Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > The Dog Pound
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-13-2019, 12:36 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
Actually I am not sure if seven is too low. The rule is usually every third player is Scum which would mean going by those numbers there would be ten. Which seems high...

I don't know. Quick question for anyone who wants to answer and has a better memory than me. Do Cults usually start off with one player or are there multiple players. I think I have been in a Cult twice and from what I recall both times it started off with one player. I guess it does not really matter because Rev could set it up whatever way he sees fit.
I personally do 2, so if something terrible happens D1/N1, the cult isn't instantly wiped without so much as a chance.
Unread 01-13-2019, 12:39 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukess11 View Post
If you recall, I was questioning your motives last phase before you blocked me. The blocking just made you more suspicious to me.
That is interesting, she also RB or did not, Destiny after they argued. I will say I had a good feeling that Paws was on the up and up but then again I felt the same way last game and I turned out to be wrong.
Unread 01-13-2019, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukess11 View Post
If you recall, I was questioning your motives last phase before you blocked me. The blocking just made you more suspicious to me.
That's fine. Maybe it will keep me from being night killed a little longer.

I don't really see a direction yet. So I'm gonna throw my vote on someone who is the bottom poster of people alive, who weren't replacements.

vote: eternalphoenix
Unread 01-13-2019, 12:44 AM
Living Legend

@Arrows: If you are still around, do you have a feeling about MLT one way or the other? I know you voted for her yesterday, but I was not sure if you felt her vote was scummy or what.
Unread 01-13-2019, 12:57 AM
Living Legend

I do have to say I hate playing as erratic as I have been (Accusing half the players of being Scum). I once had a run at being Town Investigator for like three games in a row (I think that is the case, could be wrong) and I said I never wanted to be Investigator again after that run.

However, in this game I would love to be an Investigator because there are no leads. Nobody is catching everyone and so it multiplies my paranoia tenfold.

I hope I am not come across as a jerk, I probably am, but I am in the midst of a two game losing streak and as I said I tend to last long in these games because Scum do not want to waste their kill. Therefore, I am staring down loss number three right here.

@eternalphoenix: Just some standard questions, does your role go out at night?

If so do you need to use your ability ever night/day (Depending on what your ability is. Be it a day or night ability)?

Do you have an active or passive ability?

I feel like a broken record asking these same questions over and over again. My hope is that we can gleam something from them.
Unread 01-13-2019, 01:11 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws7297 View Post

I don't really see a direction yet. So I'm gonna throw my vote on someone who is the bottom poster of people alive, who weren't replacements.

that's interesting. didn't think eternal phoenix has less posts than mdylan or electrickg.
Unread 01-13-2019, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
that's interesting. didn't think eternal phoenix has less posts than mdylan or electrickg.
I thought electickg was dead sorry. Had this game mixed up with the last game.

And don't really care about Dylan because he's barely checking the board anyway. Which is frustrating. But not really going to get us anywhere. I'm surprised hes not being replaced.
Unread 01-13-2019, 01:18 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgcs View Post
It does seem like the newer player (newer players on here) seem to be getting a pass. Which is understandable, though a lot of them are not new to the game itself and while I would love for them to feel welcome, it is a disservice to the game to completely ignore them as well. Mainly because just from what I have witnessed in previous games and in this game they are all good players.

I am willing to bet at least one of them is scum (Not Dylan or electrickg specifically just talking about the new players in general, though Dylan or electrickg might very well be Scum. At this point I am not ruling anyone out).
Unread 01-13-2019, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws7297 View Post

How do you feel about my logic regarding TBP?
Unread 01-13-2019, 01:41 AM
Living Legend

Do we know for a fact that the double voter is non-Town? Is it because the train of thought is that Blue's role was in the game to sort of negate their role?

Heck do we even know there is a double voter and not just a run of the mill Scum vote manipulator.

This stuff has been running through my head every time someone brings it up.
Unread 01-13-2019, 01:54 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
@Arrows: If you are still around, do you have a feeling about MLT one way or the other? I know you voted for her yesterday, but I was not sure if you felt her vote was scummy or what.
Couldn't find a real reason to not trust Blue after seeing the role title. The whole "It's a scum ability!" thing has never sat with me. Hell, I once gave the scum the PGO. Anything can fall on either side. It's all context and flavor.

Read the post where he called what would happen, decided the first person to do exactly what he said would get my vote. My notes currently have nothing on MLT that prevents me from doing so.

Vote: Moon_lit_tears

Wanna give me something for my notes?

Does your character wear... wait... wrong game.
Male/female?
Does your role go out at night?
Unread 01-13-2019, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrows View Post
Couldn't find a real reason to not trust Blue after seeing the role title. The whole "It's a scum ability!" thing has never sat with me. Hell, I once gave the scum the PGO. Anything can fall on either side. It's all context and flavor.

Read the post where he called what would happen, decided the first person to do exactly what he said would get my vote. My notes currently have nothing on MLT that prevents me from doing so.

Vote: Moon_lit_tears

Wanna give me something for my notes?

Does your character wear... wait... wrong game.
Male/female?
Does your role go out at night?
Just a reminder that in post 1110, MLT stated her mother is in the hospital and her attention is turned.

So not sure if we will get a response from her in a decent amount of time.
Unread 01-13-2019, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opulent View Post
How do you feel about my logic regarding TBP?
It makes a lot of sense actually. But then again, there are other forms of vote manipulation and possibilities of it being optional. So I wouldn't be hung ho for a lynch based on that.
Unread 01-13-2019, 02:09 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_lit_tears View Post
Sorry dealing with personal stuff. My moms back in the hospital so my attention is turn right now.....but..
Was giving a read back through MLT's posts. Totally missed this earlier. Sorry to hear. Hope everything goes the best it can, watching parents be sick can be rough.

Not sure when she'll tune back in to respond to the questions. Not going to rush it.

I don't know if I'll have power when I wake up. I've got other thoughts, but I'm beat. I work dairy in a place where if you so much as hear someone from another country mention the word snow, you buy all the eggs and milk and prepare to bunker down for days. Today was... rough.

Hopefully I'll be on tomorrow and be able to put my thoughts to intelligible words. Not gonna try to fight passing out long enough to do that right now.
Unread 01-13-2019, 02:27 AM
All Star

vote: Tha Black Phenom

Can you prove you weren't jailed last night?