Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Super Star

Default (Way) More Filtering Options + Table Viewing option

Would be great if I could filter by anything/everything, but if I'm limited in my selection, here are some important things I'd love to be able to filter by:

Specific # stats instead of general stuff. If one uses Fog of War obviously you would only be able to filter in that fashion for guys you have awareness of. For those who don't, then it includes everyone. The major justification for it to me is that we have Owner Goals that force us to limit workers that have certain safety or reputation, etc. The other big one is having a limited money range for workers we're looking for. I'd love to be able to establish that I've got a budget of max 1K per worker and to limit the workers that appear to that. Another great thing to be able to filter by is personality traits (would make it much easier to find Liberal workers).

Excluding options for just about everything. Specifically certain personality traits, people who have problems with the law, injured/not injured, etc.

Last suggestion is for a Table Viewing Option in the way of Roster Overview menu. Actually would be great if we had the option to outright have the Roster Overview as our default view over the regular list we get. Making each wrestler clickable so that it opens up their profile. But to further extend that, allowing us to alter that table by adding more stuff (say I want to see at a glance Psychology, Basics, SQ, Charisma, Nationality, or whatever other thing we can find on a profile). It would just make it much easier to take in your roster in a single screen without having to go to each specific profile to get that info. Also sorting A -> Z and Z -> A or 1 -> 99, 99 -> 1 being feasible. Furthermore, while looking at the list of all workers, it would make it easier to say sort by SQ, or age, or how much you need to pay instead of having to click on each profile to figure that out. For companies who have hyper specific requirements, or for users who typically know the type of worker they want, it would be great to have the table set up the way they like it and easily find new workers to bring in. That also brings me to the option of "Saving Filters" so I don't have to pop open the filter option and say "Can Work in Canada", "For Hire", "Wrestles," "Under 38" every single time I want to go find a new worker, for example.

I think all of these would be some great quality of life fixes that would have the bonus of making games just that little bit quicker to go through.

EDIT: Oh, and filter by stables, please! In the same way we can filter by brands, would be great to filter by stables. Would be double-y great if we could do that in the angle-making/match-making screen. Filtering by stables and brands within that would be awesome.

Last edited by Jon The GOAT : 08-06-2018 at 08:58 AM.
Unread 08-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Phenom

It would be really interesting to be able to search by budget. How would it work about being able to negotiate people to less than? For instance, maybe you're not willing to pay someone more than $1000 a show, but what about someone who is asking for $1200 but you can talk down?

I'm very interested in being able to search by specific amounts of money or specific stat values.
Unread 08-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
It would be really interesting to be able to search by budget. How would it work about being able to negotiate people to less than? For instance, maybe you're not willing to pay someone more than $1000 a show, but what about someone who is asking for $1200 but you can talk down?

I'm very interested in being able to search by specific amounts of money or specific stat values.
I imagine if you have high negotiating abilities or think you can negotiate them down you'd just consciously aim for a <1200 instead of under <1000.
Unread 08-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon The GOAT View Post
I imagine if you have high negotiating abilities or think you can negotiate them down you'd just consciously aim for a <1200 instead of under <1000.
That's fair, and makes a lot of sense. I just wasn't sure if that's what you had in mind or not and wanted to clarify for my own understanding.\'''''''''''''''''''''