Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-23-2019, 02:07 PM
Low Minors

"Stop pushing T-Rex!"

"We know that's Big Smack Scott under the mask, how stupid do you think we are?"

"The Force main eventing Independence Day Slam; what year is it?"

"Turn Champion heel"
Unread 04-23-2019, 03:24 PM

>Ed Monton takes over CGC creative and promises to make big changes on who the stars will be
>"Oh man, Thrill Seeker actually beat Ricky in their best of seven and is put in a feud with Jack! A brand new champion is going to be so refreshing. He really deserves it."
>jackgoesover.jpg
>tfw Dan DaLay beats Jack for the title next month

What they don't know is that I put the belt on DaLay to drop it to Christian Price for his first reign, then I intend on having him and Antonio Del Veccio feud for it into the WrestleFestival. This is also Dan's last reign and I intend on pushing the likes of Greg Gauge and Intrepid Ian Identity, so I think they're gonna like me by the end of the year.
Unread 04-23-2019, 03:34 PM

NDW please stop having every title change at your Mania and Summerslam equivalents and stop trying to do one night tournament. Your workers can do two matches at best.
Unread 04-23-2019, 03:38 PM
Hall of Fame

"Why is the undercard so boring?"

"Why do the top stars only wrestle once every 3 weeks?"

"Magic isn't real! Potions? Lightning?? Time-travel??? No! This is stupid."
Unread 04-23-2019, 03:59 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigelow Cartwheel View Post
You hire horrible, cheap wrestlers. Your matches are horrible. Your angles boil down to how tight Clare South's dress is. Your gimmicks are laughable cliches. How are more people here than last month?
Aside from Clare South's dress, this is pretty well me too. For me it's more like "Why can't we have some hot chicks? The only women we get are these washed up valet broads doing color commentary."
Unread 04-23-2019, 10:51 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self View Post
"Why is the undercard so boring?"

"Why do the top stars only wrestle once every 3 weeks?"

"Magic isn't real! Potions? Lightning?? Time-travel??? No! This is stupid."
Having read your entire CGC dynasty from start to finish, I got a good chuckle out of this one!
Unread 04-23-2019, 10:52 PM
All Star

"Why did you give Christian Faith the world title and have him keep it for 3 years and 7 months are you insane?"

I hope this counts, I actually did this in TEW 2013 with a SWF 1997 save I did. I miss that save, I'll never have another one like it ever again.
Unread 04-24-2019, 01:24 AM
Living Legend

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigelow Cartwheel View Post
You hire horrible, cheap wrestlers. Your matches are horrible. Your angles boil down to how tight Clare South's dress is. Your gimmicks are laughable cliches. How are more people here than last month?
Best reply in the thread, thank you for the laugh!
Unread 04-24-2019, 06:10 AM
All Star

*when I took over a previously AI-run World Class in a 1987 save*

"Dave Meltzer was right about Fritz exploiting his family for monetary gain! I thought turning Kevin Von Erich heel would be great, but then he goes too far and runs down his own family for their drug abuse and David's untimely death!"

Somehow, I managed to increase World Class' popularity with each show during this angle.

*while watching Saturday Night's Main Event*

"Tom Zenk vs. Mr. Perfect was good but wasn't given enough time."

"How come all but two matches ended in either DQs or count outs?!"

"Kamala acting scared climbing the cage? Vince has completely ruined him!"

*after signing Owen Hart in 1987*

"Of course Vince would ruin a great talent like Owen! Puts him under a mask, gives him a stupid cartoon gimmick, and those vignettes are just way too hokey. Owen's career will never get back on track after this!"

*running a 1991 save and giving Hogan fresh opponents after Sgt. Slaughter and waiting for Ric Flair to arrive, and after signing Kevin Sullivan*

"The Barbarian?! Really, the FREAKIN' BARBARIAN is going to challenge Hogan?! Why not turn Piper heel?! Why is Ted DiBiase stuck in a midcard feud with Virgil?! Why not give Undertaker a run?! Why not turn Jake "The Snake" Roberts heel?! Why not do a face -vs- face match with Bret Hart and get him over in a big way before he eventually wins the IC Title?! And I loved Kevin Sullivan when he was in the NWA, but Vince took his dark gimmick and went overboard with it, turning it into a complete cartoon!"
Unread 04-24-2019, 06:52 AM
Phenom

AEW save complete:

Joey Ryan ... just why?(because Joey Ryan obviously)

Hungman Page.... just why?(because he's garbage and I'm funny laugh damn it!)

Why do you keep hiring girls to pin Kylie Rae? (Because she's garbage stop falling for her Legendary gimmick!)

Why are you booking CM Punk like 97 Kevin Sullivan?(Because... reasons)

You're entire main event and upper mid is over 38. Stop burying the young guys. ( 40 is the new 30. Lean to deal)

You have Ashley Flair, Sasha Banks, Madison Eagles and a slew of cutie joshis who can go... and AJ gets all the screen time. Trash company, sexist confirmed. (tell these girls to cut a promo and you'll see the master plan)

Dustin Rhodes and Matt Morgan.... TNA! TNA! TNA! (DONT MAKE ME BRING BACK BLACK REIGN!)

You've had Kenny Omega under contract for 9 months and he's wrestled 7 times... What a Part-timer. (HE'S A SPECIAL UNICORN PAY ME!)

KENTA TV champion? Have you seen him wrestle since 2010? (KENTA needs no defense you all just suck)

Ace Romero.... are you even trying? (He's the closest thing I got to a young monster heel, IM LOOKING OK!)

I think you have the Bullet Club confused with Aces & Eights? The Bullet Club had people we liked in it. Sign Brooke Hogan and get this thing over with already. (I'll do it, don't tempt me!)

What is Jim Cornette even doing exactly? (Waiting for The Revival... I mean, sorting his death threats)

Why are you jobbing out Penta and Fenix, they're the best tag team you have...(Because I'm below Impact on their favored promotions and that offends me.)

Last edited by Makhai : 04-24-2019 at 07:57 AM.
Unread 04-24-2019, 07:44 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
Best reply in the thread, thank you for the laugh!
Ha, thanks.
Unread 04-24-2019, 09:36 AM
Phenom

"Not everyone has to wrestle on every card!" (yes, they do)

"Your a local company, why is there 20 people on your roster?"

"Do we have to listen to an 8 minute promo between your main event match participants to open EVERY show?" (yes, you do)

"You can't have women beating men!" (Watch me)
Unread 04-24-2019, 10:52 AM
Hall of Fame

Why did you hire Bryan Holmes? YOUR COMPANY HAS NO POPULARITY YOU IDIOT YOU'RE GOING BANKRUPT.

Little did they know, I did go bankrupt. As well as my other 5 RtG attempts. fufufu
Unread 04-24-2019, 11:45 AM
Rookie

Current save:

C'mon, hire someone we've heard of!: Well, I may have some money but I'm trying to get this promotion off the ground and I don't want to go bankrupt too quickly.

Why did you hire women? Our promotion doesn't want to see women's matches: Missed that when I chose the type of promotion this was going to be. Plus, I do kind of need women to keep from being penalized...

Push Nick Brubaker, not Ali!: Started those storylines in the first month. I can't help that you changed your mind on top villain after only two months. I'm trying for continuity here; I don't want to be WWE.

Find a monster heel!: Working on it. Problem is that most of the people that are free agents are all these skinny types. Placing one of them as a monster would be like hiring DJ Qualls to scare Dwayne Johnson.
Unread 04-24-2019, 12:53 PM
Rookie

"Why are there so many people on your roster?"
"Why are there 500 tag teams on your roster?"
"Total Mayhem doesn't need over 20 matches, the show goes on for like 12 hours"
"The TCW Network doesn't have enough content on it"
"Why aren't they pushing ____ harder! They're so over"(I have a lot of over people and not enough time to push them all at the level they should be)