Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-20-2020, 07:55 PM
All Star

'The One And Only' Ricochet [vs] 'The Show Off' Dolph Ziggler

Charlotte, Ember & Kayden [vs] Shayna, Jessamyn & Marina

Heath Slater [vs] 'The Freak' Lars Sullivan

The Lucha Dragons [vs] Imperium (Barthel & Aichner)

'The Timesplitter' KUSHIDA [vs] 'The Scottish Supernova' Noam Dar

Roman Reigns [vs] Daniel Bryan [vs] Randy Orton [vs] Drew McIntyre
Unread 02-20-2020, 10:00 PM

I had figured the Jigsaw after you started revealing the guy on the right. I'm way too familiar with the render.
Unread 02-21-2020, 02:35 AM
Major League

Default Predictions

Charlote, Ember & Kayden [vs] Shayna, Jessamyn & Marina
Unread 02-21-2020, 03:23 AM
Super Star

< < QUICK PICKS for Friday Night Smackdown, JANUARY 2020, WEEK 1… > >

Heath Slater [vs] 'The Freaken' Idiot

Unread 02-22-2020, 09:40 PM
Minor League

Ricochet
Charlotte Ember Kayden
Sullivan
Imperium
KUSHIDA
Bryan
Unread 02-24-2020, 02:14 PM
Living Legend

< < QUICK PICKS for Friday Night Smackdown, JANUARY 2020, WEEK 1… > >

Unread 02-25-2020, 10:25 AM
Hall of Fame

JANUARY 2020, WEEK 1

Show Rating: 90

Announce Team:

Michael Cole, Charly Caruso and Corey Graves

Quote:
Bouncing From One Opponent To Another

We kicked off the show with the in-form Ricochet, ready to battle 'The Show Off' Dolph Ziggler... After beating his partner Robert Roode last week...

The crowd chanted for Ricochet as he stood on the second rope, and held his Intercontinental Title aloft...

But before Roode and Ziggler made their way out, a different duo arrived and sat at ringside...

The former Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura, and his friend Sami Zayn, joined the announce team...

w/

Great way to kick off Smackdown, with two of their best in-ring performers doing battle. Ricochet is on a roll right now, and despite taking a beating at the hands of Ziggler, he was able to hit 'Recoil' and score another win.

Winner: 'The One And Only' Ricochet
Finish: 'Recoil'

Quote:
Title Shot?

After the match, Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura slid into the ring... Ricochet got ready for a fight...

Sami Zayn: “It's okay kid... Cool off... Take a minute... If we wanted to take you out, we would have already done so... Shinsuke Nakamura would make mincemeat out of you after a hard fought victory like that one... But what I'd be interested in, is a 1 on 1... FAIR... Intercontinental Title shot... Because Shin never got his re-match after having to relinquish the Belts... So whaddya say, Ricochet...?”

Ricochet said all Shinsuke Nakamura had to do was ask... Ricochet versus Nakamura would be an instant classic!!

He told Zayn to name the time and place, but Zayn just smiled, and he and Shin left the ring...!! Leaving Ricochet confused...

Shayna sent her troops in to do most of the heavy lifting here, and they did well in spells. However, Charlotte, Ember and Kayden gelled well, and showed their resilience to fight back into it. Marina Shafir tapped out to Charlotte's 'Figure Eight' in the end.

Winners: Charlotte, Ember & Kayden
Finish: 'Figure Eight'

Quote:
Rubber Match

We learned next that next week, we'd be getting a 'Rubber Match' between Heavy Machinery and The Colons...

We've seen them fight 2 on 2 twice in recent weeks, and they're at 1 win a piece so far...

Next week, one of them will win the match, and win the rivalry... Which has largely been respectful and friendly...

Quote:
Guess Who's Back

Backstage, Toni Storm and Naomi were talking about Toni's Smackdown run so far: 2 wins from 2 matches, including a tag team match alongside Naomi...

Naomi asked Toni what was next for her... but before she could answer, a familiar face walked up...

The veteran Mickie James!! Who has been out injured for a number of months... and she smiled at the two fan favourites...

Mickie James: “Ooooohh it is GOOD to be back... Listen... I'm in the Women's Royal Rumble Match this year... but next week, I'll take you on Naomi... As for your friend, who is she...? Some kind of competition winner? A fan lucky to be backstage with her heroin? ME!”

Storm said that she is TONI STORM, and Mickie needs to watch her mouth... and watch her rise up the roster on Friday Nights...

She said she'd be in Naomi's corner next week... and will make sure Mickie doesn't resort to her usual tactic... Cheating!! A comment that angered Mickie!!

Slater flew out of the blocks to start this match, and took Sullivan by surprise. But the big, burly, 'Freak' took exception to Heath's attack, and it only made him madder. He eventually put Slater down with the 'Freak Accident'.

Winner: 'The Freak' Lars Sullivan
Finish: 'Freak Accident'

Quote:
Eyes On The Back Of Your Head

After the match, Lars Sullivan grabbed a microphone, and told his rival Dominik Dijakovic to 'Feast his eyes on that!!'...

Sullivan raised his hands above his head and let out a primal yell, and then suddenly a man in a hood rose up behind him in the ring...

Dijakovic removed the hood, and then clobbered Sullivan from behind with an axe handle smash to the back of his head!!

He shouted that Sullivan should keep his name out of his mouth!! Dijakovic shouldn't have even been there though...

The last we heard was that he'd be out for a number of weeks, possibly months, after Sullivan threw him off the stage!!

But he's back with a bang, and Sullivan knew he had to get out of there!!

Quote:
K-O 3-0

Backstage, Mike Rome was stood with Kevin Owens, and he asked 'KO' about tonight's Main Event Fatal Four Way Match...

Rome asked if Owens if he would have liked the chance to be Number 30 in this year's Royal Rumble Match...

Kevin Owens: “Of course I would Mike... But the truth is, I don't NEED to... I could enter the Royal Rumble at ANY number... and win it...”

While Owens was mid-flow, 'The Finest' Kona Reeves walked up...

Kona Reeves: “Yo... KO... I'm the 'FINEST'... And I want to make a challenge to you... Me and you... 1 on 1... next week... If I win, I TAKE your spot in the Rumble...!!”

Owens thought about it... and then told Reeves that he'd see him next week...

Kevin Owens: “Oh and 'Kona' Reeves, if that IS your real name... I will kick your ass... and I will kick you in the John Wick!!”

w/
The Lucha Dragons [vs] Imperium (Barthel & Aichner) w/ Alexander Wolfe & WALTER

Kalisto and Sin Cara flew around the ring here, and Imperium didn't know how to handle them. In the end, the rest of the group got in and caused the disqualification!

Winners: The Lucha Dragons
Finish: Disqualification

Quote:
Only The Great

After the match, Imperium stood over the fallen Lucha Dragons... But they were soon on the end of some punishment themselves!!

'The Great' Chad Gable rose up behind WALTER, and cracked a steel chair over his back!!

WALTER dropped to his knees, and then fell onto his face, as the rest of Imperium tried to grab Gable...

The quick, former Olympian slid out of the ring, and evaded Barthel, Aichner and Wolfe...!! He was then handed a microphone from the safety of the stage...

Chad Gable: “WALTER... I'm IN the Royal Rumble... And I'm going to throw... you... out!!”

A very competitive singles match, between two stars of the future here. Dar is 10 years younger than KUSHIDA, but they're just as quick as each other. The Japanese 'Timesplitter' finished Dar off with his 'Kimura' submission finisher!

Winner: 'The Timesplitter' KUSHIDA
Finish: 'Kimura'

Quote:
Taking Down Imperium

Backstage, Velveteen Dream, Akira Tozawa and Eric Young were stood talking about the group Imperium...

Dream was rallying the troops... All three men have had a problem with the arrival of Imperium on Friday Nights...

Velveteen Dream: “As a group, we need to stand united... and take WALTER and co. down... There's four of them, and I think there's now four of us... as an ally we didn't expect, this way... comes...”

'The Great' Chad Gable joined Dream, Tozawa and EY... and told them he'd join them next week... in an eight man tag!!

The four men in this match knew that one of them would be Number 30 in the Royal Rumble! A huge opportunity for all four of them, and one they didn't take lightly. Things were chaotic too, with Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton fighting all the way up through the crowd! In the end, Orton hit a brutal 'RKO' on the stairs high up in the audience! Bryan landed face first on the concrete at an awkward angle, and Orton's landing wasn't much better. In the ring, Roman Reigns managed to dodge McIntyre's 'Claymore' kick, and hit his 'Spear' to score a big win, and earn the optimum spot in the Rumble Match!

Winner: 'The Big Dog' Roman Reigns
Finish: 'Spear'

Quote:
What In Damnation?

Roman Reigns had his hand raised, but out of nowhere, the Smackdown Tag Team Champions hit the ring, and hit the big Samoan hard!!

Reigns couldn't fight back, he was completely overwhelmed by the two large men... Drew McIntyre looked like he was directing traffic...

McIntyre eventually left the ring though, when Reigns' cousins The Usos arrived to make the save...

Jimmy and Jey hit stereo superkicks to Harper and Rowan, sending them careening into the ropes and out to the floor...

They helped Reigns to his feet as the show went off the air... McIntyre watched on from the stage, and Damnation stayed on the ramp...

Ricochet [def.] Dolph Ziggler

Charlotte, Ember & Kayden [def.] Shayna, Marina & Jessamyn

Lars Sullivan [def.] Heath Slater

The Lucha Dragons [def.] Imperium (Barthel & Aichner)

KUSHIDA [def.] Noam Dar

Roman Reigns [def.] Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton & Drew McIntyre

Putting Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton in the Main Event, with a top upper mid carder like Drew McIntyre, is arguably cheating, but I needed a big episode of Smackdown after a 78 for RAW and a 76 for NXT... I didn't expect to get 90, but I'll certainly take it. I thought the whole show flowed well in truth. Ricochet and Ziggler are two of the most talented in-ring workers on the roster... KUSHIDA is new, and is being pushed to begin with... Sullivan and Dijakovic's story continued... and so did Imperium's... Then the women had their ding-dong too, with Team Shayna suffering a big loss at the hands of the Champs. The Royal Rumble will be a very interesting show for all three brands, but Smackdown really needs to deliver. I'll be giving them ONE match that isn't the Royal Rumble Matches, and putting all the 'star power' of Orton, Reigns, Bryan, KO etc into the Men's Rumble, which will close the show. But up next, it's NXT TakeOver WarGames!!

Unread 02-25-2020, 03:02 PM
Hall of Fame

NXT Presents: TAKEOVER WARGAMES, JANUARY 2019, WEEK 1…

Grudge Match:
'The A-Lister' The Miz [vs] 'The Swiss Cyborg' Cesaro
Comments:

NXT Women's Title Match:
'The Queen Of Harts' Natalya [vs] 'The Boss' Sasha Banks (c)
Comments:

Grudge Match:
Rey Mysterio [vs] 'The Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe
Comments:

Number One Contenders Match:
One Two (Burch & Lorcan) [vs] Montez Ford & ???
Comments:

Grudge Match:
'Johnny Wrestling' Johnny Gargano [vs] 'The All Mighty' Bobby Lashley w/ Lana
Comments:

4 on 4 WarGames Match:
Cedric Alexander, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle & Finn Balor [vs] Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Who will Montez Ford pick as his mystery partner?: ___________________
2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: ___________________ (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: ___________________

Unread 02-25-2020, 03:35 PM
All Star

It's not cheating to have a loaded Main event - the game is ultra harsh with the FOX deal so you have to load up SMACKDOWN's Main Events most weeks.

Grudge Match:
Comments: Cesaro can be a star if pushed and his in ring ability is great so booking wise having him win makes sense to me. Miz can ALWAYS get heat back with a few promos.

NXT Women's Title Match:
Comments: Sasha needs a run.

Grudge Match:
Comments: A Toss Up here. If Rey isn't in decline I would book a win for him here.

Comments: Always pick the ??? on a PPV.

Grudge Match:
Comments: I hate the Lashley w Lana character.

4 on 4 WarGames Match:
Cedric Alexander, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle & Finn Balor [vs] Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish
Comments: Undisputed Era are a cohesive unit so booking them to win here makes sense and helps elevate them on the larger stage.

Bonus:
1). Who will Montez Ford pick as his mystery partner?: Based on current booking Apollo Crews
2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: 83 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Rey vs Joe
Unread 02-25-2020, 06:35 PM
Phenom

Grudge Match:
Comments:

NXT Women's Title Match:
Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

4 on 4 WarGames Match:
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Who will Montez Ford pick as his mystery partner?: Davey Richards???
2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: 87 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Gargano/Lashley
Unread 02-25-2020, 08:48 PM
Living Legend

Grudge Match:
Comments:

NXT Women's Title Match:
Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

4 on 4 WarGames Match:
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Who will Montez Ford pick as his mystery partner?: Lio Rush
2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: 83
(within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Rey/Joe
Unread 02-25-2020, 10:30 PM
Minor League

Cesaro
Sasha Banks
Joe
Ford and ???
Gargano
Undisputed Era

Mystery partner Ciampa

Rating 85

Rey vs Joe match of the night
Unread 02-26-2020, 02:01 AM
Low Minors

Grudge Match:
Comments:

NXT Women's Title Match:
Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

4 on 4 WarGames Match:
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Who will Montez Ford pick as his mystery partner?: Bob Backlund___________________
2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: 88___________________ (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?:Wargames ___________________
Unread 02-26-2020, 04:35 AM
Super Star

Grudge Match:
Comments:

NXT Women's Title Match:
Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

4 on 4 WarGames Match:
Comments:

Bonus:
1). Who will Montez Ford pick as his mystery partner?: Lio Rush
2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: 80 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Wargames
Unread 02-26-2020, 07:09 AM
Minor League

Grudge Match:
Comments:

NXT Women's Title Match:
Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:
Comments:

4 on 4 WarGames Match:
Comments: Never been a fan of the random team beating the established team

Bonus:
1). Who will Montez Ford pick as his mystery partner?: MVP LOL
2). What will the Overall Rating of the show be?: 86 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)
3). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Wargames