Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Rookie

Default "All" worker toggle in booking screen

In TEW 2016, while choosing competitors, when you click "All" it resets the filters and views all works.

The way I like to book, generally, is by equal push in most cases, so I generally have to exclude ALL pushes except for the one I want to look at, such as ME or MID etc. unless I am booking a mixed push match. I would like to the ALL button to be a toggle instead of one way, to EXCLUDE ALL categories upon second push, then I can enable the pushes I wish to view. It would save me a lot of clicks.

I would also like a Gender toggle, as well, for ALL, MALE, FEMALE as this would also save me some time.
Unread 01-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTroy03 View Post
In TEW 2016, while choosing competitors, when you click "All" it resets the filters and views all works.

The way I like to book, generally, is by equal push in most cases, so I generally have to exclude ALL pushes except for the one I want to look at, such as ME or MID etc. unless I am booking a mixed push match. I would like to the ALL button to be a toggle instead of one way, to EXCLUDE ALL categories upon second push, then I can enable the pushes I wish to view. It would save me a lot of clicks.

I would also like a Gender toggle, as well, for ALL, MALE, FEMALE as this would also save me some time.
If you right click on the push you want it eliminates all pushes except that one. From there, you can add more pushes to that one by left clicking any other push you also want to view.

For example, if I only want to look at workers with a Midcard push, I would simply right click Midcard and all other pushes would be eliminated. Then if I wanted to add Openers for example, I would left click Openers leaving me with only Midcarders and Openers listed.
Unread 01-12-2019, 09:07 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink625 View Post
If you right click on the push you want it eliminates all pushes except that one.
Thank you, I did not know this! This accomplishes what I need. I wasn't aware that right clicking did anything anywhere in the game.
Unread 01-12-2019, 11:44 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTroy03 View Post
Thank you, I did not know this! This accomplishes what I need. I wasn't aware that right clicking did anything anywhere in the game.
No problem!