Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Low Minors

I'm struggling to come up with how I would work Championships into the Pokémon Wrestling League, do I just do a basic World title, tag title like a normal wrestling promotion or do I try to theme the titles to pokemon, eg. by class, generation or something else. I'm just not sure. If anyone has any suggestions I could really use them
Unread 12-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Major League

Make the titles for the pokemon company into tag titles
Unread 12-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechguy View Post
Make the titles for the pokemon company into tag titles
Possibly I still need to add the workers into the mod so I have some time to think about it

Speaking of which, here's the first two pokemon roster members added

Charmander:

Bulbasaur

Unread 12-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Major League

Here are some Dragon Ball Z Pictures I did awhile back & some randoms I worked on
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbg6xa...gon_Ball_Z.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6vptaz...prq/People.rar
Unread 12-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Here are some Dragon Ball Z Pictures I did awhile back & some randoms I worked on
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbg6xa...gon_Ball_Z.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6vptaz...prq/People.rar
Thanks buddy
Unread 12-12-2017, 04:53 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWWEFan View Post
I'm struggling to come up with how I would work Championships into the Pokémon Wrestling League, do I just do a basic World title, tag title like a normal wrestling promotion or do I try to theme the titles to pokemon, eg. by class, generation or something else. I'm just not sure. If anyone has any suggestions I could really use them
i think that having weight splits will be the best way to go. That way you can take out the weird possible matches and result (for example a Bulbasaur beating a Venusaur). And then have 1 tournament every year (World Championship) that is open for all weights. i have No idea for title names however
Unread 12-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince123 View Post
i think that having weight splits will be the best way to go. That way you can take out the weird possible matches and result (for example a Bulbasaur beating a Venusaur). And then have 1 tournament every year (World Championship) that is open for all weights. i have No idea for title names however

Good idea I have a tournament set where each class eg grass,fairy,ghost etc. Get one representative a year similar to the overwatch tournament I have previously mentioned
Unread 12-13-2017, 10:21 AM
Low Minors

Quick question

Would anyone actually be interested in me adding "starting storylines", personally when I enter a game I delete all starting storylines if any exist and create my own, however I don't know if many people actually like to create their own or have ones already in place to start with.
Unread 12-13-2017, 05:14 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWWEFan View Post
Quick question

Would anyone actually be interested in me adding "starting storylines", personally when I enter a game I delete all starting storylines if any exist and create my own, however I don't know if many people actually like to create their own or have ones already in place to start with.
I wouldn't add them in unless someone needs their hand held creatively where to start
Unread 12-13-2017, 05:22 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
I wouldn't add them in unless someone needs their hand held creatively where to start
Also, if I do frequent updates with month progressions like I want to once I get the original mod out, which btw will be set in January 2017 as this is the time I have based it around , anyway if I do them monthly updates it would mean updating the starting storylines, which I don't think are needed as the mod is all about being creative

Also, I spend a few hours last night making some bios from the workers from GLOW, which are mostly original characters trying to give them backstories, previous accomplishments etc. and was thinking of sharing them on here if anyone is interested
Unread 12-13-2017, 07:54 PM
Major League

What companies do you have done?
Unread 12-14-2017, 10:16 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
What companies do you have done?
I don't have many companies complete, I just have multiple companies half way complete but fully complete are GLOW, HOH, Mr Men, Overwatch off of the top of my head but there may be 1 or 2 more but I can't say for sure until I get to my pc later tonight
Unread 12-15-2017, 06:16 PM
Low Minors

To try and keep regular updates coming for this mod, I've decided to begin to give an in-depth look at one male, one female and one tag team or stable a day

Day 1

Male Worker - Hush

Hush is a horror/thriller movie released in 2016 (currently available to watch on Netflix), the film is based around a deaf female who is unable to hear her friend scream for help as she is brutally murdered outside her house, the killer "hush" then uses the girls deafness against her to torment her leading up to what was planned to be her eventual death.

Hush begins a save working for House of Horror as he is from a horror movie

Screenshots of his bio, stats and popularity:

Female Worker - Danielle Bregoli

Danielle Bregoli also known as "Bhad Bhabie" or "the cash me outside girl" first found fame aged 13 for using the phrase cash me outside howbow dat on the doctor phil show and followed it up on her next appearance with "I made you like oprah made you, you was nothing before I came on this show" Since then Danielle has had success as a rapper, and is surprisingly okay, with songs "these heaux" and "hi bich"

Danielle begins the mod working as Bhad Bhabie in Extreme Championship Wrestling, as I wanted ECW to embrace the overall idea of the mod and have non-wrestlers IRL within the promotion

Screenshots of her bio, skills and popularity:

Tag Team / Stable - The Paw Patrol

The Paw Patrol (Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Skye, Rocky, Zuma, Everest and Tracker) are apart of a british childrens television show, where the heroic pups save the dog under the motto "no job is too big, no pup Is too small"

The entirety of the group being the save unemployed but Marshall and Skye often show up as hidden gems in british promotions

screenshots of their bios, and of Rubbles popularity as they all have very similar popularity:

Unread 12-16-2017, 03:51 PM
Low Minors

Day 2

Male Worker - Ivan Ooze

Ivan Ooze is the main antagonist in the mighty morphin power rangers movie, using his branded slim as his weapon.

Ivan begins the game unemployed at the age of 28, he begins the game relatively decent in the ring and decent popularity in the US, so don't be afraid to push this guy

screenshots of his bio, skills and popularity

Female Worker - Eve Torres

Eve Torres is a former 3x WWE Divas Champion, Eve was known for her athletic abilities and was a very good heel character towards the end of her WWE run.

Eve begins the game working for Canadian promotion Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling where she works as a main eventer

screenshots of her bio, skills and popularity

Tag Team / Stable - Charlotte 'n' Crimzon

Jessica Crimzon and Charlotte Del Rey are former Horror Pro Tag Team, winning the titles in October 2015. Jessica Crimzon is both the more popular and more skilled worker, however Charlotte works with GLOW as well as HOH.

They both begin the game working for House of Horror, both as midcarders, but as earlier stated, CDR also works for Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling alongside our female of the day Eve Torres

Screenshots of their skills, bios and popularity

(Credit to JuulDK for the Jessica Crimzon, Charlotte Del Rey and Eve Torres pictures)
(Credit to VtechGuy / Rybolt for the Ivan Ooze picture)

Last edited by JackWWEFan : 12-16-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Unread 12-17-2017, 01:40 PM
Low Minors

Made a lot of progress today, added around 30 new workers, came up with a few more alliance ideas, thought out all the championships for the promotions and started to add the title linages for the ecw titles.

Also I had no idea that if you saved a picture in .gif format that it gave the picture the company background behind it, kind of makes me want to make the entire picture pack gifs