF North American Champion, Joey Morgan. Who will prevail? ||

|| Brandon James, riding on his high momentum from winning a big match on Christmas Clash, takes on Christmas Clash
Match-Winner Randy Bumfhole. ||

|| One of the SWF fan's favorite teams Machine 'n' Lau take on the newly formed faction, The McClean Dream and their potential latest addition Joe Sexy! ||

|| The team of Eric Eisen and The Crippler, driven with a purpose to get the most out of the SWF talent,
plan to exhibit their effort by taking on Angry Gilmore and Des Davids, coming back from injury. ||

|| It is highly anticipated that The Resistance is coming out to address The BAR's tendency to jump other roster members,
with Hero Squad coming out to possibly challenge The BAR members to a match? Who knows? Check it out on the next Supreme TV! ||

Quote:
[Main Event][Singles Match] Remo vs. Joey Morgan
[Singles Match] Brandon James vs. Randy Bumfhole
[Tag Team Match] American Machine & Mikey Lau vs. Joe Sexy & Squeeky McClean
[Singles Match] Eric Eisen & The Crippler vs. Angry Gilmore & Des Davids
[Confrontation] What 3v3 Match will come of Resistance and The BAR? (??? & Hero Squad vs. ??? & Marat Khoklov)
Unread 12-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Phenom

The shows are really good. My only suggestion/request would be to change the formatting. The long narrow columns are very hard to read. Maybe try something similar to how you format the match cards?