Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-30-2017, 07:28 PM
Low Minors

Default Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (2005)

2004 was a big year for TNA. In May TNA made the switch from weekly pay-per-view to weekly TV by debuting Impact on Fox Sports Net, allowing more fans to watch the company. November saw even bigger changes as TNA began using the monthly pay-per-view model favoured by the likes of WWE, WCW and ECW in the past, beginning with Victory Road on November 7th that was headlined by a ladder match between "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and "The King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett for Jarrett's NWA World Heavyweight title with Jarrett coming out on top. The following month saw TNA take it up a level with Turning Point, headlined by a Six Sides of Steel match between America's Most Wanted and Triple X that saw a moment that will go down in the history of professional wrestling when Elix Skipper walked across the top of the cage and delivered a hurricanrana to Chris Harris. AMW however walked out on top, forcing Triple X to disband.

2005 is around the corner and the challenge for TNA is to continue to grow as they head towards their third year in business and could be make-or-break. The monthly pay-per-view schedule is in full flow with Final Resolution just around the corner and the television deal with Fox Sports Net is due to expire in June, will TNA extend their deal or will they be looking to expand and try and find a new home?

Quote:
So this is my first attempt at a diary on these boards. I've done a few elsewhere but they've struggled to keep my interest. I've booked the first three months of this game already and have plans for a while more, so I feel that I'm invested enough to do something like this.
This will be very result heavy, you won't see match write-ups here but I'll try and provide details on import moments when I think they're needed.
Hopefully people enjoy it, I know I have been so that's a start right?