Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-27-2017, 06:50 PM
Low Minors

Atlantis Jr, Green Diamond & Sunburst v Chess Maniac, El Hijo del Fantasma & El Bandido Picaro

I will be disappointed to see Sunburst lose a match, but the established team should pick up a victory and keep the Heels going. However it could definitely go the other way. I hope Sunburst finds the lucky peacock.

El Aguilla Amarillo v Pajaro Del Fuego

Pajaro impressed last week, and should be decent this week against the younger kid who I see more as a long term prospect.

Sabra Man Jr. v Screamer

I like Screamers mask, but can't justify voting for him after my shocking performance last week or I would.
Unread 11-27-2017, 07:11 PM
Living Legend

Should a predictors finances be added to their total score at the end of the year? Depends how much weight you give being conservative with finances. If it equates to scoring well, then yeah.

Atlantis Jr, Green Diamond & Sunburst v Chess Maniac, El Hijo del Fantasma & El Bandido Picaro
Sabra Man Jr. v Screamer

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here: I'll cover Sunburst
Unread 11-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVEFAN95 View Post

Finally, thanks to HiPlus for joining us. However, I do need to know if you are taking part in the Kickstarter prediction contest, if you do not know what this is, find the information here . You can let me know in the next prediction post and I will do all the additions and subtractions on the next show.
Hey HiPlus,

Can you let me know if you're in the kickstarter prediction contest please, if you don't know what it is, click the link above.

Cheers.
Unread 11-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Low Minors

I must have totally scanned over this after reading he show. I am definitely in on the Kickstarter man sounds like awesome fun.
Unread 11-27-2017, 08:38 PM
Rookie

Chess Maniac is like a special attraction it makes sense to see jŅhim win in his sporadic appearences

Pajaro del fuego seems to be having some kind of push, so it seems logical to see him win.

Sabra Man Jr. v Screamer

Sabra Man Jr. needs to get some momentum back after his defeat, and screamer seems like a jobber type guy so he takes the loss.

And obviously i cannot donate as i have to recover my money this moth, i hope is possible.
Unread 11-28-2017, 06:56 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPlus View Post
I must have totally scanned over this after reading he show. I am definitely in on the Kickstarter man sounds like awesome fun.
Okay cool. I'll add you into the pot after the next show, if you want to make a donation for this show let me know before the show and I'll take it away from your finances.
Unread 11-28-2017, 08:11 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVEFAN95 View Post
Okay cool. I'll add you into the pot after the next show, if you want to make a donation for this show let me know before the show and I'll take it away from your finances.
I would donate to Sunburst, however I don't want to double up on him yet so will save my money. Also again, a really amazing idea.
Unread 12-02-2017, 02:21 PM
Super Star

After another show, and with our losses covered again, we were actually able to make another profit. The Kickstarter was really coming through.

"Thanks for doing this, Lucha, I really appreciate it"

"No problem Atlantis, I enjoyed myself"

"Great, here, I have your paycheck here"

"Oh, thanks"

"Would you come back at some point in the future?"

"Maybe, I haven't decided what I want to do yet."

Luchador then left and I was on my own. Then suddenly...

Supe blasts through the door screaming. I waited til he calmed down then he said...

"Look who's available"

"Oh...... What?"

"We should sign him"

"We can't afford him..."

"Look, I'm sure we can find a way..."

Oh boy, more expenses.
Unread 12-02-2017, 07:53 PM
Low Minors

Kickstarter Prediction Rule Change
Should a predictors finances be added to their total score at the end of the year? Yup

Kanzen: A Very Lucha April

Chess Maniac, El Hijo del Fantasma & El Bandido Picaro
Pajaro Del Fuego
Sabra Man Jr.

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here:

None this time
Unread 12-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Super Star

Kanzen: Happy Luchantimes Day
San Louis Potosi Hall (West Central Mexico)

The event begins with Maniac, Fantasma and Badido Picaro coming to the ring. Maniac says he is a genius mastermind and he has brought the past and the future to bring out the truth of Atlantis Jr. He says that there is something about Atlantis that the fans need to know and he has brought both Fantasma and Picaro here to show them.
Rating: 37/ D-
Atlantis' Thoughts: Gonna keep tight lipped on this one but Chess Maniac performed well here.

v
Sabra Man Jr (E+) v Screamer (E-)

A pretty simple match as Screamer spends the beginning screaming as Sabra sells it. That lets Screamer look good early but Sabra comes back and gets two pinfalls in quick succession
Winner: Sabra Man Jr
Rating: 29/ E+
Atlantis' Thoughts: An okay match as Screamer continues to get heat but Sabra isn't doing much for me character wise but I do have some plans for him so that's good.

Backstage, Atlantis comes up to Sunburst and Green Diamond. Atlantis stands there mysteriously and says nothing as Sunburst replies to Atlantis as if he had spoken. Sunburst states youíre welcome and they are honoured to be teamed up with him tonight. Diamond looks at the camera in confusion before cutting to Diamond in his usual reality tv documentary setting and states that he thinks that not finding the peacock has made him go mad. We cut back to the segment as Sunburst is having a full blown conversation with Atlantis, yet Atlantis didnít say a word before he leaves. Diamond asks if Sunburst knows that Atlantis is a mute but Sunburst replies he talks with his eyes before walking off camera as Diamond is extremely confused.
Rating: 34/ E+
Atlantis' Thoughts: Sunburst is an excellent goofy babyface and Diamond is excellent in his roll also. All I do is stand there and increase their standing in the fans eyes but these guys are great and Diamond has really come to life in this roll after his poor beginnings here.

v
El Aguila Amarillo (E+) v Pajaro del Fuego (E)

Aguila looks great early on dodging Fuego with his superhero poses before Fuego catches him with a nasty elbow and a Fuego Bomb puts himself 1-0 up. It then becomes an even match as both men trade moves but Aguila hit the Super Scythe and levels the match. However, in the end, it's a Fuego Bomb that ends it.
Winner: Pajaro del Fuego
Rating: 31/ E+
Atlantis' Thoughts: Not surprising to see this match be relatively average. Amarillo and Fuego are not great workers plus they are not exactly over, but that's okay they'll get there. Plus, Aguila mentioned that he was really off his game. However, it's not a bad match by any means

After Pajaro Del Fuego wins, Sabra Man comes out to save Aguila from an attack but Sabra seems to be taking the beating instead. However, Aguila helps Sabra out and is able to get Pajaro to flee as the two faces stand in the ring.
Rating: 15/F+
Atlantis' Thoughts: Something for these guys to get their teeth in, I wouldn't exactly say it's a feud but it is something that these guys can roll out if there's nothing else to put out there. Our main storyline is taking up all our resources already.

&&v&&
Atlantis Jr. (D), Green Diamond (E+) & Sunburst (D-) v Chess Maniac (D+), El Bandido Picaro (E+) & El Hijo del Fantasma (D-)

This being a trios match, Kanzen rules state that trios matches are one fall. Despite the excitement for Maniacs in ring debut he is very rarely in the ring, spending most of his time shouting orders at his team mates and them doing it like robots. It's incredibly effective though and after and early flourish from the faces, it's all the heels from then on as they pick off Sunburst as the weak link and corner him off. However, Sunburst does get a hot tag to Diamond and he goes off on Fantasma before he tags in Atlantis and he tees off on him. However, Fantasma tags out to Maniac and the crowd rise to the occasion both men tee off on each but it ends off in a stalemate as a double clothesline as both men go down. Sunburst is then tagged in, as Picaro is tagged in. Again the heels target Sunburst and take him away from his corner as Maniac gets in, Picaro and Fantasma dispose of his partners and a Check Mate later, Maniac, Picaro and Fantasma are the winners.
Winner: Chess Maniac, El Bandido Picaro & El Hijo del Fantasma
Rating: 40/ D
Atlantis' Thoughts: I was very poor in this match, was off my game. Felt really bad after it too, luckily enough everybody else picked up their game to fill in the gap, except maybe Diamond but his performance was fine. Sunburst and Fantasma proved what they could do with good talent, while Maniac looked great ordering his lackeys around.

Show Rating: 37/D-
Atlantis' Thoughts: Another show that works out for us but again it isn't ground breaking. We need to really push on if we are to stay in business but we can keep ourselves alive for now. I enjoyed the show, but it wasn't ground breaking.
Unread 12-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Super Star

Predictions Scores

Below is your previous total prediction score with the score you got in this show added to it, then multiplied by the amount of shows you've predicted on and the final number is your complete prediction score

Kijar 1 + 7 = 8 x 4 = 32
bonnie 3 + 5 = 5 x 4 = 32
XMultiGames 3 + 7 = 7 x 4 = 40
Pteroid 0 + 3 = 3 x 2 = 6 *Did Not Predict This Show*
HiPlus 3 + 0 = 3 x 2 = 6

Money

Below is your current finances after the previous show, subtracted by your expenses ($1,000 dollars every month) and your donations and then your income (RNG between 600-2,500) is added. The final digit is your current finances. Remember, if you run out of money, you are out of the prediction contest, be careful with your finances.

Now to tell you guys what each of you donated. Kijar donated $580 for Sunbursts wages.

Last time out HiPlus predicted but hadn't confirmed whether he was taking part in the Prediction contest, due to the fact that he had indeed predicted, I was obliged to get an income for him, this was the outcome, he starts with $5,000 due to starting on the 3rd show of the Kickstarter prediction contest.

HiPlus $5000 - 1000 + 1709 = $5,709 *No Donation Given*

Now the money standing after this show.

Kijar $8,126 - 1000 - 580 + 1690 = $8,236
bonnie $8,712 - 1000 + 1550 = $9,262 *No Donation Given*
XMultiGames $-1,366 - 1000 + 2451= $85 *No Donation Given*
Pteroid $7,289 - 1000 = $6,289 *Did Not Predict This Show, Does not qualify for income*
HiPlus $5,709 - 1000 + 875 = $5,584 *No Donation Given*

So, from the two people who answered the question, the money you have at the end of the year will be added. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that yet, whether there will be a scale or not, but I will update you soon.

Also, the fact that XMultiGames needed higher than $2,366 for income for you to stay alive in the prediction contest and the RNG was extremely kind to you and you actually pulled it off, I don't know whether to call it luck or skill, but there you go.

Anyway, the rest should be self explanatory, any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Also, thanks to HiPlus for joining the contest and his kind complimentary words, I appreciate them a lot. As well as I appreciate everybody who predicts and reads my diaries so thank you. CGC will be next in line.

Total Score
XMultiGames 40 + 12145 = 12185
Kijar 32 + 2890 = 2922
Bonnie 32 + 1460 = 1492
Pteroid 6 + 1000 = 1006
HiPlus 6 + 0 = 6

Any ideas you guys want to put forward for the KickStarter contest please do/

Quote:
Show Predictions

Kanzen: Cinco de Mayo

Kanzen LUCHADOR! Title Tournament
Atlantis v El Hijo Del Fantasma
La Bestia Purpura v Sunburst
Pajaro Del Fuego v ???
Chess Maniac v Green Diamond
Atlantis/Fantasma v Purpura/Sunburst
Fuego/??? v Maniac/Diamond
Atlantis/Fantasma/Purpura/Sunburst v Fuego/???/Maniac/Diamond

Extra Points:
Who will be the performer of the night? (2 points) [Best average of performances, two match minimum]
Match of the night? (1 point)
Best performance of the night? (1 point) [Best singular match performance by a performer]

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here:
Unread 12-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Living Legend

Pajaro Del Fuego v ???

Extra Points:
Who will be the performer of the night? (2 points) [Best average of performances, two match minimum] Atlantis
Match of the night? (1 point) Atlantis/Fantasma
Best performance of the night? (1 point) [Best singular match performance by a performer] Diamond

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here: Cover Chess Maniac's wages
Unread 12-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Rookie

Atlantis thinks he is good enough to carry this whole tournament so he beats hijo del fantasma setting his match against his teammate Chess Maniac

Atlantis needs a Heel opponent to face.

Pajaro Del Fuego v ???

Originally I wanted to say that Pajaro del fuego would continue his streak but Chess Maniac needs a Face opponent.

All my picks are based on this one, the logic behind is Chess Maniac is like insanely good so he will make it to the final, so i filled the bracketology around this one,

Chess Maniac Needs a Face Opponent.

This is all based on the assumption Chess Maniac is going to the final.

I think we all know Atlantis thinks highly enough of himself to put the title on himself, he feels he is like the Ace, and he can excuse to Superfly saying that is not profitable to let Chess Maniac be the champion as his wages avoid him of being in all tha shows will himself is in all

Extra Points:
Who will be the performer of the night? (2 points) [Best average of performances, two match minimum]Atlantis
Match of the night? Chess Maniac vs ??? (1 point)
Best performance of the night? (1 point) [Best singular match performance by a performer]Chess Maniac

Again I cant donate I need to get back some of my money, and yes that RNG wasnt skill, was only purely miracle luck
Unread 12-07-2017, 01:15 AM
Low Minors

Atlantis is going to go through to the finals.

Purpura will make a decent stepping stone for Atlantis in the finals.

Pajaro Del Fuego v ???

Give it to the new signee.

My second finalist pick.

Extra Points:
Who will be the performer of the night? (2 points) [Best average of performances, two match minimum]????
Match of the night? Chess Maniac vs ??? (1 point)
Best performance of the night? (1 point) [Best singular match performance by a performer] ????

Donating Sunbursts Income.
Unread 12-07-2017, 07:30 AM
Low Minors

Atlantis
Sunburst
???
Chess Maniac
Atlantis/Fantasma
Maniac/Diamond
Atlantis/Fantasma/Purpura/Sunburst

Extra Points:
Who will be the performer of the night? (2 points) [Best average of performances, two match minimum] Atlantis
Match of the night? (1 point) the final
Best performance of the night? (1 point) [Best singular match performance by a performer] Atlantis

Please specify what donation, if any, you are making to Kanzen here: I’ll pay for the new signings wages