Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread 11-05-2017, 10:57 AM

Default Run Time Error '3021': No Current Record

When ever I try to change a persons name on the game for example Alberto El Patron to Alberto Del Rio and I save it and try to go back in it pops up with the run time error '3021': No Current Record. I hit OK and it closes out of the game. I am on the current patch of 1.54 and using the rosters from thewho's most recent rosters (November with his August worker pack) I just got the game on November 1st. If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated much!
Unread 11-05-2017, 11:11 AM
GDS Developer

If it's people with accents in their name, please see the FAQ pinned above, it is covered there.
Unread 11-05-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ryland View Post
If it's people with accents in their name, please see the FAQ pinned above, it is covered there.
Nope no accents are involved it's just like how I wrote it in the original post. If it helps I keep getting a pop up from windows defender telling me not to run it because it's from a "unknown publisher" but I still can run it and do
Unread 11-07-2017, 09:59 AM
GDS Developer

Are you sure you've set the game to run in admin mode? Your comment about Windows defender suggests that maybe you aren't in the right mode. That would also explain why you are getting crashes.

Also, please clarify what screen you are on - your original post isn't clear about whether you're in the main editor, options, the roster screen, etc, all of which could equally be described by your text.
Unread 11-07-2017, 12:36 PM

I have fixed the problem I was on the administration mode and ended up changing the names in the roster view tab and if you try to renter with out changing tab's you end up getting kicked out so whenever I change tabs then enter it it will work
Closed Thread