Mafia Capo: Payback - Game Features
Hey Grey Dog players!
For those of you who've stuck by Grey Dog a long time, you'll know of me pretty well. I created Arcadia and Imperium for GD a few years ago, and now i'm coming back to start a brand new game, Mafia Capo: Payback, and game where you become a mafia don running your own gangster squad. It'll be published by Grey Dog and is about 8% completed currently.
- Randomly generated world and residents every game with 7 different stats (range 1-20), including fighting, cars, fraud, stealing, and hacking among others.
- Lots of things to do with varying risk/reward percentages.
- Deal with lawyers, judges to tip the odds and your gangsters getting arrested, hurt or killed.
- They might go to jail, but you have the option to break them out!
- Shake down businesses, set up on streets to deal drugs or stolen goods, hack onto sites to steal info, and more.
- Deal with a secret rival gang leader AI and his crew that can - and will - mess with you. Random world events can shake things up at any time.
- Lots of varying options, difficulty levels and goals. Play the way you want!
- Mod support: Create a world of your own with real or made-up gangsters and ratings you set and load them into the game.
- Slick, polished interface at 1366x768 res with original music and sound.
Of course, i'll be looking for any ideas you guys might have! Main Menu and Options screen are nearly finished already; screens coming soon.
Arcadia: Guild of Heroes, Imperium: Arena of Death and Mafia Capo: Payback
Last edited by Derek DiBenedetto : 11-27-2018 at 05:23 PM.