Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Super Star

Default KANZEN PRO: I'll Show You Lucha!

Hmmm, a flip here.... a senton there.... Evil cackle.... aaaaaaaand SCENE!!!

Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there. My name is Atlantis.... Jr. I am the booker of a... let's say unique company called Kanzen Pro. You probably don't want to hear the history of the promotion but right now.... Wait, you... you do want to hear the history of the promotion? Wow, um, you must be a hardcore fan.
Well I guess it all started with two grumpy men on a windy night in Mexico City....

I was in bed when, let's say an old friend called me in the middle of the night. It was Spanish Superfly, calling me at 10pm on a Friday, where else would you but in bed. There was a conversation about me wearing my mask in bed but that's irrelevant... in fact I don't even see why I mentioned it....
Anyway, so Superfly wanted to meet up with me. So the next day, that's what we did. To be honest, I can't remember much after we talked about MPWF, then I was brought back to consciousness by him talking about opening a wrestling company.

"Yeah, go for it. Sounds like fun."

"Great so you're in?"

"What?"

Basically, I was his first call to be booker. Thing is, Supe and I, we have very different opinions on wrestling.

"So, bright colours, colourful characters, masks, all that stuff, yeah?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Colourful characters?"

"Yeah, traditional Lucha, 'Lantis. That's our product."

I always hated that nickname... Anyway, I love Lucha and all, but I'm more into realism, nasty holds, stiff strikes, graceful dives, that kinda stuff.

"Look Supe, I have no interest in booking that product, if you wanna go and waste your money on this, go ahead, but I'm not going to be involved"

"You signed the contract, 'Lantis. You're already in the deep end of this"

Conniving son of a..... Well, there you have it, I was locked in, padlock on the door, key thrown to the depths of hell and I was booking a promotion I had no interest or know how to do so. However, the conversation ended a little more... let's say bitter.

"So, Traditional Lucha... Right?"

"Yeah Traditional Lucha."

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow for the roster. Our Traditional Lucha promotion is about to take off"

This is when Supe left. I grumbled to myself.

"You want Lucha, Oh I'll show you Lucha!"

KANZEN PRO: I'll Show You Lucha!