Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Rookie

Default TV Tapings

To better simulate modern companies like Impact and NXT, old school WWF, or simply to save money I think it would be great to be able to book tv tapings.

For instance, lets say you have a live show on Monday -- that show would still be live and booked on Monday. But if you have a taped show on Wednesday instead of booking the show every week you could instead set up a tv taping one day a month and tape up to say five hours of matches and segments in a night.

I would imagine two different ways the tapings could work. One way would be that you designate segments and matches to be for a specific show ahead of time (i.e. the first hour of the taping is set to NXT for Week 1, then the 2nd hour is for NXT for Week 2, etc.) or you can just tape shows and segments and then when it comes time for the show to air each week you can pick and choose from the database of taped segments to put your show together.

You can even select segments and matches taped at prior tapings and even ones that have aired before. This would allow players to better simulate 1980s and 90s WWF shows. Hell you could even make it so that you can put together VHS/DVD compilations of matches that aired live or were taped and the better the compilation the more it sells and the more money it makes.