Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-24-2017, 12:30 PM
Rookie

Default Subscreens not loading fully

https://i.imgur.com/TYoOIIq.jpg

Hey,

I'm using the newest patch (I installed it to see if it would fix this problem but it didn't. I also tried an uninstall and still nothing).

Basically sometimes the screens will load properly but most of the time it comes up as invisible, with clicks being necessary to 'uncover' the screen. I've never experienced this before and I'm really hoping that it's not just a save problem as this is a save I've put a fair amount of work into and if I have to abandon it I'm gonna be pretty sad about it ��. Any and all help is super appreciated. Cheers lads.

Last edited by Adam Ryland : 11-24-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Unread 11-24-2017, 02:02 PM
GDS Developer

No, that would have nothing to do with your save game. Or the game for that matter. That's a graphics issue.

I've seen that effect before, but only when people are covering the game with other programs / windows which are causing Windows not to refresh it. Moving the window causes a 'redraw' and fixes it. I've never seen or heard of it happening out of the blue when simply launching a subscreen.

It's odd that it would suddenly happen. It indicates that you have changed something, either with your graphics card or the operating system. Has anything been modified between the last time you played it and the issue developing?
Unread 11-24-2017, 09:45 PM
Rookie

No... I don't think anything has changed since I last played it, I have downloaded like other games and stuff but nothing drastic
Unread 11-25-2017, 03:05 AM
GDS Developer

Do you have any Windows' screen effects in operation?

Do you have any other programs running at the same time while you're using TEW? That includes web browsers, apps, etc.
Unread 11-25-2017, 07:52 AM
Rookie

I don't think i have any screen effects in use, I've had other windows open when using TEW, but it's never made a difference before, is it likely that could just happen one day?
Unread 11-25-2017, 08:04 AM
GDS Developer

It shouldn't, not unless you've changed the way you use them (for example, if you started having a browser window open and switching to it while the game is running so that TEW was covered, then switching back).