Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-21-2017, 06:04 PM
Major League

Balls I thought the kickstarter thing was starting now. Ah well.

Show Predictions

Kanzen: Happy Luchantimes Day

Will you be taking part in the Kickstarter challenge? Eeyup

Atlantis Jr v El Bandido Picaro
El Aguila Amarilla v Mascara Roja Jr.
Screamer v Sunburst

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here:
Premium
Unread 10-21-2017, 06:14 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pteroid View Post
Balls I thought the kickstarter thing was starting now. Ah well.
The Kickstarter challenge does start now, it starts from this show onwards.
Unread 10-22-2017, 06:45 AM
Living Legend

Love the kickstarter idea, simply brilliant. Also, well I'm flattered at the 3/3 you seem to have given me, I definitely voted for Sunburst to win last time around. So I should have 2 as well, though I did catch Atlantis winning haha

Will you be taking part in the Kickstarter challenge? Absolutely

Keep this train rolling
Screamer v Sunburst
I think I'm his own personal fanboy lol I don't mind Screamer either though

"I Want to See You" for Sunburst, seems a good start for me.

Last edited by Kijar : 10-22-2017 at 06:50 AM.
Unread 10-22-2017, 11:17 AM
Rookie

Will you be taking part in the Kickstarter challenge? Yes/No

Again I see this as Atlantis evaluating himself Superfly signings, as he is not sure if they are good, and as always he will "Protect" the match by giveing himself a win

I have no personal favorite or storyline reason in this one so im going with the classic, i gave the other 2 tecnicos the wins tonight so to keep balance the Rudo has to win so Mascara Roja Jr.

Screamer v Sunburst

Sunburst needs to get some momentum to recover from the loss to pajaro de fuego if he wants to have achance to success

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here: "Cover Our Losses" Donation, this is what probably i'll do the most
Unread 11-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Super Star

"Anything?"

Supe was worried our idea had come up with nothing and although we weren't raking in the money, we were getting a few donations.

"Few here and there but nothing substantial"

"Will we survive for a third show?"

"Yeah, I'd imagine we will"

I wasn't sure but with Kickstarter up and running, we'd at least have an opportunity.

"Great, so why sabotage me?"

"Sabotage? I don't get you."

Supe knew what I had planned. I guess he was calling me out now.

"You know exactly what I mean. I thought we respected each other?"

"I don't know about you but I respect you Supe. I can't say that you respect me"

"Is this what this is about? Respect?"

It wasn't. I'm a bit petty, grumpy you could say. I don't mind traditional lucha libre, I made a career out of wrestling in a company just like that, I had no problem with that. Thing was, I never expected nor wanted to own a position of power. Maybe because I thought I'd do what I did to Supe,
maybe it's because I didn't think I was cut out for it. Regardless, I was here now and I was found out. I guess I had to roll with the punches.

"Well, I wasn't exactly main event material in MPWF, not like you."

"Plenty of people have good careers without that, you are one of them. People respect you, I respect you. We are a partnership, not individuals."

Maybe he was right, but I'm not exactly that type of person.

"However, now we've made our mark this way, it's better we keep that going"

He may have said that already but didn't resonate any better this time. I felt if I could sabotage the first show, he'd let me book the product my way but no, now I was stuck with a product I hated and a bank account with dwindling funds. Supe may be right, I may be respected but this.... this could ruin me.
Unread 11-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Super Star

Incidents before the Show

Second show, more problems. It's one thing when something happens once and that's the end of it, it's different when things continue to happen.

Diamond showed up late to the show, again. This time I wasn't so sweet and was a lot more stern with my reply to him. Again, there was no excuse, no backchat, nothing. If he keeps going like this he might be unemployed before we even get the chance to go out of business.

However, it seems for every bad action, there is a good one to counter act it. Such as El Bandido Picaro's drawings of us all. The guy certainly has an artists touch, some of them even made me laugh. I decided to buy the one he drew of me off him, just because I liked it. Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself.
Unread 11-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Super Star

San Louis Potosi Hall (West Central Mexico)

The show starts with Diamond talking to the camera in his usual documentary style. He states that his name is Green Diamond and he is a reality tv star. He says that this week, he went to search for the mysterious lucky peacock Sunburst was talking about. They go to a nearby wood. The video switches to the wood where Sunburst and Diamond rise from behind a bush with leaves taped to their foreheads. The two men look at each other and nod before slowly lowering back into hiding. They frantically search around the wood, looking in all kinds of places even places that a peacock would never be, such as in a pond or under a rock. Eventually they hear a peacock cry and they rush to it. But unfortunately, it is just a regular peacock and Sunburst is clearly upset.
Rating: 39/ D-
Atlantis' Thoughts: These two work quite well together and although I wouldn't say they have chemistry, it's more of a mutual bond of respect. Despite Diamond's actions through our first two shows, he has reasonably well on the shows. I can't get mad for his performance.

v
Sunburst (E+) v Screamer (F+)

Sunburst is clearly loved by the fans, which instantly makes Screamer the most hated man in the room. He gets heat all match for, well, screaming like a banshee and Sunburst is overwhelmed to begin. That soon changes and Suburst hits a Sun Spot to go 1-0. However, it isn't long before he secures the victory, again with a Sun Spot.
Winner: Sunburst
Rating: 27/ E
Atlantis' Thoughts: If you ever wanted somebody to get you over as a heel, it'd be Sunburst. Guy is probably the most lovable thing on the entire planet and he gave Screamer a decent rub tonight. His screaming also drew some solid heat but we don't want to overdo it and the amount of screams will probably never be equaled again, two to three a match will do, but this was a good match and a win for Sunburst is deserved.

In a mysterious dark part of the arena, there is a door slightly ajar. One can hear weird chants from said door but they cannot really be made out. Suddenly there’s a WHOOOOOOOSH and a flashing white light. Then a mysterious figure wearing a black old type mask emerges from the room and walks out of frame when evil cackling can be heard from inside the room. “KYEK KYEK KYEK”.... This all seems to familiar.
Rating: 24/ E
Atlantis' Thoughts: Little worse than Fantasma last month but nothing too bad. Picaro isn't as over as Fantasma but again, these will do better when we've built these guys up.

v
Mascara Roja Jr. (D-) v El Aguila Amarillo (E+)

Two athletic guys showing what they can do, Amarillo does his hero shtick and the crowd love him, flipping his cape behind him. Roja is more traditional in his approach being a slimy heel such as standing on Amarillo's cape to make his fall, poking the eyes, grabbing the mask, just general good heel work. He gets the first fall with a German Suplex and bridge and Roja goes one up. Amarillo comes storming back and hits a crossbody to get back level. The final fall is contested very closely and both men look extremely even until Roja gets a schoolboy and a handful of the tights for the final fall.
Winner: Mascara Roja Jr.
Rating: 36/ D+
Atlantis' Thoughts: Both these guys were my picks and I'm impressed. They didn't blow us away with the best performance we had, but they were nonetheless very solid, yet I felt like Amarillo could do more out there. I got word soon Amarillo was off top form in the worst way tonight, excited for what's to come. I like these guys and both characters seem like they can get over given time. Amarillo seemed to get a good response.

v
Atlantis Jr. (D) v Mysterious Luchador (E)

An even match but Atlantis always seems in control. The mysterious luchador knows what he wants to do and does it well, but Atlantis knows when to pick his spots and when to take the beating. This let's him unleash an Atlantis Jam to get the first fall, while Picaro recovers quickly as he had dominated the early stages. Again, Picaro looks to do more damage and again it costs him as Atlantis hits the Jam again and it's 2-0.
Winner: Atlantis Jr.
Rating: 38/ D-
Atlantis' Thoughts: Last month, it felt great with Purpura Bestia, Bandido Picaro and I are the opposite. We have absolutely no chemistry and we were very, very awkward in there. His lack of experience didn't help either but I would like to believe I carried him to a decent match. Not my best work but certainly nothing terrible.

After the match, The mysterious luchador from the last show and the mysterious luchador from this show attack and beat down Atlantis. Atlantis can’t deal with the numbers game and the two villainous luchadors stand tall over Atlantis. Who exactly is summoning these mysterious luchadors?
Rating: 30/ E
Atlantis' Thoughts: More seeds planted, more intrigue for fans, equals more donations, hopefully. That was the idea behind this and right now it's our best shot, so we'll keep praying and doing our best.

Show Rating: 36/D-
Atlantis' Thoughts: There's not much of a difference in this show then the last. I feel it wasn't as good but was okay. I don't expect amazing shows off the bat, I'm just trying to create something to keep fans interested and I think I achieved that. Hopefully, our next show will be at this level too, if we have one.
Unread 11-06-2017, 09:25 AM
Super Star

Predictions Scores

Below is your previous prediction score with the score you got in this show added to it, then multiplied by the amount of shows you've predicted on and the final number is your complete prediction score

Kijar 2 + 3 = 5 x 2= 10
bonnie 2 + 2 = 4 x 2= 8
XMultiGames 2 + 3 = 5 x 2= 10
Pteroid 2 x 1 = 2

Money

Below is your money, subtracted by your expenses ($1,000 dollars every month) and your donations and then your income (RNG between 600-2,000) is added. The final digit is your current finances. Remember, if you run out of money, you are out of the prediction contest, be careful with your finances.

Now to tell you guys what each of you donated. Kijar donated $580 for Sunburst's wages, Bonnie donated $730 for El Hijo del Fantasma wages, XMultiGames donated $4,447 to cover our losses for the month and Pteroid donated $500 with a premium donation.

Kijar $10,000 - 1000 - 580 + 1297 = $9,717
bonnie $10,000 - 1000 - 730 + 905 = $9,175
XMultiGames $10,000 - 1000 - 4447 + 1085 = $5,638
Pteroid $7,500 - 1000 - 500 + 1556 = $7,556

Total Score
XMultiGames 10 + 4447 = 4457
Bonnie 8 + 730 = 738
Kijar 10 + 580 = 590
Pteroid 2 + 500 = 502

Don't be too worried about the difference between the scores right now. We're early in the contest, also, as more shows are done, and donations, the points will get better. XMultiGames may have an astounding lead right now, but his finances are low now. It'll be easy for you guys to catch up over the next few shows. Also, Briskout can still be apart of the kickstarter challenge but he will not charged with the expenditure here seems he didn't put his name in the hat yet.

Quote:
Show Predictions

Kanzen: Lucha Cleaning

Atlantis Jr. & ??? v El Hijo del Fantasma & El Bandido Picaro
Green Diamond v La Purpura Bestia
Pajaro del Fuego v Sabra Man Jr.

Extra Points:
Who will join Atlantis Jr to face his enemies? (HINT: He is a former MPWF worker) (3 Points)

Unread 11-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Living Legend

Pajaro del Fuego
v Sabra Man Jr.

Extra Points:
Who will join Atlantis Jr to face his enemies? (HINT: He is a former MPWF worker) (3 Points) El Ladron

I'll take a gamble and cover "???"'s wages. "I Want To See Whoever" lol even if it isn't who I guessed (I doubt it is)
Unread 11-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Rookie

Although this is some kind of feud i feel Atlantis is still testing them, and he likes to put himself over, I was goign to say he partner was going to be chess maniac, but then i realized chass manias is a heel, so changed my answer.

I feel that Green Diamond is like in his own kinf of self story so i feel he needs to keep winning.

Again this happens to me usually i tend to accidentally only give one dispostition the win in most matches, in this case faces, so like the past two shows, i give the Rudo the win because the other two matches were predicted for the tecnicos, also i like a little bit Pajaro del fuego

Extra Points:
Who will join Atlantis Jr to face his enemies? (HINT: He is a former MPWF worker) (3 Points) "Fan's Own" Guillermo Marcos

Again "Cover our losses", I think i've made my math right so i certainly believe i can do this one more time, then im going to have to do other think, or stop donating for a while, without losing all my money, but i want to make something clear at once, I actually dont care about the prediction contest, for all i care i could "bankrupt" myself helping, and be out of the contest, i just do it, because i like to feel that helping this two shows, to cever the losses, would let the promotion two put 2 more shows than the ones they actually would have without my help, i just want to see this diary continue, so im not doing this to win.
Unread 11-21-2017, 07:25 PM
Low Minors

El Hijo del Fantasma & El Bandido Picaro
Green Diamond
Pajaro del Fuego

Extra Points:
Who will join Atlantis Jr to face his enemies? (HINT: He is a former MPWF worker) (3 Points)
El Ladron

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here: I’ll cover El Hijo’s wages
Unread 11-22-2017, 12:32 AM
Major League

Extra Points:
Who will join Atlantis Jr to face his enemies? (HINT: He is a former MPWF worker) (3 Points) Ajax The Skull Splitter!

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here: Premium
Unread 11-22-2017, 07:31 AM
Low Minors

I almost always back the ???? Debuts. This case will be the same though I could see a dusty finish or the other guys pick up the win to progress the feud as it seems to early for the faces to get over.

Backing the Main Eventer here however with how Purpura performed week one, I could see him getting a surprise victory.

Pajaro del Fuego is a decent heel that I like. However Sabra was bought in as the number two essentially by Atlantis. So this can help establish him near the top of the card.

Extra Points:

I haven't the fondest idea of MPWF or have my computer nearby so I am going with El Ladron like most people.
Unread 11-27-2017, 12:55 PM
Super Star

San Louis Potosi Hall (West Central Mexico)

Green Diamond walks up to Sunburst who is on the floor, setting some kind of trap up. Sunburst asks if he has a camera on him and Diamond says of course he does, he’s a reality TV star. Diamond then asks what he’s doing and Sunburst replies he’s building a trap for the peacock which Diamond says is a great idea. Once completed, they run behind a bunch of props and we hear “Now we wait”
Atlantis' Thoughts: These guys are great together and are well able to entertain the crowd. They tend to be one of the most enjoyable duos on the show. I'm not sure if that means they'll be a tag team or what but I may go that way if they can deliver in that regard.

v
Sabra Man Jr (E+) v Pajaro Del Fuego (E)

Sabra and Fuego have an even match with Sabra making multiple inspirational comebacks throughout. Fuego is a serious competitor and really doesn't do anything that could be perceived as character work other than destroying his opponent and that let's Fuego take the lead. This is Sabra's best comeback and with a few big moves, Sabra makes it 1-1. However, it's not enough, Fuego finally gets the win with a Fuego Bomb.
Winner: Pajaro Del Fuego
Rating: 31/ E+
Atlantis' Thoughts: A decent turn out by these two but I'm not liking Sabra's gimmick. He does it well in truth but he's not something you want to make fun of. Maybe he's the only serious guy around but I don't like that. He's not gimmicky enough. Although Pajaro is the same in that regard I guess.

Behind the props, Diamond and Sunburst seem to have been waiting awhile as both seem very, very board. Suddenly, we hear a CRASH! Both men spark to life and run out.

Their smiles soon turn to shock as La Bestia Purpura lay inside the cage. Sunburst is worried but Diamond says that he surely wouldn’t be able to get out. That is when Bestia breaks out of the cage with sheer power and Sunburst and Diamond scatter.
Rating: 33/ E+
Atlantis' Thoughts: Little bit of fun here with La Bestia Purpura. I certainly enjoyed this and it built up a nice bit of heat for the next match.Job well done.

v
La Bestia Purpura (E+) v Green Diamond (D-)

Bestia comes out like a monster against Diamond, probably to get revenge in trying to cage him. Truly animalistic, Bestia gets a fall early on to show his dominance and from there he continues the assault but can't put Diamond away. Diamond does his best to come back but nothing works but he never gives up trying to come back and kicking out of numerous big time moves but Bestia hits the Beast Bomb to put Diamond away in a clean sweep
Winner: La Bestia Purpura
Atlantis' Thoughts: Equaling my attempt with Picaro last month, these two certainly put on a decent match. I like both guys but I gave Bestia the win due to Diamonds behaviour as of late. He was a bit upset but I can calm him down

&v&
Atlantis Jr. (D+) & Luchador Original (D) v El Bandido Picaro (E+) & El Hijo del Fantasma (D-)

With the mysterious luchadors names finally being revealed and Luchador Original joining Atlantis Jr. this match has a lot of intrigue. The heel duo are great together and take no prisoners, with Atkantis hurting first and the Luchador Original, but the veteran face team come back and with Luchador's reputation as tag team specialist, they prove they are better than the hungry youngsters. The faces take the lead with a pin over Bandido but here is where the heels ramp up the sneaky tactics. They take numerous opportunities to distract the ref while the other beats them from the outside or even strike them with a chair. The chair shot to Luchador Original actually levels up the contest at 1-1 and it's all to play for then. This is where it comes messy and the ref tries to control everybody but can't and Picaro breaks away to hit Luchador Original with a Twisting Powerbomb on the outside, rolling him back into the ring, Picaro holds Atlantis back as Fantama ends the contest with a pin.
Winner: El Bandido Picaro & El Hijo del Fantasma
Rating: 42/ D
Atlantis' Thoughts: Another good performance, equaling Bestia and myself performances a few months ago. I think this is a great way to put these heels over, Luchador was willing to do so as long as it was only a one appearance deal so we agreed to that. We couldn't afford him anyway, especially at $1,730 a show.

&v&

With Fantasma getting the victory, the attack continues after the bell. After a minute or so, the lights go out and with a “WHOOOOOSH!”and a flash of white light, we hear a “KYEK, KYEK, KYEK!” before

Chess Maniac stands tall with Fantasma and Picaro in the ring. The three men standing in unison.
Rating: 37/ D-
Atlantis' Thoughts: Chess Maniac is finally out there. In truth, I wanted to hold off for a little longer but I think Maniac was getting slightly restless having not appeared yet. I think it was a good idea to release him here.

Show Rating: 39/D-
Atlantis' Thoughts: Another show that really is just run of the mill in terms of quality but I do think it suffered in a few ways. There was a few cool things that happened but I don't know if people will be interested in the joining of our three main heels so far, hopefully it will and we'll get some more donations next time out.
Unread 11-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Super Star

Predictions Scores

Below is your previous total prediction score with the score you got in this show added to it, then multiplied by the amount of shows you've predicted on and the final number is your complete prediction score

Kijar 2 + 5 = 7 x 3 = 21
bonnie 1 + 4 = 5 x 3 = 15
XMultiGames 2 + 5 = 7 x 3 = 21
Pteroid 1 + 2 = 3 x 2 = 6
HiPlus 0 x 1 = 0

Money

Below is your current finances after the previous show, subtracted by your expenses ($1,000 dollars every month) and your donations and then your income (RNG between 600-2,000) is added. The final digit is your current finances. Remember, if you run out of money, you are out of the prediction contest, be careful with your finances.

Now to tell you guys what each of you donated. Kijar donated $1,730 for Luchador Original's wages, Bonnie donated $730 for El Hijo del Fantasma wages, XMultiGames donated $7,968 to cover our losses for the month and Pteroid donated $500 with a premium donation.

Kijar $9,717 - 1000 - 1730 + 1139 = $8,126
bonnie $9,175 - 1000 - 730 + 1267 = $8,712
XMultiGames $5,638 - 1000 - 7968 + 1382 = $-1,366
Pteroid $7,556 - 1000 - 500 + 1233 = $7289

A few announcements.. The first one is XMultiGames has gone into debt, however, I will explain the circumstances in the second part.

I will now be increasing the highest possible income from $2,000 to $2,500 dollars. I feel there isn't enough opportunities to cover your own losses with $1,000 being automatically taken from your finances every month. With this, I've decided to give XMultiGames the opportunity to get back into the black with this show due to the formula not quite being right. With this, I will also being creating a new rule that if a predictor goes into debt they will have 1 show to get out of debt. If they remain in debt they are out of the contest. I will create a "Rulebook" in the Kickstarter post so that everybody knows what the rules are a simple glance. I will also be asking you for a few rule changes in the total score section

Finally, thanks to HiPlus for joining us. However, I do need to know if you are taking part in the Kickstarter prediction contest, if you do not know what this is, find the information here . You can let me know in the next predition post and I will do all the additions and subtractions onm the next show.

Total Score
XMultiGames 21 + 12145 = 12166
Kijar 21 + 2310 = 2331
Bonnie 15 + 1460 = 1475
Pteroid 6 + 1000 = 1006

Looking at these scores, I am toying with the idea of adding the finances to these scores at the end of the year so if you ended the year with $5,000 it would be added to you're total score at the end of the year, aka, at the end of the prediction contest, but I'm going to put that to a vote in the predictions, democracy and all that. I must apologise for the changes being made here but this is a new concept for all of us and it'll take time for it to be perfected.

Quote:
Show Predictions

Kickstarter Prediction Rule Change
Should a predictors finances be added to their total score at the end of the year?

Kanzen: A Very Lucha April

Atlantis Jr, Green Diamond & Sunburst v Chess Maniac, El Hijo del Fantasma & El Bandido Picaro
El Aguilla Amarillo v Pajaro Del Fuego
Sabra Man Jr. v Screamer