Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-13-2019, 12:04 PM
Living Legend

Default ECW 2006 | New Breed Unleashed

List of CyberSlam Episodes

[Block #1] Episode #1: New Breed Unleashed - Episode #2: Dreamer's Revenge! - Episode #3: The Fight Back? - Episode #4: New Breed vs. Originals Special
[Block #2] Episode #5: The War Isn't Over... - Episode #6: Seven Becomes Six - Episode #7: The Championship Six - Episode #8: Dreamer vs. Siaki / The Proposal
[Block #3] Episode #9: ECW World Champion Crowned! - Episode #10 Championship Presentation - Episode #11 Heyman's Hustle - Episode #12: First Defence - RVD/Corino
[Block #4] Episode #13: RVD's Homecoming! - Episode #14 Riot Act! - Episode #15 The Final Four! - Episode #16: Rob Van Dam vs. Low-Ki - ECW World Championship

The Crew

Paul Heyman (Booker) - Shane McMahon (Owner)

Last edited by 20LEgend : 09-15-2019 at 09:37 AM.
Unread 06-14-2019, 05:33 AM
Living Legend

Default ECW.com Preview - Episode #1 of ECW

Almost exactly 10 years since the very first CyberSlam, "The Tribe of Extreme" rises again... as ECW.com exclusively presents the debut of the weekly CyberSlam broadcasts.

While ECW fans will see plenty of familiar faces, Paul Heyman has been quick to point out that there is a "New Breed" of ECW competitors waiting to be unleashed. Wasting no time, some of those newcomers will be in action, as ECW CyberSlam presents two "Original vs. New Breed" matches on the debut episode. Highly regarded from their time on the independent wrestling scene, CM Punk and Brent Albright will test themselves against two of the toughest members of the original ECW, facing Justin Credible and CW Anderson respectively.

However, the main event will feature classic ECW action, as four of the most recognisable figures in company history face off in a tag team match. With the New Breed looking to make their mark, it will be the job of Rob Van Dam & Sabu and Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman, to prove that they haven't missed a step. Looking to show they're still the standard bearers for the "Tribe of Extreme", there's no doubt that the four men will push each other beyond their limits, as they look for victory on the debut of ECW CyberSlam!
Match Card

CM Punk vs. Justin Credible

Brent Albright vs. CW Anderson

Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer

Last edited by 20LEgend : 06-17-2019 at 03:28 PM.
Unread 06-14-2019, 06:16 AM
Low Minors

Unread 06-14-2019, 01:06 PM
Phenom

Unread 06-14-2019, 04:44 PM
Rookie

Young guy has most upside in '06

Coin flip match I think

Mr. Monday night to carry his team to victory
Unread 06-16-2019, 11:06 AM
Living Legend

Default ECW CyberSlam - Episode #1

Episode #1: New Breed Unleashed

Last edited by 20LEgend : 07-03-2019 at 11:13 AM.
Unread 06-17-2019, 06:29 PM
Minor League

Default Feedback

This looks pretty interesting! You chose some interesting wrestlers to be a part of the New Breed. I would suggest rating your angles on entertainment, menace and selling instead of overness, since your younger guys probably aren't that over yet. In the future, I hope you bring in Aries and Strong. Those two are splendid!
Unread 06-19-2019, 07:22 PM
Living Legend

Default ECW.com Preview - Episode #2 of ECW

Last week saw the return of Extreme Championship Wrestling, as Paul Heyman welcomed back some ECW originals, while unleashing the "New Breed" upon the ECW arena. The debut of CyberSlam got off to a heated start, as three unsigned talents confronted the man in charge. They initially refused an invitation to enter the ECW ring, but made their presence felt at the end of the night, taking out Rob Van Dam and Sabu. The trio, consisting of independent stars Low-Ki, Homicide and Xavier, then turned their attention to Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman, leaving the four iconic figures out in the middle of the ring.

While they were unsigned at the time of the show, it has been confirmed that Paul Heyman has offered the three men ECW contracts, with Tommy Dreamer desperate to get his hands on the attackers. He will challenge any member of the group to face him, in the Main Event of CyberSlam!

Two other members of "The New Breed" made their ECW debuts on the show, albeit in an official capacity. CM Punk was successful in the first match of the revived promotion, while Brent Albright picked up a hard-fought victory over CW Anderson. Albright will once again have the chance to show his abilities to the ECW fans, as he faces Al Snow on CyberSlam...

The show will also see some classic ECW tag team action, as old favourites The F.B.I face Danny Doring & Roadkill. Extra incentive will be added to the match, as Doring (and his girlfriend Shelly Martinez) reportedly rubbed many members of the ECW locker room up the wrong way, very quickly into the promotions return last week.
Match Card

Danny Doring & Roadkill (w/ Shelly Martinez) vs. "The F.B.I" Little Guide & Tony Mamaluke (w/ Trinity)

Al Snow vs. Brent Albright

Tommy Dreamer vs. Homicide or Low-Ki or Xavier

Which of the three attackers will accept Dreamer's challenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James The Animator View Post
This looks pretty interesting! You chose some interesting wrestlers to be a part of the New Breed. I would suggest rating your angles on entertainment, menace and selling instead of overness, since your younger guys probably aren't that over yet. In the future, I hope you bring in Aries and Strong. Those two are splendid!
Thanks, I've gone for a few lesser used people, as well as a few unsurprising picks. I wanted to pick guys who had done something by 2006, and not just guys I knew will eventually come good. That's good advice, and something I will try and do where I can.

Aries and Strong are both on a fairly sizeable shortlist, and do feel like a good fit eventually. While I establish the initial roster, signing may be minimal, but thanks for the suggestions. They would be a good addition to the tag division.
Unread 06-19-2019, 07:57 PM
Low Minors

Danny Doring & Roadkill (w/ Shelly Martinez) vs. "The F.B.I" Little Guide & Tony Mamaluke (w/ Trinity)

Tommy Dreamer vs. Low-Ki
Unread 06-19-2019, 08:56 PM
Phenom

Which of the three attackers will accept Dreamer's challenge? Xavier. Tommy Dreamer will win by DQ after being attacked by the group of Xavier, Homicide, and Low-Ki.
Unread 06-19-2019, 11:39 PM
Minor League

Which of the three attackers will accept Dreamer's challenge? Xavier
Unread 06-21-2019, 01:59 PM
Living Legend

Default ECW CyberSlam - Episode #2

Episode #2: Dreamer's Revenge!

Last edited by 20LEgend : 07-03-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Unread 06-24-2019, 04:38 PM
Living Legend

Default ECW.com Preview - Episode #3 of ECW

On the first episode of ECW CyberSlam, newcomers Homicide, Low-Ki and Xavier made their impacts in this company, attacking the iconic originals Rob Van Dam, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and Sabu at the end of the show. Last week, Tommy Dreamer set out for revenge, challenging any member of that group to a one on one match. While Homicide was the one to accept the challenge, he didn't come alone. However, when Rob Van Dam and Sabu neutralised the involvement of Low-Ki and Xavier, Tommy Dreamer appeared to be back in control of the match. That was until he was jumped from behind, and Powerbombed through a table, by the debuting Sonny Siaki!

This allowed Homicide to pick up the victory, getting one over on the ECW Originals for the second straight week. Joey Styles declared that so far, "the new ECW belongs to the New Breed" and the evidence backs that up. This week, Tommy Dreamer and co. will look to kick start "the fight back", and have vowed to take the war straight to Homicide, Low-Ki, Xavier and Sonny Siaki - as soon as the newcomers make an appearance.

Also on CyberSlam, Elijah Burke will make his debut, the self-proclaimed "future of ECW" facing Justin Credible. CM Punk will take on Danny Doring, while Steve Corino and Stevie Richards will make their returns to the new ECW, squaring off in the Main Event of the show!
Match Card

Elijah Burke vs. Justin Credible

CM Punk vs. Danny Doring

Steve Corino vs. Stevie Richards
Unread 06-24-2019, 06:43 PM
Minor League

CM Punk vs. Danny Doring

Last edited by DGenerationMC : 06-24-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Unread 06-24-2019, 06:44 PM
Living Legend

Match Card

CM Punk vs. Danny Doring